Cred Forums, how the FUCK do I get rid of razor burn?

Cred Forums, how the FUCK do I get rid of razor burn?

apple cider vinegar

Die and ask to come back as a white man.

Don't shave
yw

Shaved ice

what are you, 12?
>hot, HOT water
>good shaving cream
>sharp razor
>dont shave against the grain
lrn2google feg

Step one, don't be a little bitch.

Step two, don't shave

If you must shave, I'd do it after a near scalding hot shower. Get your face under the water hot as you can stand it, rub your face under the hot water for a few minutes. Run your razor blade under hot water whilst applying shaving creme, let it sit for 2-3 minutes and it'll make the razor glide.

Let it heal, but it better next time.

Throw alcohol on to your neck or you might get an infection and then razor burn will be I fond distant memory

I don't have a choice.
How exactly would I use this method?

Everyone has a choice. You just need to make the right one.

Safety razor and shave soap.
reddit com/r/wicked_edge/
heshaveden com/forums/
badgerandblade com

Buy some after shave moisturizer, nivea or w/e it is

google.

This looks like sound advice. Thank you, user.

simply buy one of these.
the razor itself is expensive but the blades are cheap. dont trust all the shitty ads

Hot face.
Rinse your razor in COLD, COLD water.

If he were to become an Islam he would recieve the love of Allah for his mighty beard

Take a hot shower before shaving.

Start by shaving properly, a good quality blade and not a cheap stick razor, second don't be afraid to moisturize, use a shaving cream with coconut or avacado oils, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AWAY FROM MENTHOL LACED SHAVING CREAMS, and finally post shave, use a proper aftershave lotion, not something alcohol based, godspeed you soon to be beautiful bastard

Shave with a new blade every week, use note water to lather, shave with the hair, relather with hot water then shave at an angle ageist the hair. Use cool water to wash.

I you are like me and tried everything the fag posting Hillary suggested - you will never get rid of this.

Some skin types and facial hair types just don't play well with close/wet shaving.

I deal with it by having something close to
>pic related

Buy a product that is made to soothe razor burn.

Never.

*If you are ...

+1
spent 70 on Merkur Futur years ago. 10 bucks on blades, still not done with the blades. Multi pack of shave soap 2 years ago. Still have one puck left.

This is another option. Which electric razors or shaving devices will allow me to achieve this level of facial hair?

Like those handsome pricks in the commercials..

Is this why you guys end up with beards on your necks?

Merker and tailor of old bond street shave soap and a badger hair applicator

Listen to this.

I tried everything and nothing seemed to help the razor burn. Finally tried a safety razor and most of my problems were pretty much fixed.
Also, it's wayyy cheaper.

The only issue is that the "artisanal shaving" community is fucking annoying.
>Hurr durr muh grandpa
>Muh old fashioned manliness

aftershave, just shave regulary and your skin will get used to it after a while

yes, they are very douchy.
But it really does work. I always looked like I got strangled after shaving. Safety razor and real soap, was all fixed.

No matter the technique I always copped a bit of razor burn when I used razors. In the end I found that buying a half-decent electric shaver ($150+) worked well for me.

I guess they don't cut as close to the skin and so long as you are shaving every day you will often only have to run over each patch of skin once lightly.

However if you normally go a few days between shaves then the electric shaver may have trouble catching the longer hairs and you will probably find yourself applying pressure and running over the same spot multiple times and getting razor burn anyway.

I was always wondering. I somewhen in life got even expensive electrical shavers, and nothing seems to be able to shave a beard in that way

Listen to this one, but scrub the shit out of your skin before you start. Shave soap and a brush are the best way to do it. I usually shave in a tub of really hot water.

Murker Long Handel is good for beginners
Shark Double Edge Razor Blades Super Stainless comes in packs of 100 for $10

there's a bit of a learning curve learning to use it (don't use it on your junk until you know what you're doing), but once you get used to it you'll get a shave second only to a straight edge at a good barber.

use regular hair clippers no guard, I use them to cut my beard before I shave it and I end up with the 5 o'clock shadow

Do This:
>Use a small towel
>Make it wet with hot water. As hot as you can endure on your face
>Use the wet towel to moisten your face. Really rubbing it on them stubbles
>Apply shaving cream to wet face
>Carefully(!) shave with whatever blade thingy you like
>NOW use the same towel but with ICE COLD water to pad your face and remove any leftover cream
>Wait a few minutes to let your face air dry (brush your teeth or something)
>Now use a dry towel and gently pad your face until it is dry to the touch
>Apply an after-shave cream. DO NOT use some alcohol type after-shave. You need something fatty.
Wala

>Cred Forums, how the FUCK do I get rid of razor burn?

Stop shaving.

Do you honestly think if I had a choice that I would shave?

I agree, started with a murker long and went to the futur then a straight.
Love the way it shaves, its quick once you get used to it.

Fucking go get a barber shop shave and observe what they do. Discuss avoiding shaveburn. They'll tell you some shit.

Shave in one direction only, downward

yeah, i'm thinking about getting myself a shorter one soon

you are 12 and this is bad advice

shave with the grain, not against it and dont dry shave

>The sterilization product might give you an infection…
Fucking dweeb.

Shave in the shower. Use both oil and shaving gel simultaneously. When you are done moisturise. I have fast growing dense as fuck stubble but can still clean shave against the grain and come out razor burn free using this method.

Either buy some soothing cream from the shop OR you could ask your doctor to prescribe you a course of stop being a faggot.

>shave with the grain, not against it
I've always had people tell me this but I always shave against the grain and never have razor burn.

>Shave in the shower.
/this
>protip
been doing it for 20 years now.

me too

I wanted to try this, but I literally cant see shit in the shower..
I know that's a pleb tier excuse, but do you guys have mirrors or some shit in there?

I only ever shave against when I'm going somewhere I have to look extra nice for, for day to day shaving with the grain is good enough for me

Bikini zone
Trust me

aaaand here come the Merkur shills.

I thought you fuckers had stopped after all the "What does Cred Forums shave with?" threads (unsurprisingly, the answer was a Merkur, usually with Feather blades)

No mirror required. you do it by feel.
Always hold two fingers just below your sideburn so you dont cut too high and then do that last cent in front of the mirror.
The rest you definitely dont need a mirror for.

>last cent
= last centimetre

Guy I know has that type of stubble. Says it's easiest to shave at night so that it has. grown out slightly overnight, no special type of razor or anything needed.

Philishave electric. And don't listen to the faggots that go on about "muh close shave"; two hours later and all beards are starting to come though and everyone gets a 5 o' clock shadow, plus you're done in 3 minutes.

(yes, I used to wet shave)

Had the burn all my life until I discovered snot in a tube. Best shit evar!

Some lemon juice will clear that right up. No need for all these expensive creams or lotions. Squeeze yourself about 5-6 lemons and get a few good handfuls on the affected spots. The vitamin C and lemon fiber wipes it right out. Closes up shaving cuts instantly too.

it works for me. You are going to tell me I'm wrong because something works for me?

Excellent. Thank you.

Super hot water plus cream and shaving oil?

Grow a beard like a man.

>Super hot water plus cream and shaving oil?
I just shower at regular warm/ hot (not super hot) temperature and use normal shaving cream, no shaving oil ( i guess it depends on how Harambe your stubble growth is I guess)

/Thread

Get rid of the "closes up shaving cuts instantly", and you might be able to fool someone.

>Grow a neckbeard like a manchild.
FTFY

Man up, there, now fuck off.
Use a aftershave balm if you are that desperately in pain.

oil before shave cream/soap really does help

It's not the pain, you idiot. It's the god damn rash on my neck that makes me look like a fucking clown.

I'm always surprised by some of the fucking replies on this website.

Nope.

who is this man?

so I'll use what I like and tell people that it works for me.

The greatest menanist in the WORLD!

Shave with razor sharp ice cubes

Use safty razor

Multiple blades and shave lotion applicators on the new razors irritate sensitive skin. Single blade is the light.

Aftershave put before you use it dont forget to set it on fire

Thats Hugh Mungus