Why does same weed affects you differently different times?

why does same weed affects you differently different times?
i have smoked the weed my friend gave me several times; and sometimes it was really potent; gave me really stunning high; sometimes it was so weak i barely could ever feel anything.
why does this happen? is it common?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/sativa/euphoria
leafly.com/hybrid/lsd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

think so, sometimes i get tired, sometimes drunkish, sometimes paranoid.

newbie.

no. junkie for years

bump

DUDE WEED LMAO

Fuck off degenerate. You smell like shit thanks to your retarded plant.

Well, you can't be a "junkie" on marijuana. But as for your question it all has to do with dopamine levels in your body. That's why when long term heavy smokers take a break they go through a week or two of mild depression.. Your body is used to getting the "feel good chemicals" from the drug so it stops producing those chemicals naturally.

i meant i am junkie on all kinds of drug. have got cocaine, morphine and shitloads of other drugs.
only drug i didn't like is weed because 99% it's weak as hell. can't believe people get really so high they can't even stand up, walk or ...

I agree, been a smoker for 15 years now, And people on Cred Forums act like marijuana is a psychedelic. I've been an avid user of fungus, mdma, lsd, as well as the occasional roll in the snow.. Most people who talk about marijuana in such a way either have never smoke/vaped/ate it, or have only done it a few times.. Not to mention most of them are still in school.

if using a bong clean your bong.
Also welcome to the world of bad weed.

Your body builds up a tolerance to the specific strand after a few daily uses. You can prove this by getting multiple strains and rotating through them once a week. The tolerance decreases after a time so the Strand will give you the same high as the first time, eventually

you are the best user here. true.
weed is overrated as hell; i still can't get why it's this much popular...
maybe some people still believe just because it's not pill/powder/liquid it's not drug and is just simple plant. their "weed is 100% healthy" attitude is sick and cancerous and "pill dude=useless junkie bastard; weed dude=good man" logic is awful.

Different strains, ratio of CBD/CBN to THC, indica vs sativa, terpenes. How it was grown, etc.. etc..

Go to leafly. Research strains.

It's your mindset, it depends on what you are thinking about, your mood the set & setting.
Also the time of the day, with the people you're smoking with and much more

Also some buds have not exactly the same THC% even if they're from the same plant

How you consume it, vape, edibles, smoking all change the effects too.

Any of you guys had Euforia before? Also how about the LSD strain? Got both right now which should I choose?

leafly.com/sativa/euphoria
leafly.com/hybrid/lsd

Also, my rabbitbro just turned 11 today so that's that.

once i smoked weed so potent i started sitting on chair for 10 minutes and i could feel literally no gravity and i thought i was levitating in space; altough i have done lots of other drugs, i wanted to call 112. that was so potent weed that i don't find weed interesting anymore if it's not as powerful as that.

if you care about rabbitbro youll get both and let him pick

Look idk what happened bro but I'm sure you don't smell that bad. Wash up twice a day if you must, buy some cologne, rinse your hands. I mean I'm sure you already know how to clean yourself just make sure to commit. Hygiene is sometimes naturally worse on certain people its not your fault man.

Nice. Thats why my gf was in Bad mood all the time we went on vacation. She used to smoke every day but she had no access to it when we Where there. It was horrible i couldnt even fuck her.

the fuck is wrong with the person who took that picture goes fucking beyond me [9]

Every person is different, every body is also different, the chemical make up of your body is gonna be far diffrent from the person next to you so how you react to thc will be different from them that being said if you smoke the same strain the chemical make up in you body will create a tolerance to it. Best method is to sober up for a bit than go again otherwise make sure you get quality product

one simple answer to that faggot, you are a useless junkie bastard.