Can I share a story and ask for your opinion on something?

Can I share a story and ask for your opinion on something?

So there's this girl, we've been good friends for a few years and I think she might be interested in me, but I'm not sure. Here are the clues that lead me to the conclusion that she wants me to ask her out or something of the sort:
-she told me her bra size (double D by the way)
-she went to London this summer and bought me some really nice Harry potter stuff, I can't believe she thought of me, she's either really fucking sweet or in love with me come on
-one day when I was at her house we were alone laying down next to the pool, she just looks at me and says ''Do you have any weird fetishes?'' with those eyes and that voice that only girls can make, you know the one
-She keeps asking me what I like in a girl, my top 10 sexiest women in the world, stuff like that, and she remembers my answers months after I've told her
-Once she gave me a really long surprise hug, she usually doesn't give me hugs because I don't like to get touched, but that moment was kinda intimate and cute so I didn't mind the contact
-She compliments me, stuff like ''you have really nice shoulders, user''(seems like a weird compliment but she knows I've been working on them so it makes sense)
-she usually never dresses sexily, but last time I went to her house she was wearing some really short shorts that I didn't even know she owned, she even asked me if I liked them

That's pretty much it, do you think I have chance guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80y5k35sx3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i dont like to get touched
autismus maximus kek

youtube.com/watch?v=80y5k35sx3w

You poor, foolish, autistic cunt...

why tho

well this thread died quickly.

You absolutely have a chance

What should I do?

next time you're alone try going in for a kiss, if she doesn't pull away then go for it

I don't know. I've only ever kissed one girl before and it was in very different circumstances. Wouldn't it be super awkward if she pulled away?

Just bring up the things you have just told us and ask her if she is interested in you. Say you're not sure if she was giving you signals or not. This leaves the ball in her court and doesn't leave egg on your face by going in for a kiss straight away.

Go get drunk with her, try to make fuck.

If no fuck, no problems. If fuck, get sex possibly grillfrind. Win-win.

i know you 'don't like touching', but when you're with her you have to initiate body contact to gauge her reactions. sit close enough that your legs touch and your shoulder slips behind hers. rest your arm so that it's kind of touching her arm/leg, but not fully laying on her (thats creepy). give her prolonged hugs like the one she gave you and press your whole body up against hers, not just your upper body. slowly build the intimacy level of the contact to the point where it natural and not at all questioned, then kiss her.

compliment her on clothes she wears, but make it specific to her body. 'wow that dress looks awesome on you, makes your hips look really curvy'
ask her flirty shit like she asks you. 'what's your favourite sex position?', 'man lately i've been sleeping naked, it's so good!' then depending how she responds 'you should try it / well, what do you wear to bed then?'

just steer the conversation to a more sexual place. it sounds like she's way into you.

OP, girls are easy, and take little effort if you are smooth with your words and are somewhat responsible or have redeeming qualities that allow them to overlook a slacker lifestyle.

But basic bullshit aside, unless she has explicitly told you that you're friendzoned, this girl has you on her mind, she's sent all the right signals, and this is everything it seems to be - which from what I hear, is her desire to pocket you for a while, not just a night.

If you like this girl, you need to be straight with her and stop wasting valuable time you can start spending as you should: together, for real.

Call her tomorrow, ask if she can meet up with coffee that afternoon or night. Tell her in person that you have been thinking about it, and you really need to know if you're just crazy, or if she wants you. And I'd say it just like that: "I've been thinking about us, and I need to know... Am I just crazy, or do you want me? If we're both feeling this, then let's stop wasting time and start building on it"

Carpe the fuck out of this diem bro. Life is too short. Treat her well and it will be rewarded.

All that being said... Never love blindly. Always follow your instincts if things don't seem right.

That's all I can give you. Hope it helps Cred Forumstard

>bought me some really nice Harry potter stuff
Nigga, you gay

DONT FUCK IT UP YOU FAGGOT.

go all in user. good luck!

>Never love blindly. Always follow your instincts if things don't seem right.
str8up probably some of the best advice i've ever seen on Cred Forums. short and to-the-point. op if it all starts falling to bits don't worry, there will be others.

Like this guy said. I fucked up terribly with two girls. Don't ignore her signals and just go to it. You'll save a lot of regretful thinking later on. Unless of course you don't mind staying in the friend zone, like me.

Glad you think so man, hope OP does too. I tried to be genuine with that advice. Sounds like OP has a cool-ass chick on the line.

But as you said, there will be others. That's beautiful thing about people - there's a shitload of 'em. We can't always fix what we damage, but we can form new, meaningful, and memorable relationships with those in our futures.

op dont do this

because youre over analyzing
fuckin hell

what's wrong with my advice? it'll work if he's not a total sperg

he obviously is a sperg

basically hes going to molest her, say creepy things, get rejected, and cry himself to sleep for the next 6 months

fair call
maybe the earnest 'do u rly liek me 4real?' approach is the way