Ex is blaming me for getting her and her bf raided and trying to get a target painted on my back. What do?

Ex is blaming me for getting her and her bf raided and trying to get a target painted on my back. What do?

Can give more back story. Anyone got any advice?

>state once that you didn't
if asked again then refer to the first statement

otherwise don't respond or engage

Pretty much done already. Im not sure if she believes me, i have full custody of the kids and she's been pretty mentally unstable.

then why do you care? Seriously, stop caring.

Baby in the house. Just wondering what other people might do in this situation

yes, in your house.

Two options here:
1. Convince her that it wasn't you - given crazy think about how that will go
2. Ignore her and deal with the backlash of that.

The bitch will always coming claiming she gives a shit about the child, take him/her for an afternoon and get tired of it. Unless you have some reason she will hurt the child, keep to your custody agreement, document everything and stop trying to control her and her actions.

Just look at the camera and say: "I'm white trash and I'm in trouble."

I would plant drugs in their home and have them get raided and put away once and for all. Leave some dead animals next to the drugs to make it look cult like. Basically do what she accuses you of doing. It's always worked for me.

Yeah thanks for the advice. Im kinda worried she might try flee the state or something. The court orders pretty vague, something like the kids live with me and visitation is based on agreemwnt by both parties. Im thinking maybe limit contact with me through a mediator (free service here) and let it go back to court if thats what she wants. I dont think there's much i can do about the whole raid thingy

raided for what, drugs?

I assume so, she didnt specify

is she actually good with the kids? do they look forward to seeing her?

If not i'd be looking at ways to limit her contact.

Call the police and tell them that she has a bomb.

Laugh and tell her, "Wasn't me, but that's a good idea." then have her raided

How is she sure it wasn't one of the bfs bitter exes? Most logical explanation if it really wasn't you. What kind of target? Is she fucking gangbangers?

No, she rarely turns up but goes on rants daying things like "im holding her baby hostage" im considering pushing for a supervised visit order. Child protection have dobe it before

I think its most likely that cops have been known for ages and shes probably told a 100 people about it. Could also be her recent ex that she just left for the dude. Not gang bangers (australia) white trash wanna be bikies. Small town to so some fucking wigga os probably gonna try jump me while im out shopping or some shit

Well since you can't carry a gun I'd keep bear mace close by

Post their shit and we'll message them saying you din du nuffin

We pretty much have our balls cut off in regards to self defence in this country. Even if they break into our home here chances are we get charged if we do anything about it :/

But what if they call the internet police and tell you you dun goofed up?

Then you tell them it was no meh I just use to fap.

it's strange isn't it. Britain decides to get rid of thousands of prisoners by sending them to australia, and somehow they've flourished into a society with stricter and more draconian laws than us, madness.

Yeah, just running it like a prison still i suppose.

Fucking colonists.

A good fap might just be what i need!

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Then problem solved my man.

Happy to give advice anytime

But to save you time the answer is always
Crank it.
Wank it.
Tug it
Oh shit it fell off.

I was talking about everyone we've invaded.

They're all colonists

We owned the world at one point

ENGLAND KEK