So if i were supposed to killmyself drinking bleach. How much would it take and how long does it take?

So if i were supposed to killmyself drinking bleach. How much would it take and how long does it take?

if you're want kill yourself, simply drink as much as you can find – the more yoy drink, the faster it will go

not very much, it'd be extremely painful and slow.

5 litres.

So lets say i have 10 liters and just shug that shit? Would it go fast?

Bleach is a strong base, your stomach is full of strong acid. When the two combine huge amounts of hydrogen are created, which literally rips your stomach apart and you may or may not bleed out.

Massively painful, takes a long time, low success rate, very high chance you'll just be permanently disabled.

bout' tree fiddy

Then what would be a good way of killing myself? No firearms close nor knifes..

Install Gentoo.

To add to what I said in you'd be unlikely to be able to drink enough. It'd be easy enough to drink an amount that would cause permanent injury, near impossible to drink enough to guarantee death. Basically death by drinking bleach is down to luck.

Train or bus

Well thats nice, I was planning to have the train just blast my fucking face off this friday, But had in mind that bleach could've been a good idea

This is the stupidest way I can think of to try to kill yourself.

Don't do this.

Or do... It's not like i give a shit what happens to you.

Fire two subcritical pieces of uranium-235 at each other. If you do it right they'll reach critical mass and kill you in nanoseconds - you won't even know it's happened. Do it somewhere really remote though, I'm told it can make a bit of a mess.

if you get me the Uranium-235 ill do it.

Let me help you OP

i dont need a painless way, All i need is an efficent way.

it will be instantly and painless

Why don't you tell us why you'd want to off yourself?

Wow. You learn something new everyday, I guess

>i dont need a painless way, All i need is an efficent way.
This is an amazing quote, not even hollywood could came with amazing shit like this.

atomic kek

Well believe whatever the fuck you want. I dont really care anymore

Well its efficient but it takes time to plan.
If you want a fast way to kys jump off a building

How come it takes time to plan?

You have to order that shit. And also if you live around your family you have to time it right so that nobody finds you will doing so

Then a train is better. Thanks anyways

So what? Can't spend a hundred dollars? You won't need them in death anyway. And if the issue is that you live with mom and dad, just ship it to a friend's.

That wasnt me that wrote, I have money to spend but need it by friday. Seeing as its my birthday so.

new quote has born

You missed my point. If you use this method , you have plenty of time to rethink about your suicide.

I've given up already so whats the point. Nothing good will come out of me being here.

See you in hell Cred Forumsro . I was thinking about suicide too, but i dont have the balls to do it.

Figure out literally any other way, you prob won't die but live in agony.

I'll defo see you in hell Cred Forumsro even tho i believe its better down there than up here

Dont forget to stream your an heroing for us.

Ill find a way to stream, Ill be back on friday just before i do it. Ill make you guys proud

You could also eletrocute yourself . You can be creative with your death

I suggest you develop a particular version of masochism as a perversion. Suffering is fun.

Your life can suck, you can suffer pain, psychological trauma etc etc and all you'll get from it is a major erection.

Sucky life= good faps.

I've noticed sucky life gave me some good faps, But my faps are over

You don't need to drink a lot of it because chlorine is a deadly poison. Hers what will likely happen.

1. You chug a glass or at least try to. The pain of it in your mouth and on tongue makes your throat close up and violently retch.

2 stubbornly you manage to get a glass full down. The sodium hypochlorite (bleach) reacts with hydrochloride stomach acid, liberating lots of chlorine gas.

3 the pain is indescribable and you retch and gag, spewing the contents back through your oesophageal tract and burning everything like your laranyx.

4 the gas is inhaled resulting in uncontrollable coughing to go with the retching and spewing.

5 your head feels like its exploding with a massive instant headache and the gas and fumes have destroyed the protective layer over your eyeballs, so it's like they're being rubbed with sandpaper.

6 the gas overcomes you and you pass out.

7 the noise of your attempted suicide attracts lots of attention and you get rushed to ER. Maybe they save your life, but you'll never see again, speak again, swallow, eat without a gastric tube and you'll have permanent brain damage.

8. You'll probably have enough cognitive functions to scream inside your wrecked body that you wished you were dead. And there's nothing you can do about it.

This doesn't apply to chemical depression.

Breathe Helium through a mask, you will pass out first and then die.

Good Luck.

As someone who has lots of experience of killing myself I'd recommend
Slitting your windpipe for fast relief
Or
Drowning, bleach, and OD for slow painful deaths

>I'd recommend Slitting your windpipe for fast relief
It surely worked for you

post vids

drink and jerk off on cam

I would like to see you drink a shot of bleach let alone enough to kill you...

Wasn't there some teen chick who offed herself by drinking bleach? I can't remember her name think it was amber or Amanda. She posted a goodbye video on YouTube

Her autopsy was hot.