Am I the only one who wants to bang Taylor Swift?

Am I the only one who wants to bang Taylor Swift?

I doubt it.

No

yes.

i wan't to but whats your point?
I'd fuck most celebrities, but i can't because i don't know them, and i can't think of any way to get famous quick?

>7 billion people on the planet
>Am I the only one?

Been There

Doubt it.

kek

I wouldn't want a fucking song written about me just because I had some form of intimate contact with her. God, you could probably look at her funny and bang, new single 'Those Eyes (They Look At Me)' released tomorrow.

Lyrics - Blah blah condescending bullshit blah blah eyes blah blah I'm so high and mighty blah blah breakups blah blah.

TayTay is everything good in the universe.

>literally no ass
Don't worry OP we are all faggots here.

This is here ELLE shoot in 2010, her feet were at their peek then. HNNNNGH

She's ok, I've seen hotter hookers, if you are in to the whole fame thing I can see why. What I don't understand is on any given day you can find hotter chicks on a stroll in the park that 95% you see on TV and most with out all the baggage.

She's a hot blonde twenty something. No op it's only you.

if taylor swift saw this thread she probaly skip it if you were hoping to see her well it's not like taylor swift would come to this cite

Anyone who says no is trying too hard.

Actually, I'm pretty sure she's a Cred Forumstard, I don't have the screencaps but I've seen them around before

that's a negatory, good buddy

Yes, aside from half the male population of the world.

She went to a pretentious, snobby all-white highschool that's known for rampant STDs in the middle of a rich suburb. You can bet she's been around the block
t. I'm from her home town.

I wouldn't mind having a go to be honest.

Yeah, that makes sense.

no tits
no ass
why would i want to bang her

"Oh here's me just chillin with all my galpal's. Just having a great time is that right Jeana?"

the only thing cute about her is her face and voice body is junk.

I wanna fuck her feet.

The absolute mad man...

true

Good enough for me tbh

I like her neck

Her feet were in their prime in 2010, imagine fucking them then... You can see what they were like back then in her 2010 Elle shoot.

Fucking HNNNNGH

Türk var mı beyler?