So, can any britfag tell me what has changed in the UK since brexit?

So, can any britfag tell me what has changed in the UK since brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2016/07/18/arm-softbank-bargain-britain/#300417033fdb
express.co.uk/news/uk/705248/le-touquet-agreement-what-is-british-border-checks-calais-dover
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/02/qa-would-brexit-really-move-jungle-dover
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-happen-immigration-uk-after-8273101
dictionary.com/browse/subliterate
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/subliterate
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/subliterate
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sub-literate
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/subliterate
youtu.be/87Xkr8z3lEo
youtu.be/E9L_zEZflFQ
bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-37227313
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg
politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for ameritard curiousity

aside from all of them being 10% poorer overnight?

Literally nothing except people moaning more than usual for a few weeks.

Oh we got a new bitch of a pm and the scots are getting a bit brave again. That's bout it

Fuck all has changed

They're not out of the EU yet mate

Lol no

You realise we won't actually leave the eu for a while yet right?
We're just hanging around atm.

It seems a little more acceptable to be in any way patriotic. Other than that, nothing has changed. Englishman in Scotland here, and aside from some chalk graffiti about "Still Yes" or "Indyref2", absolutely nothing has changed.

Literally the only difference is going abroad is more expensive.

That's it.

The elite are bricking themselves.

You can see it all over the media. Especially the Guardian/BBC, which have been awash with anti-Brexit articles. A lot of strings are being pulled to try and talk the electorate out of it.

Tbf anyone with any knowledge knew leaving was a bad move.

Old people, idiots and racists (or a combination of those) swayed the vote.

yeah I know but I wanna know if there changes happening right now nontheless. Also if people even talk about it anymore. My guess is no.

>hurr durr direct democracy
>we go riot if our side loses tho
Lefty logic! :)

This is everything I heard about the Brexit, coming from Germany.
I really wish you guys well, kick the EU's and Merkel's ass!!

UK is second Krim.

>Old people

You mean the only people who were around before we joined the EU?

OP here. So how are things looking in Northern Ireland and Scotland? Do people still give a shit?

People doesn't talk about brexit, the news does.

I mean the people who actually bought into those horrific 'Britain first' style ads on tv and articles in the sun, daily mail etc.

I work with oldies mate, so many of them genuinely think the reasons the doctors are busy is because of foreigners. And not due to them living longer and Tory govt slashing budgets.

Not gonna get into it (it's done already) but anyone who voted based on immigration was an idiot.

>Old people, idiots and racists (or a combination of those) swayed the vote.

For any non-Britfags reading, this is why Brexit won. Because the Remainers' chief debating tactic was to insult the opposition.

When you don't have facts to back up your argument, I guess name-calling is all you've got.

Scotland will remain forever cucked

As much as that delusional bitch sturgeon tries.

What you lot don't know about is that this whole "brexit" thing in a nutshell means we UK are own our own. What changes did you expect to see? We still live our lives like before and our economy is still the same. Even after brexit is finalized, nothing will change (much) other than perhaps laws regarding transportition, visa and currency.
You fucking wankers really are something.

Just ask in this thread, faggot

Absolutely nothing

Our money is worth a bit less on holiday. That's it.

He means the people who won't be around to see the consequences of their actions.

Saw a debate on Channel 4 news after the fact (ch4 important, as more independent than BBC news).

Had ppl who voted stay, and ppl who voted leave. Asked a Remainer why, and he gave a five min speech that was well thought out, logical, and reasonable (stuff about how well still be constrained by Brussels but have no say in what gets handed to us, short term currency issues and long term economy issues, etc). Then they asked a Brexiter why. Direct quote was:

"Well.... I wasn't sure what to pick.... Then on the day, in the polling booth, I felt in my heart it should be exit.... So I picked that"

Most Brexiters had no idea what would happen, and no clue that we would be (will be) in a worse position alone than where we were - mainly because he Brexit campaign was full of lies about money going to Brussels being spent on the NHS instead (spoilers: the figure was grossly over inflated, and the NHS wouldn't see any of it regardless), and playing on immigration fears.

Lesson learned: Never campaign for an election using facts and logic, as the masses are driven by emotion and fear.

You're not saying I'm wrong though are you?

Therin lies my point.

The vote was lost to people who didn't give a shit about debate. People who didn't give a shit about facts. People who were just riding the nationalism wave.

Look at the 200 or whatever million it was they said was going to the nhs. Then the day of the count "oh well um, we never actually said that err"

This is why equal votes is a flawed system

Mah nig

why are the british such a gullible people?

I remember reading that at one point, one of the campaigning strategies I hard about was that one party was blaming young single moms (teen pregnancies) for all of society's ills. Single moms would supposedly take from society through welfare, and supposedly all their sons (because none of them had daughters right) would all 100% grow up to be criminal hoodlums. It was such an obvious ridiculous scapegoating attempt. I was shocked.

Can you tell me more about the single young mother blaming from the past? brexit is boring to me now.

>Saw a debate on Channel 4 news
Kek.

What you saw was a familiar propaganda technique (pioneered by Fox News) of getting an articulate person to present the editorial line, and finding an idiot to make the counterargument.

It's standard operating procedure for politically-biased news sources ... like Channel 4.

Nah I cba to spoonfeed anymore, you have the Internet man.

Single parents are an issue here, but nothing on the scale of American nig-nogs. It's more council estates filled with benefit reliant cunts that are the problem. Similar to your nigs actually

Man. Europe is so cucked.
As if solidarity would cause you to revert to a third-world hellhole and not sharia zones that *do* exist now in the UK.
Enjoy the rapefugees guys, you're gonna get about 2 million more in 2017.

>something that goes against my point
>must be a biased source!

Don't exist.

Stop watching American news reports on European events. I swear they don't even have anyone on fact checking at all.

>You're not saying I'm wrong though are you?
Somehow I think it would have little effect.

For your information, the Brexit vote was a popular revolt against elitism and oligarchy. The EU has been steadily bloating into an unaccountable superstate for decades, something that this country has never voted for. The EU of today in no way resembles the EEC that Britain joined in the 1970s.

How you managed to miss that point during the debates simply beggars belief. Maybe you're not so much brighter than the rest of us after all ...

>This is why equal votes is a flawed system
Wow, what a giveaway. A fully paid-up member of the elite, I see ... god forbid the plebs should have as much influence as you.

If it was from BBC I'd be more inclined to agree with you - but channel 4 is more independent.

Doesn't rely on government handouts based on the tv license, rather advertising revenue.

Besides - that was the most accessible example as it was nationally broadcast. Besides that the only people I know who voted exit are the ones I wouldn't trust with a plastic spoon/are proud members of the EDL/wear camouflage jackets 365 days a year.

NO-ONE who understands the alternatives to what we had before would vote exit, as each possibility will leave us in a weaker position. Do you honestly think our little island has the power to take on the combined economies of France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, et al (to be clear - I am well aware here of those are PIIGS, but every little helps)?

>pic related

>thinking Channel 4 isn't a left-wing propaganda machine

There is no hope for you.

>but channel 4 is more independent
Independence hardly means impartiality. The Daily Mail is independent too.

>Besides that the only people I know who voted exit ...
Says more about the people you know than the people who voted to leave.

>NO-ONE who understands the alternatives to what we had before would vote exit
Translation: people who disagree with me just don't get it.

The world must be a great mystery to you, user. Let me guess ... you're a first-year undergraduate on a humanities course.

You're trying to come off intelligent but you're seeming a pompous twat man.

And to what end? In this revolt what do you achieve? The world isn't in the 70s anymore, things change. If you have a system you change it internally, not just bail from it altogether.

Meh, try harder.

Dude I live in a flat in the midlands, currently trying to pay off student loans. Hardly an 'elite' lmao. I just think before voting on an issue that's barely gonna affect you in your lifetime (oldies) or you at all, (education and science- idiots don't tend to do) or you're voting based on something the vote won't effect (immigration- idiots/oldies/racists) that you should be made to prove you have some bearing of knowledge on the subject

It'll never happen, obviously. But it's the major flaw of democracy. James the professional economist with a degree and business has the same say as Gary the bricklayer who hates pakis and drinks a lot

>actually believing channel 4 is a 'propaganda machine' lmao

Yeah celebrity big brother reallllly hits those political notes

This nigga is just being an edgy cunt.

Stop feeding him (you)s

so a celeb program is now communist propaganda? Explain your logic.

It's called prolefeed. Read Orwell.

In fact, try reading more in general.

Not too much as we wont leave for way over 2 years (we wont start the process until 2017).

One big thing, we lost ARM (chip company), the increased dollar value made them an easy takeover.

Main thing is casual racism is on the rise. Know an eastern european woman that has lived here 9 years without issue, she is marred to an english bloke and they have a few kids. Few weeks back her house was bricked with little notes attached to bricks telling her to go home.

>>NO-ONE who understands the alternatives to what we had before would vote exit
>Translation: people who disagree with me just don't get it

How exactly will we be better off IF Brexit actually goes through?

Here's your time to shine - teach me the error of my ways, and educate me about the glorious utopia to come.

>If you have a system you change it internally
When 28 different countries have a veto? Good luck with that. This was part of the point of the Brexit argument.

I see you're very young, and therefore inexperienced. And yet you still think your vote should count for more than those of older, wiser people. Typical youthful arrogance, I suppose.

As for the rest of your shitpost ... meh (as you so articulately put it.)

>mainly because he Brexit campaign was full of lies about money going to Brussels being spent on the NHS instead
this is a lie.

after they lost the Remainers gathered round to try to figure out why. And - surprise surprise - they decided that it couldn't be that there might have been any flaws in their own argument. It was just that everyone who voted leave were gullible morons. So to support this they found a piece of the Leave campaign's advertising that wasn't 100% accurate and convinced themselves that this was the sole thing that convinced everybody to vote leave, thereby enabling themselves to pretend that everybody on the other side was 'gullible'.

The truth is that most people had made up their minds one way or the other before the campaigning even got started, and that the undecideds were swayed by a whole range of issues; during the campaign itself, before the aftermath when the losers decided they needed a scapegoat, the '£350mil to the NHS' was a fairly minor point.

Meanwhile, the financial apocalypse that the Remain campaign promised us continues to fail to materialise. The fact that a lot of people voted to stay based on the Remain campaign's scaremongering that Britain's finances would immediately collapse in the event of a Leave vote, needless to say, isn't mentioned much by the media.

>(ch4 important, as more independent than BBC news).
you're not actually that stupid are you?

I still dont really know what the brexit arguement is to be honest apart from nationalist bravado. I think people use media like the daily mail and the sun to dictate there views too much and suddently when something big like a referendum comes along they decide that they will go with the big newspapers views rather than there own logic. You might not think it but they have alot more sway over your views than you think

My niece voted out. I asked her why, it turns out she thought it was a "yes or no" vote to save the NHS. Then asked me what the EU was and if voting out had been a bad thing

Is it too late to ask my sibling to abort her?

they made there minds based on the money going to the eu and immigration. both things likely not to change when we leave the eu or at least wont change without tanking the economy

Wouldnt this be considered a loss?

forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2016/07/18/arm-softbank-bargain-britain/#300417033fdb

>How exactly will we be better off IF Brexit actually goes through?
We'll be able to sack our government if we think it's doing a bad job. There won't be an extra layer of unsackable bureaucrats above them, telling them (and us) what to do.

Seriously, what other reason do you need?

Sarcasm
Stop projecting holy fuck

Confirmed pompous twat who's probably the same as the shitposts above.

I love how you've deflected every question or point with some condescending line too man. Kinda goes against this image you're trying so hard for.

We've not actually left yet, and we already saw a knee jerk drop in exchange rates.

It is not finalised if it will go ahead, there's still debates going on, and still a (slim) sliver of hope it'll be averted.

If it's a certainty - then you should expect the effects to be seen.

>he believed this
Holy shit

>Single moms would supposedly take from society through welfare
they do

>supposedly all their sons (because none of them had daughters right) would all 100% grow up to be criminal hoodlums
statistically the children of single mothers are far, far more likely to be criminals. This is just a fact.

This nigga gets it

Wow, top argument there.

ДОЛБОЁБЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ

>no arguments, just insults

Remainer confirmed.

Hint: this is how you lost.

Yep

Day of the vote no word of a lie I had a sweet old dear st work "well me and all the older ones all went down the station and we voted out, but now this morning were wondering if we picked the right way"
I had to calm myself.

Pretty much fuck all. It's rained a lot.

Ahh kill yourself

If you're not gonna actually make any points just stop replying

Wow. I expected more... I don't know why, but I honestly did....

Ok - no matter what happens, the EU will continue to be the UKs biggest trading partner. There is no doubt in this.

Do you think the EU will let us continue to have the same tariffs/freedoms/etc without being part of their gang?

No. No they won't.

As such, we'll be forced to adhere to whatever rules they agree in order to keep trading (Want to block immigrants? Not if you want to trade with us you won't).

We will actually have less of a say in these discussions not being at the top table.

Also people who say they cant vote out the eu government they can. Its called an eu election. And when they think they can change parliament good luck with that with labour in opposition for the next 20 years

Another family member voted out to stop muslims and africans coming to the country...

I calmly explained that out EU membership had nothing to do with non EU migration. What the vote does is greatly reduce the number of white Christians coming to the country.

it's called Diplomacy in the EU we have none that's what I voted fore you uneducated tit

>I still dont really know what the brexit arguement is to be honest apart from nationalist bravado.
If you don't know, then it's best not to tell everybody.

>projecting this hard

this
And they wonder why they struggle to have informed brexiteers because there are just so few of them

Think you meant democracy, not diplomacy.

Typical sub-literate Brexiter.

Technically, it's actually not done yet. So not much has changed so far.

Yep I had the same type in my family too.

And i hear this from everyone I speak to.

So when I say it way swayed by idiots, I don't think I'm far off really. If you imagine just a few percent being votes cast without research.

>we don't like these rules
>let's leave and still have to live by them but have little power to change them

LOGIC

yep the same people who forget the recessions and decaying british industry before joining the eu

>Wow. I expected more... I don't know why, but I honestly did....
You'd have heard plenty more if you'd bothered to follow the debates. It's not my job to do your homework for you.

>the EU will continue to be the UKs biggest trading partner
For a while, anyway. Which means they won't want to rock the boat. Do you think German exporters will want to see heavy restrictions on trade with the UK?

In short, you're wrong.

>We will actually have less of a say in these discussions not being at the top table.
There are 28 countries at the "top table", all of which want different things. If you want to be heard, get a smaller table.

Cool

GG man.

I'll be fair some people had vested interests that would benefit leaving. But if you're an average joe, yeah no.

Shame about the UK companies being taken over now that the pound has fallen so far (all the transactions are done in dollars ofc).

Brexiters dont appear to have noticed this part yet.

>nothing much will change except international politics, visa and currency
oh yeah...cause that doesn't affect the future of a country...

You know all the millions of migrants crossing the mediterranean? They aren't landing at Dover. They're landing in southern Europe, and then they're crossing through Europe to get to us.

>What the vote does is greatly reduce the number of white Christians coming to the country.
and yet you still no doubt call everyone who voted Leave racists.

THIS MAN IS LITERALLY QUOTING FARAGE LMAO

Bottom of da barrel

>sub-literate
If you want to criticise someone's literacy, try using words that actually exist.

I just would like to point out that either way the vote went the NHS is not staying its failing to keep up with the demands of the population leaving it in a financial instability, at least there may be hope if the government decides to decrease the influx of immigrants but even that is sketchy as there is still a large birth rate in the country.

Equal voting is the best system the problem is the brainwashing media and the education system.

>Bottom of da barrel
If you say so. I'm sure you're more familiar with those surroundings than the rest of us.

why don't you look back at the statistics before you prattle on it is statistically likely that a person from broken homes in poverty will become criminals through the lack of stability.

And they are being stopped at calais (thought he majority stop long before they get there, just a few thousand @ calais). Virtually none being allowed any further and the uk gov only directly accepting migrants from refugee camps near syria.

What do you think might change with brexit? considering that we were one of the few eu countries to have border checks.

Im not taking the piss, im genuinely interested in how you think this will change things for the better?

No.

Maybe if the nhs didn't have its budget cut at every turn itd be okay. Fucking Tories.

Lmao you Farage lover you've been outed.

Cheeky pint with the lads ey?
Totally had a plan ey?
Didn't just bail when you had to do some actual work ey?

your average european migrant pays more tax and claims less than the average brit. They also havnt had to be educated here so cost even less.

In short they put more into the nhs and help support it.

>be 20yo in 1942
>save your country from German oppressors
>live to 2016, vote yes on Brexit
>save your country from German oppressors

I doubt it there have been more anti Muslim belief and groups establishing in the UK we wont lay back especial when the football firms band together and go to the streets in force they have stated they will in the past and it is quite likely for it to happen

pakis out tbh.

Is it a shame that British exporters are getting a boost from the lower pound too? Devaluing the currency is the age-old method of boosting an economy.

Remainers don't appear to have noticed this part yet.

Do you even English?

If you're an unemployed EU immigrant, it would explain a lot ...

The NHS is falling because of an aging population and a government not willing to give it the necessary funds to keep it working. Immigration if anything can only improve it with more working people coming to pay taxes

>be 94
>don't have a fucking clue what's going on with the world Cus you're in bed 95% of the day
>vote on something that won't even affect you

>be 20yo in 1942
>go to war to defend poland against Nazi German oppressors
>shit hits fan an start losing said war
>polish and other european fighters fight along side us and turn the tide (No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron particularly)
>win war with help from yanks (cheers)
>many polish settle here because we kinda fucked them over by letting USSR take over their country and we Cred Forumsros now anyways
>live to 2016, vote yes on Brexit
>to say fuck you to the europe we fought for

Deflecting hahaha

>especial when the football firms band together and go to the streets in force
Where do you live, the 1980s?

British importers are loving it eh m8? We import more than we export you numpty

>They're landing in southern Europe, and then they're crossing through Europe to get to us

Yes - and being stopped at Calais (in 'The Jungle'). Hope that things stay the same there......

express.co.uk/news/uk/705248/le-touquet-agreement-what-is-british-border-checks-calais-dover
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/02/qa-would-brexit-really-move-jungle-dover
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-happen-immigration-uk-after-8273101

Couple of sources for you including a tabloid, as I imagine broadsheets tend to hurt your brain.

>football firms

They don't exist anymore really mate. I know you watched green street once but.

It was hyphenated, sweetie. Let me break it down in words you'll understand.

Sub: sum fink what is less than anuvver sum fink
Literate: good at words and stuff
Sub-literate: less food at words than uvver peopl

firstly, not all of them are being stopped at Calais. Plenty still get through; otherwise none of the migrants at Calais would bother hanging around there. They know they can get through because they already have friends/relatives on the other side who've made it (mostly through organised people smuggling, partly through their own attempts). If Brexit starts a chain reaction that weakens the EU or pushes it to pander more to EU skeptics, and free movement of peoples becomes harder on the continent, then we benefit.

More certainly, in the short term Brexit prevents the EU from forcing Britain to take a quota of migrants. The EU leadership was pushing heavily for Britain to take a larger number of migrants, and the only reason they backed off was to give the Remain camp a boost in the run-up to the referendum. If Britain had voted Remain you can bet that they would have taken the excuse to say the British people agree with the EU's ideas about the free movement of people, and started trying to push more migrants on Britain again.

In the longer term - how long before these migrants become EU citizens? Do you think Germany will have a problem granting the million migrants it received citizenship. ANd how do you think southern and eastern Europe are going to get rid of the migrants they don't want? If they grant them citizenship then most will leave for more prosperous parts of the EU.

In a couple of years, todays migrants are going to be EU citizens and as such would be able to come to Britain with absolutely zero restrictions, had we not left the EU.

Oh look over there a place called Russia lets trade with them instead oh and look at all the uprising countries in Asia lets trade with them Australia can trade with them all these countries outside of the EU lets trade with them what the fuck do you think I will ever vote to elect a spineless prime minister not going to happen we will find a way to get what we need without any shit from the EU

You might want to pick up a history book sometime.
After WW2 Britain continually blocked motions by France, the Low Countries and West Germany to integrate, as the Marshall Plan dictated.

Britain has always been against integrating with 'the europe is fought for'

Thanks I totally missed that mistake.

We where not going to have power over changing those laws as the heads of the EU said that there will be no more reforms or did you miss that.

Despite your trips, this is ridiculous.

Cost of importing from places that far away will filter directly to the consumer. With a weaker pound only compounding this cost.

Do you even supply-chain, brah?

Where

>More certainly, in the short term Brexit prevents the EU from forcing Britain to take a quota of migrants
[citation needed]

You mean because i skipped past 1946- to present day?..
I was copying that guys format. Yes a lot happened in the intervening years. One the UK figured it wasnt a superpower anymore things changed.

So then did Britain not repeatedly try to join the European Economic Community?

Did Britain not go to war to defend Poland? Please point out the factually inaccurate bits. I will happily accept anything i got wrong.

with the UK debts the Labor party would have done the same the NHS is not going to be around in the next 10 years if it is I will be gobsmacked

>nothing much will change

except human rights laws, working hours, the cost of everything, and the NHS collapsing because it only works because of so many "fucking foreigners" working to keep everyone alive.

If you don't grasp any of this yet, you're fucking simple. And just to be clear, I wanted the UK out of the EU because it was turning from a trade agrrement to a political one - but not with us just sticking two fingers up to Europe and running away from the debate. Literally the worst possible scenario for negotiating trade deals now.

we have a Joe Daki running London how will we get them out?

what about that needs a citation?

No chance.

But now comrade corbyn has outed the blairites there's a chance

Do tell us, how does leaving the EU "stop the few that still get through"? Will be have a better boarder? Already one of the most controlled and policed with miles of tunnel and water separating us. Perhaps a fucking big wall is needed? Oh wait... we are building one of those on the french end as we speak.

Im interested in how leaving the EU helps us, thats all. How?

Putting little stars around the word "do" does not make your statement true, you fucking retard.

Source - Britbong who regularly walks to work through Birmingham eating a bacon sandwich.

Not forgetting the young healthy EU migrants coming here fully educated not costing a penny to raise then paying more tax and claiming less benefits than brits. Be a shame to lose that tax income

you mean the same Immigrants that don't have enough skills to work it a majority of places due to shit education
also the same immigrants that have several children big families that rely on the government pay outs to support them taking money out of the system more then they put in, in some cases
especially the ones from hik countries that force there women and daughters to stay at home and NOT WORK.

>the NHS collapsing because it only works because of so many "fucking foreigners" working to keep everyone alive.

>now that we've voted Brexit a big wall will go up around the country and no foreigners will be able to come here, ever
>this is what Remainers actually believe.

We'll still get foreign workers. Not even the most rabid Brexiteer has talked about shutting the borders entirely. It's just that now, they'll have to apply for a visa and we only have to take the ones we actually need.

>except human rights laws, working hours
why can't you just get the British government to keep that stuff if you think it's a good idea?

Ok I will give you that the firms are not what they use to be but we still have some of the older lot

>image of man waiting for these changes to actually happen

It obviously wasn't the main point of the argument, that's why they painted "£350 Million pound to the NHS!" on the side of a bus in letters 4 feet high.

Fuck me, you're an idiot.

Is everyone forgetting that the pound is slowly regaining strength.

It's not as expensive as you think and the cost of production is lower than the EU. EU products are relatively expensive on a global comparison.

I think I got it from the BBC actually

>Do tell us, how does leaving the EU "stop the few that still get through"?

see
>If Brexit starts a chain reaction that weakens the EU or pushes it to pander more to EU skeptics, and free movement of peoples becomes harder on the continent, then we benefit.

I thought this sentence spoke for itself but apparently I need to spell it out: if fewer migrants get as far as France, then there are going to be fewer migrants trying to get through at Calais. There are Euroskeptics all across the continent who would like more to be done to prevent the unchecked movement of migrants across the continent, and now that Brexit has happened the EU is a lot more likely to give concessions to them to prevent further revolts.

anyone with any knowledge knew leaving was a bad move

You must literally be the stupidest person on /b ? You think handing over our country to an UN-elected dictator and giving him the right to say or do anything to our country with ZERO accountability is a good thing ? Send me your bank details so i can control your money , you do not have to know my name and once it is done you never have to worry again , i will never let you have control again.....
Fucking liberal hippy scum !

We will have to trade with the EU. If not as a part of the EU, then as part of the EEA.

The EU forces migration quotas among other things on anyone who want to trade with it (see pic related specifically Norwegian, Swiss, and Canadian models as WTO model will be financially unsustainable for a country that imports more than it exports). The difference is whereas we were at a table with a veto to shoot down increases, we will be sat under the table accepting whatever's passed down.

The citation I need is one that shows Britain will be exempt from taking on migrants.

Truth.

Corbyn is a hypocritical prat and has taking my respect from Labor I would vote for Britain first before I voted that dickhead in

Hope your next bro , You should be your taxes are the only thing holding the EU together now

>You mean because i skipped past 1946- to present day?.
What? Where did you get that from?

>So then did Britain not repeatedly try to join the European Economic Community?
After they refused to participate in founding it in 51.
Afterwards, when the British economy tanked, they tried to join it in order to stay competitive.
De Gaulle vetoed because he was butthurt about it. He even called Britain "insular and maritime".

Since joining, Britain has been at odds with the EU (in all its forms) and has toyed with the idea of leaving multiple times.
In '88 Thatcher called the EU "a European super-state exercising a new dominance from Brussels"

You're massively oversimplifying the issue by pretending Britain hasn't been opposed to the EU from the start.

>Did Britain not go to war to defend Poland?
To prevent German resurgence. If anyone wanted to defend Poland it was the French. Still, that's not the point.

ah yes, the magic bus that travelled the country hypnotising voters into voting Leave.

It's just a bus. Lots of busses have ads painted on the side. It's not an alien mothership from where the entire Leave campaign was controlled.

>what is written on the side of the bus is the most important, and most prestigious location to place your main argument

shit nigga, you see "eat more red meat" on the side of a bus and you drop your life savings into it? "think of the starving children", and before you know it your in africa starting churches?

you know why its on the side of a bus. because its cheap. because no one

gives

a fuck

about whats on a goddamn bus

you mean that more immigrants contribute to the economy as a percentage than British people? Maybe facts are too hard for you so you just name minority cases instead of what everyone actually does

Read the new Tory plans. Then shut your stupid fucking mouth.

Would vote for a right wing fascist party because the leader of a left wing party is actually left wing? The fuck are you on?

You really overestimate the intelligence of people who were willing to listen to Boris fucking Johnson and Nigel bastard Farage in the first place, don't you?
Also, bus advertising clearly doesn't work, that's why people pay thousands to advertise their product on the side of fucking buses.

You're a fucking window-licker m8.

I'll take "what is advertising" for $300, Chet.

You think the remainder states of the EU are going to play nice now, do you? Think maybe less student medical staff will fancy living and working in a country that doesn't think of them as scum?

Nah, sure it'll be fine - whenever we've pissed off the EU historically, they've been super-understanding and just forgotten about it...

You daft twat.

I work with mainly Nepalese, British and Polish workers I wont lie Polish work hard like most eastern European but I live in a working family none of my family are on the doll neither are any of my friends and thier families mainly British but all the people i do know in my area on benefits are Immigrants maybe i live in an odd area of British workers but when I do go into a shop in my area most of the workers are born and bread here I live in fucking London and the only people I see working are British I visibly don't see foreign workers

Hence the need to rebalance. We've run a massive trade deficit with the EU for ages.

Do you even economics?

>We will have to trade with the EU. If not as a part of the EU, then as part of the EEA.
now this would be an appropriate point for a [citation needed]. There is no certainty whatsoever that Britain will end up as part of the EEA, or really any certainty about what the eventual trade deal will look like.

secondly, the EU doesn't force migration quotas on people who want to trade with it. It mandates the free movement of EU citizens, but it says absolutely nothing about migrants of non-EU origin (which were obviously the ones I was referring). The EU was trying to apply political pressure to the UK to accept more of the migrants coming from Africa and the Middle east (if they had been EU citizens then the EU wouldn't have needed to apply pressure, it would just have happened automatically). States like Germany wanted to pass laws, separate from the basic freedom of movement for EU citizens, to get EU members to accept more non-EU migrants.

Now that Britain is leaving the EU, that can't happen.

>Now that Britain is leaving the EU they'll just come straight to us.

Fixed that for you.

>You think the remainder states of the EU are going to play nice now, do you?
what - you think they're going to ban their citizens from coming to work the UK? What planet do you live on?

>Think maybe less student medical staff will fancy living and working in a country that doesn't think of them as scum?
is there some sort of competition going on to produce the most hysterical comment in the thread? Anyone would think the words 'POLES FUCK OFF' had been painted on the white cliffs of Dover.

EU nurses and doctors will keep wanting to come here for as long as we pay better than their home country.

The immigrants only go through Europe since it's safer than sailing. They want to come here cause we're giving out free benefits more than France or Germany. I hate pakis and mussos- but even I reckon we'll get more if France int holding them back

>You think the remainder states of the EU are going to play nice now, do you?
Differentfag here. They can make it difficult if they want, but they'll suffer too. The UK is an economic giant within Europe, and is a main market for EU exports.

>You daft twat.
Now who's not playing nice?

nowt, yet.

well, yeah, thats what it is. i dont see...like...whats the argument here?

how exactly do you think that Britain leaving the EU is going to alter basic geography? Migrants that set out from Libya aren't going to start landing at Brighton.

>I hate pakis and mussos
is this your attempt to sound like how you think a racist sounds like?

>anyone with any knowledge knew leaving was a bad move.
>Old people, idiots and racists (or a combination of those) swayed the vote.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID TO LIKE THE EU?

Are you a fucking moron ?

>but, but ... IT WAS WRITTEN ON A BUS!

I know, right? If you can't believe what buses tell you, what hope is there for humanity?

That £350 mil didn't belong to the Brexit campaign and wasn't theirs to spend. If you believed it was, you're the fucking idiot.

Wow, you should have said you have a crystal ball AND can speak for all people of all member states...

Again, there's a difference between banning something and making it expensive, beauracratic and unnecessarily difficult.

And Theresa May has already started the ball rolling on making it waaay harder for foreigners to train and work here. But no, you're definitely right.

I didn't believe it, you thick cunt - The people who voted leave obviously did though, in no small numbers.

>I didn't believe it, you thick cunt
ITT: angry losers

>The people who voted leave obviously did though, in no small numbers.
Well, obviously. Tell us more about your telepathic insight into Brexiters' beliefs.

>There are British people in this thread... >RIGHT NOW!
>Who enjoyed getting cucked by the EU

Why ?
We have more control and say over our own affairs outside of the EU to do, literally, whatever we want.
YOU as a person have more political power now, than you ever did belonging to that un-elected bureaucratic nightmare of a German lead left wing dictatorship.

or they voted on other issues.

The only reason the '£350million to NHS' claim has become such a big thing is because if the Remainers pretend that it was the main reason people voted leave, it allows them to comfort themselves with the fact that their arguments weren't really flawed, it was just that the Leave voters were all stupid, gullible people who only voted the way they did because they believed a lie.

In reality, most people made up their minds long before the campaigning started. Anti-Eu sentiment is a combination of a whole number of things - immigration, EU red-tape, EU elitism, etc, etc.

You are literally too fucking retarded to discuss anything with. Hope your windows taste good today, user.

Not denying that - clearly not everyone was voting based on that. But enough of the dumb-asses who were undecided DID vote leave because they thought it meant £350M per year for the NHS. How is this so hard to understand?

>I didn't believe it, you thick cunt - The people who voted leave obviously did though, in no small numbers.

No they didn't.

Here again we see a liberal left wing idiot who cant accept that people hate the EU and wanted out.
That somehow we HAD to have been "tricked" into voting LEAVE

People understood that the £350M was money that COULD be spent on the NHS, and that it wasn't an election promise.

Fucking grow up

>But enough of the dumb-asses who were undecided DID vote leave because they thought it meant £350M per year for the NHS. How is this so hard to understand?

NO they didn't!
How hard is that for you to understand ?

That was what it could POTENTIALLY be spent on and people understood that perfectly well.

Sorry, you clearly have insight into every persons thought process that I am somehow lacking.

Only joking, eat a bowl of dick-flakes, kid-fucker.

Is that a direct quote from a Remainers' campaign poster?

Wouldn't matter, you have to know how to read to be offended by something on a poster. Not a big worry for Brexiters.

>them living longer
as if life expectancy has suddenly shot up in the last ten years

>Tory govt slashing budgets.
the tory government has actually increased the NHS budget.

>it's the major flaw of democracy

>But enough of the dumb-asses who were undecided DID vote leave because they thought it meant £350M per year for the NHS
where did you get this idea from? Are you basing this on a survey that asked people's reasons for leaving?

Of course you aren't. You've just heard it repeated over and over again by pro-Remain media that you've internalised it as the truth without really ever questioning where this "fact" came from.

Making a success of the Brexit will be like kayaking the Inga rapids, if we are canny enough there will be a way through without massive job losses, but there will be a hundred ways to fuck it up

Kek. Stay angry, user.

>Typical remainiac response

>People who were just riding the nationalism wave.
yeah, because voting Remain because 'wouldn't the world just be so much nicer if there was more togetherness' is far more rational.

Have the remainers all scurried back to r.e.d.d.i.t?

yet another victory for Leave.

And "sub-literate" is a meaningless term, sweetie, regardless of how many hyphens you use. I think what you meant to say was "illiterate," which is ironic really, isn't it?

You can't be "below literate" any more than "below bilingual" or "below ambidextrous."

Nothing, since we haven't even begun the process of leaving yet.

Our economy has also not altered in any significant way either, despite what retarded lefty faggots believe.

on behalf of Leave voters, please stop. 'sub-literate' is a thing.

Go back where you came from, shit skin.

its not just your community its the whole country. You probably just see british people working because you dont see the people who dont work because they are at home

No, just the vocal ones.

I like to read your bullshit as it reminds me why different classes exist.

On behalf of English-speakers, please stop. You can be "more literate" and "less literate," but you definitely can't be "sub-literate."

>sub-literate

1. Not interested in or able to read artistic literature.
2. Of, relating to, or being language that is dialectal, slangy, or full of jargon.

'Home North American English subliterate
Definition of subliterate in English:
subliterate
adjective

Having a low level of literacy; barely literate.

Origin

Early 20th century ; earliest use found in Annual Reports Superintendent of State Prisons. From sub- + literate.'

Americans, what can you do

literally five seconds on google could have stopped you from embarrassing yourself like this.

dictionary.com/browse/subliterate
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/subliterate
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/subliterate
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sub-literate

>anyone with ideas that don't agree with mine are faggots and automatically wrong

Debating 101, from the Leave camp...

>1. Not interested in or able to read artistic literature.
You've just made that up, haven't you?
>2. Of, relating to, or being language that is dialectal, slangy, or full of jargon.
How, then, is a person supposed to be "sub-literate?"

isn't sub-literate a guy that knows about the codes and ethics of being a good sub ?
>Computer-literate

they are fucked because their currency will be worthless

IDGAF. I'll take you all on, you fuckers.

Explain to me how a person can be "below literate." Protip: you can't.

as if anything is going to change. The brits just lost their voice in the EU and have to fucking take what's coming for them. However, it's in the EU's own interest to keep GB alive. I'd also like to add that people sincerely believing that the vast majority of either side has voted out of some well-informed thought-out decision process should fucking kill themselves on the spot. Let's be realistic for a moment: how many people would even have enough oversight to really be able to talk about this topic meaningfully.
Brexit is just a minor concluding remark originating from a culture that is extremely conservative unless money is involved.

>you cant just ignore a democratic referendum

what planet are you living on, mate

thefreedictionary.com/subliterate

Yeah, it's a total fiction you fucking cum-gargler.

God the 'still Yes' crowd get to me. I mean, really, you're still Yes? OK. We get it. Move on.

>automatically wrong
in case you hadn't noticed, we've just had a whole thread where it's been explained in great detail why the Remain side are wrong.

However, at this point we're arguing over whether 'subliterate' is a word. Kinda looks like the Remainers have given up on trying to defend their actual arguments, doesn't it?

Where, in the name of ever-loving fuck, did you prove a single thing, other than the fact you're borderline retarded?
References and facts, not opinions, win arguments. All you've won is a "fattest cock-sucker" award so far m8.

>All you've won is a "fattest cock-sucker" award so far m8.
where's your citation to back that up?

If I have to purge the entire internet of this travesty, I fucking will. It's semantic nonsense.

Post a picture of "slim, having-a-girlfriend" you as proof that you are neither fat, nor a cocksucker.

Good sportsmanship in the face of defeat. Nice.

Illegal immigrants still going to gwt into uk, white europeans lookong for work wont

Gg

Seriously, is this the world you want to bring up your children in?

Now excuse me, I have some strongly-worded emails to write.

Anti Brexit doom mongers have mostly shut up, pro Brexit chest thumpers have mostly shut up, all is mostly as it was.
It may change again when the formal leaving process kicks off, but for now hardly anyone's even bothered, bar the odd snipe from butthurt euro leaders.
The behind the scenes process of deciding whether to be pragmatic towards UK exit or to try to be harsh to stop others leaving is still going hard though.

Brexit hasn't even happened yet.
The UK gouvernment still has to file an application.

>but for now hardly anyone's even bothered
Because nothing happens.
There will be some changes when the real Brexit starts.

Literally nothing
They gooks are still getting in
The pound exchange rate dropped for like a week
The queen still does her sniper trail near Hastings
All tea and crumpets remain free
Bloody hell and wanker are now taxable.

Well, it's a yank dictionary so... I'm ok with this. Those cunts have been butchering our language for years now, seems daft to get wound up by one more.

>When people overlook all the evidence

fixed it for you big lad.

if one were to remove every word that has no value other than to obfuscate meaning, we could essentially remove british upper-class english while we're at it.

I know, it'll be a load of fat uni kids with stupid hair versus a load of grumpy old farts spouting nonsense on every current affairs show. As long as Farage comes back every now and again to spice things up like a pantomime villain, it'll be bearable.

Very true, after all the apocalyptic propaganda pre-referendum, everything looks to be fine, all the people who warned us of the impending disaster have now come out and said "Ooops, everything actually looks good".
Countries are stepping over each other to make exit trade deals with us, the Germans said they were keen 11 hours after the vote ffs!
Why the talk of another referendum I don't know, is there anything more democratic in our system than that? I don't think so.
I think we're on the cusp of something really good, time will tell.

nothing much yet.
The UK is still in the EU, so the real change will show in the next few years!

>anyone with any knowledge
Like you?
Please inform me O great oracle what this fantastic information you have that will enlighten us?
You've got fuck all mate except a whole bunch of sour grapes.

So your opinion is based on one dickhead on a vox pop on Channel 4?
With brains like yours mate they should get you to do the next one!
Pic related.

Absolutely NOTHING has changed, and absolutely NOTHING will change, for another few years.

German here.

Thanks, brits. By voting against the EU and therefore having to leave in ~2 years, you made all your financial institures wanna move out of the country. Most likely they're going to move the jobs to frankfurt. Good for me, thats exactly the region i'm living in. Not only the banks, also other businesses are going to choose germany, poland, france and other EU-Nations. Thanks to you guys going out of the EU, about 25% of the Polulation of the EU is german, which is even strenghtening our position on the continent. Meanwhile you'll still have to abide the EU-Rules if you wanna do business with any country thats just remotely close to your position. You lost right there. You'll never sell and buy goods at the condidions you did up until now ever again. Your industries will still need to work by EU regulations if they wanna sell into the eu (which is the only valid market for the UK-economy).
In 15 Years, london will look like detroit. And guess what: nobody in france will stop the refugees from using the eurotunnel. You guys dun goof'd

let me help
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/subliterate

Rule Britania

Honestly, younger people's votes are more important (No, they shouldn't "count" for more).
Young people have to live with the consequences, older people with their "Experience" should share it, if they fucked up Britain, they would only have to live with it for a short period of time before they would pop their clogs...

>Not knowing that if EVERYONE moves out, it means new opportunities for the little guy.

Good for you wage-slaves, to have more opportunities for slavery, I'm off to start my own bank.

My family was split, some voted remain, some voted leave, but those who voted leave all brought up the 350M for the NHS, people will believe facts on POLITICIANS busses, because POLITICIANS are suppose to give actual facts, apparently people haven't caught onto the fact that they all lie.

>not knowing that the banks are not going to vanish completely but just move most of the jobs and not leaving a market of millions completely

they're gonna move their headquaters you dumbwit.

>they all lie.

no lol. the remainers told you how shits gonna go down. but you guys rather believed a fucking red bus lol
fuckin idiots

if you stop now I wont mention the war

I was remain... most of the rest of my family was leave.

Furthermore, I meant most politicians lie...
That's why I do my own research.

Play this while reading

youtu.be/87Xkr8z3lEo

Korean!

Can any remainers remind me when we are getting our economic recession, job loss, world war 3, nuclear war etc.?

I'm still waiting.

whats with the war? tommy's didnt do so great on their own back then... anyway you fucked yourself hard without lube right there

1) I never heard any remainer talk about any wars at all.
2) WE ARE STILL PART OF THE EU, NOTHING HAS CHANGED YET...

>you made all your financial institures wanna move out of the country. Most likely they're going to move the jobs to frankfurt
Congratulations, now they can ruin your economy too.

We're well rid of those crooks.

oh, thanks thanks. i bet they'll "ruin" our economy just as well as yours.

>1) I never heard any remainer talk about any wars at all.

Then you clearly didn't listen to any of the debates

Cameron said Leaving the EU would lead to World War 3 and got fucking slated for it for about a week.

Nothing more entertaining than watching a couple Cred Forumstards argue on the internet. I hope this bait gets shoved up all of your asses.

>you made all your financial institures wanna move out of the country. Most likely they're going to move the jobs to frankfurt.

maybe in a parallel universe where Britain has been pushing for tougher regulations on the banks and the EU has been doing everything it can to block it or water it down.

>which is even strenghtening our position on the continent
So you get to be captain of the sinking ship. Good for you.

>Your industries will still need to work by EU regulations if they wanna sell into the eu (which is the only valid market for the UK-economy)
The economy of the eurozone is the slowest growing in the world. Betting on the longterm prospects of the EU market rather than, well, the entire rest of the world is insane. As more and more of our economy becomes knowledge based, geographical position becomes ever more meaningless.

> when something bad happens post-brexit

OMG I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN FUCKING BREXIT WE NEED TO HAVE A 2ND REFERENDUM NOW

> when something good happens

W-well we still haven't t-triggered article f-fifty yet

>Nothing more entertaining than watching a couple Cred Forumstards argue on the internet.
Lots of things are more entertaining, you ignorant fuck.

mom's spaghetti

Must have missed that, Cameron was always spaz.

>nobody in france will stop the refugees from using the eurotunnel

Bugger, they were doing such a stand-up job of keeping Ahmed at bay before we voted to leave... Oh, no wait that's right - France couldn't organise a panic at an Afghani wedding, you simple fucker.

u mad?

The second referendum petition was made by a Brexiteer, I myself never signed it, though I was aware of it.

And nothing, good or bad is indicative of what could happen when they trigger article 50, Brexit could be great, I don't personally think it will be.

lots of remainers talked about how the EU was the solution to WW2 and that if we left it would basically be the 1930s all over again. Did you pay any attention at all during the run-up to the referendum?

You'd better hope not, Fritz ...

I found the Muslim

Nothing. Literally nothing. Streets are still full of Pols and Fucking towel heads.

NI fag here. Most people in NI wNt another referendum with the truth this time - no £350 million for the NHS lies etc, because they know it would be for remain. The majority party (largest minority) was pro leave, but the people voted remain. Now the majority party is crawling round pleading that all,the nice stuff the EU did for us will be funded by England, and nothing will change - fucking hypocrisy as usual. All the other parties are trying to find a way to force a remain vote, but mostly people are just dispirited and fed up - we are goi g of be fucked over by idiot little englanders again...

Sorry truth hurts.. leave son by lies, and only by a tiny margin. It was a bad idea, and everyone knew that, including Boris and Nigel. There were no true arguments put forward by Leave, because they only had lies to tell. Remain may have scaremongered, but they were telling the truth.

So Gary is not entitled to his opinion on immigration? Because he has a wife and two kids and struggled to make ends meet and is economically forced to libe in a shot town where Muslims walk about telling the local women to cover up and not to smoke or drink. He sees his home town slowly turn to an Islamic ghetto and when he decided enough was enough he's called a racist.

It's OK for James though. He's got his elitist pals helping him climb the corporate ladder. He's earning shit loads and dodging tax here and there. He does like being a champaign socialist especially as he does not have to rub shoulders with the great unwashed masses.

And loss of about ten percent of the value of our currency, and probably 4% of the growth of our econo year on year for ten years - so perpetual austerity and poverty

>Muslims walk about telling the local women to cover up and not to smoke or drink

Always makes me laugh - you tell ANY northern lass to put down the beer and the fags, she'll nut you right in the fucking mouth. But yeah, a bunch of towel-heads wandering about will definitely fix it...

ITT: Edgy 14 year olds, stormfags and Cred Forums tards defending their shitty choice

>muh illegals
>muh nationalism
>muh freedoms
And the most laughable thing is the far right abandoned most of their voters anyways, because they know that they cant stop the immigration of eastern europeans anyway - mainly the polish.

The jokes on you Britain :^)

Protip: try reading the thread before repeating the same knackered arguments.

> t. eurocuck

They go through Europe because it's safer than sailing around. The jungle is only at Calais because that's the closest jumping off point.

If there's no way through Europe legitimately (if we leave, border checks will likely become stricter out of spite to make a point to us how bad we fucked up leaving), it will become simpler to take the risk to sail through.

The immigration won't stop because you of your shitposting user

Stay mad britcuck : ^)

This is what's occurred in London...

youtu.be/E9L_zEZflFQ

Oh but you don't have a choice kurwa. You will go back sooner or later.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-37227313

Has it ever occurred to you that anti elitism is stupid? You are simply claiming that your ignorance is as good as my educated and well founded opinion. It isn't. The Gove claim that we have heard enough from experts should have seen him hung from a lamppost - no we heard from demagogues and liars, and the experts were derided and called liars by the lying demagogues.

All this "the elites are shitting themselves tee her!" Shit is pure stupidity- the elites are shitting themselves because the country as a whole - and its economy on which everyone's lives depends - is about to go down the shitter

>Five have already been arrested for harassment

Yep, they're taking over alright...

Seriously, I think you underestimate just how much Britbongs love their beer, their fags, and their Friday nights filled with puke, tits and burgers. These daft cunts should try this where I live - it's a naval town, and full of racist pricks so it'd definitely be top kek.

This is so wrong you may as well be the guy in your pic.

We will not be free from EU rules at all.
We have as much say after as we did before.
As for the 'in-elected' nature of the EU - yes the main heads are selected internally, but they can only propose laws where EU treaties allow (ie: they can only propose EU laws in the UK if the government and the House of Commons allow it).

>Being this edgy
You just proved my point britcuck

Oh my god like are you like telling me sharia law is like incompatible with the western civilisation like are you kidding me you racist xenophobic islamophobe?

We obviously need more of these sharia enforcers in Britain so you racist brexiters learn to live with terrorism

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

>IDGAF about your learning ways

Nice. If I was into ad-hominem I'd have a field day.

>Has it ever occurred to you that anti elitism is stupid?
Elitism based on merit, or elitism based on networking and cronyism? Hint: we've got the second type.

>You are simply claiming that your ignorance is as good as my educated and well founded opinion.
It's only your opinion that your opinion is educated and well founded. I happen to think it's bloody clueless and naive. So which of us should get more votes?

>the experts were derided and called liars by the lying demagogues
Except the experts were also lying demagogues. Those "experts" predicted recession, war and social meltdown if we voted to leave ...

You really don't know how the lobbying industry works, do you? Because that's all "experts" really are - lobbyists.

Was the news interviewing regular people at a pub somewhere.

So - the only dickheads are regular Brexiters.

>not knowing, that the EU with its 500million citizens and a (atm) functioning middle class has the most consumers with a decent spending power on this planet.
>thinking britain has anything else to offer but financial services
>thinking britain's companies will be able to just break with all their connections and find new ones instantly with similar quality offers, when all the world knows, that they wont get a better deal anywhere(>EU)
>Not knowing that a high growth percentage of an economy is an indicator for the country being a developing country. if you have 1 factory, and you built a second one, thats an 100% increase. if you have 1.000.000 Factories and built 10.000 new, its only 1%, while still being 10.000 times as much.
>not knowing that the continent of europe is working on becoming (more or less) one single state while britain is being marginalized by the superpowers USA, China, EU and Russia
>still believing the bullshit farage and johnson said few months ago when they themselves already bailed

you're retarded m8. "I dont know it, therefore others probably dont know it too."
kys, you bloody fucking idiot

Typical prole response.

The U.K. Makes nothing of any real import anymore. We have fuck all going for us in terms of natural resources. The financial services industry in London (and all the taxes paid by foreign nationals working in it) has essentially propped up the rest of the country.

this

You know of 'the jungle', right? The shanty town full of immigrants trying to get into the uk through Calais? The one that'll be plonked in Dover once were out and France refuses to do it anymore?

Is it ringing any bells? Any at all?

>Another Remainer articulates his core argument.
>World stunned by its clarity and rationality

How will it magically tranport to Dover m8?! If they could get here that easily they'd be here already you thick cunt, they won't suddenly appear in Dover once article 50 is activated. If they're in France, they're Frances problem. Nice try though.

>The U.K. Makes nothing of any real import anymore
Which obviously has to change

>We have fuck all going for us in terms of natural resources.
Must be why there's all that hoo-ha over fracking, then. As for oil, gypsum, aggregates ... nah, no resources at all.

>The financial services industry in London (and all the taxes paid by foreign nationals working in it) has essentially propped up the rest of the country.
The financial services industry nearly brought economic meltdown. Do you even news?

i'm not even britain m8

you're just plain retarded, and everyone knows it. the whole world and esp. the remains of the eu are laughing about your stupidity. but i guess that's what you get in a democracy. idiots deciding about the greater good

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg

France has already made noises about taking down the border control at Calais.

No border control = nothing stopping them moving over before getting checked at Dover = Dover jungle.

It's not rocket science.

If only there were some way of preventing this from happening - like proper security around the UK end of the tunnel...

But yeah, if France doesn't stop them, then I guess we're truly fucked...

If any country were ever relying on France doing their job properly for their stability, that would be one fucked country. Security will be tightened, just in case Claude gets any smart ideas, and they can keep their refugee population in cheese and bread themselves. We do have border control still you know, despite what "The Mirror" tells you.

You are pic related, and I claim my prize.

France always makes a lot of noises - it's getting the lazy fucks to actually do anything that's the problem.

no, i'm not :>

Again, typical prole response.

The financial crisis was due to rogue elements within the industry. A lot of rogues, but rogues nonetheless. The reason it was such a large impact was because it is such a large industry.

In every workplace there's someone gaming the system. It's not our fault that the most you can get away with is stealing a double cheeseburger on your lunch break.

like a bad smell

politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu/
Fucking Boris is the meme that keeps on giving

less sandniggers

Yes - there's security and border controls our side. The point is there'll be nothing stopping illegals reaching our side. The vast majority are held in France currently.

As you rightly say - the French, being lazy, would love a chance to do less work.

It's easier to keep illegals out when they haven't made a small village on your land.

If American idiocy was a smell you'd reek

they're not out and they wont be till like 2 more years, but i guess they are sooo independent right now

>The financial crisis was due to rogue elements within the industry.
The financial crisis was due to the biggest fucking credit bubble in all of history. All the banks were involved. Millions of their customers took on debts they could never pay back. And at the top of the whole pyramid scheme was Gordon Brown, deregulating the industry left, right and centre.

You know absolute fuck-all about anything, you mug.

And just for once, that's why it's handy to have UKIP supporters and the like. It won't be tolerated, and ANY politician will have to take the matter seriously. They simply won't be allowed to take root. And as for France "relaxing" their border controls... Nope. Because that means letting any fucker IN as well as OUT, and the precious EU just won't allow that to happen.

Just to let all the Americans know.
UKIP is the party of retardation, even more so than other far right wing European parties. Their hypocrisy is enormous in that everything they have against the EU can be solved by more EU. The whole reason Europe's borders are so badly defended is because eurosceptics voted against a strong border defense back on the day. They literally create their own problems.

They are one of the only large European parties that officially doesn't believe in climate change, they want to go back the using the imperial system of measurements (literally in their statement of 2015). They are literally a bunch of idiots and the UK with the largest readership of tabloids is their perfect market.

in your dreams maybe m8. but as anyone on this planet can research: your fine great britain does have a constitution that supports human rights. sucks, eh? if they're there, you got the problems, because you cant send them back to a war zone. thats against your laws. france will not take them back either. they'll not leave britain like they'd leave france because britain is actually the place they wanna go to. but i guess its too hard for you to wrap your head around this matter. also that things arent so easy to change because you live in a democracy is probably a thing that you'll have to learn. just because you've been in the majority with 51% for once doesnt mean the other 49% vanish and you now can do whatever you want for ever.