Pic related

pic related

Until the debate I was gonna vote for this shit-the-bed.

Quads and I'll cut my dick off.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HE HAS COMPUTERS

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lel

Did it really take people until last night to see what's been so obvious all along? I don't think so. You're just using last night to troll his supporters. I'm in.

rolling for quads

> my 10 year old son is a cyborg. He's a great kid

hilary is corrupt af u cuck

so close

I agree. Hillary being a cunt doesn't make this guy fit to be president.

this

lol at cucks with tiny cocks MAGA fukkers

Trump makes fun of fat neckbeard Cred Forumstards

but not nearly as corrupt as trump

luck be a lady

CTR Shill thread. Oh boy.

ur salty tears bc of ur tiny chink cock are delciious

> has no clue what cuck means
He lost the election last night, not just the debate.
Cry more

I'm voting third party, btw

> mfw

he was unable to complete a single coherent sentence. if youre still voting for him youre the problem with this country.

Vote for Putin.

Cmon quads

rollin em

CH-CH-CH-CHECK'EM

i new only fags were pro-hilary

The guy twitched, made faces and interrupted like a coke fiend for 90 minutes. He had every opportunity to make a case for his own causes but he chased her obvious bait down every single time. Rosie O'Donnel, Sean Hannity, Howard Stern ... what the fuck was that? What a fucking waste of precious time, this guy needs to go to debate preschool.

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#444 brought to you by the letter (P)ee. Congratulations!

CTR shill detected

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#888 brought to you by the letter (A)sian. Congratulations! Good fortune will follow.

If I get quads, I want OP to deliver

Off with the dick!

if ur still voting for her ur a libtard cuck

very mature. because fags are gay lol

check em

What is wrong with your Pepe? He looks like he's retarded and was also drawn by a retarded child.

what is the cyber?

THIS!

-respectfully yours,

400 pound guy on a bed

70 million voters share this opinion and will all vote on November 8th.

Are we all getting paid?

CTR telecommuter

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor html

ur getting paid welfare so u can sit on ur ass and not get a job

youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

Cred Forums
having job
kekekkekekekekekekekeekekekekek

i'm too fat to have a job, and I cant hackzor either

How did i get here

>hillary was outright caught in a gigantic lie
>people still think shes a better option
I cant fucking beleive it. I legitimately cant.I know the media is liberal and biased towards her. But i cant fucking believe it.

>HOWARD STERN!
>HEY LOOK ROSIE O'DONNEL IS FAT!
>I DIDN'T PAY FEDERAL TAXES FOR TWO YEARS - THAT MAKES ME SMART!
>ASK SEAN HANNITY!
>ASK HANNITYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

What an utter failure.