I'm feeling a bit down

I'm feeling a bit down..

Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/

>be 19
>blonde
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone
>suffer from social anxiety
>dad left when I was 8
>live with drunk mom
>get welfare
>was working as waitress but got fired
>live in the ghetto
>can't even go out without getting harassed
>feel so helpless
>can't look anyone in the eyes
>really shy in public
>Just want friends
>I feel alienated
>use video games as an escape
>reality is so shit
>suffer from severe depression
>I hate feeling so alone
>hug my pillow at night
>day dream a lot
>Just wish I would die in my sleep

ugh im such a failure...all I want is a single friend in this fucked up world.. :/

steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

reason I use steam is because whenever i give out skype people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things :x

steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice trips and fuck you

NYPA!

Get fatter

nice trips

I don believe it

Sup,dude
Russian ITT

Nice pasta brah

ugly faggot

why they keep b8ing us

Nice castle also checked. Now get the fuck out or post tits with that thingy ure holding

nice trips, 10/10 would bang

I'll be your friend OP

You're lucky your trips confirmed that you're real. Just for safety reasons remember the nr.1 rule tits first questions later.

Watchu play?

This

gotta love this shitty ass b8

are you like black cock?

Nah dude, trips never lie.

>I'm feeling a bit down..
>Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/

You need to kill yourself.

why did you mention youve got small hands and feet? is that feels? im not sure

Cute, seam real, What's your kik

Youre pretty. You can get/have anyone youd want

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

this cuck copy pasted this before js

show tits

Show small feet

Assuming you are for real.

If you are european go to Uni or move to a country which has free uni.

Also move out of ghetto.

Start a hobby and try to make friends there. Its easier than trying to make friends just like that,

Like we say in my country, TITS OR GTFO
That's how you get friends

I'm sorry you feel so alone. I am right there with you. Your hugging the pillow line kind of broke
Me a bit. Because if you can be this honest there's no reason you can't find friends or another job. Please know you will find friends who get you

no

Faggots, this was never meant to be about the girl. Share your fucking feels you social justice warriors.

boards . Cred Forums . org/r9k/thread/31547708/im-feeling-a-bit-down

>be me
>20
>left UNI for gf
>get a shitty job, for her everything
>3 month later she left me, coz I dont give her enough
>the very next day she has a new bf
>fuck me

P O S T F E E T
O
S
T
F
E
E
T

I love you

This

This is the exact same post btw.

i feel like shit thats my feelings

No go kill yourself if you're not spreading your legs.

tits of gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDP3xJtBDg

Look up Dr. Steven Greer. Listen to his lectures on Youtube. This is will give you something to do and maybe open a door for you.

get laid fat piece o shit

>android_msg
Pretty sure you asked some hoe to take a picture of herself with the current date and send it to you to make this thread
Summer never ends for some people huh..

6/10 steam begging thread, a few desperate virgins might actually gift you something

steam seems legit

fucking jew kys

I just started a thread saying I feel down, just lost my job because my boss was stealing from me, miss my ex ect, just having a really fucked up week after a few months of feeling positive, anyway add me on kik don't add me, worth a shot im_dan_

Fat??? Bro at 5'8 im at 140lb i have trouble keeping weight

where's that cringe thread?

I'm sorry that you're so alone. If you post a picture of your spit along with your paypal i'll transfer $2000 to you. $2500 if you have a cold and your spit has observable mucus.

>Literally seen this thread everyday for the last few mouths

Fuck off you whore

Didn't you get the memo? No one likes black cock, in fact the entire US hates it so much they're going to vote lesbian, or racist!

Fucking kek.

Roll

Hello, my name is steve (pic related: it's me)

Yo what do I have to do to get that; )

Small hands? Are you related to Trump?

Dumb cunts detected. Fucking retarded newfags.

Fucking ikr. Sad but true

All you virgins realize this dude posts the same thing here at least twice a week? He changes the picture and name each time.
>git gud

HE DOES NOT HAVE SMALL HANDS, AND JUST SO YOU KNOW HE WILL BE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT ER EVER HAVE HAD.

You are in it

You're probably a newfag yourself.

there are no single words to describe this faggotry
so i shall use three
SAD PATHETIC RETARD

>deplorable

1/10 attention whore for making me reply

>Be me.
>18 years old.
>Depressed student in a course I'm sure I'm failing.
>Don't feel like quiting because I want to help my project members pass their project.
>Suddenly get insomnia for a while.
>Decide to visit a psychologist to get everything solved.
>Get some sleeping pills for nights where I absolutely can't sleep.
>After a few weeks, I sleep better but still feel shitty.
>Decide to attempt over dosing on the shit.
>Take a handful, go to sleep.
>Wake up in the afternoon.
>Fucking placebos or some shit.
>On top of that, I missed a work session with the group members.
>Probably think that I'm a bigger asshole than ever.
>Say fuck it and continue onwards through the shitty path of failure.

Has this happened to any of you faggots before?

well that's what you get for being tard and making tard decitions

kek almost took it seriously

How about fucktard?

tits or gtfo

almost got me

>can't even go out without getting harassed

This is the shittiest bait. He has small hands and he'll be the shittiest president we've ever had.

oh this thread again

Surely this is not bait.

>Be 18
>Never kissed a girl
>Had a long distance relationship during 3 years
>She left me when I moved in her city
>I've never seen her except in pictures
>Can't forget her (10 months she left me and she has blocked my number)
>No friends
>Haven't speak to someone except her since 3years and 10 months
>She said to me on facebook "I have a new bf"
>Feel shit IRL
>Fucking shy
>Everytime I go out I feel like shit
>Can't be happy
>Something must be wrong with me
>Feel so fucking alone

Reconsider your life. I'll give you 12 months. If this day next year you are still this pathetic then kill yourself.

damn brah... first of all you don't leave UNI for any chick... the most important thing is your future... your gf eighter understands that and loves you enough to stay with you or she doesn't and you dodged a big time bullet.

We spent together 3 years before this...

W8 virgin? Where u live? I think I can help

Ahh this thread again..... anyways nice trips you fake faggot

Yea, but you're very pretty and you know it so don't come up in here spouting you Waa Waa shit.

I'm sorry your feeling this way. I have often felt very alone too. Please don't give up on yourself or listen to anyone who tells you anything other than you are a beautiful young lady with so much awesome love getting ahead of you. I am a woman so I'm saying this from my heart to yours for no other reason than to make you see that life has so much more to offer if you just give it a chance.

Get over it.
Tits timestamp or gtfo.

Playing cod drunk with a shot gun, owning that shit, fuck it

>blonde
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>female
Oohhh such riveting, terribly tragic fate. How could anyone marry you now. fag

oh no you never kissed a girl and you are 18... my first kiss happened at the embaressing age of 19... I'm 27 now and i have been with more than 30 chicks so far.

Copy pasta. move on

Gay

Well, yeah I had some shitty years from 18-20 what saved me was me going "You know what this course is never going to work It will be better if I find something else." went on and became an electrician. almost failed that aswell cause I found the joy in smoking the dooby while my brain was to immature. (18) making me go full retard until i got busted.

Not saying weed is wrong but if you're a little shit that smokes every day and think nothing wrong can come from it, well son you're retarded.

Smoking sometimes is ok when your brain is mature and you can see what weed actually does to stoners.

parship, lovoo, tinder or whatever this sites are named.
dont kill urself.

> Be 21
> 8/10 looking guy
> have a decent job
> Get friendzoned by every girl for no reason
> guess I'm just too nice

fml

Act like an asshole. It's a surefire way to get girls to want to be with you, as dumb as that sounds. I used to not be able to get w girls or get a girlfriend, but I'm attractive, 20 y/o now, and my kill count is at 19. Had a 2 year relationship that ended at the beginning of this year and since then I've just been fucking bitches. You can do it Cred Forumsro.

Do you know where you are? Tits or GTFO.

atleast while they are under 27. after that girls want the nice guys cause they are thinking kids and stable income and shit like that.

Yeah I know, I live in a country where the shit is legal though. I haven't really picked up smoking yet but I did start driking after that failure. Things have been turning out for the better these days. I managed to find a single gril who liked me and I'm doing relatively well in my new course. Decided not to let the shit go to waste.

>my hero

That's definitely accurate to an extent, though if you're just looking to hookup with girls, they still prefer the asshole "badboy" attitude, from what I've seen anyway. Can't speak from experience there as I'm not at that age yet.

Hi Steve :)

my best tip, weather the storm. funnily enough shit has a tendency to work out in the end. Now that's given you don't decide to hide in your room and feel sorry for yourself.

the think that changed my life was the fact that someone once told me: Depressed people are the single most egocentric type of people that exist, because they can never see outside their own misery. They keep limiting themselves to what they can't do instead of thinking what they can do, and instead of helping others all they do is bitch why no one helps them.

i'll bite OP, been correcting lab reports for a few hours got nothing better to do.

my steam name at the moment is, lala the dullahan.

why cant i just die already

>at uni
>polisci class, we have a class debate, it goes good
>afterwards QT grill with freckles comes up to me and starts making small talk, chat for a little while, then she asks if I want to get lunch with her sometime
>suggest we go tomorrow, get her number, greatsuccess.png
>coast through the rest of my day, feeling good
>then I wake up
fuck

kys

user how old are you? I ask because my twenties were shit. Prety much everybodys 20s are shit.

If thats you in pic then you are very attractive. You are depressed as shit which tends to mean you are intelligent. You play videya games so thats points in my book.

Learn to be ok with yourself. Do what you like because you like it. If you do this, friends generally follow.

Keep your chin up cutie. Life gets better.

I live in the ghetto too and let me tell you, I know you're full of shit because unless you looked like the hunchback of notre dame there is no way you are a white blonde virgin in the ghetto. I don't give a fuck how antisocial you are, newsflash, blacks and spics are into nerd shit too. GTFO with yhat bullshit.

roll

2016 summer is endless

you too!?!?!!!

Now there is a face only a mother could love.
Also Hi Steve how you doin.

Nice dubs!

Yeah, I think my current argument that keeps me alive at the moment is that I might as well just live to see whatever happens since there isn't no certainty about the other side. And on top of that, two guys who were undergoing the same shit as I was dragged me out of my shitty place every now and then. Can't say I have felt depressed in a very long while now.

I hope you feel better and are treated they way you should be. Sorry life has been cruel. Don't listen to any mofos on here that are disrespectful

Well i just added you, if you want any1 to talk to.
-Verus

KILL YOURSELF, LIFE SUCKS, YOU SUCK, WHY DONT U JUST COMMIT SUICIDE? LITERALLY U HAVE 0 REASONS TO LIVE, FUCKING DO IT U STUPID BITCH, WANT TO GET RID OF YOUR s-social anxiety,,omg im so shy such anxiety wow such depression :( ? THEN KILL YOUESELF YOU STUPID WORHTLESS WHORE FUCK YOU AND BURN IN HELL BITCH

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

I have love only for league of legends.

>being this level of a faggot

The pasta is real.

>being this beta

Being this fucking new

Nice dubs.

>be 16 y/o me
>jock fag
>go to parties every weekend, not really popular but in the crowd
>at party with girlfriend
>she goes off with her friends, whatever ill hang with mine
>me and my friend Joel were going to go get more booze
>prowl house like were tards looking for tendies
>going up to the THIRD floor. jesus christ that house was huge
>burst into bedroom, people fucking so we boutta dip out when i realize its my girl
>scream at her, guy tries to leave but joel keeps him in
>throw guy out onto roof ass naked and lock window, thinking it would be funny
>was funny
>no one let him in overnight
>fell off the roof in his sleep
>butthole slips into a coma
>not a feels thread lmao

but where do you meet all these chicks

tell more please

Attempted suicide with a hunting knife to the chest. Bounced off of the sternum. Stitched it myself. Never told a soul. Quit depression, wasn't working out for me.

12 years, 20+ women and a son later, still feel bad about it every day.

Hello, first i will say that i understand what you been trough, not all but most of it, and i feel somewhat similar to you, so if you want friend i'll be yours, if you want of course.Just give me a chance and then i can show you that there are still good and trustworthy in this world.

If this is not bait - Cred Forums sure is not the place for you. No true cheer ups, mostly sick bastards who enjoy fucking up lives, insulting women and being absolute chauvinists.