How much MDMA should my friend take Cred Forums?

How much MDMA should my friend take Cred Forums?

Also general drug thread

100mg is the usual starter's dose.
When I used to do it, I'd do 230mg then followed by 120mg around 1-2 hours later.
Now, I'm rather tall and bulky - but a friend of mine who's shorter and skinnier than me done the same dose as me and ended up having a bad night. Vomiting, slurring words, fuzzy vision etc.
He was fine the next morning. Just goes to show that it can be easy to reach the OD threshold.

Be sure to take some magnesium before you do it, it'll help with the gurning.

cinnamon mitigates the toxicity

When i go out to a rave ill take 125mg as im in line.
A couple hours later 250mg.
Then depending on how im feeling/what plans are, another 125mg a few hours that.
You will be high for 12 hours at least so be prepared

mix the whole bag with a (about 8 ounce) glass of chocolate milk and then take a step back and literally fuck your own face.

1-1.5 mg/kg if male
1-1.3 mg/kg if female

Sounds like you need a t-break

1p = 100mg

1point, for someone who's never taken MDMA, this is a good amount if you just wanna chill out and have some good talks

2points, not a good idea if you have never done molly, but the risk of anything serious happening is slim.

4 points. This is when shit gets wack. Music sounds like its coursing through your veins, someone you barely know becomes your best friend. An amazing experience.

but will you feel the love for the same time? For me the time being in love with everything/everybody kinda fades after 4-5 hours... i can even take more after, it will just feel speedy.

all of it

Thats just how coming down works buddy. Plus you only have so much serotonin so once you have reached the limit, you wont feel the high anymore

Probaly bath salts take the whole bag then go chew somones face off faggot

molly came from the same generation of drugs as bath salts

The entire bag, then drink it down with a bottle of vodka

Ur MDMA looks jumped as fuck lol u got ripped kid

250mg or u gonna don't feel anything

how do you go about ordering weed online? Is it even safe to ship?

Yeah and Niggers evolved from apes what's your point?

Noopept can make.mdma trips much better, i reccommend getting some

MDMA is trash, get better drugs faggot

No it's not safe for a 1 time thing you won't get in trouble but if you keep ordering you will get cought 4 show nigga

really? I read about all these darknet success stories and the weed looks really good

OPs mdma is regular speed lol

what makes you think its speed faggot ?

it's white
mdma is not white

bad light in the picture
it looks white to me

Fuck yeaaarrhhhh drug thread. I tend to stay away from mdma and other hallucinogens just cause I can never get real shit and, I'm mentally inexperienced. I just dont have the right connections.

I stick with the speed, workin mans drug.

rail all of it in 2 lines i dare you

I think you can't read.

I said it's white, and mdma is not white, speed is white.

Good MDMA is white. The grayish brownish stuff is only that colour due to some impurities left in the final product. Plus, those crystals look like MDMA crystals

closer look

This pic is better
Speed =/= crystals
So this could really be mdma or something similar

Around 150 mg. I took 500 mg the first time I tried it, I passed out and was completely out of my mind for 8 hours.

No it isn't
Good MDMA are the crystal s and crystal s only

Are you thick?
The whole powder is crystals that have been milled.

u can see some crystal, but its crushed to powder

Often dealers will put in white powder substances like caffeine pills or xanax to increase the weight
I would know

about this much ?

>I would know because I do that

Dickhead

Don't you have a scale?

my friend got it from a trustworthy guy

Don't eyeball it.
If you know the total amount, dilute it in water. And then you dose from mg/ml.

Just buy a scales for a €5er

not for mg

Redosing always makes me feel stimmy and off

But still I estimate op has about 25g there

25 g lol wut

I mean. It's better than most drugs

But yeah. Lsd is superior in just about every way.

my friend wanted to try mdma before lsd

Shrooms are also awesome

Uhhhh...yes. Yes it is

That brown garbage is dirty as fuck. If you're used to the dirty feeling then you probably wouldn't like pure mdma.

It's better to use mdma before acid, cuz you know that your mind can do funny and crazy thing you never thought it can do

but on acid your mind can trip so crazy strange funny and fucked up at the same moment

Nope, standard practise. Raw sugar crystal s also make great substitute s, however that changes the taste and makes it easier to notice

Lsd is so much better.

There is this whole fear thing around acid but I think that an acid trip is easier to handle than a shroom trip. Hell. Lsd is even easier than weed.

>better than most drugs
No, it isn't

Light beige is what you're looking for.

You're talking about shitty street level dealers.

People get mdma these days from mass suppliers that ship amounts from eight balls to kilos.

Its better than coke, speed and alcohol and everything in between those. Like benzos and whatnot.

I think shroom trips are easier to control, be in nature and the trip will be the best

Dude. Pure mdma crystals are damn near clear.

if you kiester it youd be a lot cooler

I disagree. I find shrooms to have little control. To me, shrooms happen to you whereas acid works with you.

As far as I and everybody I know is concerned, an acid trip is more recreational.

That's funny, I like benzos more. It's all about personal preference though, I like to relax instead of tweaking out and grinding my teeth.

does this look like the suggested beginner dose to you ? would it be bad if its a bit more ?

I agree

Yes, that's about right. Filling entire capsules with pure MD crystals are just a loss of profit.
That being said, there's a tremendous difference between an eightball and a kilo
A kilo is like festival supply
An eightball is a bloody good weekend between a group

150mg. make sure he tests it first. marquis reagent can be bought from tons of places. should come back purple / black

Pfffft. Filling capsules with pure mdma is NOT a loss of profit. At ten bucks a point I would make 85 bucks a gram.

It also depends on the person who use the substance, for some people shrooms are easier to handle and for other people acid is easier to handle, but you should have a clear mind if you use any of those substances

it has to do with how you recrystalize as well, single solvant vs double solvant... you can tell by the smell, and how sassafrass like it smells (assuming they started with safrol oil). should have hardly a smell

Toooo much man!

Benzos are really great for what they're prescribed for (i think mostly anxiety). I used to take valium, worked wonders helping me get around and do things i would always put off, but as far as the recreational value is concerned, I would rather have a couple drinks.

Trip before last I had been eating pain pills the entire week before.

It got uncomfortable.

go on amazon, buy a gemini 20 if you only want to do mdma and stuff. the gemini 20 pro if you want to get into RC's

1. Seems rather unnecessary to refine it to that point.
2. I'd be careful with clear crystal fragments
3. I hope it doesn't affect cost

Like. If you have to rip people off to make money, you must be paying stupid prices for your molly.

Why would you be careful with clear crystal fragments?

now ? i think that much should do it

Valium sucks for getting high, try xanax. It's way better than getting drunk and there's no hangover.

crystal growth rate changes the foggyness of it mate... it i spend 3 days letting my solvants boil off at just above their atmospheric boiling point in a double solvant flask, i could give you rocks that look like broken glass...

OR, you can evap a single solvant in an hour or two, and you will get foggy looking crystals.

i could be a cunt and mix stuff that is also soliable in the solvant in, and it would still look like i mentioned above.

just buy a test kit, get stuff that doesnt smell too strong, and is light in color (light pink, tan, and white are all common). take 150mg and if you roll hard, you know you have good shit. if its something, but nothing amazing, move on.

if its his first time than half bro
u can always take more later but u cant un take

get a scale you dumb ass.... thats till way too much... you want like 1/8 of that.

literally, take too little, its no fun, take too much, its no fun. if you spent 80 bucks on mdma, dont waste it by eyeballing it and potentially hurting yourself... spend 1/3 of what you just paid for a gemini 20, and a marquis kit... test you shit, weigh it out, then enjoy knowing your safe, gonna have fun, and its pure.

not to mention once you know how much you like, you can keep hitting it on the head instead of being underwelmed

Sure.

But all the best mdma I've ever had was fairly see through.

80 ?
my friend spend about 30 $

35 USD for 150mg capsule filled with about 90mg

Don't do it by eye. You need to be precise. Buy a scales and measure out about 150mg for starters. Top up no sooner than 1.5 hours by the same again. If you're sure you have a quantity like 1g (1000mg) then crush it up and sort it into 6 even piles, wrap it up in some cigarette papers, and call each one a dose. A scales is better though.

congrats. i didnt realize you were an expert at analytical chemistry... nor did i know that looking at something was an accurate tell of the chemicals purity, especially in organic compounds.

yeah.... for that much? DEEEFINATELY buy a test kit

my friend will take the the half of wish him luck

LOL unless your tolerance is high don't do this unless you want to sit there munting like a dopey cunt

>"mass suppliers" that ship eight balls

you must be one of those kids who sits in mom's basement reading erowid

orderings RCs from China and silk road doesn't make you a player, it makes you a mail order customer

pic related, where the real shit happens

Incoming smack out ride
Better get that gum ready op

Dude thats way too much, take half that. Also - you lamers need to get with the times and use a darknet market. 1g pure mdma delivered for under 20euro

no. take less... if you already took that...
drink lots of water, if you get too hot, keep drinking... ice packs are gonna be good if you start shaking. keep it on the back of your neck and head.... dont give yourself heat strokes...

half of ?

You missed my point.

I wasn't talking about being a player or bragging in anyway. Just saying that people can buy from legitimate sources these days instead of having to fuck with street dealers who might cut the product.

Bet you felt real cool telling me whats up though. Good job buddy.

this

Lol holly shit. 35 could get you two full grams if you knew where to look!

I...I don't know what or why you're arguing...

Headed to class but will try to stay here to respond. Your MDMA should be brownish crystals... if you've tested it and its g take 400 mg. This will be a life changing experience, no reason to sell yourself short and just touch the tip of the iceberg-- dive in headfirst. Make sure you're in safe company with good vibes and then let yourself go! FIRST MAKE SURE ITS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS, most RC's that people sell emulate the real drug but have much lower fatal doses.

But that takes the novelty out of it.

Wtf relax
Drink plenty of water and remember to breathe
Remembering to breathe sounds dumb but if your brain doesn't get enough oxygen that's when the high turns bad

>400 mg
>staying alive
choose one

Do supplements!!!!

because telling people only clear mdma is pure is false. i have had tons of really good mdma thats clear... best i have had was a dull grey color. tons of good rolls from pinkish or tan mdma. i had some dark brown mdma that was trash, and made the room smell like sass... my point is, color isnt a good tell. theres tons of steps that can change the color, with a lot of those steps not relating to the actual purity.

yeah, its sad... i was chilling with some rave rats that were really wanting mdma... i had an extra few pills, i gifted one of them. i think it was 140mg. he kept trying to buy more off me to take multiple. i told him if he took that one and didnt like it he could hit me up after and buy more, and i would throw another in for free.... he spent the good part of the night sitting down totally blown away. was telling me i sold him some fake shit because "theres no way mdma is that strong with no bad comedown". yeah... not sure if he was just sold cut shit, or RC's but it was funny.

400mg is idiotic and dangerous.

you are an idiot. fuck off

Till you get thought loops

Shrooms are so much better

I bet you feel real cool pretending not to care that I just called you out spot on.

and if you think that some chump selling balls on the dark web doesn't cut his product, you're even more naive than I was originally implying. the cute notion that the internet is serving or can potentially serve as a mainstream drug market is wishful thinking at best.

The quad dunk though
Sure its a great idea to take four in one go
>what could possibly go wrong

ive bought pills for years, and the best stuff ive ever had is brownish crystals posted from holland over the last year or 2. Top quality and dirt cheap

Drink water but don't drown yourself that's a risk

Confirmed brain cells are fried as fuck

Ok. All I was saying was that the purest I've ever had was clear.

Not that only good mdma can be clear.

100mg - 150mg as a noob, redose 100mg 2-4 hours later if you feel like it, not a must

Dont listen to these 500mg idiots, youwill fry your brain

>bitches love pink md

This. Less is more with MDMA

well or you may even die at that dosage. Drink a lot of water to prevent your body from overheating.

Naw. Shrooms are sloppy and tend to have more difficult times

Acid is just straight up light and love.

Did you know pure coke is black and comes in a liquid form

Oh wow. You still missed my point, then made some other weird claims. But best of all you created this little scenario where you can still feel super neato about what you're saying.

Carry on I suppose.

1.0 - 1.5 mg/kg is good for a male and 1.0-1.3 mg/kg for a female

example 80 kg is your weight, so you should take about 80-120 mg

You could take more, but you don't have to.
My weight is 85 kg and I took black hearts with ~200 mg mdma and ~10 mg 2-CB

I am usually resistant to drugs and enjoy strong rushes, take large doses of most things

first time i had crystal mdma though, i took 200mg and blacked the fuck out the whole night

next day when i regained consciousness there was broken glass all over my floor

my advice start with 100-150 mg

is the risk of overheating really that high ?
My friend is at home and has a lotof water to drink
not dancing like areatrd in some club

So much fucking mongs in this thread, the only proper info I've seen here is the bits about the dark web and the geezer talking about how colour doesn't mean shit (thank fuck someone at least knows some Chem in this thread)
Anyway OP, read up on some studies about MDMA, serotonin and how it's redox reaction causes brain damage
Basically, redosing is more damaging (and a waste of drugs due to rapid tolerance increase) thank bombing it in one go
300mg is the threshold before brain damage occurs - albeit it is fairly light and won't be noticeable ( mg is rough amount can't remember the exact mg/kg) make sure to take some 5-htp as this will reduce the damage that producing massive amounts of serotonin will cause (take some mg as well for the teeth grinding)
Can't really remember much else other than be sure to wait a month so you can replenish your serotonin
Have a good roll bro

I wouldn't start with more than 200mg. You can take some more a few hours later, but you don't want your first trip to be too intense. Also quite depends on how big he is.

>the legendary black hearts
Where are you from?

pretty huge motherfucker he is

should not mix 5-htp with mdma, potentially fatal

take 5-htp everyday for a few weeks after mdma use to restore serotonin faster

Germany

This. Redosing is dumb.

Once the mdma does the mdma thing to your brain, it can't do it very well again and again. At that point you're just poisoning yourself and you won't get the same glowy warms as before.

Eh both of them are amazing but I always felt that shrooms are more of a chilled hippy vibe while LSD is more electric and cerebral (and this problem inducing) do prefer LSD tho

if i roll dubs make him take all of it

here is a pic of the black hearts

If you stay at reasonable dosage youre good to go. Dehydration comes mostly from dancing and sweating and people tend to simply forget to drink water.

Sip a glass of water from time to time and youre good. Have fun!

Shit my bad, that's what I meant

user has never gone on a proper bender rofl

Not really feeling that fried brain, a lot more drugs are better for benders, md is better for a one night deal

I have 6 tabs of a Bernie Sanders sheet of LSD. My friends have told me its pretty good shit, but I haven't had a day that I can do it yet. Anyone heard about the Bernie acid?

On a scale of Rhode Island to Alaska?

Russia

Oh god they look fucking sexy
What I would give to have those imported
Drugs have never looked better imo

>mdma
Bitch please
Do 120mg morph IV ( w/o tollerance)
>tollerance is a bitch, sticking now on 500mg IV/d :/

i live in melbourne australia anyone know where to get acid down this way?

No, but i did have a buddy of mine one day just disappear into the woods with a sheet of acid, and that was it, havnt heard from him ever since.

The best thing is they're small but they have a larger depth.
I also hope to get some of those for the next time, they were fucking awesome

They were the best pills I've ever took.

I took white bugattis, blue teslas, orange dom perignon, green heineken, gold bars, red chuppa chups, black pacman ghosts and some more but the black hearts were the best

A bit early for that don't you think mate

Ive heard great things
Also Heineken and gold bars. Full on.

lol yeah it is, i just really want some acid my dealer stopped selling havent been able to get since

I mean I've done lsd before so I think I can avoid disappearing forever. Thanks, though