Redpill me on "the cyber."

Redpill me on "the cyber."

Donald has a 10 year old son that's really good at the computer.

I mean seriously, in all honesty, my ten year old he's amazing. He gets dubs all the time

This.

Ten year olds can't be on Cred Forums. This is an 18+ website. It would be impossible. It's against the rules

Hillary and Donald were asked a question about current cyber threats. Hillary elaborated slowly about how important it is, and talked about Russian hackers.

Donald totally failed to jump on the opportunity to knock that meat ball out of the park, by showing how she created cyber vulnerability by having her own server, outside the law.

She said she takes responsibility for having her own email server, but Donald could have said she was never held responsible, and was apparently above the law, that men and women in the military would be put in prison for such an act.

He failed to elaborate how hackers exposed all the dirty dealings the DNC had concerning Bernie Sanders. She knows how the DNC is a bunch of lying, ivory tower assholes, and is thankful she's not held to a higher standard.

the security aspect of cyber is very very tough. he's going to hiree his 10 yo to be the cyber expert and let me tell you it will be unbelievable. we are going tomake cyber great again

Make Cyber Great Again.

our cyber is a disaster. maybe a 400 pound basement sat on it, we dont know

we need to build a firewall and have the mexican cyber pay for it, or it will get 10 feet higher.

I just noticed Trump's hair doesn't look very presidential. I don't think it has the stamina for a 2 knot crosswind.

>Implying half this site isnt under age

trump uses the cyber when he thinks about ivanka

Lol look at his tie coming out of his suit. Not very presidential right there.

His son is 10 and talks to 400lb hackers online but he's good at the computer he's really good I mean unbelievable at cyber

It isn't. That is against the rules. Do you know what rules are?

He's remarkable at computer

"THE Cyber"

can he install the google?

>be me
>Running for class president
>Sitting at lunch table with this cunt Hillary
>She's running for class president too
>Talking to some faggot about nonsense
>Trying to ignore them
>Suddenly
>"Trumpanon, whats up with those hackers my man?"
>Shit
>M-My 10 year old cyber
>I mean uh son
>Heh
>Sorry uh it's v-very important
>These uh cybers he does
>V-very good.. I think aha
>Spaghetti falls out of pocket
>FuckMe.jpg
>Everyone laughs

I don't think I'm going to be class president anymore guys :(
what do

the cyber pocket spaghetti will show you the way user

You just need to download more ram and you'll be fine.

is the cyber that thing I use to rewind my blurays?

how to install the cyber? anyone got an invite?