How do I fix my thumb

how do I fix my thumb

put a needle in there

Time

im sorry OP is too far gone, it needs to be amputated

Sharpie in pooper

cauterise it

cum on it

Dip into hydrogen peroxide for 5 minutes (it will sting a little) and wrap it up in a bandaid with some anti infectant.

and then cum on it

You are keeping it too moist. Drive around making the thumbs up gesture and let the wind spirits heal you.

the skin looks pretty clean, that's good. Just keep it covered up and clean it regularly so it doesn't get infected and leave it the fuck alone.

1 Hydrogen Peroxide (it will burn)
2 Neosporin ointment
3 bandaid over the ointment

give it time and the skin will grow back

Hydrogen peroxide kills good cells along with bad and can actually slow healing in wounds like this.

STOP biting it.

Which is why you only use it the first time. Cleaning a wound repeatedly with hydrogen Peroxide is bad.

bite those white bits off from around the edges, otherwise it will peel back and get bigger

Band-aid

spray raid on it

Pour tequila on it, and wrap it with a dirty sock, or be a man and just leave it be.

Fuck yourself with this, the pain of anal destruction will destract u from the thumb

I've seen that in use. Fucking wrecked they're anus

stop overheating your crack pipe.

Some alcoholic beverage on it to disinfect then apply Betadine to prevent infection
after which you apply a bandaid and ask you momma to kiss your boo boo

>"they're"
>they are
>they are anus

>fucking wrecked
>they are now become anus

I do it on purpose

Put some superglue on it. Not a shit-ton all over your thumb, but on the red spot and a little bit around it. This will allow you to use your thumb like normal while it recovers under there. The glue will sting, but it's less shitty than having to put a new band-aid on every couple of hours. I used superglue when my ear was destroyed in a rugby game; worked great!