Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
My fiance wants to hang with her old "friends" again and one pretty much raped her. All of a sudden it's forgivable. Thoughts? Pic related.

Max

that's fucking weird dude, you should talk to her more and find out why. don't give up and let her muddle the issue and confuse shit, stick with it like a professional interrogator. also what do those friends look like in comparison to you? as in if they're 9/10 and you're 5/10, its obvious man

They are pretty bad in my opinion at least. They are the nigger wanna be kinds. I dont know really how to compare it but i dont think im bad and i doubt that has a lot to do with it. It is just fucking bothering me that all of a sudden she just can put aside what happened. Pic related its me.

With my last post i think this speaks for it self dosent it?..

This is bait

It's actually not heheh. Screen cap all you want it's a live one man

hehehehe

She wants the d

if she gets raped again its on her bro, dont sweat it

You know what you have to do op. Go full oj

Lol

She's tainted man and not in a "coal burner" typical Cred Forums manner, just fucked in the head. Let her go, because she WILL cheat.

Maybe she only said she was raped because she was afraid the pictures and videos would surface...

Go with her. Easy peasy.

Exactly. Why not just go with her? If she says no then she's cheating.

It's just the sheer fact that this guy raped her and not it's ok to hang out with em. Wtf is this shit

HEY THATS MY NAME! not OP but guess my city next?

bmup.

There's always so much advice you want to give someone with a difficult situation. And I want to be that and more. Get on the floor. Do the dinosaur.

Maybe you could be less of a cuck and threaten him or beat him unconscious. Might be asking a bit much from a faggot.

>Thoughts?

Breaking off an engagement is a hell of a lot cheaper than a divorce.

Or learn the hard way. Your pick.

She's cheating

Lol "raped her" wants to hang out.

>i just want to hang out
>promise i wont rape you this time
kek gg op

more pics of fiance

clean the door around the doorknob you fucking pigs

What kind of rape? Real rape or the SJW version of it?

Obviously he didn't rape her if she wants to hang out with him.

This, OP

He didn't rape her, she cheated and needed to explain to you why it happened. Now she wants to get it again.

Sounds like she's a bit of the ole slut muffin me nigs! Best you turn gay & forget her name.

typical bullshit, She fucked him and wants you to think otherwise. Her mission is simple. Gag on the cock thrice and take an ass pounding.If she get caught, was rape again.They do it all the time.