Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Sage

Why would you pay money to CuckDonalds for the garbage they try to pass off as food

This thread again? I'll take a couple of sausage biscuits and large coffee. Again.

but it's breakfast time

You know what I like OP? Pasta, specially cold old pasta

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again

Old?

It's breakfast time ya Dingus. Why not settle for a delicious freshly cracked egg with succulent piece of real Canadian bacon and have yourself a egg McMuffin on a slightly toasted English muffin. Your choice of either coffee or orange juice. Oh did I mention a fresh made to order hashbrown.

Breakfast starts at 5 you stupid nigger.

McBump!

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

Your the fucking nigger, nigger

>hot, fresh fries
Hot fries? At mcd's? ahaha

Two double quarter pounders so I can make a pounder burger

>Double Quarter Pounder with cheese
Do you mean Royal cheeseburger?

fucking fuck. so pure language

Had a large double quarter pounder meal this arvo, was very satisfying.

Look at that sneaky grin she has while opening her ranch...

If you want breakfast its better to wait for the all day breakfast to kick in. After that we cook it all fresh. Pic related, its my uniform.