How do I make this shiz?

How do I make this shiz?
I want to make some homemade lean for me and my gf, just to try it out? Is cough syrup and some alcohol enough?

Do you like seizures?

Also nice dubs

you got the internet but no Google user?

man im rly rly high and im at a internet cafe

>High at a internet cafe
Why aren't you at home; and again, you still have internet

yep, sprite and a bottle of store-bought nyquil will do the trick. add jolly ranchers to the bottom for extra flavor!

I just moved to Novi Sad (Serbia) and I rented a place without internet. I have my cellular network, but I don't wanna spend it, gon need it later.

1. Get Codein coughsyrup
2. Get sprite
3. Mix 50/50 (or more idgaf)
4. Dont use alcohol you fucking retard, never take benzos and alcohol unless you wanna kys

Fucking dumbass it's pop or soda as the sheeple like to call it with activist not beer with nightquil

You need promethazine with codiene in it
Prescription
Don't know how people get it but that's the stuff u need
Mix with sprite and jolly rancher

No. You need codeine. With out codeine you're a faggot drinking cough syrup thinking he's cool

Okay, so the Internet cafe thing is done; but you still have the "high", and internet =/= google shit to talk about

Or you could stop trying to be drug trendy and just eat some mushrooms/smoke weed and giggle together.

So basically any strong cough syrup will do the thing, right?

Yeauh nigguh. Don't forget to add bleach fool!

I can get some cough syrup without any probs here :)

You fuck wit don't drink that shit it's wicked fucking expensive and the high just makes you tired.

I'm rly done with weed and shrooms, I just want to try something out new

That shit totally isn't bad for. Just ask pimp c, oh wait...

Cough syrup that has codiene not just any couch syrup
Basically the stuff you're looking for the "syrup" that gets u high can.only be obtained with a prescription
There is.nothing on the shelves that you can pick up and buy that will do thag trick

>codeine
>benzo

you're fucking retarded

stop trying to be a fucking nigger you faggot

Try Krokodil, you're in the right part of the globe for that. Much better than purple dank.

Why did people tell him not to use alcohol. I mean it's bait but at least some people might fuck up and take a trip to the e.r

what if I told you I'm a half nigger? :D

Codiene is a narcotic not a benzo

Ebani krokodil, ja ne koristim to. :)
Btw, half Serbian half African, lmao

he said codeine and alcohol.

you're fucking retarded

>cough syrup

fucking retard kids lol

this and this shit is hard to get, unless you are a doc

>half Serbian half African

Never said that codeine is a benzo just said never to combine benzos and alc.
Go back to elementary and learn to read fag.

If mushrooms, weed, and occasionally acid aren't enough for you you should just skip right to heroin because you are an addict waiting to happen. You're finally going to get some codeine syrup, slip into pills, and before long you're going to be doing bumps of whatever brown powder you can find out back behind the McDonalds.

tl;dr
You are the dumbfuck kid on the news report that gets his own stupid page in the yearbook.

Yeah man you're right now where do the benzos come in?

lol

Lrn 2 prty

Or you have any fucking friends

>live on east coast
>buy codeine OTC
>open cap, drink from bottle because I'm not a nigger wigger faggot and it helps my cough
>take real drugs later at home

Yeah kid, if you mix draino and jollyranchers you can do it homemade.

get friends

*retard intensifies*

Underrated

*shitty opiod addiction intensifies*

try a healthier alternative

What you need to do is get codine cough syrup. Promethazine doesnt do anything but make you tiered. Best way is to get upper respiratory illness of some sort. Or find a crooked doc

opiods are shit imo, but you can safely consume other substances like MDMA, DMT, 2-CB, LSA or even cocaine as well even though cocaine is a way too high risk

>mix 50/50
>benzo
>benzos and alcohol kills you
NO
I've been taking bars with gin all summer and still here man

This..

Coming from a long time user of all things aforementioned. You're not going to get any better than good fungus or pure Lsd from one of the families.. Just stay away from the analogs like 25i, 25c and so on.. The younger ones will know the analogs by the name "nbome"..

>need
>go fuck yourself up or break the law

ITT: niggers

fagggggg

I tried this once cause I couldn't find any codeine.

>mucinex max cough syrup
>xanax
>Sprite

Basically pour half the bottle of mucinex, crushed xanax into it, topped with soda. Was no where near the same effects if I used codeine. But I was tripping balls. Went full zombie walking around my house hallucinating. Would be at work one second then appear back at my house and it Just kept repeating. Roomate said at I was sitting at the dining room table talking to myself about hotdogs oblivious that he was even in the room. 10/10 I probably would do it again though... pic related

dis what you lookin for

> faggots who cant properly sip

B b but i put a jolly rancher in nyquil lelelele sippin lean is the best!

Pathetic

>can safely consume cocaine
>even though cocaine is a way too high risk
Nigger you're checked out right now. Go sleep it off and then get back on Cred Forums

That's because gin isn't alcohol, you woman

>buy codeine OTC
Bitch, where

lmao

Ayyyy my nigga!

>you won't cough, guaranteed.

Fuck I was born way too late

australia, land of the free

Dude you must slay pussy with that mix

Jed kourac my friend:^)

>cough syrup and soda is a gentleman's drink, not to be taken lightly

Kill yourself little wigger

anywhere but not in the fucking US, lmao you guys suck ass

Dark Serbian brate moj.

Not samefag here.
>Live in south Florida

Forget the nigger juice and just roll on 800-1000mg DXM.

>mucinex
>Easter pink

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

after you turn into a nigger and steal some

Right out the pharmacy. You can only do it three times in a six month period, you have to sign, and it's the lead Tech's decision to carry it. But yes, otc - in the states.

yep, we were born too late. Now you got to mix the shit yourself!

There you go. You can buy straight DXM pills basically anywhere.

autism alert

Non existant person alert.

pour 4oz of promethazine with codeine syrup into a 1 liter bottle of sprite. Mix slowly. Pour into a styrofoam cup. Only hard part is getting the syrup. remember no seal=no deal

Look at a racial profile for the US, everywhere on the east coast with a prevalent black population....it's legal.

Huge surprise.

extra autism with that please

ask your doctor to prescribe some of this stuff.

This, DXM is pretty much the only non-prescription alternative.
Emptied some bottle during the summer, shit was cash, but any sugar-free syrup will give you the shits like never before.

Read a book.

>every last person in this thread getting ahold of someone they know living near Florida

You fucking pathetic fucks

Purple drank thred

Ooga booga where da white wiimin at?

QUADS!

OH YEAH!

King of sizzurp

If you cover up his right leg it looks like he's pooping out juice for you.

Can... Can you please stop misusing a semicolon?

May he lean on forever

Death by purple

Codeine is an opiate you idiot

Melt purple jolly ranchers with promethazine. Mix with sprite. I sip promethazine I lean I stand tall I'm mean I mad raw comin quick like fastball

I say it's not.

Well then you are wrong. Google it.

Nice dubdubs op, check'd

Man you're lame as fuck.
Just kill yourself.
Fucking buzz kill.

Yeah nigga! I want to die 2day!!

Bullshit

no wannabenigger, its cough syrup and sprite

Our in as much sprite as you like, and then a few tablespoons of codeine. if the syrup overpowers it to much put a couple jolly ranchers in there.

its medicine. prescribed by doctors
med-i-cine bro

Anybody know where I can get it in Texas?

>random cough syrup
>alcohol
>homemade lean
WOAH NIGGER DO YOU WANT TO DIE?

double dubs demand answer
no op but
kinda yeah

YOU HAVE TO GET IT PRESCEIBED FAGGOT, GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND COUGJ A LUNG OUT. THEN MAYBE YOU WILL GET IT.
FAGGOT

Bruh come on that shit is all over Texas.

>How do I make this shiz?

Why the living fuck would you want to drink that nigger beverage? Are you insane?

>tfw tried actavis before it went extinct
Double cuppin and hoe fuckin

While OP'S asking questions let me ask one, I ordered both a lighter/bowl pick/stash and a water pipe from dollar high club and only the lighter showed up even though the emails and ups tracking we site said they were both delivered. I live in an illegal state could that be why?
>Pic related

Opioids are for smart, Coke is for dumb. Old rule if who is attracted to what. One speeds you up, one makes you think
Less.

you need a prescription dumbass

Maybe the transport/sell/owning of paraphernalia.

That's what I thought but it's called a water pipe which from what I heard is what makes it legal, instead of calling it a bong. Anybody else have something similar happen?

First off, codeine is an opiate, not a benzo. Secondly, you're a dumb underaged faggot.

no, grow up and go to a headshop faggot.

Those are some sorry ass novelty items. Why not just go to a headshop yourself and buy it in person? Bongs are only illegal if they have resin in them.

You niggers and your lean.

No see, that's what OTC means. It means you don't. Stay young.

fucking dumb ass. not everyone likes psychedelics.

I wonder how many doctors get straight do rag mother fucken niggers coming in like, "need mo siizurp for dem coffs, dawg"

Here ya go, one bottle of cod liver and codeine my fine black friend.

Let me demystify this for you. The cough syrup that makes " lean" is loaded with opioids. No different that percription pain killers, just in liquid form. No different thanote taking vicoden.

Let's stop pretending op isn't a nigger worshipper

Except codeine is weak AF. That's why no one wants to buy the Tylenol 3 they keep prescribing your addict ass.