Really, what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ndI9vkgw_1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pubd7aMncEQ&list=PLDC8A21A5B5F44FFC
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8
youtube.com/watch?v=FeRm2esVSdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hanna Barbara has and will always be absolute shit.

The 2010 one was the best of the lot

Millennials, bro. Also CGI being used to speed up a lot of the traditional cell animation process, which I can't blame them for, but a lot of the styles now are just goofy and half-assed looking.

Even Batman: The Animated Series, a legendary cartoon, had a simple style to make animation easier and smoother, but the style was awesome and fit Batman well.

There's as much to be said about the substance in cartoons today as well as their animation. It's all just kind of shitty now.

2D > 3D
Always.

fosters home for imaginary friends started all this bullshit

They stopped outsourcing animation production to Japan

time moving forward was a mistake

What the hell is that artstyle that all these cartoons are using that makes them all look like the same sjw kids show everywhere?

God I miss kawaii Velma, her sister and Daphne

Get rekt John K.

>hating on based Top Cat and Johnny Quest
kys

I seriously pray they never diversify that cartoon. It would be completely ruined.

I forgot about a pup named scooby doo

Good point about Batman. Though as simple as it seems, the aesthetic definitely had a lot of thought put into it.

>no one talking about 1988
Seriously what the fuck

>millennials
Mfw I was born in '88 and I'm millennial.

a pup called scooby doo was great and you know it.

so was Obama in the 2010 pic the monster?

Hana Barbera was good pre-"realistic" cartoons. The complete irony of you posting a Ren and Stimpy image just shows your ignorance because the creator did love Hanna Barbera before they went shit.

Plus the whole grainy, grittiness of the older styles just seems to add much more character to the shows.

But alas, everyone wants everything to be all shiny and sleek even if it ends up looking like hot garbage.

>2010's velma

what happen

>people born in 88 are almost 20
WHERE DID THE TIME GO

THIS ISN'T POLITICS

there was a turning point where cg became cheaper and quicker to animate with then using drawn cels when before it was the opposite. thats when i believe the decline started

> Cred Forums

Kids in 1998, overreacted normies in 2014

I've seen this somewhere

dubs

> the degeneration of what children will watch means nothing

>a pup called scooby doo
I'm surprised that someone from Denmark watched it

I loved it though

Christ 2014 looks like a parody

That's what gets you the jewbucks. I bet the villains are no longer real estate scammers but racist ghouls or some shit

>catdog
>rockos modern life
>

It is Scooby-Doo with a Tex Avery zest.
It is the fall of Western Civilization. Hence, Cred Forums related.

>not seeing the connection between highly influential children's cartoon and the impact it will later have on the economy and geopolitics
stay pleb

South Park started it by using computer animations of poseable models in order to create the choppy stop-motion look much quicker and easier.

Then real cartoons started to use it, and you can see the clear divide in how limited the movements and facial expressions of characters are. Simpsons and Family Guy are still running today and the difference between today's animation and those of a decade ago are shocking.

Manga is always better quality than the anime.

>american education

ugh, why are they all white

what's that?

This is not Cred Forums.
American cartoons have most always had luck-luster animation. The writing has always been far more important, especially in humor cartoons.

>american education

Lol we are almost 30 fag

no

I think he's saying that Millennials are the ones being paid to animate nowadays

And in several cases like Steven Universe are even in charge of making their own cartoon

Scooby represents the nigger and Shaggy the whigger.

1969 had the best animations
2010 had the best drawings
2002 was an in-between
So I'm torn up between 1969 and 2002, as good drawings but shitty animations make it awkward as fuck.

>WHERE DID THE TIME GO
12 + 16 = 28

Wrong, 2010 animation was literally in permanent sunset all the time. 2002 was best.

First 3 episodes of this were good.

Rest was meh.

What? They remade this?

You dip

Scooby should be a furry.

Velma should become a 300 pound sjw

Shaggy should be a black muslim cripple

Daphne should be a mexican tranny

Freddie should be dead, like all cis white males.

Nothing, you're just watching jewish cartoons.
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

I MEMBER ARMITAGE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ndI9vkgw_1Y

sauce?

what the fuck i hate politics now

Do you guys have actual autism?

>Rest was meh.
Rest became absolute harem

This
Top Cat was redpilled af

I was just talking to my friend about this a few days ago, what the fuck is going on with dragon ball super? It lost that gritty look DBZ had and trunks looks like a faggot now.

I also wanna mention I couldn't watch more than 10 min of the shit the jap voices are so bad

SCOOBY DOOBIE DOO
A PUP NAME SCOOBY
SCOOBY DOO
DOOBY DOO!

Not true. Even Jews used to be better
youtube.com/watch?v=pubd7aMncEQ&list=PLDC8A21A5B5F44FFC

>Do you guys have actual autism?
For doing math is autistic? Leaf wtf are you?

I really fucking hate that 2014 artstyle. Anybody who draws that way should feel ashamed.

jews.

The overall quality of animation, and depth of story has gone down for children's cartoons. The best case of this is the 1990's Batman The Animated Series.

The show featured very adult themes, dark and brooding atmospheric animation, and dark storylines dealing with adult themes. Think about the whole "Big Bad Harv" story from the first season, showing Harvey Dent going schizophrenic. Also the bad guys in that show used actual guns, and would regularly try to gun down Batman. No childish "laser" weapons, actual guns. Batman would also get injured, and emotionally charged.

The same adult quality children's cartoons are nowhere to be found, and future generations of children will be missing out because of it.

RED HERRRIIINNGGG?!?!?!

Fucking loved this show

If you didn't watched based Boo Brothers & Ghoul School Scooby Doo growing up, then I hate you.

>Freddie should be dead, like all cis white males.
>not a flamer faggot

Different animation styles! How dare they!
Kys

someone post the old simpsons opening vs the new one at the grocery store part where there's only like 3 frames

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO

WHERE ARE YOU

WE'VE GOT SOME WORK TO DO NOW

>technology allows for animation to be made more efficiently and easily by a wider range of people
>people still confused as to why the quality has failed

Totally not women's suffrage or overpopulation's fault.

It's just an art-style, goyim!

Ghoul School was the best. All the ghouls were hot

Mods = No Fun

OP got BTFO

easier and cheaper to just use flat color filling with computer aid than actually put effort in.

>blatant shill threads all over the board
>move this one thread
gg mods

MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS MODS = GODS

>didn't move it to Cred Forums

FUCKED UP

I remember watching Gargoyles. I loved that show. No cartoon these days comes close to it.

lmao

Thread so bad it got moved to Cred Forums

>not sending it to Cred Forums

the mods are a bunch of skypes

>Thread so bad
>bad

It wasn't politics.

Gargoyles was around the same level of adult animation. There were episodes of both shows that played with my emotions. You actually felt for the characters.

all that hard work and talent just to make something lame as fuck

Thank you based mod

Lower standards, dumber kids and Jews. Now off yourself for making this on Cred Forums

>it got moved to Cred Forums
Why not Cred Forums?
>Mods = Lazy Skypes

Sorry but mystery inc was fucking awesome. So was grim and the other cartoon cartoons.

Neither are 1/2 to 3/4 of the threads on Cred Forums at the moment.

I remember those shows existing but I didnt watch much of them

I should watch them sometime, same with Fresh Prince

>why don't the mods delete what I don't like?

It was good until late nineties, you edgy contrarion

Thanks Mod.

Aww, did you want boruto in 1080p?

I told you

CARTOONS ARE NOT POLITICS

LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID

Devil is a part timer

Here comes a quality post.

because they're shills paid to not delete the slide threads that are what I don't like

Since when do mods on this website do things?

The same thing happened to traditionally animated films, in the 70s and 80s it was especially weird since they would put downright gory moments in films that looked like they were for children.

I still have a VHS of this that has a "children's selection" label on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8

gas the (((mods)))
race war now!

this show was like testing the waters for an american Harem cartoon, like the idea of taking care of junior versions of monsters is nifty but for some reason every single student was a female...I swear this shit was made by a weeb

also i loved the show

The new scooby doo movies were my favorite. The one episode with the 3 stooges was god teir

heaven forbid children be exposed to something that isn't twee garbage.

>pointing a gun at your face
>ever

How can you resist?

nice, you roasted that mother fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=FeRm2esVSdY

kitsunes are shit

>liru the wolf-girl
>fox

I hate that girls dont look like that in real life

She's wolfgirl

Just because mods font unferstNd the correlation between media and societal norms does not mean it's not related to politics. Ever notice how some cartoons are influenced by JEWS and have leanings toward particular political ideologies?

I heard something about how, none of the newer generation of animators knows how to animate properly because there wasn't enough teachers who actually knew what they were doing in animation school.

no this is patrick

It's gynocentrism, not woman's suffrage. Men would be just as bitchy and entitled as women if they were handed everything on a silver platter, too.

They gave art direction to a moron who thought "hey, you know that iconic hannabarbara style? fuck it, this is the 21st century and kids want to see scooby doo as a shittily animated shillfest."

Flash happened.

Why does she have a huge bulge?

Puffy vulva.

Because

are you feeling bulge envy towards a girl?

Thread/
Flash is fucking gay.

It's like watching fucking benjamin button

Nice try, but people like that won't be getting dates with or without anime.