Any femanons here?

Any femanons here?
Why i ask?
Because i have fordyce spots on my dick and scrotum.
>Fordyce spots thread

Any one knows how to get rid of them?

That's hair follicles man.

I know dude but i want opinions

They look very healthy and normal, there is no cause for concern here...

Squeeze them like zits. Enjoy!

9/11 was an inside job

After shaving put raw aloe vera on the area you shaved to prevent the bumps and irratation.

Don't they will get infected, hair follicles are normal you can't have them removed. Picking, Pinching any form of abuse to these and they get all fucked up. Don't ruin that nice healthy skin

Was very self-conscious about this for years until I realized that it's really not a problem and they are completely normal. Don't worry about it man.

not op but in the same undies, ive tried squeezing those but only some of them seem to contain the ooze or whatever
been thinking about mutilating them with a needle or something but im afraid of messing up my penis so that no one will touch it

Don't worry about it. I have it too and used to be self consious cause I though it looked like herpes or something gross. Turns out girls don't mind it, never even had a single girl ask about it. COMPLETELY NORMAL

Slice them with a razor

there supposedly an laser treatment to make them less visible
wont remove them though

Damn.

That is the ULTIMATE bod.

does your name start with a b?

D

How often are u shaving OP?

Very often,this is a photo from google images tho.
>Insecure.jpg

Of all the girls I fucked, none of them cared about the fordyce spots. I am not even sure if they notice them at this point.

What annoys me is that I've got some sort of infection. The spots change and start looking exactly like HPV, but in one week max, they change back to normal. Faster if I squeeze. I suppose they become zits ore something.

if you are nice that doesnt matter

>B8

that's amazing

nobody's going to touch it anyway so you might as well

no

Ok. Easy. Don't shave so often. Give your hair time to catch up so you don't damage your skin.

Example. I shave my legs. I have ultra smoothness for 1 or 2 days depending on climate. Once the hair starts to grow in...I leave it alone for a maximum of 3 or 4 days. Until the hair is a cm to 1\2 inch long. Then shave again. My skin is always smooth because of it. No irritation no bumps and no ingrown hair.

If you just dont like hair....wax it. It'll suck but youll have no hair for about 2 weeks depending on speed of hair growth.

Aloe Vera works too

i DONT THINK SHAVING HAS TO ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH