Well well well. It seems congratulations are in order for President Donald Trump...

Well well well. It seems congratulations are in order for President Donald Trump. It's no small wonder considering Hillary stood up there and spouted lie after lie after lie. Shall we review all her lies from last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12659
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary ~ "We need to get Military Grade Weapons off the streets. Police are being outgunned."

That would be our second amendment she's referring to. Apparently hunting rifles and hand guns are now "Military Grade". Maximum kek

I'm sure you think trump didnt say a single word that was untrue.

The cognitive dissonance is spectacular.

Hillary ~ "Charlotte and Fergeson are the fault of the police. With better training and communty outreach those incidents could have been avoided."

She's means they "dindu nuffin"

Hillary ~ "Everyone in impartially biased"

She's saying that you're a racist user. You fucking biggot you!

These aren't lies/facts anons. These are just your opinions.

Hillary ~ "My creepy rape face smile is a lie. I'm so incredibly corrupt that I lack the ability to hide the fact that it's a lie. I was just trying to appear more likable."

It was embarrassing.

For anyone looking for actual lies/facts/truths during the debate:

npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate

Hillary ~ "We will tax the rich, except for my self of course, and make them pay their fair share! Let steal from everyone!"

Apparently she trying reeeeeeaaaaly hard to get Sanders supporters to consider her a viable option. Maximum fail.

Hillary ~ "I made a mistake in regards to my emails and I've already apologized Donald. Stop fucking bringing up!"

It was a felony Hillary. Mistakes are when you forget where you put your car keys or forgot to put gas in your car before work. Say it with me, "gross negligence".

Oh yeah. Because I can believe everything out of NPR. Those fuckers are worse than the networks

Hillary ~ "Exporting more of our vital production jobs will make everyone rich and happy. No one wants to hear about how bringing our jobs back is the actual solution Donald. We all know you live in your own little fantasy world. Admit it, NAFTA was the best thing that has every happened in the history of the world. Without it we would never have been able to wipe out the middle class and cause economic collapse".

This needs no explanation. Pitch forks and torches were at the ready simply waiting for Trumps signal.

Hillary ~ "Russia is our biggest threat. Especially after they hacked the DNC and exposed my corruption! Arm the nukes!"

Serioulsyguys.jpg

Then check the checks on other sources. Do your own sources.

But you won't because most of the fact checks are against things trump has said

Do your own research *

Well that's all I've got for now. Although I only watched half the debate. I'll finish the other half this afternoon so we can update this list with the other half of her thieving, war mongering, SJW, felonious rhetoric. On the meantime I guess this is now a Trump thread. Let's celebrate Trumps clear and concise victory from last night.

>Oh yeah. Because I can believe everything out of NPR.

isn't it strange how you refuse to recognise every single site that isnt skewed to be partisan for trump?

Its almost like you have to cherry pick your sources constantly.

What's it like, living in an echo chamber?

>Echo chamber
Nice

Except you forgot to post a huffington post blog link with your NPR "analysis.

Lol dude. Trump lost. Get over it. Hillary had so many more substantive points and talked less than he did. I guess thats easy tho since trump doesnt seem to understand what 2 minutes is, or 30 seconds, or even 10 seconds. Ive never seen such a big fat baby in all my life.

TRULY A FARTBABY

Excellent rebuttal.

bump

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12659