Ask a GameStop Employee anything

ask a GameStop Employee anything

Is there a code I can tell you so that you don't try to sell me shit?

Do you fuck around at the console kiosks when there are no customers?

Do you have Fifa?

Why would you guys pretend to understand gaming.. but then pretend the computer doesn't exist?

Copy that :)

Do you have Battle Toads?

are there any good first person shooting games for the 3ds?

Why do you guys throw out so much good shit

How do you deal with customers who are not satisfied with trade prices?

When the fuck is battletoads ever going to be in stock?

Why did that bitch that works at the local store slap me for asking if they had any ps2 imports?

should i buy a ps 4 pro if i dont have a 4k or hdr tv?

one of my nipples is bigger than the other, is that normal?

>kiosks
shut the fuck up dumb fageit

Copy that?

can I trade my ps3 in... how much will I get back?

Where do you work?

zozzle

How much can I get for all this

10$

Best I can do is 5$.

about tree-fiddy

this op

do you have Battletoads?

like 10 bucks

video games are for fags, faggot

they sell steam cards but thats about it

Call of Duty, Advanced Warfare, XBOX One

How many cocks can you fit in your ass at the same time?

You survive a lynching?

It's in the rare replay game for xbox one.
Joke don't work no more faggot

how do you feel being morally corupt, taking customer data and selling it for money without their knowledge?

Because your a fucking weeb and we don't carry ps2 shit no more.

Yes

where do you work?

Less then $100 why cause it's fucking old upgrade bitch

why the fuck do you faggots ask me, a grown adult, to purchase video game insurance. Save that shit for the autistic children you have running around your smelly cum-drenched stores.

Sell that piece of shit and buy a vita for shitty shooters

Sauce?

That shit is supposed to go to field destroy. Lazy fucks don't like breaking shit and leave it for niggers to find.

ho w muhc cn get i get for a new ps4 second hand solding for an games nintendo?

ho w much

how mch

And do what? The only games on them are shitty demos

mch hw

How bad is it?

Because I don't want your bitch ass whining when you come back in the store cause you can't fit your fat ass finger in the middle of the disc like a normal person and scratch it with your long ass nails. So I don't have to hear you scratched your fucking game and don't want to pay another $60. Take the three fucking dollar insurance and shut you fucking face.

what time do you close?

Ps4 goes for about $150 in store.

Kekkle. Thanks for answering my question in an equal, if not better, choice of words.

And yeah, makes sense.

ok how many of ninten do game is cn i get for this money of ps4 sold?

Employees can put real games in there except it takes to fucking long to bend down and unlock it to put a disc in and take it out when a customer walks in.

When will be the next buy 2 get 1 free on pre-owned games sale?

Do you give a shit if a kid buys an M-rated game.

Back in my day no one bothered to check my age when i was buying MK2 for the SNES and still in middle school.

Nigga we close at 9:00 on the fucking dot

Back in my day, Gamestop sold PC games and DVDs as well as games.

You can get 2

No time soon they usually give us like a 2-3 week notice

Back in my day there was Babbages and Electronic Boutique, not just Gamestop.

onliy 2 //? ok but what one of two game do i chosen?

I give a shit because if a parent escalates it to corporate then the esrb can come and sue me. Fines like $1000 and I make minimum wage.

>back in my day.....

I like the one in your left hand. Its an rpg and gives like 10+ hr. Of gameplay.

Oh shit, I always stopped by Babbages as a kid when my dad would take me to the mall. I remember seeing my first AO rated game there, but forget the title. I loved that place. Soon after we got an EB, but it wasn't the same.

Some gamestops due still sell dvds. Its a corporation though so areas that didn't sell dvds well got them taken away. I think we have stopped taking dvds for trade now so what's in circulation is what's there to stay

OP on a more serieus note... what is your best and worst experience...

i am not in gamestop i am at the pizza res taurent an i will i will go aftr i eating

>I always stopped by Babbages as a kid when my dad would take me to the mall.

Yup, I did the same thing user. That store had the most demos ever. Second being Blockbuster when they were relevant.

you get discounts or free shit?

OP, does anyon actually buy the smart phones and tablets you guys sell?

Destiny rise of iron collection codes were handed out to almost every store manager and assistant store manager with an extra copy for a spare keyholder.
15% discount

Tablets and phones were sold a a store considered game stop +.
I actually sold a lot of phones and took a lot as trades but when the iPhones started coming out with fresher content prices dropped and people didn't like them. So game stop took away phones from low traffic stores. Its a real big hit during the holidays. Tablets sell a lot more then phones

5$ in-store credit

Yeah, I remember my dad missed one of my sister's basketball games because I asked him to trade in WWF War Zone on PS1 for me in exchange for a different game. I'm sure Babbages fucked him over too and gave him approximately two dollars for War Zone and he had to shell out the rest for the new game. I honestly feel badly to this day about that. He's a great dad.

KEK