ITT: Annoying people on public transits

ITT: Annoying people on public transits

>that guy not taking off his backpack in an extremely crowded bus

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a well made troll, i rate 7/10. everyone knows that it saves space if you take off your backpack

when you people stop spitting your gum on the floor then i'll start taking off my backpack, until then, fuck you.

>not holding your backpack in the air

>that fat lady taking up two seats

>Living in Toronto.
>Being this pleb

>that old guy trying to make small talk with you

People that don't tip other passengers during the ride

kek

>people who are not even fat but still take up part of my seat
>people who block seats with their backpacks
the first one really pisses me off. i don't want to fucking touch you so i have to press myself against the wall or sit halfway into the walkway. fuck these people.

That fat bitches with three kids forcing the doors to jump in last second to the crowded bus

people that masturbate against you or think they can reach around in your privates just because you are an attractive trap.

The drivers.

>manspreading

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee triggered

kekkles.
Yeh, backpack fuckers.
Fucking kids putting on shitty electro music on loudspeaker, like i need to hear you trying to be popular...

>kids putting electro music on loud speakers
Do school busses really count as public transit?

it's not always manspreading and it's not always men, though some guys do love to pretend they have bowling balls between their legs and that is fucking annoying.

I don't live in the US so regular school kids take regular busses to get to regular school... No yellow bus, yellow taxi, and yellow doctor for me, mein neger.

Kek

everyone on the bus especially the bus driver

>hot girls not poll dancing even though I gave her my pokemon card collection
There are poles all inside every transit vehicle, absolutely no excuse not to strip.

>lady
You spelled pig wrong.

>women who put their bags on the seat
>people with backpacks who smack them into your face
>niggers/arabs yelling to each other or on the phone in their click-sound-language before 8 in the morning
>people who eat smelly food
>people who eat at all if its not a saturday night.
>that 50+ lady who has emptied her entire hairspray can into her hair

>yellow doctor
Wtf?
Why yellow? Where are you from?

>people who smell
>old people
>gypsies
>kids
>teenagers
>insane people who talk to themselves
>the driver
>people who try to get in before everybody got out
>weird homeless ladies with bags that contain unidentified liquids which they late spill on the floor
>people who piss in the buss

>being so poor that you have to ride the bus
Lol stay pleb

>be me
>drive my car
>manspreading on leather seats
>wear pack pack while I drive
>lumbar support

Nice digits

People who ride public transport.

>that long-haired, overweight, metal shirt wearing, loud stupid music hearing, stinking guy who looks like he lost all of his future to a japanese animation discussion forum since he was bullied since school and therefore has no social life

seconding this

So you?

aren't like 35% of US doctors from asia ?
also, UK. but french with french parents, so pick my stereotype.

I thougth you were talking about the colour of the ambulance cars.
And aren't the taxis in the UK black?

Those guys that jump out in front of the train to try to kill themselves. Makes things run a lot slower.

>Muslims talking insane loud in their phone

>All those foreign cunts speaking their own tongue and not learning the native language

yes because when you are in france for your holiday or work there a few years you are going to speak French when you call your mum.

Lol I would never be in France because I'm not a massive fucking faggot like you, you British fucking faggot.

>riding a bus
What am I, a pleb?

I'm the guy that posted about being a french dude from the UK...who the fuck are you getting mad at ?
And duh, i speak both languages of course.

Lol wow you're a massive fucking cuck faggot.

>"Muuuummm i need to go to the maaalll"

Yes... yes you are
>inb4 I HAV TEH KAR.
No...No you don't.
The only people that make a big case out of not riding the bus are plebes with no car, and plebes who live in such backward ass places they don't have public transportation..

You know you can't get likes here, right ?

There's no buses around here. Everything is rural. All forests. If you don't have a car you're basically stranded.

I don't even know what the fuck you're saying, big faggot.

>these guys not having their own private autos in 2016

>Not having a horse outside

Amazed no one has mentioned the fat bitch who gets on the bus and proceeded to make a phone call for the entire time she occupies the bus.

>joking bad
>really thinking its been good

niggers
>always eating fastfood and throwing all the garbage all over the bus/train/whatever vehicle they are on while it's not even allowed to eat in there.
>always blasting their shitty fucking hiphop on volume ten while you're already annoyed by the crying baby a few rows ahead.
>talking really loud
>intimidating and beating the everliving shit out of the conductors whenever they speak up about all the shit they pull.
>never ever fucking paying for a ticket and instead walking right up against my back in order to skip through the gate while it's open because of me checking out.
which i wouldn't really mind if they'd just ask me instead of looking around fucking suspiciously and then suddenly walking after me
>always harrasing chicks and when they don't get the reply they want they'll start calling her all sorts of shit
>young ones repeatedly pressing the open doors knob so the doors keep opening and the subway is unable to drive away.
mind you, the fuckers do this in a full subway during rush hour. which makes it that much funnier if people get sick of it and beat them up en masse. well i could go on but you catch my drift i suppose.

What is a better city?

t. barrie

>the woman who isn't pregnant, disabled or over 70 who expects you to vacate your seat so she can sit there

I like your style, totally ignoring everything and going for the insult because you lack arguments. you must be an oldfag, respect

and I'm Dutch btw. don't like France either, but it was an example.

poor you. I'm Dutch and it takes me 15 minutes to walk from one side of the country to the other.

>get a seat next to window on bus
>some guy sits next to me
>don't think much of it because I get off 4 stops before the final stop
>my stop is coming up
>he's still sitting next to me
>get up to get off, saying excuse me
>this fuck head instead of just getting up just rotates his legs
>now i gotta scoot past him uncomfortably with my bag

My bag hit him in the head and it's entirely his fault.

ITT:
>Poorfags who can't afford a car and complain about it.

this is rotterdam by the way. it's fucking horrible. also:
>people waiting on the platform to get in the train who block the entire fucking entrance while sheepishly looking at you while you're trying to get yourself and your mountainbike out to then give you angry looks when someone gets hit by the steer.
fucking hell, i always imagine blood-cells going through capillaries when the doors open.

Holy shit dude the Dutch are so fucking gay as fuck.

Wow you are one weird dude.

>people chewing gum behind me
>that one girl that keeps looking at you so you look at her back and you keep awkwardly staring at each other

I work in Center City in Philadelphia.
There's no parking.

You don't know what that is?

You ever seen any picture of new york ever?
grid lock traffic with nothing but taxis.

why?
because of the blood cells analogy? because if you don't get that you should've payed some more attention in biology classes.
>protip; capillaries are so small a blood-cell can only flow through one at a time

Someone steal ya woman?

using public transportation instead of driving your own pickup truck
>'murica

In the Netherlands most bus drivers are complete moody assholes. they get beat up on the regular, and people ask themselves how or why.

Also

>Black women with a huge buggy, 6 extremely loud kids climbing the chairs, and the mother not responding because she's too busy speaking extremely loud in foreign language on the phone

>Smelly and shady alcoholic deadbeats talking to themselves and being overall disgusting

>Elderly people who expect you to get out of your seat for them when you're carrying 2 large suitcases and a backpack with you.

>Again, busdrivers. fuck them all.

I'm that old guy...

Too redneck for me

>That annoying guy not taking of his backpack shouting allah akbar in an extremely crowded bus

>pack pack
You should not be on the road. You need to wear a helmet while your handler spoonfeeds applesauce into your dribbling maw.

Not true, there are walking fags like me who say fuck public transportation. 2 fucking years of walking around my city and taking a taxi when I leave town. Finally got another truck and it feels great never having to do that again.

Nignogs who yell to talk to the person next to them.

i keep sitting until my final stop and then say "oh, you can sit here"

>bringing a bike onto a crowded train.
You are the worst kind of scum. Please kill yourself.

>Guys I know something I think you don't know so I'll hide it in a post because I'm a massive fucking faggot: the post.

My sides

Second this

No hes right, you may be retarded. It wasn't that hard of a concept to understand.

>Tfw live in city where almost no one uses public transport
>Tfw I get as much space as I want
Feels good man

Wow you are a massive fucking faggot holy shit dude.

Any nigger. Well basically all niggers.

Public transport?

Peasant detected.

You sound a little rump rustled.

I dunno lol I never take the poor mobile

there's special bike coupe's in trains in the netherlands cause it's the fucking netherlands you retard. i pay 12 extra euro's a week on top of my ticket fee so i can commute to my job 2 hours away.

You sound like a massive fucking faggot from wherever Dutch people come from, probably Australia or some shit.

I'm not against black people, but this is way too fucking accurate. Especially in that part of the country. So happy i dont live in Rotterdam or Utrecht.

the dude your replying to here is actually not me faggot (the one with the bloodcell post)

i don't have anything against black people either. i have something against niggers and there's a metric fuckton of niggers in rotterdam.

Kek

Does it matter?

check'd

In some parts of the world, this is a normal thing (Like the netherlands) since they have special fees for this sort of thing, and because way too many people in that country ride a bike.
But since you're a basement dwelling neckbeard who wouldnt even come out of his own house to check his mail, you wouldnt know that huh, fucktard.

Nigger i'm from Texas you brain dead mongoloid. I was just calling you out for the sperg you are.

I live in America we have that too do other people not have bike compartments

The smelly Indian people. Seriously wtf why do Indians smell so bad??

The holy trips confirm it

Whenever somthing comes on tv that comes from Rotterdam you'll rarely see a white person lol. Im so glad i live in the south of the Netherlands, mostly imbred racist illitarete retards on this side of the country. Who in most cases actually know how to behave on public transport.

I'm not a mongoloid, I'm white.

Cultural reasons. mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

This happened earlier today

not gonna greentext 'cause I can't bother

This dude was on the bus during rush hour with a dog, said dog was on the floor barking at people and walking around, the dude had a huge backpack. He pushed away everyone who got on the bus to send them away from the dog and from his backpack. The motherfucker took 3 seats and half the fucking bus while he was drinking and shouting at whoever got closer than 2m from his dog. He picked a fight with some albanian dude at some point and went on sperging on how he just got out of jail and the dude was lucky he didn't want to go back

rotterdam's population was 49% white against 51% other 2 or 3 years ago.

I don't get how peoples dogs can act like that my dog would just sit right next to me and give everyone the death stare

Wait, Tom?

fucking kek

>the junkies from the methadone clinic that won't just let you read

Oh, ya readin there, huh? Whatcha readin?

I live in Toronto and I know these feels.

TTC is the worst

if yer a trap and you are in toronto your life must really suck especially downtown eh!!! .....fucking faggots kys

my fucking sides

Actually downtown is full of em dude

>What are you reading?
Just a book my foot wrote. It's called "on the road to in your ass!"

cunts who rush in the train without waiting for people to get out first

It doesn't take two brain cells to comprehend that it would be faster for everyone. No wonder this country's a shithole

Backpacks hit you in the face? Fucking manlet.

AYEEEE Fellow syrup sucker, there we go bud

so summed up you hate everyone.. gg

Those people riding the bus when I want to ride it

>I want to ride the bus
Lol

arab thugs
black thugs
pakies thugs
latino thugs

well the usual shit

>When i WANT to ride it
Being this autistic

>drunk people

Wow. Everybody look at this samefag right here.

you from Toronto OP? Spadina and Bloor here!

Fellow Rotterdam fag here. What pisses me off the most is all the foreigners SCREAMING into their telephones in their shitty fucking native language.

yep i know bro me and the boys drive around on the weekends just to kick there asses its hilarious and a money maker at the same time who knew you fucking faggots would carry that kinda cash on you but im cool with it its how i get my weed money ;)

And that's how it's done!
Fuck taking the bus, seriously.

Jarvis and Dundas here !!!

I get the bus to work. The bus stops at the shittiest area in the whole county ("state" to you americans, I guess) and this couple in their 30s-40s always gets on. Fuck, are they obnoxious. The woman almost seems like an intelligent conversation but the way these two talk about their lives, complain about responsibilities, gossip about who's pregnant again... I have to listen to this every fucking day. It's starting to feel like watching a sitcom.

Hell, one time the woman sat at the front and the guy sat near the back and they still had their conversation across a busy bus.

>Calls someone samefag
>Doenst know what a samefag is
I thought summer was over

Nice try gypsies. I ain't letting you steal my backpack today.

Also what kind of plebian takes public transit? Get some self respect and buy a car.

there is always summer somewhere in the world

The gub'mint in the Netherlands will nuke you with taxes and regulations. For example diesel cars from before 2001 are literally forbidden in my city.

what city is this?

yeah and when you give them the stink eye for it they'll start throwing a tantrum about you listening in on their conversations, as if i have a fucking choice in the matter.

If your country is small enough that you stop there on your way to work you don't deserve to call it a state

I was in the intercity to Leiden last week. Stepped on the train, sat next to this Muslim girl and she was already on the phone, yammering on and on in some Arab language. When I got off, 30 minutes later, she was STILL ON THE FUCKING PHONE.

ahh. I want to go get a falafel from Mystic Muffin. I hear that place is great.

I said county, not country.
Counties are smaller than states but I don't expect Americans would know what a county is.

Then stop buying shit cars. Or get a bike. If you want to take the plebian route of public transit then you have literally 0 right to complain.

yep it def is ...some good food there no matter what ya order

foreign cunts on their phone talking loud as fuck

People talk on phones. More at 11

Our states are literally divided into counties

Don't do it on a fucking train, and don't annoy us with your shitty fucking language for 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT GOD DAMN IT.

Not OP, but on a sidenote, I always take my backpack off in a crowded place to prevent people stealing my shit. Too many faggots with razors and shit around.

nice. great fuckin' city here. I love it. How are you gettin aloing?

Guys with crutches who smell like their foot is rotting

Im Toronto born and raised and i have always loved this city allthough im not usually a downtown guy for the most part ....I was raised north etobicoke out by rexdale and also jane and finch area as well as trethewey and then later islington and dixon in the bedrock buildings ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg

Get ear buds? Why are you so annoyed by other languages user? You live in Europe, a place geographically located next to many other countries which have different languages. From your posting it doesn't even seem like English is your first language, so why don't you complain about it being used?

ot the guy you are talking to, but probably because it is fucking annoying listening to some garbled throat sounds for half an hour straight. And the darker the skin tone the louder the conversation.

oh kek

Nah you don't.

actually that would be right as we dont do it much anymore but if you are truly a downtown trap as you say you are then you know bloddy well i am not lying fucking faggot ....go hang by womans college hospital and wait for your next john and you just better pray to god its your john that pulls up and not us ;) and ill bet you know that as well dont you .....fucking faggot admit it

slim underage teenager girls who uses yoga pants or very tiny shorts and press their tight ass all over my scrotch, pretending is just the "bus movement"

when I hysterically complain to the bus driver everybody laugh at me because "a man can't be groped" and other guys calls me a fag

I hate public transportation so bad

That one woman who puts her gloves or purse on the seat beside her so nobody can sit there.
Then the bus driver bitches at you for not sitting down (my bus goes down a freeway at 110km/h, you kind of have to sit.)

People that sit on reserved seats. Pic related.

You don't have to take those blatant sexual attacks. Tell those whores that your scrotch is your business.

Just as 'excuse me sir' and tap on the bag. Works everytime

top kek.

This actually happened to me once. I was standing in a tram when an old spanish grandma on vacation came with a group of women, Placed her behind firmly against my crotch, and the place wasnt even crowded. Got an instaboner. Was bewildering.

Phoenix in a upstanding white area

i hear terrible things about pheonix. I was told scottsdale is better. are these lies I have been told?

underrated

As I said upstanding white are so Scottsdale Tempe Glendale just stay away from the south side and you'll be fine

is scottsdale better than pheonix if i were to visit one city

Its all one city you don't have to pick one or another if you just drive around Phoenix you'll proaboy end up in one of the other city's without realizing it

ahh okay...thanks. so just stay away from the south side, because of blacks and stuff?