That moment Clinton absolutely humiliates Trump

That moment Clinton absolutely humiliates Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/the-night-donald-trump-couldnt-call-sean-hannity-9d286986cf1?gi=efc03b07c321
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
youtube.com/watch?v=SebPhxjmmUs
youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau_(speechwriter)
nationalreview.com/corner/414434/politifact-and-me-kevin-d-williamson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

which moment exactly?
Must've been a different debate than yesterday.

The moment he stepped on the stage, she already dominated him. He quickly turned into a little boy who knew he was in way over his head. Unfit to be president.

He was obliterated. Cred Forums is on the biggest damage control operation I have ever seen. Raiding polls, spinning his words... He's done.

Trump really looked presidential denying the retarded shit he's said.

Clinton:
>That's a good question.
>Here's why the issue is important.
>This is what I would do if I were president.
>Donald Trump is a towel.

Trump:
>REEEEEEE I'm not a towel! You're a towel! If I WAS a towel, I'd be the best towel.

"Looked presidential" The only thing presidential about him was the fact he wore a suit. He was a complete idiot on every subject.

I bet you kiss girls faggot.

>facts are scary
>facts are idiotic

Non of you trump fanboys can give a specific reason why this Lunatic should be elected president. Hillary has more experience and is more professional. Trump still is an Idiot with no facts.

>which moment exactly?
Must've been a different debate than yesterday.

I agree, there wasnt really a moment

More 90 constant minutes of watching a man flounder out of his depth.

>hurr durr his tweets are what he actually means

>This thread bought to you by: Correct the Record

>With sponsorship from: The Clinton Foundation

>derp

trump is too low energy to open pickles

they could be fake i wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Clinton "trumped" trump train, the entire debate didn't talk about the real issues, trump tried to talk about the real issues.

>Shows the only poll that has trump losing
CNN lol

So he's telling lies you say? You must be a special kind of retard to want a liar as president.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>CNN

>Real issues

Like Rosie O donnel

>implying you need to open a jar of pickles when you have an entire kitchen of people to make you the best taco bowls in existence
>so much stamina and energy his opponent needs to take a week off before the debate and get a special snowflake podium to not look weak

Clinton addressed that first though, with her "hurr durr you call women fat pigs" garbage.

Are you retarded ?

Trump wasn't the one who brought that up.

Lol.
Trump absolutely DESTROYED Hillary last night.
You are so Shillary to come here and pretend the opposite.
Go plant more media reps to try and dupe the public otherwise.
Cred Forums is too smart to fall for anything other than the truth and we all watched it and all know that Hillary got destroyed and had no substantive responses (despite the media and mediator helping her) and was exposed for the witch she is.

LOL

Topkek you Trump fanboys are butthurt ass fuck after yesterday Trump miserable fail.

They both looked just awful. How can anyone support this garbage?

>Cred Forums is too smart
Bait.

> trump tried to talk about the real issues.

When?

what single, coherent sentence did he utter during the entire debate?

Cred Forums & /r/The_Donald
>WE TOTALLY WON GUIS!!!!!!11one

And here you are, this is why Trump is popular amoung retards, he acts and talks like you guys.

>>those bimbo blowups
>>more professional
>>those scandals
>>more experienced

Heh, no.

Hillary didn't look awful. She didn't interrupt the moderator over and over. She didn't call Trump mean. She didn't come out the next day and say the moderator was mean and that his microphone turned off. Her biggest supporter didn't say she had a disastrous evening.

You didn't watch the debate, clearly.

lmfao
every fucking post itt is the same user (shillary employee) posting over and over again and hoping some retard on b can't read the thread count

how fucking desperate you shilltards have become
nervousmuch?
how utterly delicious your tears of fear are

When Clinton said that it was important, The people need to know that Trump is a misogynist . But trump (little retard that he is) decided to double down on it and go after Rosie Odonnel.
You must be really stupid if you are still voting for trump. and you have my pity :)

>implying CTR isn't doing the same

None, just retarded Trump lovers trying to hang on something.

41 posts, 21 posters is pretty normal.

Are you new here? Welcome.

ASK SEAN HANNITY

>lol you are just retarded
not an argument

>if you go after rosie o'donnell, you are a misogynist,
wow, really made me think

thanks for enlightening me, I hate drumpf now

SEAN HANNITY MEXICO SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY CHINA SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY MEXICO SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY CHINA

Give me one good reason why he should be president. I'll wait :)

wait you're actually voting for him?

What's the emails he was referring to tell her to release?

As someone who cant stand either one of them, Clinton looked poised and ready to debate...Trump constantly saying "believe me, trust me"...its just so bad. He doesn't have a chance after just this first debate.

That being said she is still a murdering lying cunt also...but she can at least debate properly.

Post yfw ameriburgers are fucked, doesnt matter who win their shitty election. America 4ever cucked

just google "lester hold biased" and see what 99.9% of the world thinks about the debate last night

even in the UK the headline from the ultra-liberal Daily Mail was:
"Was Lester Holt auditioning for HIllary's press secretary? NBC moderator is criticized for Clinton bias by failing to ask about her emails or Benghazi"

Note that the article shows criticism coming from all directions (even libs) with the exception of the Trump camp taking the high road and not criticizing him, including that Holt interrupted Trump 30 times during the "debate" between he and Hillary.

The fact is that the two most important questions about Hillary have always been throughout this campaign (and remain, albeit unanswered):
1) emails
2) Benghazi

Yet not one single question came from Lester Holt about either of these despite asking Donald questions about meaningless shit about real estate deals and some architect that claimed he wasn't paid (in full btw, as he got paid his original contract price, then asked for "extras" (to fix the fuckups he did)).

Typical.

America is not duped.

Fuck, even foreigners looking in from the outside with little to no interest or stake in this thing aren't duped.

The Daily Mail headline says it all "Lester Holt auditioning for Hillary's press secretary". Even with all that help, and the media spin doctors in the aftermath claiming Hillary won, it was clear to everyone who actually watched the debates that Hillary got annihilated as she can't seem to deal with the truth.

Hillary's "experience": "All BAD Experience!"

He did well all things considering. Hillary has been a politician, manipulating people for years. Trump is new to politics. She may have won the debate but she still isn't the right presidential candidate. She's seriously ill, incredibly corrupt, and has broken the law many times. She either purposely deleted the emails because she had plenty to hide, or she was ignorant, either way somebody like that shouldn't be president

She claimed she turned over all emails to the FBI, they found out that before turning the server over, she had over 30,000 emails deleted from the server

thinkprogress.org/the-night-donald-trump-couldnt-call-sean-hannity-9d286986cf1?gi=efc03b07c321
"Holt would not call Sean Hannity.

But after the debate, others would. At The Ringer, three former staff members for Obama —Jon Favreau, Tommy Vietor, and Jon Lovett — got Hannity’s number and called him up.

Hannity answered but hung up when they started asking about his conversations with Trump about Iraq."

See this:
That was Trump last night, men Hillary is a fucking liar piece of shit, but Trump is retarded as a 10yo butthurt boy. When she say something that he doesn't like it he just "WRONG you are WRONG" with no actual comeback or something. Men i'm European and I don't give a shit about America, but it's funny/sad that people are actually supporting an asshole piece of shit and or liar piece of crap.

>Blame Hillary and democrats for interfering with polls and cheating
>Cheats and interferes with polls

Cred Forums is not joking, they're actually this butthurt and retarded.

Yeah let's not be so mean on trump, he's new. Lets first give him 1 year in the oval office to see if he can keep up.

Nah, He's unfit to be president.

Thinking Donald Trump writes his own retarded tweets. He pays somebody for that, otherwise he'd have an aneurysm from the sheer stupidity.

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Yeah, because CNN isn't completely biased or anything.

Trump fanboys can only come up with the same reason why Hillary should not be president.

But none can come up with a reason why Trump should be president. Lol

Such a fantastic game in a pure trash thread

Because the opposition is a corporate puppet who nobody--literally nobody--likes.

Did he say stuff about china enough??

What was she hiding?

But but but he is totally a winner, and she's the liar not him.

The daily mail is barely better than The Sun Magazine.

Technically it would be "STOP HERB." Now, I don't know who this Herb fellow is but he sounds like a piglet.

Sampling 41% democrat. 26% Republican

For either candidate, their strongest argument is "I am not that other one."

Anyone got vidz, havent seen it

>November finally comes
>Top headline of all the news outlets is Clinton being elected president
>Trumpfags insist that it's all leftist propaganda and that Trump actually won

/Thread

What a wonderful bait thread. Meanwhile killary supporters fap and fantasize about trump on Cred Forums, trump supporters are out there making america great again.

Welp. Time to move to america, since he already won and will kick your whiny delusional asses back to the glory days.

>pic related, all what you killary bitches want

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

>1.7 million votes

Britvongistan resident who doesny care either way, I thought they were both jokes.

Hillary stuck 100% to pre rehearsed answers and when she tried to ad-lib she couldn't and Trump won out in that area, but a lot of what he said was nothing. I hope Trump wins so Hillary cab go to jail and the world can laugh like when Bush was in power, rather than be all pleasant be cause Obama is a poopy skin.

Herb used to mow my lawn when I was a little kid. He went really fast with a push mower, like he was running behind it.

that's actually a possible scenario

Ok, user.
All credibility lost.

Let's see if anons can read you:

(1) One:
>As someone who cant stand either one of them.
>Clinton looked poised and ready to debate
>but she can at least debate properly

Ok. Please piss down my back and tell me it is raining again Shillary.

(2) Two:
I just did a search throughout the transcript for your claim that "Trump constantly saying, "believe me, trust me" and he literally said this ZERO (0) times. Despite your meme If in fact you actually listened to the debate.
Yet another lie from Shillary.

(3) Three:
"Clinton looked poised"
Weird, even the liberal media said the exact opposite. It was actually the one point every commentator agreed on--that Clinton looked nervous and tentative throughout the debate (despite having stayed home and prepared for the debate for over 2 weeks, where Trump didn't even prepare and has been on the campaign trail with 11 different stops in the last 2 weeks). Not sure what debate you were "watching" but it seems you weren't actually "watching" at all--oh, and btw, you should have "listened" rather than watched as, had you actually listened, you would have heard Hillary getting beaten badly on nearly every single point and doing so despite getting boatloads of help from the biased moderator.

Most people aren't voting for Trump. Theyre voting against the type of people that push Hillary. SJW's and hardcore leftists. Trump's future presidency is important because its basically a big fuck you to the current government in its entirety. Basically stop running these shitty candidates or we'll take a shot with someone who isn't experienced but at least its something different.

I can't wait for the SJW tears when he wins.

I know an older gentleman called Herbert but he's a guy and doesn't really like going by Herb. Has a very no nonsense type of attitude so he comes off as a little rough occasionally.

I believe that's his. He probably only got a pro-tweeter once he decided to run for president. It only makes sense to try and bury old tweets and comments that don't fit with his new persona.

Thank you for proving my point sweetie xD

>I can't wait for the SJW tears when he wins.
gonna be a looooong wait, Jethro

So pretty much every online poll shows Trump killing it by a wide margin.

>B-but its just reddit and pol

really? theres no clinton fanatics spamming the poll?

Also isn't the general narrative the left is trying to push that only old rednecks, people who can't use computers are voting Trump?

Americans are an embarrassment to the entire world.

The just vote third party or something. It's not that hard

You guys know what's the only good thing about Trump, that hes media popularity and idiotic style is attracting young people to care about politics, maybe not in the right way but hey it's something.

It's still gonna be almost 50/50. Americans are dumb you see.

I'd vote for him if I was American.

Take a look at where he is, he wants more money doesn't he?
Where can he influence the economy most in USA? As President.

Clinton is an utter cunt, and I'd put money on her going full Tumblr/Sarkesian the second she's elected.

"So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them."

-Donald Trump

It's a joke. Way to be over-analytical.

$0.05 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record™!

Then how about some prove?

So how much do you Hillary posters get paid per post from the CTR?

Honestly curious

salsa?

nice, MAGA.

Quiet down, Antonio.

"Women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men" - Hillary Robthem Clinton

You guys are fucked either way, it doesn't matter who will win. Stop this drama, the whole world laughing they asses off. How, HOW these are the only two candidates?

It's not like she hasn't already cheated this election...

I don't have any of the pictures or infographics for it but if some other kind user could post them that'd be great.

>All credibility lost.
>Trump constantly saying, "believe me, trust me" and he literally said this ZERO (0) times.
TRUMP
"Now, look, we have the worst revival of an economy since the Great Depression. And believe me: We're in a bubble right now."

"And believe me: The day Obama goes off, and he leaves, and goes out to the golf course for the rest of his life to play golf, when they raise interest rates, you're going to see some very bad things happen, because the Fed is not doing their job."

"And believe me, this country thinks it's -- really thinks it's disgraceful, also."

"It would be squandered, too, believe me."

"And that was -- believe me -- I'm sure I'm not going to get credit for it -- but that was largely because of what I was saying and my criticism of NATO."

"And they're going to end up getting nuclear. I met with Bibi Netanyahu the other day. Believe me, he's not a happy camper."

"And believe me, you were the ones that took out the troops."

>REEEEEE MODERATOR WAS BIASED
>“I thought Lester did great.” ~ Trump
Okay, so is Trump too stupid to notice bias, or are you just making shit up?

This. I can't wait to see the polls at the end of this week. Trump is fucked.

Thank you Juan for correcting the record for me!

Agreed.
Always bragging about freedum and democracy and the only choice you have is between these two douches hahaha

She was quoting him dipshit. He is winning with white males without a college degree.

All the mexican media is saying that he is raising in the pools after the debate, and believe me, we don't like that racist mother fucker.

Proof of what? The online polls? Find any debate poll where you can vote online and isn't controlled by some media test group. They're all Trump on top.

On a scale of nigger to wetback, how butthurt is the typical trumpfag today after their lord's terrible debate performance?

so eloquent. Im in tears

yes, and it is a true statement which shows how sexist Hillary is by her using it as a point of attack

Can the world nuke America out of the map? It would be a much better world

Freaky

I r8 7/11

amen to that. the quicker they run their shitty country into the ground the better. So, trump 2016!

I'll be glad when this shit's over one way or the other. 9th November can't come quickly enough.

Trumples think Trump won.
Clintonfags think Clinton won.

This The real story here about the debate is that it just goes to prove that the media is biased and wants Hillary elected. Of course, the media is controlled by Wall Street jews.

Pretty obvious Trump won.

Berniefag, btw.

>4 chan is smart
4 chan has the brain of a kitten given a ball of string laced with catnip and lsd.

Sad!

this, kill it fast
Trump 2016

Nice try plebian. My name isn't Antonio. I'm also out of Shillary related memes... so... here, have a Joe Biden meme.

yeah basically.
Debates are pointless in this era.
The internet has pretty much invalidated the debates.

see

That moment when you realize Hillary staffers post pro-H shit every hour on the hour. That moment when some of her staff have betrayed her to Cred Forums and Cred Forums is handing around pictures of shit they're not supposed to see. That moment when Cred Forums gets ahold of CorrectTheRecord training materials and it paints every single meme as somehow related to white supremacy because that's their angle of attack.

Hi Hillary staffers - remember; you have traitors among you.

Americans are retarded shit, but the global economy depends of them, so is necesary shit.

This post will now be ignored so they can circle jerk each other off

You realize that if Trump claims moderator bias it weakens his position right? Do you really not understand the complexities of moderated debate or are you just another shill for hill?

Kek foretold this.
and it really happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=SebPhxjmmUs

Republicans are crazy. Not exactly an even playing ground.

I haven't ever voted for a republican into office, but I guarantee you Trump will be my first vote for a republican.

>being this retarded

Trump said holt did a great job and was fair immediately after the debate. Gotta wonder why his camp has suddenly changed course....maybe their guy didn't look to good.

Yeeeeaaaaah Berniefag of course, aren't we all (blinks with red "make America great again" hat on)

then I guess it will also be your first loss.

Okay Brandon

Trump lost.

Na, I voted for John kerry in 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc

>REEEEEEE SHILL
OIC

oh my, what an unbiased "analysis". These online experts are so helpful.

Eurofag here, im watching the debate right now, they both act like kids during this debate. Are there any people who are thinking of moving away before it all goes to shit?

Maybe because hillary knows how to directly answer a goddamn question and finish it with nothing really worthy of a follow up.

Trump ducked questions and was often so incoherent of course he's going to get more questions.

He didn't say it. He tweeted it you fucking idiot.
If I was a USA citizen I'd vote for him.

Fucking lol'd to your memes, friendo. Enjoy this Bernie one

then you're good at picking losers. Congrats?

nice, you found the, litterally, only poll that showed a lead for killary

That's not a RT. And even if it was, if you RT it was no comment, then you're agreeing with it

Sorry if you can handle simple truth. Holt was biased as fuck
Doesn't mean Trump shouldn't have been prepared for it. He took their bait like it was candy.

It with no comment*

So Trump goes to the debate coked-up - and gets DESTROYED. And I don't like either candidate.

I'm in a swing state - and was undecided. After seeing Trump's temperament (I've never watched him speak before), I'm 100% going with Hillary.

Kike

I'll say it again. Please read slowly so you understand: Trump can't claim moderator bias unless he wants to be no better than Hillary (who has claimed moderator bias many times in the past and routinely used that as an excuse for her thrashings at the hands of Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders).

His camp changed course because they are allowed to have opinions and they could see what happened. Lester Holt was indeed biased, but Trump himself can't claim that unless he wants to be seen like all the politicians (remember he's running as NOT a politician) who have done so before.

Nice narrative. She was lobbed nothing but softballs the entire time.

what's that you say?

In fairness, it was more like 75. He lasted 15 minutes before he dropped his spaghetti.

I know all the Hillary supporters are just ex-bernie supporters here.
You seem a little upset with losing.

Let's be honest here, cocaine is nothing that impressive. Fun, but not the greatest thing in the world like so many people make it out to be.

Thanks for correcting the record. I'm super sure you weren't for her before this debate

But he can appear on his wrestling show, as is depicted in your picture. Self defeating ctr shill faggot

>Jon Favreau

Watching the thing online
Trumps turn
>china, china, china they took our jubs china

>Quoting a CNN pole

Trump's answer to how he would protect the US from cyber attacks if he were President:

"As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said. We should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we're not. I don't think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC. She's saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I don't -- maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK?

You don't know who broke in to DNC.

But what did we learn with DNC? We learned that Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of by your people, by Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Look what happened to her. But Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of. That's what we learned.

Now, whether that was Russia, whether that was China, whether it was another country, we don't know, because the truth is, under President Obama we've lost control of things that we used to have control over.

We came in with the internet, we came up with the internet, and I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what [the Islamic State] is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. ISIS.

So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is -- it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable.

But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them."

Total incoherence. Though I think he may be saying he wants us to cyber better with his 10yo son.

>nice narrative

No. That's just what happens. Either trump has ADD or he really just did not want to answer a lot of those questions.

>stealing muh americas

Reflects to self.

A woman can't be a leader, it's a fact.

Hillarys turn: I have a granddaughter, Wage gap myth, old rehashed policies I'm pretending are new and exciting
Honestly trump came off stupid and she came off inane and regressive

I dont know much about both the candidates but i'll definitely vote Clinton. It is about time we have a female president.

>fighting memes with worse memes
These ctr shills are really desperate

so what does he mean to say with those tweets?

>cuck news network

Why would they be? Their top sponsors are giant corporations. Toyota, Verizon, AIG, Avis.

It would be self defeating for a giant corporation to sponsor a network that would allegedly support the party of heavy regulation and taxing the shit out of the rich.

Please explain to me the financial incentive of any gigantic media company to skew their info to the left?

He's not wrong.

Take a look at what's happening elsewhere in the world.
All of Australia's mining land is being sold to China, large portions of our industry are also being sold off to China.

I don't know a lot about USA when it comes to this, but I'd say it's not that different.

Trump wants money, lots and lots of money, he can't make it if his opportunities to make money sail off to China out from under him.

Are you false-flagging as a dumb hillary supporter?

How about you go inform yourself on both candidates before voting.

please refrain from using words you don't know the meaning of

nice

this. 100% this.

Nice narrative. Trump was rambling and was way off the mark in alot of his answers but I never said he wasnt
Trying to pretend the moderator wasn't biased is what I'm arguing about

So basically he says the same shit every other 40+ year old says.

"we no not know how computer work, but it bad we control and make illegal"

>trusting clinton news network

ITT: idiot americans arguing about shitty political candidates

Trump's done debating. Hillary's in the groove now - she'll get a fantastic post-debate-boost in about a week, and the election's hers.

Giuliani: "Trump shouldn't show up to another debate".

he got rekt THAT BAD kek

Palin outperformed him in every one of her debates. That's how bad he was.

They front loaded before the debates with 20 threads an hour. They were pushing this narrative before the debate even started

No, Trump is a misogynist. I'll be damned if such a bigot will be my president.

"STOP HER, B"
Bill browses Cred Forums, cumfirmed.

>tfw this thread is a big example of blind faggots who don't think for themselves and realize that neither are fit to run a nation
>tfw Cred Forums's corpse is mainstream

the clearest sign that Trump fucked up is how hard his butthurt fanboys are working to spin it.

When you leave answers open ended you tend to get asked a lot of follow-ups.

Debates strive for clarity. If you aren't planning to give concise answers, expect the moderator to walk you through to that point.

Clinton played Trump like a fiddle.
She knew all his buttons, she pressed them,
and he responded.

And people think Trump can stand up to the world's dictators and economic problems?
They'll eat him for lunch.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

She's not very good either. Also she blinks way too muh, doesn't seem to have the self confidence Trump has.

Also whats the deal in America about talking about your family all the time. Also the 'first lady', who gives a fuck it has nothing to do with politics. Haven't seen that in any other country

Why not...

"As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said, we should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we're not. I don't know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC.

She's saying Russia, Russia, Russia. Maybe it was. It could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds. You don't know who broke into DNC, but what did we learn? We learn that Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of by your people. By Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Look what happened to her. But Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of. Now, whether that was Russia, whether that was China, whether it was another country, we don't know, because the truth is, under President Obama we've lost control of things that we used to have control over. We came in with an internet, we came up with the internet.

And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. ISIS. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem.

I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them."

"I think cybersecurity, cyber warfare will be one of the greatest challenges facing the next president, because clearly we're facing, at this point, two different kinds adversaries. There are the independent hacking groups that do it mostly for commercial reasons to try to steal information that they then can use to make money. But increasingly, we are seeing cyberattacks coming from states.

The most recent and troubling of these has been Russia. There's no doubt now that Russia has used cyberattacks against all kinds of organizations in our country, and I am deeply concerned about this. I know Donald been very praiseworthy of Vladimir Putin.

But Putin is playing a very tough, long game here. And one of the things he's done is to let loose cyberattackers to hack into government files, to personal files, the Democratic National Committee. And we recently learned that this is one of their preferred methods of trying to wreak havoc and collect information. We need to make it very clear, whether it's Russia, China, Iran, or anybody else, the United States has much greater capacity.

And we are not going to sit idly by and permit state actors to go after our information, our private sector information or our public sector information, and we're going to have to make it clear that we don't want to use the kinds of tools that we have. We don't want to engage in a different kind of warfare. But we will defend the citizens of this country, and the Russians need to understand that."

stay in your god damn containment board

I'm not even american you microcock autist. Just enjoying watching you morons burn your country to the ground. Schadenfreude, ya know?

Neither is she. Honestly, I'd rather a flounder than toxic dagger.

Dude...LOL. please switch trump with hillary in this entire post.

Along with spending 1/3rd of his answer defending Russia, despite there being evidence of Russian involvement.

That moment when you realize Cred Forums died three years ago and all that's left is reddit

Leaky, squeaky Hillary staffers~ Shillin' 4 dat Shillary~

Reminder: Your poli-sci degree was a waste and you'll never have a job outside of the campaign trail. Get a real job! Hey, maybe The Donald will trickle one down to you?

dude, we're talking past each other. I wasn't attacking your point. My bad, all is well.

>So basically he says the same shit every other 40+ year old says.

Get off your high horse, millennial.

All the tech shit you consume was designed by a 40+ year old.

All you can do is use it to sit around and bitch on the Internet.

There are so many idiots who actually believe this that I can't tell the difference between them and the trolls anymore...

It died in 2007, new guy. Come on keep up.

>full house
lol but Donald never pays his contractors.

I was being generous

Meanwhile he cuts off trump 44 times shushes the crowd when they cheer for him while letting them go for Hillary. Asks fifteen attack questions at trump while asking Hillary 2. Redirects the narrative of the questions to paint whatever trump says in a bad light. And fact checks which is very very very much not the moderators job.
Nope no bias whatsoever

Wait. Do people actually think this?

He was sucking the Hannity cock real hard last night.

>Bu..But neither is she.

You have absolutely no argument in favor of Donald. Have fun watching Clinton become the first female president :)

Gary Johnson enough said.

>Jon Favreau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau_(speechwriter)

Not a great answer by any stretch as it doesn't provide a lot of information on what she plans to do, but it does demonstrate that she knows what is occurring.

Word salad. I would expect more coherence from Vermin Supreme.

Daily reminder this is your average hillary supporter

nevermind that he cut him off after he interrupted hillary...just consider it balance after Lauer's interview.

You're allowed a certain time to speak so that they can discuss other important topics. Trump's rambling went on for so long it took a while for him to get his point across. And he interrupted Lester a lot more than Lester interrupted him.

Trump was flat out unprepared.

"How dare the moderator not let trump lie and spew misinformation."

Well I technically agree usually talking about a politician's family is a low blow I feel like Hillary Clinton's a different matter her husband was the president United States and their policies are often intertwined. Her daughter and the rest of her private life should definitely be off limits

>trump tried to talk about the real issues.
such as?

when he said that his plan to improve race relations was "Law and order" or when he said STAMINA three times as if that is an argument?

I'll stop bitching when US politicians stop trying to pass laws that let them force their will upon the internet in countries outside of the US.

Australian internet sucks enough without you fuckers wanting to monitor it.

Its seriously crazy how much money Hillary has to throw around this election. She literally is paying a company to come on fucking Cred Forums, amidst the autistic and faggots to try to swing our opinion. It would be cheaper to buy votes probably, I'd vote for anyone for a clean hundo.

lol and how much is Putin paying you komrade?

Could you enlighten us to who owns politifact?

By the end he was talking over Lester when Lester was trying to tell Trump it was his turn to respond. Never seen anyone fall apart to that degree in a debate.

You mean the contractor he paid who then asked for more money to fix the mistakes he himself caused? The one who caused ab if stink claiming he didn't get paid because trump wouldn't paid him extra? That contractor?

Fuck I wish he were.

Otherwise known as....
>If you're not a Trumpcuck you must be a shill REEEEEEEEE

>Believing in CNN's polls

>being this autistic
you're confusing memes with reality, ask your carer about the difference.

Excuse me could you please not let the facts get in the way of a good story?

Love,

Democrats everywhere

idk, I thought it was a non-profit

Ok so you are definitely retarded. If you can't understand the problem with the fact checking. Do your homework

I agree that the moderator was biased but the Daily Mail is one of the most right wing newspapers in the UK

And Hillary was allowed 6 plus minutes without interruption

>we came up with the internet

my sides

oh no, I mean ALL of them. Check out the USA Today article "Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills"

Kind of a habit for the Orange Sniffler

Not even possible, but most likely. Drumpf has been grooming his followers to set them up for this. He even did it last night before finally say that *he* would support her if she wins.

Putin regularly goes on Cred Forums

No, not true at all. But I will tell you this, even my most moderate friends who are not pro Trump are sure as shit not pro hillary. So when you see people pop up who are legitimate pro hillary on Cred Forums it is pretty suspect. Its one thing to not like Trump, its another to like hillary.

You have to be retarded to think Trump didn't come out smelling like a rose while Hillary came off as a smug special little snowflake .

so you're an upaid shill...fuck you're dumb

>16

That's why, retard. The republican vote was split across the board. It's easy to win when you have 15 other retards running.

Lester only fact checked Trump when Trump tried to state facts asserted in the actual question weren't true. Any other lies Lester let fly for both candidates.

>drumpf maymay
>>>/tumblr/

Rusnia, poshel nahui.

you don't have to like hillary; I'll never get over her support of the Iraq Crusade. However, she's a helluva lot better than the orange caveman running against her.

You're right if only he was smart enough to get paid for it like you are

This

LEL

>even my most moderate friends who are not pro Trump are sure as shit not pro hillary
Okay, I get this. I'm not exactly pro-Hillary either. Frankly I think every one of the candidates is a shit sandwich. Trump is just the shittiest.

nationalreview.com/corner/414434/politifact-and-me-kevin-d-williamson

Its owned by Times news whose CEO is Paul Tash

THIS

/thread

lol I'm doing this for fun. I'm only paid by Abbott. Go drink some Ensure fuckface

Thats some pretty girly penmanship, friend.

Im not shilling for anyone lol

All these trump boys are calling the rational people Cucks. While they keep saying they want a alpha male as president. Sounds like most of yo guys want to watch trump plow your waifu's. SAD!

dah komrade

Unfortunately you can't humiliate someone who has absolutely no shame or self awareness.

Not for my checking account shes not.

Nice try shill.

oh so your daddy's rich then eh?

OP is right, Clinton beat Trump, laughing or smiling most the way

got it from twitter
and checked the numbers

not him, but
you address only 1 out of 3 of his points and cherry-pick that one at that
then you apparently fail to see that your words in your previous post were "constantly saying believe me, trust me"
now you post quotes that show in fact the other user was right because precisely which of those quotes were "believe me, trust me"
not one of them
that he said merely "believe me" 7 times during a full 90 minute debate in which he said, by the word count 11,264 words (0.0006214) is neither "believe me, trust me" nor is it "constantly"

that was anons point
maybe next time try not to exaggerate so much and embarrass yourself
your repsonse to him is what is really embarrasing though because you evidently don't understand you proved his point--not yours

but thanks for proving you are a shilltard again tho

Can you tell the girls at the office I want a job?

Im in law school lol

half of America disagrees with you fuckface. We are not shills, we are just people smart enough to recognize the lesser of two evils.

Let me write some made up numbers on a piece of paper as well. unreliable.

Just admit it honey. Trump lost, he wont be able to recover from that. :)

answer the question

Some really heavy, presidential-worthy plans there. But, oh no, I wouldn't want ISIS to get a hold of my plans, no...
7yo retard-level drivel right here.

Nice try shill.

How many times can you post the same thread? The election should be the least of your worries. Focus on absorbing more sunlight.

>. Hillary has more experience and is more professional
lol
>Trump still is an Idiot with no facts.
Racism gets brought up by moderator:
Hillary: panders to black males her entire 2 minutes and says absolutely nothing.
Trump: talks about stop and frisk and murders in New York going up after it ended. Talks about law and order in Chicago.
Hillary: claims trump is referring to all black communities.

See
->

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people but I never thought I'd see Cred Forums defend someone who has no success vs someone who does.

I think the problem is that Donald has been around as long he has and has even beaten out moderates simply because of his bullying. It's the tactics of 100 nails; if you do just one, you get nailed, if it's 100, it's a bed. He just sidesteps whatever controversies

Hillary has never had that liberty and actually has to put forth effort and facts while he skates around on diet pills and dodges his audit / university crap.

Get over it. Cred Forums will never openly acknowledge putting forth the 'lesser evil' Hillary. They embrace chaos. There is no sense in the senseless.

Oh you're voting trump then? Awesome

"Muh tittuhs!"

In Media overseas (europe) it was 50/50

Only the lefties are with HC

Hillery is a spin doctor. She can and will spin anything said to look like it is either OK for her or bad for you. I honestly don't think Trump was ready for that. I bet she don't pay taxes correctly either. She lies all the time, is a criminal that should be in prison, covers up more shit than a cat in a litter box, sells favors for "Donations", and doesn't give a shit about the people or the country.

And yet you shills are out in force trying push that narrative. Kind of argues for the opposite

If my dad is rich? No, middle class or so. Certainly not rich. If I were to guess he probably makes ~100k a year if more not much.

Whatever you say PC Principal, you're in charge.

Sure just send me your CV

LOL

You just got the shit kicked out of you here How fucking stupid are your shillary idiots?

She actually pays you to come here and post your stupidity for all to see?
You do realize every time you post it has the opposite of your intended effect in that you actually push people away from Hillary and to Trump, right?
I mean you do realize that, right?
Or are you just that fucking retarded?

We are all laughing at you right now.

Fucking saved!

People are getting paid for these threads
>only CNN puts Hillary ahead (CNN being paid as well), every other poll puts Trump well ahead of hillary.
15 times hillary lied up there last night.

Trump was a mess.

Its not Cred Forums its literally a company Hillary is paying called correct the record. Their goal is to have an internet presence to increase her popularity amongst the youth. Her campaign donated over $10 million to them.

I watched the debate from Europe at 3am. I thought Trump came off pretty fucking weak. Sure, Hillary always looks like a rich smug cunt, but I think she won this debate fair and square.

Come on 'murricans... compare Trump to your previous Presidents. He looked like a cheap clown in comparison.

Name:
Aberdeen Marookinai
GPA:
Life experience:
Willing to suck a cock for $18 worth of mountain dew

thank you. Now then why on earth would you support someone who will only give big tax breaks to those making orders of magnitude more than you or your daddy? Projection? Aspiration? Idiocy?

>he literally said this ZERO (0) times.
>he said merely "believe me" 7 times
>is neither "believe me, trust me"
>cherry-pick
>shill
It's hilarious how much damage control you're trying to put out.

This I remember that thread.
Shillary was severely butthurt for weeks after that.