Sup Cred Forums, I got a question

Sup Cred Forums, I got a question.

Can you sue someone for holding a 9 year grudge on some stupid shit?

If so yes, I will make a thread about actually
suing the person.

As a first year law student I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

depends on which country and what kind of stupid shit it is

So something happened to you when you were 10 and now you wanna bitch about it?

The USA, and it's a dumb argument over a lunch table discussion back in 8th grade. I'm 20 now and he his still angry at me, despite that fact that no one else cares.

No, I moved on, he didnt, and he is still trying to cuz beef again.

>The USA
no, ur most probably some end-30s european guy who has to prove to himself that he is the biggest troll on Cred Forums. enjoy your loneliness

How old are you two geniuses?

lol I have a life, he doesn't. I just dont want his anger on me to grow onto something worse

We're both 20

This retard has no idea what he's talking about.

Anyone can sue anyone for anything.

You can likely submit a concern, suing will just cause shit. You're twenty if what you're saying is true, as a 19 year old, I'm gonna go ahead and say grow the fuck up.

>both 20
>suing for something 9 years ago
>makes you both 11

Yeah, that's gonna fly like a lead brick in court. Whoever this guy is, he's a certifiable moron

I am grown, again, me and several people are just worried about this dude. I only made this thread, cuz he's shit is getting out of hand.

What is this great terrible thing he's going to accuse you of?

kek, I know right. And I he doesnt just have shit with me, he has beef with a lot of other people.

Is he harrassing you or something? otherwise, no.

apparently I was being annoying to him and his friends due to my odd sense of humor. He told to leave his lunch table, I refuse. Spends the next 5 month forcing me to leave and just going into ultra giga tard mode.

Sort of but i heard he is spreading false rumors of the beef. Sooo, possible slander?

Childhood bullshit. No court in is right mind will even entertain this. Quit worrying op. Ultrafaggot ain't gonna do shit

Sounds like this person has a mental disorder.

Word up, thanks user, however, if shit ever does go down. I'll still make a thread about it.

You can sue for anything. Your suit will be dismissed and you might run into issues for with frivolous suit if it is really about "holding a grudge too log."

Idk if he does

possibly, luckily, I have many people who know this person and his issue.

This is judge judy/people's court tripe.

Op was 11 when ultrafaggot was 11. Issue is sitting at the lunch table.

IF it ever got to court, I can only pray that the judge tells ultrafaggot to grow up and move on with his life.

In reality, ultrafaggot has some aspburgerhamburger social dysfunction going on.

kek, thats what many of my friends think he has.

That can work actually if he is doing that

In reality, op, if it continues and affects your work and home life in the form of harassment, YOU may have every legal right to sue him. Question at that point is would you really gain anything of lasting value out of it. I've a feeling you wouldn't

>Lol
Defenitly underage

>"I'm grown"
>Is 20

Try harder you aren't fooling anyone

I feel like no, however. If he can't realize what he is doing is wrong,then the court would.

Who the fuck doesn't use lol, It the most common form of expressing laughter. beside kek.

hey you gotta start somewhere user

No you can't sue someone for disliking you, you stupid nigger

did you even read the whole chat?

Op, I think you have a psycopath on your ass.

Older user here that's been giving you the solid advice. A little extra and then I'm out. I'm a trained medic and have additional training in behavioral health. If this a true issue of some one with a mental health issue, there's a lot of ways to deal with this. Typical recourse would be to contact his family to make sure he's not on ....or in this case...off...whatever meds he needs. If the harassment crosses over into the normal world of adult dealings (work, home, school harassment or stalking behavior) and he's hell bent on this law suit pipe dream he has, your counterclaim might include that he seek professional treatment for dealing with his obsessive focus about this bullshit that happened when you were children. Nothing sobers the fuck out of some half deluded asshamburger tard than a word from authority figures.

Pretty sure you'd like to live your life and you wish he'd get on with his and stop being so stupid about a lunchtable dispute.

That's actually a solid ass advice. Thank you so much user. I think I can take care of this from here on.