Black lives

Worthless slave negros

splatter

Dick

faggot

Fucked that bitch, I'm like a dove

sweaty niggers

Donald Trump vs Mexican presidente

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

fuck fuck fuck

mf doom

Gaping asshole, matter swallower

KANGZ

jet fuel

nigger babies

These Hoes

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

you know

weed el em ei ou

alright stop collaborate and listen ice is back with my brand new invention

erm

I've got 10 little

dad?

fucking magnets

The Washington Monument is an obelisk on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., built to commemorate George Washington, once commander-in-chief of the Continental Army and the first American president. Located almost due east of the Reflecting Pool and the Lincoln Memorial, the monument, made of marble, granite, and bluestone gneiss, is both the world's tallest stone structure and the world's tallest obelisk, standing 554 feet 7 11⁄32 inches (169.046 m) tall according to the National Geodetic Survey (measured 2013–14) or 555 feet 5 1⁄8 inches (169.294 m) tall according to the National Park Service (measured 1884). In 1975, construction raised the ground or pavement around the base of the monument the most since 1884, reducing the remaining height to its apex. It is the tallest monumental column in the world if all are measured above their pedestrian entrances, but two are taller when measured above ground, though they are neither all stone nor true obelisks

in my fucking basement

thicc

I was irrevocably in love with him

Felt tip

you know what i am saying

bitch is thicc af ya yeet

Thanks for a new copypasta that I can use Cred Forumsro

touched tips

a shilling to my name

When does it end

when

Ooga booga booga

sausages

You guys really killed it tho just stop fags

chicken nugger

GOD DAMN

MUH DIK

I just grabbed that shit from wikipedia fam

GOOD ENOUGH

Bwwaaaap bwwwwaaaap

Candy asss niggers

up in this bitch

*unzips dick*

without a parking ticket

When I

The Boeing 777 is a family of long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliners developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It is the world's largest twinjet and has a typical seating capacity for 314 to 451 passengers, with a range of 5,235 to 9,500 nautical miles (9,695 to 17,594 km). Commonly referred to as the "Triple Seven",[3][4] its distinguishing features include the largest-diameter turbofan engines of any aircraft, six wheels on each main landing gear, fully circular fuselage cross-section,[5] and a blade-shaped tail cone.[6] Developed in consultation with eight major airlines, the 777 was designed to replace older wide-body airliners and bridge the capacity difference between Boeing's 767 and 747. As Boeing's first fly-by-wire airliner, it has computer-mediated controls. It was also the first commercial aircraft to be designed entirely with computer-aided design.
The 777 is produced in two fuselage lengths as of 2014. The original 777-200 variant entered commercial service in 1995, followed by the extended-range 777-200ER in 1997. The stretched 777-300, which is 33.25 ft (10.1 m) longer, followed in 1998. The initial 777-200, -200ER and -300 versions are equipped with General Electric GE90, Pratt & Whitney PW4000, or Rolls-Royce Trent 800 engines. The extended-range 777-300ER and ultra long-range 777-200LR variants entered service in 2004 and 2006 respectively, while the 777F, a freighter version, debuted in February 2009; these variants all feature high-output GE90 engines and extended raked wingtips. The 777-200LR is the world's longest-range airliner, able to fly more than halfway around the globe, and holds the record for the longest distance flown non-stop by a commercial aircraft.[7][8]
The 777 first entered commercial service with United Airlines on June 7, 1995. It has received more orders than any other wide-body airliner; as of July 2016, 60 customers had placed orders for 1,893 aircraft of all variants, with 1,417 delivered.

Oi Oi Oi

21 21 21

14 88

Bwwwwwwaaaaaapppppp goes my gwock

HANG ALL NIGGERS
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg[3] (/ˈʃɛlbərɡ/ shel-bərg,[4] Swedish: [ˈfeːlɪks ˈɕɛlˈbærj];[5] born on 24 October 1989), better known by his online alias PewDiePie (/ˈpjuːdipaɪ/ pew-dee-py), is a Swedish web-based comedian and video producer, best known for his Let's Play commentaries and vlogs on YouTube.
Born in Gothenburg, Sweden, PewDiePie originally pursued a degree in industrial economics and technology management at Chalmers University of Technology. In 2010, during his time at the university, he registered his PewDiePie YouTube account. The following year he dropped out of Chalmers to focus on his YouTube channel, much to the chagrin of his parents. Having been refused support from them, PewDiePie began working at a hot dog stand to fund his videos. PewDiePie soon gathered a rapidly increasing online following, and in 2012, his channel surpassed one million subscribers.
Since 15 August 2013, PewDiePie's channel has been the most subscribed user on YouTube, being surpassed briefly in November and December 2013 by YouTube's Spotlight channel. Holding the position since 22 December 2013, the channel has reached over 47 million subscribers, as of August 2016.[6] On 19 July 2014, the channel surpassed singer Rihanna's Vevo account on YouTube to become the most viewed channel of all time,[7] and as of September 2016, the channel has received over 13 billion video views.[6] In 2016, Time magazine named him one of "The World's 100 Most Influential People".[8]
PewDiePie refers to his fanbase as the "Bro Army", and individual fans as "bros". Through his Bro Army fanbase, PewDiePie has raised money for charities. Due to his popularity, PewDiePie's coverage of indie games has created an Oprah effect, boosting sales for titles he plays. PewDiePie lives in Brighton with his girlfriend, Italian YouTube personality Marzia Bisognin.

Metro Mustard on the DJ Khaled

nigger, lyrical niggers are spiritual
nigger obama is real criminal

it's true im telling you bush dindu 9/11
I've got 10 little fucking magnets in my fucking basemen

fuck this shit this too hard

Eucalyptus amplifolia, known as the cabbage gum, is a common eucalyptus tree of the coastal areas and tablelands of New South Wales and adjacent areas in south eastern Queensland, occurring as far south as Bega.

The tree can grow to 30 metres tall in forest situations, though it is often shorter in sparser woodland areas. It is often found by streams on in lower moister sites, in grassy woodlands, in the deeper loamy type soils.

Juvenile leaves are round in shape, and are of a dull green colour. Adult leaves are lanceolate in shape, 9 to 20 cm long, and 1.5 to 4.5 cm wide, with a dull green on both sides of the leaf. The gumnuts are small, 4 to 6 mm long and 5 to 8 mm in diameter, with several exserted valves (sharp wooden points emerging out of the top of the gumnut). The bark strips off the entire trunk in patches, leaving a mixed surface of grey, white and bluish/grey bark, which can be smooth or mottled in patches.

THE POSTER BELOW ME IS A DIRTY SLAVE NIGGER DONT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH POSTING ON Cred Forums
DIRTY NIGGER OUT NOW

yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah, nigga, reply to this or yo mama dies in her sleep tonight

>posting some legit lyrics for this shit, OP.

The R to the E to the faggot OP
> niggers chanting "cuck! cuck! cuck! cuck!" in the bacground
So I wanna suck a dick, but dat dun make me gay
I like a feminine prick, WHAT DA FUK DID YA SAY?

I like muh basement dank, just like muh memes
You're in a coma son, wake up, dis a dream

So dem Syrian niggas are floodin' in
But dat don 'cern me cuz im a NEET
They be takin our jobs but I don' care
Bitch take whah ya wan' I'm on welfare

Yo yo yo... Give it up for muh boy Pepe
> A distant Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is heard
> The melodic part of the song starts, in and r'n'b style
We aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal are aaaaaaaaaaaaautists
Yeh we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal are aaaaaaaaaaaaautists
And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant to
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>spoken ending part of the "song"
Yo yo yo, niggas, s'time to wrap this shiz up, yo.
Get out of muh board, niggas. Get out. PEEEEAAACE.

Hello
kys
goodbye

Hello, aw, shit nigga
What the fuck time is it
Oh, goddamn, nigga do you know what time it is
Aw, shit, what the fuck is going on
You alright? Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you
When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a fucking abortion
She don't even love me like she did when I was younger
Suckin' on her chest just to stop my fuckin' hunger
I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies
My baby mother's eight months, her little sister's two
Who's to blame for both of them, (naw nigga, not you)
I swear to God I want to just slit my wrists and end this bullshit
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit
And squeeze, until the bed's completely red
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless fuckin' buddah head
The stress is building up, I can't
I can't believe suicide's on my fucking mind, I wanna leave
I swear to God I feel like death is fucking calling me
Naw you wouldn't understand
Nigga, talk to me please
You see it's kinda like the crack did to Pookie, in New Jack
Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back
Should I die on the train track, like Ramo in Beatstreet