Hey B when I was about 10 I hit my head in what was a near death fall and ever since then I've been able to completly...

Hey B when I was about 10 I hit my head in what was a near death fall and ever since then I've been able to completly see through peoples fake emotions, I can see through them everywhere and it pisses me off knowing everyone around me is putting on a fucking mask everytime. I can see right through their bullshit charade but others can't seem to. Whenever I point it out to those people. Their reaction is shock straight away and they look at me as some sort of freak. I'm tired of being this way to be honest because whenever I meet new people I am always disgusted by how they put on these fake emotions, its like I pur their whole face under a microscope and dissect every bit of detail so well that they can't hide it. What do I do? At first I thought this was some sort of gift but now it seems more like a curse. Anyones experience similar?

TLDR I have an ability to see through peoples fake emotions consistently and I haven't found this to be normal.

What am I feeling then faggot

Nah dude you need to see a psychologist.

seems completely normal to me

Its called developing emotional intelligence you autist. Kek, what did you think you were gonna be the next fucking super hero or some world famous detective?

You're probably just wrong OP, people try to read me all the time and get it wrong but I still regard them as a freak for trying.

Obviously can't see your emotions through text smartass

What kind of neckbearded sjw faggotry is this

It is because people are scared. wether its a gift or curse depends on you and what you do with it. i suggest you use it and put it to good use. Help build the new world where mistakes are accepted, where people dont have to be scared to be imperfect. There are others like you out there, like light in this dark universe we are few but our impact can be grand. help spread the light friend.

No you can't. You're brain damaged and just being a piece of shit towards others.

I know it sounds crazy but I can do it on a regular basis. People don't want me near them these days because when I see them doing that shit I say it. Fuck letting them fake it.

cause you know they are fake? oh wait, just what you think in your dropped in head. like most brain damaged people, you trust your broken brain is improved on your unbroken, which is why everyone can tell you are brain damaged.

People don't want to be around you because you start going crazy and tell people they are faking things they are not

Yet brain scans show no damage+ I am highly intelligent at several subjects, quit giving retarded answers.

OP you've actually been in a coma ever since.

TIME TO WAKE UP

maybe your accident just made you think youre special

Because they are. Studies prove that most people do try to put on false emotions as a response to cope with nervousness and awkward situations. Its been proven faggot and I can tell right away whi's faking.

>highly intelligent
>commands Cred Forums to stop giving retarded answers

Implying all of B is retarded.

>implying by Cred Forums i mean all of Cred Forums
your mother must be proud

As a shorty playing in the front yard of the crib
Fell down, and I bumped my head
Somebody helped me up and asked me if I bumped my head
I said "Yeah"
So then they said "Oh so that mean we gon, you gon switch it on em'?"
I said "Yeah, Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest"
Knowing as a shorty, I was always told
That if I ain't gon' be part of the greatest
I gotta be the greatest myself

To add to the post, as for myself I keep my emotions as would be expected. Smile when you're happy, laugh when something is actually funny etc. The fake laughs are quite possibly the most intolerable emotions to fake, simply because its the easiest one to notice and how people around me cannot see it is weird. I've been to several psychiatrists who ran tests and concluded that I can indeed see through fake emotions but they cannot explain why that is, they are to refer me to a researcher in London in 2 months about this.

What?

What your experiencing is emotional empathy, OP. And yes, others feel it, though most often not to the degree as which you had described yourself. OP, don't you agree we live in a very egotistical society? People have been putting on their happy faces for thousands of years, OP. When the serfs had to farm mud for their corrupt aristocrats in the Dark Ages, people would put on their happy face. When the allies stormed Normandy Beach on D-day, they put on their fucking happy faces.

But remember this, OP: the face you wear is your choice. You think you're cursed because you have emotional intelligence? That's fucking stupid, you're not cursed. If anything, your gifted. But if you see everyone else as fake, I guarantee you will look like the narcissist that you may or may not be.

I just don't get WHY they fake it. I can understand your examples obviously but these days, you're just talking to some random person, what's the point of faking emotions?

You don't have any special "powers" and you're not a special snowflake for fuck's sake. People don't want to be around you because you're constantly accusing them of not constantly wearing their hearts on their sleeves.

Only toddlers show every emotion they feel dumbass.

god you are dumb. keep thinking you are special and kerp wondering why everyone else can tell you are a retard.

Why fake emotions if people can seee through it? Sounds pointless to me. I can't count how many times I've seen a group of people put on a fake laugh in response to a joke and it just makes me cringe so hard.

it's polite, stupid fuck. Learn how to socialize autistic cuck

Uh wouldn't being able to tell real from fake emotions be a sign of intelligence you fucktard? Hurr durr

dubs of truth.

imagine a world where everybody in constantly saying exactly what they think like you do.

Sounds pretty fucking terrible.

Thinking you can when you can;t is a sign of severe retardation.

How is putting on fake emotions being polite? That makes no sense whatsoever.

You seem super annoying.

Well, personally I'd say it has something to do with group pyschology. We all have free will, OP. Do you think those people faking their emotions are faking their happiness, too? I would only advice you to view your fellow man with eyes of compassion, rather than resentment, OP.

OP, if you're still monitoring, I have no idea what you're talking about.

People don't really fake emotions all that often unless they're a salesman. There's no point.

Can you give some examples? I think I either don't know what you're talking about or you're deluded.

To spare the other person's feelings. They make a shitty joke but you like the person and you don't want them to feel bad so you give it a light chuckle.

>Hurr durr i can tell if someone is faking their emotions i am so special gurr durr

Everyone is capable of doing that

>To spare the other person's feelings.

That's driven by an emotion. They're not faking anything. They're giving a little chuckle because they legitimately feel the need to reassure the speaker. That's a legit emotion you're observing. Nothing is being faked.

Being able to see through people's fake emotions is different to thinking you can see through people's fake emotions. How do you know you're not the latter?

why people dont like op volume 1

>yeah im so excited to work tomorrow, its gonna be fun
>SHUT THE FUCK UP I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR EMOTIONS
>i-i was being sarc-
>SHUTUP DUDE I CAN SEE YOUR LIES

>itt a faggot tries to get histironic appreciation for his special snowflake abilities

So pretending is considered politeness these days? k

Many can do that, so it probbably isn't anything special, you're just much more aware than most

No they aren't. I've never heard of such a thing being common. Sources or gtfo!

Just learn to ignore it OP.

Get drunk lots.

I have the same ability, always have, and in the end, it used to shit me, and ESPECIALLY shit those lying cunts, because not only are they angry that you don't believe their lies, they get angry when you call them out on them. As if it's somehow YOUR fault that they're lying.

In the end you just have to give up. Let them lie. I usually respond with a completely noncommittal. "Oh... Ok." making sure it is so fucking neutral that they can't tell whether I'm agreeing with them for real, or being sarcastic.

It sits them in their place because they're totally unsure as to how they respond, and they know if they start getting angry and accusing you of being sarcastic, you can turn around and plausibly deny any sarcasm, making them look like dicks and beating them at their own game. They hate it.

Also you have aspergers cunt.

You're a sperg, like me.

Probably has nothing to do with the hitting of the head.

For example two people watching a comedy skit and one of them makes a fake laugh at something that they don't even find funny. Why? I don't get it. Is it some herd mentality bullshit or is there a legitimate reason why people do this?

I can tell sarcasm mate. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

not that user, but it's from busta rhymes' song 'gimme more'

take your meds and put your helmet back on and wait for the short bus

I figured aspergers but don't aspies have the opposite? As in they can't read expressions and as such they struggle to socialize? I don't struggle, I just chose not to associate with fake people and point them out. I have quite a lot of friends tbh.

Laughter is completely mysterious. It's been studied for years by scientists, anthropologists, and a host of other researchers in all sorts of disciplines.

Bottom line is humans don't *only* laugh when something is funny. This is well documented. There is a social influence on laughter.

Why would someone consciously fake a laugh during a TV show? You're really misinterpreting the whole situation. Sometimes people laugh when they're nervous, when they're happy, when they're surprised, when other people laugh, all sorts of reasons. None of it is fake.

Why not just let fake people be fake and don't associate with them you fucking aspie

Pretending has always been considered polite. Do you have brain damage?

Īī ēāū øì

\ß\ ∆

It sounds like you don't know how to socialize and are blaming everyone else for that.

Maybe instead of everyone else being the problem you are?

No it hasn't. Maybe in your weird world.

I don't know, why would someone fake emotions to begin with? I'm still wondering that.

Pretending to like a shitty gift is polite.

Pretending to like someone you have to work with is polite.

Laughing at a shitty joke is polite.

Pretending is being polite a lot of the time.

How is it polite when its the psychological equivelant of lying to them? Its ridicolous and petty to fake emotions. I find it to be insulting whenever someone does that, honesty is the true version of being polite.

Who are you voting for?

The only example I can really think of is sales people and maybe guys trying to seduce women and women trying to manipulate guys.

Because is someone gets you a gift you don't say to them, "Thanks for the shitty gift" cause that would make you an asshole

Same with working with someone you don't like, you tolerate them and don't be shitty at them because it is a professional environment.

And it sounds like you don't understand basic social norms, are you actually autistic or somewhere on the spectrum?

It's not hard to see through bullshit man. Maybe you got some sense knocked into you? Perhaps, you started looking at things with logic?

What you have is an ultra-high form of emphathy.
In high amounts it is abnormal, and I use such anomaly to my benefit. Using it without revealing it to your "target", you can manipulate them, or get something from them.

Much like a bomb-diffuser (not the best analogy), you (and me) are able to see emotions that people experience, predicting and preventing the unwanted outcomes.

If you get past the cringe, this ability will give you huge advantage. Just no matter what - respect others, because they are not as strong.

And one more thing - a creature which never though bad thing about others will never have complexes. It's only people stained with bad thoughts about others who have insecurities.

Samefag here
> Maybe you're just autistic or a nigger?

Haha yep. I have a bump and scar on my right forehead, got it as a baby, I call it my Harry Potter scar. As far as I know the only cure is to pretend you also aren't aware of your "face." It's fuckinf hard but just try it and be chill. And be strong, I'm 22 so I know you can do it. Also anti- depressants could help, I find it makes me alot more "normal."

Negro

Neither...

Well you don't have to be rude, just say thanks for the gift but I don't like it. What's the harm in that? Its not like people can read your mind anyways, they are just guessing what you like or picking some shit off at random.

What the fuck is this? I swear that Cred Forums makes people a special type of retard/autist. however, this shit is top tier kek.

>Autism at it's peak

This thread hasn't had any sage yet

Cause for a lot of people that might still seem insulting and ungrateful.

Wtf please b acts like I must be some anxious deformed looking kid who can't socialize when its the exact opposite. I find it easy to talk to people lol. I just hate that they put on these fake emotions because it gives me second hand cringe.

>Well you don't have to be rude, just say thanks for the gift but I don't like it.

So you're going to THANK them for a gift you don't like? That means you would be faking an emotion and making yourself out to be a hypocrite.

this.

Well then maybe they need to build a bridge and get over it. I don't see what's so fucking terrible about just stating the truth, its not like these people are living in their basements, they've experienced the real world.

Uh no its not lying. Inagine you were starving to death and someone gave you some food, sure maybe its some slightly out of date leftovers and you're not going to enjoy it but never the less you're thankful.

Go to do the work portraited in "Lie to me", you will earn good money. But I think you will need a degree of some sort anyway

lel are u high on weed OP?