mediafire.com/file/pij41l7lm1qwpra/10SO.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=5SB254lG7Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Translation?

youtu.be/JsI8JcpALx8

>shit tier
youtu.be/08aze2fTDC4

SUKA BLYAD'

it says "if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

>countries of "UN"
>anti-hitler coalition
>your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post

i got your shit tier memes

Why is shit tier so good

cunt

Are there 16 hours in a day, now?

Lost, here's more not spongegar

Omg why did I laugh to this

Nice dubs

I love goth bitches

Ugh

Hmm

replying just in case

Contributing.

Jesus Christ

classic

This thread is turning out alright

i give it a thumbs up. plus gettin some nice dubs in here

Trips confirmed, Holocaust happened.

Faggot

yeah idk, im running out of shit to contribute

I mean that image is better than the whole show

that shit's was just disturbing

hdjgtf

lost at the fly and bowl of lemons
lemon juice on hair is legit though

holy shit lost

lost

Those were the worst drawn boobs ive ever seen shame.

I went the whole damn thread
God dammit.

Lost hard

Well, didn't that just Zozzle my sausage :D

I lost to this bullshit

Unlucky boys
You've been singled out by the Happy Rapist and he's going to fuck your mothers in front of you

.gif

Lost

explain this face

First says "Strange ozzy" I think
Rest are too long and I don't want to use google translate

gold

Hahahahaha

Kikearot

Noooo I don't want this thread to die, I love my beautiful creation :'(

I'm crying, and I shared this with people on facebook.

kek

Bump

This looks like a regular YLYL to me

This is a very sad and pathetic ylyl with the same recycled shit we see every time.

Cool story bro

gr8 gore \=[^_^]=/

Lost

>picture dimensions

fucking bananas here now

Can someone PLEASE tell me what meme that weird face thing with the curved mouth is? I've seen it so much lately

Newfag?

>harpies

motherfucking lost.

ree

Yes

Lurk moar

>.gif

FUCK OFF WITH THIS BANANA FAG SHIT AND POST SOME ACTUAL OC

youtube.com/watch?v=yiUVbLC_kXE

fucking mcdoot

well this thread is dead

>Look at this Photograph
>Every time I'm here it makes me laugh

no you moran
axis countries
anti hitler coalition
greater asian co prosperity sphere (japan)

fuk u op this thred had potential untl you let that banan fuk in here fuk u u fucking shit cunt im so sick of you cancerign up threads kill yourself already

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Cred Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

is that copypasta?

gotchu fam

What the banana did you just fucking banana about banana, you little banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the banana Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on banana, and I have over 300 confirmed bananas. I am trained in banana warfare and I’m the top banana in the entire US armed bananas. You are nothing to me but just another banana. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this banana, mark my fucking bananas. You think you can get away with saying that banana to me over the banana? Think again, banana. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bananas across the banana and banana IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the banana, banana. The banana that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your banana. You’re fucking dead, banana. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred bananas, and that’s just with my bare bananas. Not only am I extensively trained in banana combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine bananas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable banana off the face of the banana, you little banana. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “banana” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking banana. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the banana, you goddamn banana. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in bananas. You’re fucking dead, banana.

Oooooh boys, you want some good memes? Look up MostlyHetero on wattpad.

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Literally a collection of just obscene short stories I meme with often.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

trying to force this "meme" this hard

I spit my coffee on my keyboard this is the best shitive ever read

i actually woke up people in my house from laughing not sure why I lost to that.

Just some forced meme.
Dont even bother replying to it

FUCK OFF

Actually cried from kekking

Looked up the story of Darius, and read the robbery stories on there it's all retarded in a good way

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THAT IMAGE

Samefagging this sooooooo bad

__██____________________________
_████___________________________
█_████__________________________
__█████_________________________
__██████________________________
_████████_______________________
_██████_________________________
_██████_________________________
_███████________________________
_█████████______________________
_████████_______________________
_█████████____█_________________
_███████_____██_________________
_████████████_█_________________
_████████_____███_______________
_████████_____████______________
_████████_____████________█████_
__███████_____█████______██_____
__███████_____██████____██______
__███████______██_███████_______
___██████______██_███___________
___██████______███████__________
___██████______████████_________
____█████______█████████________
____█████______████__█████__████
_____███_______█████____████____
____██_██_______██_███________
____█___██______██__███_______
___██____█______██____██████_
___█_____█______________________
___███__██_____________________
>__
>_
>_
>__
>__
>__

Топ

None of these are even remotely funny even in a ironic way

░░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒░██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒░████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒█▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▓█▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒███▓▒▓▓░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▒▒▒▒░░░░█▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒░
░░▓█▓▓▒▒▒░░░░▓█▒░▒░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░
░░▒██▓▓▓▒░░░░░█▓░▒▒░▒▒▒░░░░░░░
░░░▓██▓▓▒░░░░░▓█▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓█▓▓▒░░░░░▒██▒▒░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░
░░░░░▓█▓░░░░░░░████▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░
░░░░▓░░▒▓░░░░░░▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒░░░░░░
░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

MOMMY MOMMY!!! LOOK LOOK!!! I POSTED THE BANANA I AM SO OLDFAG LOL!!! I BEEN HERE ALL SUMMMER NOW I AM AMOUSYNOUS MOMMY LOOK!!!

ARE YOU PROUD NOW?????? LOOK THE BANANA, IM TOO RETARTED TO TYPE WORDS SO ILL JUST POST THE BANANA SO ALL THE PEOPLE ON Cred Forums WILL KNOW IM OLDFAG HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA IM SUCH A HUGE MASSIVE FAGGOT WITH MY BANANA HAHAHAHAH BANANANANANANANANANAANANANANANAKJFDMSKFJDQMKFDJZERU UE FFDFDSJFIOEUR Ffdvs4f564 d6s d64d5sf4s64 6 s6df fsJDSKMFJMQ JFDSureiuzfjdsv dsfd

██████╗▒▒█████╗▒███╗▒▒▒██╗▒█████╗▒███╗▒▒▒██╗▒█████╗▒▒▒▒▒██╗███████╗▒▒▒▒██╗▒▒▒▒▒▒██████╗▒██╗▒▒▒██╗███████╗
██╔══██╗██╔══██╗████╗▒▒██║██╔══██╗████╗▒▒██║██╔══██╗▒▒▒▒██║██╔════╝▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒▒▒██╔═══██╗██║▒▒▒██║██╔════╝
██████╔╝███████║██╔██╗▒██║███████║██╔██╗▒██║███████║▒▒▒▒██║███████╗▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒██║██║▒▒▒██║█████╗▒▒
██╔══██╗██╔══██║██║╚██╗██║██╔══██║██║╚██╗██║██╔══██║▒▒▒▒██║╚════██║▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒██║╚██╗▒██╔╝██╔══╝▒▒
██████╔╝██║▒▒██║██║▒╚████║██║▒▒██║██║▒╚████║██║▒▒██║▒▒▒▒██║███████║▒▒▒▒███████╗╚██████╔╝▒╚████╔╝▒███████╗
╚═════╝▒╚═╝▒▒╚═╝╚═╝▒▒╚═══╝╚═╝▒▒╚═╝╚═╝▒▒╚═══╝╚═╝▒▒╚═╝▒▒▒▒╚═╝╚══════╝▒▒▒▒╚══════╝▒╚═════╝▒▒▒╚═══╝▒▒╚══════╝

██████╗▒▒█████╗▒███╗▒▒▒██╗▒█████╗▒███╗▒▒▒██╗▒█████╗▒▒▒▒▒██╗███████╗▒▒▒▒██╗▒▒▒▒▒██╗███████╗███████╗▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██╔══██╗██╔══██╗████╗▒▒██║██╔══██╗████╗▒▒██║██╔══██╗▒▒▒▒██║██╔════╝▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒▒▒██║██╔════╝██╔════╝▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██████╔╝███████║██╔██╗▒██║███████║██╔██╗▒██║███████║▒▒▒▒██║███████╗▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒▒▒██║█████╗▒▒█████╗▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██╔══██╗██╔══██║██║╚██╗██║██╔══██║██║╚██╗██║██╔══██║▒▒▒▒██║╚════██║▒▒▒▒██║▒▒▒▒▒██║██╔══╝▒▒██╔══╝▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██████╔╝██║▒▒██║██║▒╚████║██║▒▒██║██║▒╚████║██║▒▒██║▒▒▒▒██║███████║▒▒▒▒███████╗██║██║▒▒▒▒▒███████╗▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
╚═════╝▒╚═╝▒▒╚═╝╚═╝▒▒╚═══╝╚═╝▒▒╚═╝╚═╝▒▒╚═══╝╚═╝▒▒╚═╝▒▒▒▒╚═╝╚══════╝▒▒▒▒╚══════╝╚═╝╚═╝▒▒▒▒▒╚══════╝▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

abandon ship

Okay Cred Forums, serious question. Can somebody explain to me what the FUCK is with this banana? I'm fucking tired of seeing this shit spammed everywhere. It seems like every fucking YLYL for the past year has just been absolute garbage because some autistic anons have been posting hundreds upon hundreds of variations of that idiotic banana picture. Then they circlejerk themselves by samefagging with "I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE" "THANKS LORI" FUCK YOU, LORI. I don't know who the fuck "Bill" or "John" or "Lori" are but it's not fucking funny. This shit is stale.

i hate you

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

you fucking faggot

>mfw threads get derailed this hard

Kek

This actually kind of sums up the show really well.

youtube.com/watch?v=WytFfRnCvj4

lost because others lost to this

lets get this thread up and going again

kill yourself

I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately. I come to YLYL threads to try and cheer myself up a little, forget about the pain for a while. Instead of laughing, that fucking banana has made me decide that suicide is worth it and that I should finally just follow through.

I'll see you fuckers on the other side.

It hurts to live

Behold! Before you, a bizarre banana, besmirched as autistic banter by many a basement-dwelling bachelor. This banana, no mere benign tumor, is a beacon of the noble boycott of bygone humor on this board. Indeed, this brilliant barrage of potassium stands bravely as objection to the barbaric bondage of boring jokes and bad memes. Brought fourth by John, Bill, and Lori, this beacon will mobilize our brotherhood to band together behind the banana, bringing forth a better board culture, based around bolstering this funny image. I boldly come here to broadcast this banana, and some may believe me to be a buffoon, but it's my best honor to meet you and you may call me Cred Forums.

I really really, really. really like this picture.

Thanks Lori

haha, dit is niet goed ouwe

Banana Guy.

Banana, Banana, Banana.
Banana.
Oh how it came that your heart is so mellow
Such good boy, soft and yellow
Oh whoopsie me, i've lost my peel
I hope those children don't cop a feel
Oh no!
To the door, the policeman came!
He knocked, he kicked but he did not chatter!
"Yellow banana man, come on out, don't make me madder!"
My child could see everything, far and wide!
Everything from your banana bits to your tall, cheeky smile
Just give me it now, your hands on a plate
To the prison cell we go, this cannot wait
Banana, banana, banana man he thought
Who could have taddled, to get banana man caught?
Could it be that man in that shit shirt?
Mother fucking Bill Hitchert
"Oh I like this image"
He said to his friend
When deep down anxiety and dread would fill his head
Meanwhile John, he laughed and groaned!
Poor boy Bill, he wasn't the least bit stoaked
Implications being implied, by this friend that he had defied!
THESE FUCKING TADDLING SWINE, THEY HAVE GOT ME CAUGHT
All for flaunting, my glorious booty so hot
I look for everything, I never bath or groom

I win.

youtube.com/watch?v=vupCgB8H9Og

Je moeder is een hoer

Don't know why..

And now I pass the yellow, curved baton.

Join the party, be on the winning side of history!

Become a banana poster today!

mediafire.com/download/8xdqt7edosfmcpu/reallyfunnybanana.zip

Did that ppg just menstruated in goku's face?

Story?

d@ file name tho

L

:(

:((((((((

:(

Lol

Holy shit it's still going! I thought this thread died like an hour ago, never had a thread I created go this far. Thanks Cred Forums, you da best.

daddy

lost

ys

What does it mean?

why does she look like justin bieber?

Lost

lost

"Kill American people",

could also mean if you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight

This guy is from Murcia

eeeeeeeeee

So go to the bathroom wtf....

Worth the while

fucking garbage loss

True story bro

Thank you.

kek

Np bb caeks ^_^ :* :*

You are a nigger

disturbing and lol

it's really banana guy who stopped it 404ing

I believe it

but we're so fun to reply to!!!

Just some fag forcing some funnei maymay. Just as with this zozzle shit

my contryboot

so much harder than you would even imagine

This sound used to kick my rocks when I played CoD WaW

f u c c

oh good sir i implore you to reconsider your comparison. I would like to believe this work is of higher caliber than zozzle. plus it's promoting good causes and well being.

Jesus fucking Cringe

that meet up looks like it could use some diversity

sauce

Cancer. kys

wott

you know it! already tried that. didn't work. I just got sent back so t looks like cancer is my purpose in life. anything you need help with chum?

cunt

FUCK

I don't get why'd you'd want to post this over such an already available meme

trips dont lie

samefag

Nobody was posting anything.

fkn wot

want to look at exif, hope it was taken at 1:45...
(is he cross eyed?)

what the fuck is this meme face??

glad you asked

Big cums

No penelope Cruz or ted cruz? This films shit, lets slash the seats

yo just uploaded all the images I have of it

mediafire.com/file/pij41l7lm1qwpra/10SO.zip

fuck yeah!

Literally LOL!!!! I'm sharing this with my edgy nephews and duckface cousins.

Like anal?

ugh

youtube.com/watch?v=5SB254lG7Vo

Says the banana poster.

No risk it. ;_;

function show_alert value="Show User" eval("x=10; y=20;document.write(x*y)");

this guy

Looks like they are about to murder someone

>6 million

fuck this thread
check your privilege in the new Cred Forums

im so gay

This is not me, and this is NOT okay.

Mods, pls delete this imposter

nigger

lost

oh I get it it works only with two posts at a time

I'm waiting! I hope it's a nanner!

XDDDD

what the fuck is going on with the kid on the rights hands

>why dees muffuggas all lookin at my piksha fo, shoo, you know I'm all bout muh papuh!"

OP here.

New Thread:

shut up faggot

Frick

Some of that shit brings me back though. Can't believe it's been 6 years since I started browsing Cred Forums. Fuck.