3 months ago

>3 months ago
>start randomly adding every hot girl off "people you may know" even if they live far away
>get up to around 4k friends mainly hot girls
>out of no where this girl i added (on right) messages me
>we end up talking non stop
>tells me how she used to be a huge slut, banged over 40 guys in a year, even a 50 year old
>says she stopped whoring around since her last bf broke her heart
>hasnt had sex in over a year she says
>fast forward 3 months
>still talking
>she says she wants to see me and stay with me for a week
>drives down here
>as soon as i meet her, everything is awkward as hell
>dont get along at all
>im acting fully autistic every day
>3 months all we did was talk about sex and how badly we wanted each other
>end up sleeping on the couch while she has my bed

She just left today, after only staying for 2 days. i dont think ive had a more awkward experience in my life. Considering suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKxodgpyGec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is pic related?

adding randoms on facebook is about as autistic as you get

honestly, it sounds like you're just not cut out for life.

End it bruh.

Not a furry but love cat costumes.. what's wrong with me

a you are that type of guy
HAAA GAAYYYYY

link fb

Sudoku

at least you made me laugh

Hahahah great story. Forget about it man. That is how online dating works. Shit's always fucked up. Especially with a closet slut like her. She probably was fucked up before she started whoring. Just remember it as a funny experience and move on. This is not worth heroieng about.

listen to this a couple of times, and forget her op.
youtube.com/watch?v=bKxodgpyGec

I call bullshit
How can u have the balls to add 4k people and then still not do the deed

Same bruh idk what it is about them.... makes me hhhnnnggg

Idk if you wanted advice, but you need to drink a bit. Drink like 4 beers, 2 before she even meets you and wash your teeth. Works like a charm for me.

jesus, just stop trying so damn hard. 4k friends?

You don't need to get along with anybody. You obviously had way too high expectations and probably felt she had too high expectations, too. Just chill dude. That's no reason for suicide.

...but who was phone?

Listen to this guy.

Online dating stuff sucks massive balls. Most girls are awkward and behave different online. Just fuck bitches you meet in bars or something, or date some girls you meet in real life.

... why the fuck didn't you fuck her you retard? Get yourselves a drink?

Maybe you need to start with some practice fatties...

For real. Glad I'm not alone

You poor sap.

The years you've spent on voyeurism and fapping have deeply ingrained in you a paralyzing performance anxiety. You are truly and totally fucked until and unless you find an equally but differently fucked girl that you're not only compatible with, but who will have the patient and bravery to stick around while both of you work your way back to being human.

Good luck, man. Kys might be preferrable in those circumstances

what do you mean? obviously my facebook account isnt autistic with some picture of boxxy as my profile pic. Most the girls i added already had a ton of mutual friends.

always do a shot or two before meeting up with a girl for the first time and get alcohol into her stomach as fast as possible. how do you not know this? where are your buddies man.

>Env

Read the fucking OP he says one on the right dumbass

Then again, success is probably more likely today than it's ever been in history, thanks to the amazing communicative powers of the internet.

Find yourself someone damaged, be honest, and just fumble your way back to us, user.

>what is dating?

These is how most people get hoes today, like it or not.

It's probably for the best with her rapsheet

Yeah, that's how meeting girls on the Internet goes. Been there.

Are you fucking gay OP. She's fucking hot and she wanted the D so bad. You fucked it up kill yourself.

Dog either you're gay or she's the awkward one. Suicide isn't the answer.

virgin detected

i hate alcohol

we tried but i was so nervous i was shaking the whole time and couldnt get hard at all

Laughing so much man.

I done the same when I was 18, I went down hers and ended up staying in a fucking caravan in the front garden with her brother hahahaha

You'll get over it lad

>Hate alcohol
Good fuckin luck to you bro, only girls you're getting is half shaved head beta-seekers

>>says she stopped whoring around since her last bf broke her heart
>>hasnt had sex in over a year she says
>>fast forward 3 months
>>still talking
>>she says she wants to see me and stay with me for a week

Hey bud, this bit of the conversation tells you everything she needs to know. She's still a slut, she still love sex, she wanted sex from you. Talking about her accolades in the past tense like this was her "Anti-Slut Defense", the way she validates her behavior.

She very much wanted to have sex with you, but didn't want to risk being shamed by society for doing so. I would suggest immediately reading the book "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi.

And don't worry about it, this bitch wasn't even a catch... she's the water. Last I checked there's plenty of water.

But did you ACUTALLY KNOW THEM?

>Hey bud, this bit of the conversation tells you everything she needs to know.

everything you need to know*

Nah not Virgin. I even fucked a girl similar to this story. I get a msg on Napster from a some girl downloading my songs. We end up phoning each other every night for few months she comes to my house one day and gave her the D cause I'm not a fucking faggot like you.

Virgin detected.

i mean i dont mind the expensive stuff like grey goose and ciroc..

how would alcohol made it different? wouldnt i just of gotten whiskey dick or whatever

>autism

ya blew it. she's not gonna want you anymore.

If you REALLY want to try to salvage, you gotta pick her up holding her horizontally (holding under her legs and back), kiss her aggressively, bring her to the bedroom, and fuck her violently

If you can't do this without sperging out, you won't get anything