Hi everyone. I'm learning English. I think that the best way to learn it is to speak with native speakers. So...

Hi everyone. I'm learning English. I think that the best way to learn it is to speak with native speakers. So, lets speak about something. Picture is random

hello how are you? do you have any interests or hobbies?

Yea. I'm programmer. Is my Job and hobbie. What about you?

>Is
It is

i like to fuck little girls. i also enjoy heroin

It will great if you will check my mistakes. Thank you

Not bad. Is heroin expensive today?

Where you are, guys?

I'm a warmonger. I visit stupid ppl who somehow accomplished power and talk them into starting armed conflicts with other ppl. I also sell guns to them, but i do it mostly for the lulz.

It looks like you is serious man. Which famous wars is begin because of you?

why are you learning english?

Hi OP.

What are you eating for dinner?

To get better job.

*Where are you guys?

I eating great sandwich with tea

Lets teach OP slang

Sup nigga what you finna get crackin tonight?
I hit my Tuesday shawty up and told that bitch to get her ass over here right quick so I can smash before we jump to the club.

Not big enough to start a war on my own lol.
Helped the us and israel to equip the "free syrian army" which is now part of the IS. Funny thing is you already knew back then these ppl dont give a fuck about secularity or western morals.

thanks

>Being this retarded.
Because America runs the show here on planet earth.

America.

Where are you?

>Helped the us
You really serious guy

Big country with cold winters, bears on the streets and vodka instead of water.

basically any war that doesnt involve the US helps the US, because guns and oil are their biggest source of profit

Sure... what do you think someone like me can browse with shitty 3rd world internet... need like 2 minutes to load up yt homescreen here lol. Pictures are all i can have right now.