It's that time again.
Who can drive?

2, 3, 1

all of them?

this, obviously

/thread

2 3 1

Can't even tell what the fuck the sign is in front of 2

At least take the traffic signs out to make it a (tiny) bit challenging.

Obviously a sign alerting you to the smaller side road, so you know to look out for dinguses what don't respect their obligation to hold back for other traffic.

Signs are pretty much completely irrelevant here, I can't think of any signs that would change the order, unless you also change the road markings or there was just a random "give way" sign in a completely illogical place

yup

> or there was just a random "give way" sign in a completely illogical place
How about the YIELD sign in front of 1?

iss aber falsch, dummo

The down pointing one is a yield sign so it effects the order. The up pointing sign is a warning sign and is irrelevant to the question.

You always give way to the vehicle on your right.

ITT: people who neither own, nor operate, cars - much less have a Goddamned licence in the first place.

Grow up and get jobs, peasants.

But can you guys solve this 1?

Without sings it would get a little complicated. 1 has to let 3 pass, but in order for 3 to go, he has to move before 2 or wait until 2 has passed. The thing is: 2 has to let 1 pass first.

Found the retard

Left turn never has the right of way first, soo yeah
but 2 3 1

Fucking retard

In Ohio it's 1 and 3 both try to go at the same time and 2 doesn't even slow down or acknowledge that other cars are there.

Trick. 2 and 3 have no particular priority, 3 merely "should" wait for 2 because he's crossing traffic. I see assholes do this wrong all the time and when I'm in 3's situations I look out for assholes even at a traffic light because in the state I live in you can turn right on red. Goddamn everything in CA is passive-aggressive faggot shit, the people, the art, the food, the education, the driving.

Not when there's a goddamned YIELD sign, you fucking baboon. You're what gets people killed. Plus, even if I were to follow your absurd """""""""""logic""""""""""", what vehicle is on 3's right? 2. Now what?! FUCK you are so wrong it hurts.

tl;dr I AM LETTING MYSELF GET TROLLED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I ENJOY MY ANGER

kek

This

2 is going straight not turning to they have the right of way to go first 3 is to the right of 1 and they are both making left turns therefore 3 then has the right of way to go second, car 1 has no right of way and should go last

Suck daddy's dick, bitch.

Not enough information. I need to know how scared each of them are of wreck their car. The least fear goes first like a fucking alpha and the most fear goes last like the omega cuck they are.

Give way is what we call Yield in the UK, the "yield" sign in front of one is unnecessary, you give way when you're the one joining at a t junction, maybe Amerifags don't have that as part of their highway code, but I was taught to "yield" in that situation, sign or otherwise.

Maybe I'm getting mixed up because it's the other side of the road to in the UK, and maybe the highway code is different wherever you come from, but in the UK, 2 goes before one whether there is a sign there or not

Sir you ar wrong ;-)
Turn in your licence...

2,3,1 only right combo

2 then 3 then 1.

I guess that's a fair point. The fact that it's there makes look even more retarded.

>Give way is what we call Yield in the UK
Was not aware of this, thanks

But what if driver 1 doesn't give a shit about wreck his car and just goes?

Nope. And also even if 1 did not have a yield sign it would still go in order of 2, 3, 1.

You're one of the faggots that can't in to 4-way stops and just goes willy nilly whenever you think you can get away with it, aren't you?

>2
>3
>1

2 fkn ez m8

Correct.

2 would still have right of way even if making a right handed turn in this scenario. It doesn't make a difference if 2 is turning or not.

Then OP's question is redundent... then its more a question of ball size, car bluebook and km/h mph,...

cars are in the wrong lane faggot

They're driving on the right hand side of the road numbnuts, that means you give way to the left.

Or at least, when you drive on the left hand side of the road you're supposed to give way on the right, I so would assume it switches over, not that it's relevant for OP's pic

3 would need to be a demon behind the wheel

Nope, much simpler. Whoever gives the least amount of shit about their car wins right of way in all driving scenarios

>following Amerifags shitty third-world driving

Left-hand side master race

Nope it doesnt always priority from right side unless trafic signs says different...

One issue I see repeated confusion about is who has the right of way if two vehicles are approaching a green light from opposite sides (driving on right lane because i'm in Canada). #1 is making a right hand turn, #2 is making a left; so they're both intending to head in the same direction on the same street.

The correct order is #2 gets to make right hand turn first, #1 yields for that and goes second. Very often I see people trying to go for the left hand turn first thinking they have right of way. I've had near accidents from this.

If you knew why you drive on left side you wouldnt be so proud of it...

Nailed it

2 3 1

cmon guys

fugg. I screwed the numbers up. #1, making the right hand turn, goes first. #2 making the left goes second.

Where do you see a trafic light?

nice

I'm talking about a different scenario.

You sure?

i understand, but often there are 2 lanes so both people can go in theory.. hard to trust people to stay in their lane

it depends on what number i stand. because that clearly drives first

2-3-1

This is easy, Clearly 1 has no right of way but he was there first and is in a hurry so he'll start to go first. At that time 2 will come to a dead stop. 3 will hesitate and slow down but seeing 2 stopped will let him think it's fine for him to go. As he begins to make the turn 1 will be forced to slam on his breaks. 3 will swerve and jolt forward while blaring his horn and swearing like a sailor. 2 will laugh and go because now 1 is clearly to scared to move even though he is in the middle of the road at this point. Then one will go.

3, 2, 1

3 has no yield sign. straight through before turn.

To apply it to OP pic, assume 2 and 3 both want to make a turn. 2 has right of way, 3 must yield for 2. But people in my city fuck this up all the time.

That I did not know. Always assumed it switched. What about roundabouts? Providing of course those even exist wherever you're from

never drive

Now you're driving in the real world. ;-;

Whoever is crossing into the other lane should give way/yield

did i win?

all the cars are on the wrong side of the road mate

Tryin to be clever reddit?

It's the same though. 5, 6, 4, 3, 1, 2.

56 43 12.. that's the same problem

5 6 4 3 1 2
There's no other answer

5 and 6 have right of way, the 3 and 4, then 1 and 2 go last.

This is literally the same fucking thing but with an extra lane and cars

>The thing is: 2 has to let 1 pass first.

2 has the right of way in all situations unless there was a stop sign, which there is not.

>who's retarded.png
you're retarded

Maybe user meant to put stop signs to make it a 3-way stop but forgot to put them in?

>Lets see who can drive
>In this fake scenario thats literally impossible to happen in real life

Ill let you know when I ever get in that situation.

You're a fucking retard if you're in 3's position and you think there is any possibility you should ever go before 2.

I forgot one stop sign but literally everyone who replied is wrong...

It's all irrelevant, since when you're driving in that situation you're either gonna move first or wait for someone to move.

No, that's still 5,6,4,3,1,2.

yeah it's still the same.. if it was a 3 way stop it'd be..

4, 1, 5&6, 3, 2

Samefag

OP HERE.

YOU'RE ALL BAD DRIVERS. NOT ONE OF YOU GOT IT RIGHT. GO BACK TO THE DMV.

is right. I am retarded.

THIS is what I meant to do, idfk what I was doing.

One day you will die behind the wheel. Try not to take any innocents with you.

not expecting this, solid 5/7

user pls. it's still 564312 unless 1 and possibly 2 have time to turn before 5 and 6 get to the intersection.

House on left doesn't have gas

everyone yields to 5 and 6 and that's about it

Oh wait

nope

1 - stopped yield sign because 2 & 3 are present.
2 - moving straight
3 - slowed down in order to turn left onto the street 1 is located at

Assuming both cars 2 & 3 were in motion, Car 3 would wait until car 2 passes to turn left.

The order I perceive is 2 → 3 → 1

You failed the test, seek a psychiatrist.

We live in the same city, don't we.

OP AGAIN.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, GO BACK TO SCHOOL FIRST AND GET BETTER GRADES IN MATH. WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, DO BETTER IN ENGLISH, TOO.

Ok so I really am retarded and keep posting retarded questions. This is the actual situation that keeps pissing me off though.

What's the right answer here?

5 Stands for steady oncoming traffic with occasional gaps, leaving room for only one car at a time from either side.

ehh.. u-turns give right of way to right turns i believe?

Okay, 4 and 3 would have to yield to 1 and 2 in this case. U-turns get dicey which is why they are usually illegal unless otherwise specified by a sign.

They're legal in FL by default

At the first gap, 1 would go first. If there was enough time for 4 to go, they would go next. If they have to wait, then 2 would have enough time to come to a complete stop at the sign, so 2 would be next.

All at once. Carefully.

Yeah u-turns have to yield to right turns in this kind of situation. Because of the stop sign, the right turners must make a full stop at that sign. So if there's a gap the u-turner may go if there is sufficient space to do so without interfering.

This is what I always understood, but not people in my area. They think that rolling through a stop sign means they get to go first, AND shoot across three lanes of traffic into the left lane.

231, izi

2 - 3 - 1

Where i live it's going to be, guy who is driving the big stupid loud diesel running lifted suspension pickup truck with the offroad tires WILL go first while tossing a cigarette butt out the window and flipping everybody else off while making the turn.

Not sure what the signs are supposed to be, it's hard to tell.

But if 2 and 3 don't have stop signs, it's 2, 3, 1. That's what it looks like anyways.

1 must yield. 3 must stop before turning.
Therefore 2 has right of way, followed by 3 and 1 moving last.

This if you live in Boston, Miami, or a third world country.

I drove around in a rental car in Mexico once. Rule there is whoever has the balls to jam there way in first goes first. And also fuck pedestrians because slowing down is not a thing ever. Mother with baby in a carriage crossing the road? Get the fuck out of the way there's cars driving here.

their

None of them. They're all driving on the wrong side of the road. No regulations apply.

He's gotta compensate for his overly-small penis somehow.

kek

2 first cause of the sign he doesnt have to stop for traffic coming from the left
1 last, the sign signals he has to wait
3 second

2 is under no traffic control device
3 (waits for clear intersection to turn left
1 (yields to car to its right

People like this are driving RIGHT now

Yep

in kitchen.

2 & 1 can go at the same time... 3 goes after both clear.. its the easiest and fastest way.

wut

2 is going straight user...

Be more alpha

3 doesnt have a yield sign

2, 3, 1

The 2 Vehicle is going straight. it ALWAYS get the right of way.

1 and 3 are turning left...which ALWAYS has the last right of way. HOWEVER, the 1 car is SPECIFICALLY instructed to YIELD, ergo, the 3 car takes precedence,

The 1 car goes last.

It's fucking idiots like you that cause traffic accidents because you drive like an asian golfer.

2,3,1 anyone who disagrees beeds shooting

>oh no, a toughy! might as well guess even though I haven't taken drivers ed yet

This

this

for those not getting it
2 and 3 are on the main road, as you can read from street signs near 2 (main road with a minor road T crossing) and sign near 1 (caution, main road ahead)

first goes 2, since it drives main road and does not maneuver. In a equal road crossing with no signs, 2 would have to let cars entering the crossing from the right first (in countries that drive on the right, i.e. all the important countries + most of the world, except UK and Australia).

next goes 3, as he has the first hand against 1, as he is making a turn from the main road.

Last goes 1, as he enters the crossing from a minor road and has to let anyone driving main road or making a turn From the main road ahead .

holy fuck im high

>holy fuck im high
yeah

Except 1 has the yield to oncoming traffic sign

Gotcha, faggot

really?

I mean.. really? I do a lot of illegal turns and drive pretty recklessly, but I would not make odd turns, especially on a busy road, because others will simply slam into my car and that means stoppage, calling insurer etc etc etc.