That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again...

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreenpapers.com/G12/DebateScoring.phtml
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/09/27/daily-202-why-even-republicans-think-clinton-won-the-first-debate/57e9b033e9b69b3019a1e037/
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531869/university-of-chicago-tells-freshmen-it-does-not-support-trigger-warnings
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-trump-adviser-giuliani-i-wouldnt-do-another-debate/ar-BBwGzOu?li=BBnb7Kz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> trying this hard
> caring this much

Not hard...Clown>Liar

Even tho trump got shitted on

lol omg you faggots are so biased that people who didn't watch the election are still wondering who actually won..H-hillary wonshe da best! no thats just a shill gaiz, T-t-trump is actually no1 th-th-this time!

fucking stop it. jesus christ you fucking babies; muh candidate.

they both suck ass anyway

I don't like either but trump was just trash
But you're just gonna hear trump won here bc they're fans

>Nobody actually talks about Hillary
>It's just either people who love Trump or hate Trump.

bro i wanna hear you say they're both trash. don't even try to defend that old bitch.

BOTH SIDES ARE SAYING THEY WON ON THE INTERNET BTW.

Bruh she crushed it she was composed and on message the entire debate

>schlonged

America lost

>watch the election
This was a debate, not an election you uneducated fool

Found the CTR shill. didnt have to look far

I think you confused your memory of the debate with that pro-Trump fan fiction you wrote. You know, the one that ends with him mounting you triumphantly while you scream "HILLARY IS THE DEVIL!!!!"

no u

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

first off fuck you buddy.

second off i meant to say debate but was thinking election because OTHER PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE ITS ALREADY OVER ALL AROUND THE INTERNET.

third off i bet you actually think it's a good idea to vote for either one of those assholes. you troglodyte.

>bad comb over
Come on, user. At least tell it like it is. It's probably the best comb over money can buy.

MAMA JUST KILLED A MAN

idc if bait, since most of these poll threads are bait.
Anyway, anyone who has an inkling of critical thinking skills or any sort of background in debating will know that trump lost. Polls don't mean shit when a majority of the people voting in the polls don't know how a debate is scored.

PUT A GUN AGAINST HIS HEAD

i though political debates don't have an official scoring system? if so then how? tried google but it's flooded with the news about the current debate.

What debate were you watching?

Weird, Lester Jolt was tough on Trump but not one mention of the Clinton Foundation?

Can someone please explain to me how the pay for play racket that is the Clinton Foundation is not an important issue the American public deserves to see covered on a national debate stage? Please.

>Clinton News Network

That is the face of a woman who has beaten a mentally retarded opponent. Yeah, you won, but was it even a contest to begin with?

You got the numbers mixed up. Other than that, yeah she got schlonged.

>"HILLARY IS THE DEVIL!!!!"
Dubs of truth.

>Clinton PR team to her shills
>ppl are catching on
>they know CorrectTheRecord.org is one of many organizations who exist solely to shill for Clinton
>QUICK, come up with some other meaning for CTR

thegreenpapers.com/G12/DebateScoring.phtml

Scoring debates is difficult because of bias. However, if you aren't a fucking mindless retard who has critical thinking skills and isn't brainwashed by either respective party, you can find a clear winner. Granted literally almost no-one on the internet has that ability, you're going to see shit like, "hurr durr trump won xddddd pepememes.jpg". God I fucking hate people.

Hey, look, some facts.

What a refreshing sight.

Now if I just close the tab now, I won't have to see the Shillary that exists below this post.

do you even english?

because Cred Forums, the center for people who fap to trap,furry, and rekt threads, is where you find reasonable political opinions.

They mean a lot when those same people are the ones actually electing a candidate to the presidency

The Clinton Foundation question is an excellant one that was not addressed due in part to the time restrictions, but more importantly the Trump Foundation raises more questions. Can you be president and have your name on buildings in the biggest international cities? Furthermore will countries allow Trump to build without demanding things from him? I may not have worded it correctly but there is a conflict of interest when dealing with other countries and still trying to run a business. Can he completely separate from his business to avoid these conflicts?

>a majority of the people voting in the polls don't know how a debate is scored.
Enlighten us oh wise one.

oh i see now. very true most everyone here is mindless biased thinking.

lets hate people together? i dont have people hating friends..

>Can she completely separate from her cornyism to avoid these conflicts?

True, very true.
But when it comes to who ACTUALLY won according to the scoring system, it doesn't mean shit.

*cronyism

>who ACTUALLY won
Trump.

That's going to be your next president. An old women with a flabby old vagina will rule you, and by proxy, the Western world.

Bravo America.

i need more people hating friends, the staggering amount of retarded people i have to interact with on a daily basis frightens me.

>An old women with a flabby old vagina, beholden to the wealthiest donor to the Clinton Foundation will rule you, and by proxy, the Western world.
Fixed that for you, goyim.

It also doesn't help that all "news" channels "report" all this biased shit

mentioning the Clinton foundation would only help Hillary

Are there faggots that think you can score a debate? As if both sides ever give an honest answer that doesnt deflect

lol kill yourself

There will never be an unbiased news station. People up until recently have put way too much faith in the media. Literally one of the only things I can praise trump for is his anti-media rhetoric. People need to stop being lazy, look shit up for themselves and make an informed decision. Too bad that will never happen.

Only thing I can say Trump did well in was the issue of trading with other nations. NAFTA was one point he actually made sense no doubt business experience and shrewdness helped him here, when speaking of other world issues he is really in the dark where Hillary seemed to speak directly at other world leaders she has already dealt with. She has them on speed dial and he doesnt even know who they are. If he gets to be the next POTUS he will have a hard time dealing with these folks, these are people who are even more stubborn than he is and are not only business people, but rulers, dictators, prime ministers, and presidents he cant push over for monetary gain. Piss them off and you will have more airplanes buzzing your airspace and waters. Already these boundraies are being tested. You cant tell them to just fuck off despite popular belief.

Right? it's absolutely ridiculous.

...right

Deflecting and not answering the question is taken into consideration when the scoring is done, lmfao.

Is this how political science majors justify their meaningless existence

>No donations from Saudi Arabia
Can't tell if.webm

IT major but nice try. You don't have to have a degree in a certain field to make informed decisions for yourself.

I'm against both nominees, but this shit about the clinton foundation is ridiculous. Literally every political non-profit foundation is going to make contributions in order to strengthen political ties and therefore have more influence.
Not to mention if any of you retards mindless reposting this garbage did any research, most charities only donate like 10 cents on the dollar. This is largely in part to advertising, payrolls, etc..

no donations from Saudi Arabia WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE. learn to read.
explain why Clinton foundation has top ratings from the leading charity ratings sites and trump foundation was not rated due to "lack of transparency". reminds me of his income tax records.

You know that Trump has been accused of some of these things, that by the way dont have anything to do with what I posted. The question was to the point of conflict of interest in regards to wearing to hats, one of the president, and the other as a business person financially benefiting from dealings made with foriegn dignitaries. Can the two be separate? Do you believe other countries will on one hand give you good real estate deals and on the other hand be told to fuck off? They will push their pay to play agendas even harder.

idiots like you don't matter, on either side. there will be 15% who never see anything wrong with their candidate.

polls of real life people, undecided for the most part, shows a clear clinton victory over and over again.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/09/27/daily-202-why-even-republicans-think-clinton-won-the-first-debate/57e9b033e9b69b3019a1e037/

you faggots are delusional.

Stan trips couldn't be used more effectively than this pathetic attempt to further Shillary's crooked agenda.

Woke up and were still mad about the thrashing you took? Don't worry your ass will heal in time.

plus trump skipped his own debate party. it's pretty fucking clear what happened last night.

Oh, is that right?

The $10,000,000 to $25,000,000 that was donated to the Clinton foundation wasn't donated /while she was secretary/, shouldn't matter. I mean after all, if she was not secretary of state, what influence could they have possibly been buying?

>remember that one time the Head of the DOJ met with Bill Clinton in secret aboard his private plane to chit chat about golf and the grandkids before a critical interrogation of FBI Director Jim Comey and instructed the USS to keep cameras and reporters at bay? yeah me too, good times man, good times.

I think you are russian to judgement.

nah he's right. I hate both of them. A lot. and Trump did start off well but as soon as they got through that TPP/TTIP it was clear he has no fucking clue about anything and he just kept talking and interrupting really causing himself look like a babbling idiot.

great get if do say so myself. also you're a brainwashed retard.

All those words and nothing of value.

Trumps business acumen will benefit the Free World immensely.

Shillary's corrupt connections to terrorists and oppressive regimes will only ensure another 4 years of the last 8 years.

no thx.

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

A brainwashed retard will always be thrown off their game by rational thinking.

Sorry to trigger you.

of course they are. but that doesn't matter. even republicans are saying trump lost.

OP is a delusional shill.

so you support trump or not?

yes, witness trump in last night's debate

And what exactly am I supposed to do with these letters and symbols?

Do they go somewhere?

Do you even english?

>Trumps business acumen will benefit the Free World immensely.

So Trump is going to make America bankrupt SIX times like he did with his businesses?

Everyone is biased you moron. If you believe any one thing, you're biased. People shouldn't be unbiased. Moderators should. And Lester holt did a shit job last night of being unbiased.

The only poll that all the news outlets are citing is the CNN one where Hillary won 69% over Trump.

No u, u fishbone

Lets just ignore all those Cred Forums threads that instructed people on how to vote multiple times for Trump in online polls. Remember, it's only rigged if Hillary wins

That's cuz there's not much to talk about

How many businesses have you started?

How many businesses have you led to success?

How many businesses have you have meet adverse circumstances?

Oh right, none.

Get back to your homework junior, defending your parents politics does not serve you well.

do you?
trump got owned last night and the only people denying it are butthurt retards.

>it's only rigged if Hillary wins
Glad to see some critical thinking somewhere in your post.

because everyone knows online polls are too easily fixed, fool.

If that's true, it's only because Drumpf didn't bring up the Clinton foundation, Benghazi, her speeches to wall st firms, etc, etc. She's as bad of a candidate as he is

>the only people denying it are butthurt retards.
so emotional.

But, then again, that seems to be Hillary's signature move.

Pandering to the lowest common denominator.

>Watch debate
>Notice Trump has no idea how the world works, he says he's smart by evading taxes (illegal)
>Next day, Trump supporters still talk about how corrupt and criminal Hillary is, despite having tons of different financial statements and investigations into her with nothing found
Trump is flashy, so the autistic 'Murikans think he won the debate. The sad part is, instead of voting based on character (in which Stein/Johnson are the only real candidates) or voting based on policy (in which Johnson and Clinton are the only real candidates) Americans are going to vote based on what the TV man tells them to on their favorite channel.
>Hurr Durr Clinton controls the media!
No, she doesn't, Trump plays the media so that they will take words out of context, which he knows they will, so he can look at his supporters and say "I'm the only one telling the truth, shut out all other voices but my own."
The man literally advocated a totalitarian state last night, but the right wing is scared of Clinton and Obama, who have both shown that they're not taking away anyone's rights.

I didn't catch the debate, how was he unbiased?

even trump knows benghazi is a fucking propaganda talking point.

There's a reason that Trump polls well with the uneducated

\trump looked like he had some difficulty getting through the whole debate.

He's talking about every op on Cred Forums

BOTH candidates are total shit quality.
I'm so fucking happy i don't live in that shithole of a country.

many people are saying that.

Shlonged? No way. She doesn't even like schlong.

He wasn't. He was completely biased. He works for NBC for Christ's sake.

and the CNN one is an accurate measure? lmao

>shithole of a country.

you mean best country in the world. but that's ok. clearly you're too embarrassed to say what country you're actually from.

Well considering 4 people died, i disagree that is merely a talking point. It's just another thing she lied about which should have been brought up

Why did trump skip out on his own debate after-party?

>There's a reason that Hillary polls well with the "educated" special snowflakes who freeze in terror at the thought of a campus without safe spaces and trigger warnings

>Using anonymous internet polls
Deez Nutz has 8% of the vote, guys.

So you would rather clinton and her rich foreign buddies keep playing this fuck around game of selling classified information.
The same families have controlled this country since the 80s. The nigger problem, the mexican immigrant problem and most of all the muslim problem have only been getting worse since. Lets get the fucking bohemian club out of the white house. Whether its trump or johnson, it has to not be clinton.

That's the face of a girl who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again...

He practically attacked Trump with every question. So basically it was a double team against Trump.

look, I really don't care for both. But Trump looked like a retard last night. He also admitted he doesn't pay taxes while trying to get a good burn on hillary "and if I did pay taxes you would spend them wrong too"...yes, good one donald. I get taxed up the ass but you who makes a billion times more money than me gets to not pay taxes...If you still support Trump it is simply because you hate hillary that much or you fear being called a jew cuck by your other friends for not supporting trump. I was not gonna vote, but now I will vote, against trump. Oh, and his winning temper rant was incredibly cringe. Yeck.

>everyone with a college degree is a sjw
lmao

why do i have to be a moderator to be unbiased? why can't i just be a person who doesn't feel one way or the other about both? i don't legit hate both. i just don't care for them? im not gunna pick a side so i think other people can do the same. un;less they're retards who just wanna fight and defend reason without knowing why.

>Pandering

Trump reversed all his views and even changed parties just to pander to the only people stupid enough to vote for him; the in-breds in the red flyover states.

Yeah, I'm sure Cred Forums and Reddit had nothing to do with that. Even a retard such as yourself could see trump getting shit on and put on the defensive all night.

Kek, we've got one here!
One of those redneck retards that sings the national anthem everyday.
WHAT is good with the US? Tell me and i'll tell you otherwise.

fuck, he admitted to everything clinton has been saying abuot him, even name checked that fat cunt rosie

trump supporter here, on the ledge.

took you like an hour to reply and thats the best comback you got? smh. gl with the rest of your life

also if you're not that user apologies..

>the in-breds in the red flyover states.
such raw emotion

Nope.

>doesn't know how to read numbers and letters

this.

one thing I don't understand is why these people who haven't developed their brain past high-school somehow think they're in the 1% intelligence range and can accurately group an entire population of people into a vocal minority.
Oh wait they cant, you're just an uneducated moron.

I'm glad you fuzznuts are all too young to vote, because jesus what a bunch of braindead toolbags.

>still not saying where he's from

that's ok dude. you probably tried really hard to come to the US but you're a useless cunt and we don't want you.

instead of focusing your hate on us, focus on fixing the shit country you STILL are too ashamed to name.

>implying any of you bitches can hack anything
DDOS'ing isn't hacking.

>Have my CCW
>Voting Clinton because I'm not a retard
There's a reason Trump supporters have no idea what a college campus is like. It's because they've never been on one.

are the educated "special snowflakes" the ones who own all the guns in the U.S.?
No?

Tell me again who's scared.

>why these people
Who are these people?

Say goodbye to that ccw

>too many sound contradictory arguments
>not enough straws
>grasping at nothing

a majority of trump supporters and to a much lesser extent hillary supporters.

Did we watch the same debate? The only unbiased thing Holt asked hillary was what her response to deleted email argument from Trump. Otherwise he was badgering Trump from the sidelines to answer questions about his taxes and trying to force him to give specifics on his plan to keep big businesses in the US. It was plainly obvious he had a bias in favor of Clinton.

Kid, you forgot. I told you your country is a shithole, now, why would i wanna go there? Do you even logic? :D
Also very logical to call my country shit when you don't even know where i'm from.
Stupid redneck. :'D Go feed the pigs a.k.a your family.

That's the face of a women who probably just got half the BernieBros on her side, took away 1% of the voter pool who were previously 'undecided', and made Trump tantrum on stage.

(Note - 1% means 1% of likely voters, not 1% of the group identifying as undecided.)

fuck off back to your shit tier country pleb. adults are talking about important stuff here.

So you just blindly accept pictures on the internet as fact? Holy shit you're retarded.

This. Thankful everyday that 95% of Cred Forums is too young/NEET to actually vote.

Slavery was good!

Trump could say he wants to nuke Utah and Trump supporters would rally behind him. Trump supporters only listen to Trump and Breitbart, if you think they'll change their support just because Trump evades taxes and doesn't rent to black people, you're going to be surprised when the anti-commie Murricans cause this election to go to a reality TV star.

What's it like up there

your butt-boy got schooled last night

>no idea what a college campus is like
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531869/university-of-chicago-tells-freshmen-it-does-not-support-trigger-warnings

You're delusional.

lol

>STILL not saying where he's from
>never been to the USA
>thinks 10% or so is the whole
>thinks he knows anything at all about the world

sums it up right there.

WTF???

>Uses viral news story as their source for what every American college is like
You're only proving you've never been on a college campus, Trumpet

no you

Important stuff? HAHAHA!
The candidates are different sides of a shitstained coin you moron. Also, your country is the real shit tier country here.
The ONLY country that's firstworld and thirdworld at the same time.

>only gets news from Breitbart, drudge and thedonald.

You tell me.

True.

>You're only proving that making false assumptions is a poor choice

>still not naming his country

>tfw you're not even a democrat and get generalized.

please kill yourself trumpcuck, the only one with their head up their own ass is you. Go circlejerk some more with the other degenerates.

Typical Hillary voter here

>muh anecdotes

I've learned how to debate at Trump University. As long as I think I'm winning, I'm winning, and you're losing. Your move, faggot.

Aww little redneck got pissed? :(
Don't have anything to bring up except where i'm from?
Awwww. :( sorry to boggle your mind too hard there buddy. I'm sure Buddy is also your name. Kek. Buddy the fat redneck.

welcome to the internet newfriend. let me tell you about this thing called photoshop.

So you've never been to America. In curious, what is the basis of you're opinion that America is shitty?

Look throughout history, every major civilization has been built on the backs of their enslaved. The blacks in america were shit tier slaves. Egypt had slaves for thousands of years. The slaves in early us would never have been able to raise something like the pyramids. They couldnt even handle picking cotton.

Pretty sure thats both of them

well, that is scary but I somehow believe it.

Haven't you seen this?
instagrram (dot) ml/XG70BW

Sorry I'm not one of the special snowflakes who only want news from people who have a 5% trust rating so I'm not the one covered in shit with a smug smile on my face

Do you even know whats going on in the US? (America is not a country, it's an Continent btw)

not an argument

so you have no idea, it figures.

Well Fox News has the highest trust rating out of any cable news channel so what does that tell you about trust ratings?

he seen it on da state run teebee while eating his government rations.

no, actually I visited the charity rating sites and they confirm the info in the meme.
retardo

Well yeah i live here. I'm just wondering why someone who's never been here can even have an opinion on life here.

09/26/16
>Cred Forums flooded with "Shillary is kill" threads
09/26/16 (8pm-9pm)
>Trump gets btfo in debate
09/27/16
>Cred Forums flooded with butthurt & damage control

>citation needed

Exactly, i schooled you on what your own country (i assume) is, not a fucking CONTINENT and you don't have anything else to say than I have no idea? Kek, go get an education. And if you have one, don't get one in the bible belt, you clearly didn't learn shit.

> tfw even liberal MSM say trump won

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Doesn't hilary get the dumber nigger soic vote?

Oh look another lib who has adopted compulsive lying as a means of life. Even if you aren't a demo it should be obvious Hillary is a monster. Trump sucks but at least he won't fuck the whole country.

North America and South America are continents. As a general rule when speaking in a normal (ha) conversation, saying America, given the context refers to the United States of America so why don't you go DIAF

Of course

if only you weren't so poor you could actually visit the US and then you'd see just how great it is. and maybe you wouldn't feel so bad about your own country, which, like the other user said, you still won't name.

it's anonymous, you shouldn't feel shamed because you were born in some shit hole.

you just lost the genetic lottery, no big deal.

So lets go with that logic, how do YOU get your news about YOUR country? It's one big fucking country and you clearly can't be everywhere at the same time, right? So HOW do YOU know what's going on? News? Media? People?

see

this. so much this.

yawn.

TRUMP 2016

Hahahahahhaa, call him a clown again CTR!

yes, it was great. i was on here as it unfolded. so fun.

Yes. Asking his actual plans and not just taking "I'll do everything and only I can fix it." Totally in the tank for Hillary, that.

The US is NOT the same as America. Did you forget Canada?

Answer my question first. I asked you how you have an opinion on life in a country you've never been. Please explain before asking more questions

Sitting back, watching the shills shill.

Reviewing the clip of Shillary calling the shills to arms in realtime.

This is rich.

>Breitbart literally paid for by Trump campaign
>buh buh my librul news bias

You trumpkins are not only delusional, you're also low IQ potatoes who will gobble up anything trump shits down your throat

all polls except CNN show she lost....mmmmmmm all those hillary supporter tears.

Because america is so fucking rich eh? ;)
You're in debt to china ffs! :D You're basically their slaves.

>badgering Trump from the sidelines to answer questions
> trying to force him to give specifics

wow, how DARE the moderator engage in these sorts of underhanded tactics.

I LOVE IT! Fuck this pathological liar and probable accessory to murder (and I'm not just talking about Bengazi).

Dear 8 pound 6 ounce Baby Jesus, please let Trump beat her ass in the election like a fucking narc at a biker rally.

>You trumpkins are not only delusional, you're also low IQ potatoes who will gobble up anything trump shits down your throat
QUICK, RATIONAL DEABATE FAILING

RESORT TO NAMECALLING, THAT'LL WIN EM OVER

Dude, I'm so pissed at Breitbart. If Andrew were still alive, it wouldn't be like this. And Drudge has lost all credibility imo

I am fucking Canadian and I have never once refered to Canada as America you fucktard

something like a half dozen responses and still can't bring himself to say where he lives.

i'm going to guess some eastern european shit hole filled with gypsies and about to get overrun with muslims.

Ur all fucking puppets. Won't matter who wins.

Trump hasn't run the Trump foundation in more that 20 years. Maybe you can passive-agressively softball in some more ill-informed bullshit, though.

Que Alex Jones......

>overrun with muslims.
you mean refugees

Firstly, i've got american friends (no jk) who clearly live in the us and tell me shit, so one, from people.
Secondly, i watch the news (and not just one source)
Thirdly, internet as a whole. The whole world or at least western countrys know what's going on with all the racism, all the poor people, all the debt, everything.
So now, answer my exact same question.

>WIN EM OVER
on Cred Forums

You had me until "She DESERVED it, not him."

The presidency is a job where you work for the people.

Enjoy your 50 cats and vat of double fudge ice cream.

*facepalm* shitforbrains, that's clearly not what i meant.

It is when he doesn't demand Hillary to do the same. You'd have to be an idiot to not see his blatant forceful questioning toward Trump. But then you're a shillary cuck and would let her stomp on your ballsack and justify it as reasonable.

So you watch tv and talk to your buddies. That's a good way to form an opinion about a country of 300 million.

And yet, she's still going to win. The combover TV star is going to lose. Might as well begin seeking out a good therapist now to help you when your whole world comes crashing down.

Also, you clearly don't know what pathological means as you used it really awkwardly there.

I could be from china, india, norway, island w/e, it doesn't change the fact that your country is going down, fast.

>if I keep using meme buzzwords people will ignore the fact that I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about

The results are in from the first debate and Trump got stumped.

He started out strong, but this process is a marathon, not a sprint and he couldn't even keep up for the entirety of a single debate

DELET THIS

>fart

How do you form an opinion about a country of 300 million then? talk to every single one? fucking moron.

no refugees come in through the process of emigrating. muslims who just walk across the border are the real problem in europe. we don't have that issue in the US

>instagRRam
>ml
>nope

I could easily find shitty things about every one of those countries. It's not the countries, it's the shitty people and those are all over the face of the earth. There aren't more here in the US than anywhere else.

Take off your tinfoil hat and take a breath. Maybe get a haircut too.

Bruh.
No she was not that hoe brought up her dad use to suck cock so he could paint peoples house for money like 37 times when it was tottaly irrelevant

Maybe go a little farther than watching tv and talking with your friends, faggot. Btw, where are you from?

he's right, it's a list of polls that were raided last night after the debate.

"women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men"

I agree with Hillary on this.

>too bad the quote is taken out of context.
>feelsbadman.jpg

Try harder paid shill. You got BTFO.

Those two numbers don't even add up to 100

Tinfoil hat.

One thing you can't find is billions of dollars in debt.

11% MoE, bro.

solid proof that inbreds have more free time to do online polls.

Even his buddy Rudy thought he lost.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-trump-adviser-giuliani-i-wouldnt-do-another-debate/ar-BBwGzOu?li=BBnb7Kz

Notice too, she told about how trump has always been rich. But when talking about herself, she brought up her dad. She can't say how SHE became rich. We all know why.

So should you, buddy the redneck.
Go talk to all 300 million people and then come back to me. Where do you live in the US btw? bible belt for sure.

Your quote was taken out of context too lol.

>His blatant forceful questioning toward Trump
God it's pathetic how Trump supporters whine and bitch like spoiled brats about PC culture, but then want the moderator to go easy on their spoiled brat candidate.

Oh really? I'm wondering what country you live in that has no debt. Mostly because every country on earth has debt. It's a global problem. So where you from, user?

the rest were undecided, genius.
not an argument

What are you scared of bitch?
I promise i wont Ddos you!

You know you support the right candidate when arabs hate him

Trump also whined about how his defective mic cost him the debate.
>Damage control
ftfy

he won't say what country's he's in. must be a real shit hole.

Congratulations on being able to re-state the obvious.

>Thinking an anonymous Internet poll that Cred Forums and Cred Forums raided is real
This is why people don't take you seriously, Trump supporter.

I live in California. Far from a redneck, my man. Still don't wanna say what country you're from? Also, why do you keep bringing up the bible belt? Those states have pretty low populations, bro.

What part of the US are you from?
Btw, no country in the world is in such much debt as the US. ;)

The Clinton Foundation is a clear example of how you can say anything to the american people but change your tune when given money. The Clinton Foundation has added to the problem of Nuclear proliferation. She sold Russia 20% of US Uranium Production, and helped India go Nuclear after Slick Dick Willy slapped them with Sanctions in the 90's.

The Clinton Foundation has also aided Dictators of African Nations in robbing resources and money from their people. All while claiming to bring Humanitarian Aide to help the Humanitarian Crisis her and Bill help perpetuate.

The Clinton Foundation also savaged Haiti at a time when they needed International Aide. They robbed the people of Haiti of funds, they built a stupid textile factory which does nothing to help them, and she helped secure a gold mining contract for a company which... her brother sits on the board of.

As much as Trump is a dummy, he has NEVER been any where near as brutal or corrupt.

What's the original picture then ?

nice pasta

shill

innit just 89% total then?

A majority of our debt is public debt. Not held by any country. Tho we have borrowed a lot from China, they depend on us for their lively hood so it works out.

I figured you were from the bible belt because of how retarded your logic is, i guess there's alot of dumb people all over the US eeh?
Other countrys doesn't laugh at you because you're the best country in the world "my man", maybe it's because it's filled with rednecks who loves to take take take and not think about consequences eh?

>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

Get your facts straight.

>She sold Russia 20% of US Uranium
Stopped reading right there. Secretary of state wasn't involved in that decision. You clearly are paid by Putin.

>He isn't telling the truth.
There is ZERO evidence of Russia being involved with the email hacking. And, it's still pushed by Clinton. She's going to get us in a war with Russia, and we won't win.

Look at this shit. The liberals won't even reply to it because they are to scared to give it any attention.
They are fucking shitting thier pants right now

Doesn't make it wrong or inaccurate. It's correct and totally accurate

You depend alot more on China, they'd manage without you guys, which you wouldn't.

Yes, he will.

How is my logic retarded, specifically?

She looked half decent 60 years ago.

UNDER FUCKING RATED POST OF THE YEAR

There's ZERO evidence of Clinton rigging the primary, botching Benghazi, Email wrong-doing, etc. but it's still pushed by Trump.

No they wouldn't! We purchase a massive amount of goods and commodities from them. Without us, their economy would crash

>online polls raided by reddit
>trump skipped his own debate after-party

i think it's pretty clear what happened last night.

see

this american election is actually a secret trick question.

the only right answer is actually to select neither of these fucking defective sociopathic zionist globalist cunts.
everyone else should kill themselves.
if you chose one or the other instead of the correct answer NONE, then you deserve to be culled from the human race

you are desperate for attention, I didn't expect cringe material when coming to this thread

If by zero you mean mountains the yes

what, trump turned into mr robot?

How are things at Infowars?

>honk honk non scientific
Please, shill. How much did Nimbleamerica pay you to multivote? I assume you're from a 3rd world shithole like Russia so those couple dollars probably bought your 6 children some food.

>samefagging this hard

He was terrible and got his ass handed to him. Every so often she even squeezed truth out of his ugly face.

ALRIGHT GUISE, PACK IT UP. NOTHING TO DO HERE.

Stay mad

How are things at CorrectTheRecord and Associates?

Pack yourself up, faggot

you must be on drugs, the entire premise of her using a private email server was for her to mask corruption and be able to do it outside of the confines of Government Systems in place to handle classified information. So when the time came that she got caught, she could quickly erase everything.

If there was no wrong doing, people wouldn't be pleading the 5th, and people wouldn't be receiving deals for immunity in exchange for testimony.

>Mountains of evidence, no conviction
Then the established Justice system is corrupt. Which means that BlackLivesMatter is correct.

show us some

Never heard of em

only the presidential election is problematic. but in this modern day i can't imagine it going much different. the president is the face of the USA and therefore, in a very real world, the face of the world. yuo can't just have some schlubby joe the plumber being president.

trump is absolutely the bottom most of the barrel of people who could be president.

>comedy central
>implying this accurately depicts the average Trump supporter
ok

he didn't say a single mean thing. what the fuck are you talking about? retard

Yet it was Trump who whined about how Clinton hurt his feewings.

You mean said retarded things? There's a difference and that man shouldn't be let anywhere near office.

Basically this.

She actually did quite well as far as i can tell, and Trump looked like a complete idiot all night as expected.

But the American population is such stupid trash he'll probably win anyway. White trash politics are the new fad. These debates really don't matter. It's two people discussing issues that the American public is literally too fucking stupid to understand.

Is she better?

>wishful thinking : The Post

>American maths
>62 + 27 = 89 wtf?

Are Americans really this retarted?

Shillary really is doing wonders for the economy.

Assuming all these shills were hired domestically. If she outsourced all this work, then that would be shameful.

At least Trump doesn't have Parkinson's.

Can't say the same for Hillary

lol i just got to this thread, i dont even have bateman pics go shill elsewhere faggot

I think they were just trolling you, buddy

>Are Clinton Supproters really this retarded?

Yes.

Of course she's better. She's a moderate republican and he's a special needs child. The man sues people every time his 'feelings' get hurt.

>Circumstantial evidence is enough for a conviction, that's why Clinton is behind bars right now, as we speak.
Let's say Clinton did commit a crime: ALL of her crimes can be reduced down to fines, rather than jail time. A member of Motley Crue killed someone drunk driving, and was able to avoid jail time by spending money. Do you think that Hillary couldn't hire a lawyer to get her punishment down to a fine, even if there was enough evidence to take her to court?
If I am walking down the street next to a house that just got robbed, and people see me, it sure as fuck looks like I'm the robber, who else was there?

>implying it doesn't

But she's not a republican. She's a very progressive democrat...

I don't think either of them came out smelling like roses last night. There was a line that stuck with me though. When Donald made the comment about how much money they've spent to get to where they are. With all her money spent, Hillary is either losing to or tied with a bag of hot air in cotton candy hair.

he's just got a heart condition from all the fast food

> it's fine to commit crime and become president as long as you only get fined instead of jail

What about her is "progressive?" She is a boring centrist who supports military contracts.

11% either undecided or thought it was a tie
idiots

John Anthony Walker, Edward Snowden. Explain why one is locked up and the other is hiding in Russia for doing what she did with classified material.