My gf gained some weight last year. Is it that bad?

My gf gained some weight last year. Is it that bad?

yes

but you don't have a gf

nah man, she ain't lookin like a whale yet

Abandon ship now before it's too late

eeeeewwwwwwwww lol

No. She looks healthy. b a fucking man and stop bitching. Id fuck her. And Im a girl.

convince her to do anal, then dump her and tell her it's because she got fat.

She went from wifey material to friends with benefits material. And she'll get fatter.

This is your fault. Lift weights and make it implicitly obvious that you could leave and find a skinnier girl and be happy.

impying rolls are healthy.

Fuck off back to tumblr

tits?

Those thighs will never return to normal. Unless you like her thick... Run. Let some nig take her fat ass.

it only gets worse from here. i promise you she'll just keep getting fatter.

Why would she get fatter?

>man up and accept anything a woman does

I can almost believe you are a chick with that shitty feminist advice.

That mindset is a one way ticket to being cuckolded.

Same reason she got fatter in the first place dumbass; she fucking eats too much. Either she controls her diet or she'll just keep going.

I'd say she became more attractive

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#666 brought to you by the letter (K)itten. Congratulations!

no sports, junk food, just getting older

I like thick thighs, but I can't decide if this is a little too much.

virgin

Shes gonna keep gaining more, OP. Watch out

Cuck

Still fuckable but you should make sure that is her max limit. Encourage her to exercice.
Use the "I want you to be small so I can lift you and fuck you against the wall" trick.

Thing is they gain more and more weight till they become fat lazy fucks who spend their days watching CNN and shit and eventually lose fheir job and stop looking for another

Tits or gtfo

She thinks she doesn't have to try anymore. She will go full hamplanet because she knows you will accept it.

A. Ain't your GF
B. Yes thats a bad sign. It shows they feel like they've "won" with you which means they no longer have to try as hard. This can lead to shit like them becoming lazy and fatter as time goes on and generally not putting in the proper amount of effort into a relationship.

If she can't do something as simple as staying fit and attractive for you then how much effort do you think she'll put in when you're buying a home or raising kids or helping you should you get sick or injured or maintaining the house or doing her half of the chores or trying to get as good a job as she can rather than an easy one.

It just plains shows that she'll slowly get lazier and put more weight and expectations on you show she can laze around for the rest of her life. Its a toxic way of thinking.

Tell her off for it and tell her your expectations and what her attitude towards her own health says about her and your relationship. If she turns her shit around then keep her, if she gets pissy then dump her.

Satan is right faggot OP, women don't give a fuck about their weight once they think they got the guy the want locked in.

Tell her to start watching her weight, the pic on the right will only double in size by next year if you don't set things straight.

No one will fall for that. OP if it doesn't bother you why do you care what a bunch of virgins think? At least she gains weight in her bust.

Lmao I did something similar and her friends non-stop kept calling my phone and bugging the shit out of me. Wouldn't recommend unless ur close to graduating

I don't think it's bad right now, but what other people already said, she might gain more so she become a hambeast ..

It's pretty significant. How chubby are you? Let her know you are going to work on your own show and hope that it encourages her to do the same. Then actually work on your shape.

So you're saying you are overweight.

OP posted this same pic yesterday as a "r8 my gf" thread and then spent the rest of the time asking if she was fat.

What a porker.

Or Fox "News".

She's becoming comfortable in the relationship, either work out or do what you were doing before the relationship that made her stay skinny.

There are no fat women, only tight clothes.
- Faina Ranevskaya

Tits or gtfo fatso

> bigger tits

I don't see the issue here

Now she's the perfect chubby, keep her there.

what did you do?

>and im a girl
prove it, tits or gtfo

Much better on the right - nice thick ass and titties.

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#111 brought to you by the letter (P)anties. Congratulations!

Doesn't look terrible, but the trend is not good

I saw the upper body and I thought, its still acceptably hot but getting on a slippery slope

But then I saw the legs.

Nope, she has to lose some weight.

>perfect chubby

>her muffin tops have muffin tops
>beer gut
>skins getting mottled and dimpled looking like cream cheese gone bad
>everythings starting to sag
Right.....

No, when a gurl gets comfy in a relationship sometimes gain a little weight

just straight up tell her you're uncomfortable with it. you afraid of her?
women have a tendency to gain weight in their mid to late twenties if they dont work out. its called hormones, testosterone doesnt cause fat accumulation when compared to estrogene.
just fucking tell her if she becomes a landwhale you'll leave her.

I tell my gf all the time, and she tells me im becoming a fat fuck, so we both work out and try to be the best person we can for our respective significant other.

plus, being open with each other is a huge plus. people start getting used to telling all their relationship problems to their "best friend", and then one time they're drunk and because they never speak with their partner about their problems they look for someone else who "listens" or some shit like that. listen as in fucks her good.

This whole post sounds like you are really fat

>point at her and say "Fatty! Fatty! Fatty!"

Damn she went from 9/10 to 7.5/10.. maybe you should say her that she's getting fat

damn she looks good with some weight. should be stoked cunt