How lucky am I to be alive?

How lucky am I to be alive?

How unlucky is everyone else that you're still alive?

Pretty dam. My brothers been in a coma for 3weeks now because of a bad car wreck

Not very, I've been having to tend to the rest of my family because they took the brunt of the collision.

Side view.

This was your chance to die without people knowing you are a weak fagget and you still didn't take it. I am disappointed in you user. Your parents could have started a charity named after you, but now they will have to walk in on your bloated blacked body and disconnect you from the helium tank. Fucking normie

Lucky enough. More pics please

OP are you asian?

Tfw your family was also in the car and they were they ones that took most of the impact.

No

That's all the pics. They totaled the car right after I got our shit outta it.

I'll greentext what happened if you guys want.

JUST DO IT!

>I am a newfag

So how fast were you going faggot or are you just gonna blame the tires for being bald

kk

>Be me.
>on the road 16 fucking hours
>45 mins from home on i65 South
>find phone charger and plug the bitch in
I'm sitting in the back seat too tired to drive
>Start listening to music and after a few minutes hear raised voices
>take off headphones
>blink
>car sideways in front of us
>o shit.jpg
>before it even registered in my mind I hear the loudest fucking noise ever.
Cont?

70 mph

Lol oP youve shown these pictures on work already, what kind of an attentionwhore are you. I will beat your fucking ass next week faggot

Did you break any bones or?

Continuing anyways
> Everything is black for a split second as I feel myself being thrown into the seat in front of me at rocketspeed.
>I open my eyes to find myself in a nightmare
>my mom is shaking for the pain and can't stop
>dad can't breathe and starts coughing up blood
>I observe my surroundings.

kek

did some dumb ass pull out in front of you or something??

Holy shit dude

>try to open doors
>all stuck
>try to turn on light
>works for about 10 seconds before leaving us in darkness
>I realize we flew off the interstate and into the forest
>no one can find a phone
>find mine at 2%
>holy.shit
>call 9/11

>dad is life flighted away and has every rib broken, multiple organ laserastions, gash down to his knee cap, collapsed lung filling with blood. He comes about 5 mins from death and somehow hung on.
>mom has shattered kneecap, shattered ankles.
>the nigger that hit us was drunk as fuck and came across the median going 120
>mfw August was pretty shit.

thats fucken hectic man. hope your family survives

The worst part is that I've got a pretty bad fear of driving now and I have to drive them everywhere because they can't drive.

They are pulling through amazingly well, my dad actually went back to work today. The absolute fucking madman.

That's a fucking man buy him a beer

For real. He's like the fucking Terminator. He got hit by a school bus when he was little and now this and he's still walking around. (With help)

How does he carry those balls

Not that lucky. You were probably passing by the remains of a compacted car from a junk yard and said, "ooh, cool pic."

Most people visit junk yards to make greentext stories.

Is no one checking my dubs?

Did they die? Im sorry user

Surprisingly no one did. We hit that other guy in the gas tank. His car exploded and broke in half.

What kind of car was it, looks like some type of cross over?

This is part of why I have a full size truck...

2008 town and country. It held up remarkably for this impact it took.

Still totaled but usually cars that go through impacts like that just fucking explode or some shit.

Well your car is ruined, so now what?

very lucky, considering there are basically infinite combinations of potential humans that can result from the unity of an egg and sperm. the fact that any of us exist in our current form is crazy lucky.

We have another shitty car but it's started breaking down so we're fucked.

I am also the dubs master.

You drove a mini van? Just kill yourself since the van obviously didn't get the job done.

Almost as lucky as me.

What else would you suggest for a near 20 hour drive fuckwad?

Damn, what happened?

A lady drive was grabbing for her iPhone and swerved into my lane.

Did you sue the fuck out of the drunk?

In the process but he has no insurance so they way this plays out is up to chance for right now.

What a piece of shit

the nigger is dead?

That's such horseshit, man. Fucking degenerates. I hope everything works out for you.

Looks like your car did what it's designed for. Crumpled up and ditched the engine to prevent it crushing the occupants. Got some more info?

No idea, honestly I just hope no death comes of this. I'm tired of violence. I do want his fucking money tho.

is everyone else in that car dead or worse?

Nope somehow the wreck was deathless from what I heard.

it all happened so fast I don't really know how much info I could give you but ask away.

The other nigger is probably just fine. Sadly. What did the police say?

It was all his fault which it was. He came from the northbound side into the southbound side going like 90mph with a cooler full of beer and liqour beside him. Honestly, I would not be surprised if he were trying to kill himself.

Dubs master strikes again. That's my 5th pair.