S/fur

s/fur

That is my primary online alias.

I choose to go under Alexander later on to create a separate, dedicated entity on Cred Forums.

...For? And how is the pic relevant?

Fair enough. But why Alex?

That you hate the textures and eating in general.

And I don't know man... I'm falling asleep in the shower again.

Take care, I'll try to stop by later if I have time maybe. Glad you're still here.

lol

Gotcha. See ya, dude.

Not helping...

Take care dude, see ya!

Eat, sleep, keep shitposting.... Can't decide.

Александр Фадин.

Also because they look similar. Starts with A, is a single long word, ends with der.

you'll always be arby

Who the hell is that? I'm too lazy to Google.

Another candidate for a get image. But different long names and stuff isn't helping.

Holy shit, what a body. If it weren't so cartoony and had more detail then that would be my ideal woman. Fucking hell.

My ideal would be the exact opposite I think. Pale, with not much curves and small tits. Ideally with piercings and tattoos. Perfect with colorful hair.

So you want a skinny scene chick? Not bad. My first crush was like that, and she was a furry too.

Be back in a few minutes.

>confirmed for closet/in-denial homosexual who likes roided bodybuilders

Legendary Soviet tank ace.

>So you want a skinny scene chick?
Yes exactly that. The ex gf was like that as well.

>My first crush was like that, and she was a furry too.
Awesome! I wish I'd know a grill who was a furry. How did you find out? I mean it's not like something you just tell everybody.

Later!

>sexy crystal pics - Google Search
srsly

So colorful! Is that the alternative to Cred Forums-X?

>want to play Ring Runner multiplayer
>still cannot post on Cred Forums because making a thread that people actually enjoy warrants a 3-day ban
bullshit

It is a minor modification of a theme built into Appchan, which is the alternative to 4CX.

You can have themes on 4CX as well, just install OneeChan on top of 4CX - But don't ask me how it works - I haven't used 4CX since early 2014.

blow me u retard

Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums

/diy/ is the new Cred Forums.

Kthx, I should try Appchan some day.

Only shitposters use Cred Forums as Cred Forums.

You can try talking 8-bit into getting me to contribute his Appchan "guide" so he can finally fucking release it.

100% of people on Cred Forums are shitposters then

Is that it?

Nope, there's moar. If you haven't seen it I could finish the dump

Back.

lolno. I've openly admitted to being bi and liking all body types that aren't fat. The 'liking muscular women is gay' meme is retarded.

Still don't feel like googling it.

>How did you find out? I mean it's not like something you just tell everybody.
In this case it was different. She brought in a local newspaper one day because her sister wrote for it or something. I happened to notice someone in a fursuit on it, and I asked something like "what's up with the furfag". Turns out it was her. Of course, I immediately admitted being a furfag myself. She was a decent artist, too.
I miss her, I was going to ask her out, but found out she was moving a week later. I happened to check out her Facebook yesterday I think, and she cut off all her hair and still hangs out with the furfags.

The dominant political party here is called the PAP.

Wins 70% of votes, gets 95% representation in parliament, forms 100% of the government.

You're just some Capitalist, fascist cocksucker. You wouldn't know true gallantry if it spat at you in the face.

Thank you derk.

Just... don't call me that here.

>I asked something like "what's up with the furfag". Turns out it was her.
Top Kek! At least she wasn't like "dunno?!" and though you'd hate furries or something like that.

>happened to check out her Facebook yesterday I think
Sounds like you should keep contact with her!

>You're just some Capitalist, fascist cocksucker.
You're literally the opposite of what you're claiming whereas I'm Nationalist as fuck.

>You wouldn't know true gallantry if it spat at you in the face.
Says the cunt who's too much of a pussy to go through conscription. Fucking Commie faggot, kill yourself.

I would like the rest aswell

Damn wrong reply. This was meant for you.

wow rood

i thought we were friends

Aight here you go, 6 more pages.

but a cocksucker nonetheless

>At least she wasn't like "dunno?!" and though you'd hate furries or something like that.
She replied with "it's not a furfag", and probably said something like it's her. We already understood each other pretty well. Although she was more into mainstream shit, she did play vidya and like metal. Though it was like CoD and Suicide Silence and shit like that. She was cool though.

>Sounds like you should keep contact with her!
I rarely use Facebook. I have no need to. I have like, 40 friends and never talk to them except one occasionally.

Fuck I'm tired.

where's page 12, 13, 15, 16??

Ty fam

I dunno, I just continued dump after last page. I didn't check for completeness. But I'll dump them as well.

>I rarely use Facebook. I have no need to. I have like, 40 friends and never talk to them except one occasionally.
I'm the same.

I hate Facebook because it's the exact polar opposite of Cred Forums.

Anonymity be damned, and you can't criticise people. It would be SJW galore except that's what Tumblr is for.

>rarely use Facebook. I have no need to.
But you used it to stalk her profile heh. I don't even have Facebook, wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.

I tried seeing if just waiting with the game running paused in the background would get me anyone, then after it didn't for a while I just decided to play on the mode and difficulty I had it set to because why not.

Now I have the first-place time record for that mode and difficulty at just under 5 minutes.

Which is kind of funny, because I managed to beat that mode on the highest difficulty in under 4 minutes, but I don't have the record because everyone else also puts their best efforts into the high difficulties, and so the speed records are actually faster where they should be slower.

Thanks user~

Аллаху Акбар! Жи есть!

No worries Cred Forumsreh

I still shit-talked people when I used it. I absolutely did not give a single fuck. I was super edgy and was hated by a lot of people for speaking my mind. One spic cunt who used to bully me added me on Facebook, then I come to find out that he's openly gay. You can bet your ass I harassed him at every opportunity until he deleted him. It was fun as shit.

I check it occasionally now that I have a phone. I'm still disappointed that she cut her hair short (probably because she's a lesbian which I remember he mentioning but refused to believe it), she looked great with her old hair style with bright colors like red.

Oi.

*deleted me
Yeah I should definitely sleep after I'm done eating.

says the openly gay

Greetings Mer Dash.

>probably because she's a lesbian
Hmm yeah that seems to be very common with that kinda grill. Most scene chicks I know (or rather knew) are lesbians as well. Doesn't make it easier to get one.

>she looked great with her old hair style with bright colors like red.
Sounds really lovely!

How ya doin?

Hiya Gerald!

and then there's this faggot

I'm probably OK.
Hanging out at work.

Greetings Mer Mew.

>Doesn't make it easier to get one.
I know. Shit sucks. I want a goth gf so bad. And if she's an amazon too... fucking hell, that would be Heaven.

>Sounds really lovely!
It was. I couldn't find any old pics of her unfortunately. May have to talk to an old friend of mine, he has a yearbook with her in it with her bright red hair.

Do you enjoy your job? I've kinda got an idea of what it is after seeing you mention it a few times over the years, and it seems neat.

Meh.
He's the least faggot on here, a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

except harboring fugitives or paying 6 billion dollars for his property.

The lamb that got me into this fethis

Glowing pussies ftw!

Um... It's OK.
Even the difficult parts are fairly easy.
Plus it's a very clean environment to work in. And indoors.
My biggest complaint would be the 15 minute walk from where I park to where I work.

Some people hate the stress and politics though.
I myself really don't care.

now post he fucks the horse

Makes sense as to why people would hate the stress and politics. I'd imagine it pays well? Or is that getting too personal?

Huh?
I don't afraid of that.
I don't think I could get a 6 billion dollar loan though.

I fucking LOVE the glowing genitals thing... and ones like in this picture.

I used to eat lambs.
Yummy stuff.

And other non lethal things too.

Yup I agree. Tentacles FTW as well!

Same. My country has more lamb than people living there, seriously only lamb, dog and chicken there

The party is OK. I think my services are worth more, but most people would be quite satisfied with it.

You should send me an email with what you think I do. I'm curious to see if you're right.

secret services could show up at your door for one reason or another

Eh, I dunno. I don't like emailing others, especially if it's someone new. It triggers my anxiety.

sorry had to run to the store ty for finshing that for me

Make sure you PGP-encrypt it, 4096-bit RSA.

Yeah, nah. I have a pretty good idea of what it is anyway.

No worries man!

I don't think they would.
You're not that important.

Oh, I'm quite harmless.
We already talk on here, you know my email and I know yours.
There would be no noticeable change in our relationship status.

I know, but anxiety isn't very rational.

I should get a second pass to use on my phone when I'm behaving myself.

I mean, if you want to email me then that's fine, but I'm irrationally uncomfortable with initiating a conversation.

The govt could get really anally irritated at the loss of a military slave.

After all, it is their property.

YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS

TSUNDERE ALERT

What? How?

Yeah.... Probably not..

I won't push it if you don't want to.
That's OK.

No, it's totally fine. I don't mind actually talking, I just get irrationally anxious if I'm the one starting a conversation. I don't even start conversations with my closest of IRL friends, ever.

Do you even have a PGP key?

But we're already talking.

Nope.
I don't into encryption.

What country?

faroe islands, never lived there myself but parents from there so I visit sometimes

Dani's actually kind of a cunt. just some random FYI.