(662)-816-7742

> (662)-816-7742
> (662)-816-7742
> (662)-816-7742
> (662)-816-7742

is this the continuation of the "why haven't we fucked yet" thread, amirite here?

nypa

yup

ye

TLDR Whitefag thinks Cred Forums is a joke

Yes
Kys. Not a personal army request

>(662)-816-7742
Faggot ruined annons text game, close to getting pussy now RIP

Her real number, name and direction.
Myra Godsy, Lake Dr S, Lafayette Mississippi, 662-
816-

In the other thread they are doxing the wrong number tho

Cred Forums is actually a joke, honey

i would of not minded if he fucked with anons girl talking after the game was played but he just mid bumped it fuck that.

Sending 40 pizzas from different carriers now.

we have fun but when people get in the way of are fun we fuck them up take credit cards drag the name through dirt and make the life hell for years to come for the lulz just because we can dont fuck with Cred Forums and fun.

yep, straight up ruined a bad ass pickup

Bump

Do some fucking research. Before posting this shit. This is Myra. Lives in Peculiar, Ms. that's her husband Robert on the friends list. I doubt this old ducking lady is the white knight. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU RETARDS

gj user

so how old are you?

Did you learn that on google newfag?

>Only 1 Myra Godsy can be alive at any given time

Old enough to die for his country in a war.

This is b&

maybe he texted from his mom's phone

Somehow we will reach the whitefag, I just want to fuck someone lifes up I dont care who. Because pointing at others ''mistakes'' instead of actually bringing results wont get us anywhere.

Double faggot.

Maybe we should tell her that someone in her home texted number on Cred Forums and gave out her personal information might of been a son or grandson in her house old prob some kid.

?

MS is Mississippi
Missouri is MO
Fucking idiot
Read your fucking picture again

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read.
How shitty is your life faggot?

This. Limits collateral and ensures we get to the target somehow.

It's different people. MO and MS are 2 different states. Don't listen to this guy

>somehow

let me guess, you another butthurt whitefag? Because I could be fucking up 2 lives now.

Cred Forums is like the jedi they fuck up shit and make the world a worse place to live the jedi should of taken a page out of the book of the sith and do stuff in the back round and not ruin the world.

Subscribing her to every bullshit I can find

Well, we could just pizzabomb both of them from orbit. At least we can be sure that way

i am waiting for correct information and if none is turned i will take the up tracking it down my self.

a false victory is sour not sweet the true white knight must fall check the facts before you act.

I'm not from america... But why we are not swatting him?
I can't do it my self... What are you faggots waiting for?

because Cred Forumseta cucks are pussys who can only pizza bomb.

i am here too god i am going just take this to a ***d cant use that word fucking mods.
and get bucnh bored kids to join me in a fight for freedom and lulz fuck op fuck everyone here.

So I wonder what's going on with the user who was messaging Natasha originally. Probably not getting any pussy now. Poor guy, should have blurred her number better. I wish I could have a little catharsis for this situation.

The train already left faggot, no brakes

I was the user who posted her number. Kek

That's some bullshit
I cannot swat that white knight from europe
c'mon Cred Forums let's make the news!!

nice one dude

orly show us ur cock then

Yeah, show us your cock.

I mean from the blurred image

Hahahaha
Are you fucking 12?!

Nigga do you even English?

What?

still show us ur cock.

Whitefag are you rich?

This is your brain on drugs, user.

So what the hell did I miss this time? Can someone give me some sort of tldr on any of this?

So has anyone messaged the white knight? I'd like to know what happened with that?

>LEGEND