Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_yYC5r8xMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Erica claimed

As in i made you think.

No.

Damn this 2mb image file limit is a bitch.

I guess.

(Dr Pepper)
That would make it more interesting, we'd be able to progress at our slow and steady pace
(Nepu)
I like to just do things really slow, so if we were to try and do a thing as a group, I could try and speed up a little bit
(Rewb)
I supposed that's the point of the game though

Going to the store, be back shortly

That's even more of a reason to sleep imo.
Also, dw, I tend to do that too. I guess I just reread a lot to see if I missed a word

This is the word kind of cancer, just so you know, you mentally ill faggot.

.ti noitnem t'nod

I lurk all the time too, can I get an insult chen?~

Cirno claim

>What do you have planned friend
Stuff that is... out of this world... you feel me?

Also, some stuff that hasn't even been TRIED for a long time...

Things that'll really turn some tables and change the way people think.

>It's just a moral issue. It doesn't bother me if siblings fuck, I just don't go out of my way to read or watch it.
Ah, ok.

>Are they literally foot washing bible humpers?
Not really. My brother is one of the people I mentioned.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
Exactly what I told him.

→#

I never said I wasn't a furry (though I don't consider myself one). I don't go in the forums or communities because they're pure cancer but I do like yiff when it's drawn well. . . Which doesn't happen as often as I'd like. I also do not have a fursona or any of that other junk.

You don't feel the need to tell everyone that you lurk like that attention whoring faggot.

Claiming best girl

Furries and Bronies are a scourge of the internet and should be dealt with with fire.

I should further explain that step-siblings thing.

He even says if like they had single parents that got together in like fucking high school.

like, a mom and daughter and a dad and son, he said he'd even have a problem if in like fucking high school, the parents got together and they became siblings like that

I would love having you around while playing then.
Same for you!

here

Man I thought we had a connection over bushes and shit.

Your brother might have brain problems.

Post head pats.

I've been trying to get into the habit of re-reading my posts more often but i often trip up when reading over longer posts.
ayy

Teacup you were right I gave in first.

No, we do. I just don't like furries. Holo is not furry tier. Bunny Cop tho, 100% furry bait.

:(

And I want to rail the fuck out of that Bunny Cop.

Also she's super cute and smart and nice and other sentimental bullcrap.

Josuke Higashikata

claimed

Fucking furry. Special place in hell reserved for you animal fucking degenerates.

but I do feel the desire for insults. this is quite the pickle.

I knew you would. I'm always right, kisskiss.

also I knew you'd be back here. it was a mistake to go back, I'll be gone again for a while.

>And I want to rail the fuck out of that Bunny Cop.
GHHHEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Woof Woof

>pet

good dog.

baka nya~

I have standards, though. They have to be anthropomorphic and as sentient as humans, to be able to communicate. I own pets but have absolutely no interest in fucking them, nor do I even like thinking about it.

Yes I saw that, though I"m not sure how it was a mistake.
I have learned to pick my battles over the years, and that was not one worth being stubborn on.

>

baka

>not reading the threads rules

it doesn't really matter. just some more bullshit. one night back and I felt worse like I had before leaving again. obviously need a longer break.

you shouldn't have removed him in the first place, we all knew you would end up caving, silly.

that's adorable.

You shouldn't have a desire to fuck any type of animal, sentient or not. Anthropomorphic or not. It's disgusting. I draw the line at monster girls. Go beyond that 50/50 and you are a degenerate with no hope of salvation.

In addendum: Except centaurs. That is just pony fucking. And pony fuckers have a containment board.

i want him to pee on me

>taking cartoons seriously
man i thought i was pathetic.

Rum gives me mad cottonmouth

So what are you up to?

What about intelligent aliens? Would you be against inter-species relationships? I think it was Mass Effect that opened me up to stuff like this, so what would think of a society like that?

weed does that for me. I've never once had that from any alcohol though.

just watching youtube and posting here. how about you?

About the same.

Only straight rum. Mixed is fine, strangely. Never tried weed, don't intend to for monetary reasons.

good choice. nothing like wasting your time with internet friends~

sounds reasonable. I'm more of a vodka guy when it comes to alcohol, but rum is a really good drink as well.

Monster girls can be pretty hot.

Especially Slimes/Goo-girls, and/or Dullahan or similar (like whatever Sekibanki is). Also, zombies and ghosts/ghost-like (Youmu). Demons or similar pretty good too.

IDK if you consider faeries to be "Monster Girls", but obviously they'd be there too if so.

We talked it over and came to an understanding over it.
That's fair, I have been through that before staying away longer is good if being there makes you feel bad.

I would probably be against it. We would be different species. I mean, unless the Human design is actually the perfect, intelligent design, and "Human" genetic code is the "alien" code then sure. Why not? But if it's something like Star Wars and Star Trek where there are a plethora of different aliens, I'd probably be against it.

Yes. Faeries are monster girls.

awwww fuck yeah, you baka bastards!!!!

I FAIL EVERY FUCKING TIME, BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!!

YOU WITNESSED MY STONG-NESS HERE, FOLKS!

I don't even know why, honestly. guess my stamina for the typical bullshittery over there has dropped over the years. but I certainly don't want to take another three year break. we'll see how a week or so feels.

so I suppose I can expect to see you around here a bit more, eh?

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

We could do more fun things.

oh? what did you have in mind?

Not bad

Impressive.

>inb4 chen calling me a newfag who doesn't know about tripcode

We'll that's disappointing. I'm into Quarians and Turians as well. . .

As long as they're able to communicate and consent I think pretty much everything is fine. They're two individuals mutually agreeing to do something. Might as well just let them have fun.

Thats fair enough, not a fan of the flavours?

>proof that spoders can be cute
youtu.be/d_yYC5r8xMI

Oh, so Cirno getting trips is worth people losing their shit, but mine are overlooked. Double standards you elitists :^)

Guess I'm just a xenophobe.

Cuddle

Fine I'll commend you for a random occurrence happening.

A TOAST TO TRIPS

>Yes. Faeries are monster girls.
Ah ok.

Whoreable

Well Cirno also linked their own trips. Roll trips again and I will congratulate you.

It's okay, I still love you.

the flavor comes from what I mix the vodka with. usually lemonade, orange juice or cranberry juice. I have pretty simple tastes, I enjoy drinking but I mostly enjoy being drunk.

I do like spiced rum for like, shots and stuff. I don't do vodka straight.

and of course spiders are cute!

that sounds quite nice~

Thanks

>pic related

>random occurrence
>also pic related
and nah dude, a combination of pure skill and a bit of luck.
Nothing random about it, when you can numbers

Bu.. but Cirno linked her own post.

And don't you forget it

Calamity-masu'd

like that

well duh, since you get trips in every thread

But Cirno can only get nines.

How are you though Rory?

mhm, makes me cum evrytiem

I've been wondering... why do you say "Calamity-masu'd"?
Is it a combination of claim + masu (polite ending of Japanese words) + calamity sounds like claim + somehow calamity is related to Rem?

Only the truest bakas care for trips.
I was talking more about the darker spirit flavours. I know vodka is tasteless and just has alcohol burn.
So Cirno jerking himself off is worth everyone staring? :^)
Im fine. Work is gonna be real slow this week. Nothing to do but clean, all the time of day to do it. Parents arent home for a week or more, just me, my brother and my sister.

What happend?

?

This really bothered you, didn't it?

shoot.... I thought I could do it again... =(

Now Rory will keep being a meanie baka to me!

Wew lad

Nice I suppose. Why is work gonna be so slow? Vacation time or something?

St-stronget?

oh, well I like scotch and whiskey quite a bit, but I generally don't want to get drunk off those. I drink them specifically for the taste.

yeah, no I used up all my luck this time around didn't I..?

Well, I didn't put thought into thought into it, but someone just kind asked "is there a fun way to say 'claim'?" So I just kinda spurted that out. And I guess Calamities are related to Rem because she's a demon and all.
(What does masu mean"

You hurt my fee-fee's

:^(
Also, I agree with the vodka thing, it tastes like wound alchohol. That's why I just swallow.

Oh, random idea! I could switch my waifu to Flopsy the Copsy for you.

it's one of the best for mixing. and with how much I drink I've honestly gotten to the point where the taste is quite good. like sometimes I accidentally pour way too much into the drink and it still tastes amazing to me. the ratio of vodka to mixer in my drinks would be too much for most people, heh.

How?

>switching waifu

That is a quick way to get ignored and hated by me. You obviously love neither since you could not commit at all.

Do you want to be hated? Are you doing this on purpose?

sorry, I meant to say "masu" is added to VERBS not just words.

起き(ます ) Okimasu - to cause/wake up
行き(ます) Ikimasu - to go
遊び(ます) Asobimasu - to play

And ah, ok

you seem like a difficult person to please.

Oh 100%. So rankled right now you wouldnt believe it. Im as rankled as a NASCAR supporter who gets told that NASCAR isnt a real motorsport.
Student free week. No one but teachers, workers and lazy students on campus.
Then you should really only be drinking single malts. Best balance.
All I got from that is that Nep only swallows. Good to know :^)
My friend mixes coke to scotch at a 50/50 rate as his standard. Self-admitted alcoholic. He drinks a lot. And I mean a LOT.

I don't know, maybe.
I have issues with posting in threads of any kind so its an emotional burden to do it.

Really?

I just don't like furries, waifu switchers, seasonal waifuists, retarded spammers, or edgelords. Don't be one of these and we can get a long just fine.

>Do you want to be hated?
Not particularly.

>Are you doing this on purpose?
Yes.

>since you could not commit at all.
Destroying relationships is worth it for the prank.

>I like you for who u are unlike others
>u hurt my feelings when you don't use mai
>You're the one having multiple personas.

Czeched!!

Thats Chen. Chen is only ever Chen.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet, fam.

Tell that to Edgedeth who literally broke up a couple with lies for a girl and then didn't even follow up. Then someone died.

yeah. I wouldn't quite call myself an alcoholic because I still have the power to not drink any given day, but I drink quite heavily, and quite often. life has not been kind to me lately and alcohol has been a pretty loyal friend. my mixes are usually 50/50 but it has to go above like 70% alcohol in the mix before I start to have a problem, and even then I'll finish the drink.

seems like a tall order for people on this particular image board.

I once drank a whole bottle on my own, somehow I could still walk fine and tyoe properly in a language that isn't my native language.
luv u :^(

Oh, that sounds very nice and chill then. I suppose you'll be online most of the time then.

>Then someone died
This is news, tell me dear tomoko

>Tell that to Edgedeth who literally broke up a couple with lies for a girl and then didn't even follow up. Then someone died.
Story...
for real
What?

What lovely anons we have here today

I'm back my lovelies

I know where I am. That is why I generally only post here. A lot of like minded waifuists are here, and I enjoy their company.

Literally that. And then some dumb girl (not the girl he was after) drank antifreeze or something and died.

I meant. . . Fictional waifu relationships in a Cred Forums Cred Forums thread. . . Not real life. That's something else entirely.

the very first time I ever drank I typed like a sperglord, and when I woke up and checked some of the things I had said I decided not to ever let that happen again, so no matter how drunk I am, I can type pretty perfectly. just another useless skill to add to my list.

hello togame.

and now life can resume. welcome back, alice.

>And then some dumb girl (not the girl he was after) drank antifreeze or something and died.
This is BECAUSE he broke the OTHER girl and her bf up??

I've always heard that term, so I was like "Let's combine this word and this other Japanese term"
>katakana is becoming easier to recognize

I never thought someone would be stupid enough to take him that seriously, can you back that up?

pls respond

Hello. So I tried to search for some more Lacie pics and I've found this Alice. What do you think?

wait wait wait a fucking minute

So I know Edgedeath had his second high school crush and is pathetically addicted to those....
He told so many lies that a friend of the girl he has a crush on drank antifreeze to kill herself? Or did she just drink it because she was dumb?

I'm sorry.

What a shitty prank.

I don't remember exactly but I think it was actually the guy's group of friends drinking out of sads. And they all drank antifreeze but only one of them died.

I don't think it was true, but he sure told it like it was.

I know. Thats really the only reason I use emotes in thread at all.
He fully admits to it, and can't really function without it. Mornings he can deal without but he does start getting real bad by the time he gets home. He always has a scotch or beer on hand to give him his need.
Love you too
Its chill but I cant be constantly on thread. Lots to get ready in the mornings and all.

Well, Im off. Heading to work now. Back in about 30 mins.

Hello
I would hope that it was proceeding smoothly without me. Thank you!
Hello mama, I actually have that one in my folder. There's a surprising amount of her eating food

That's Hiragana, though (and some Kanji)
Katakana looks like this
オキ(マス)
イキ(マス)
アソビ(マス)

>"Let's combine this word and this other Japanese term"
Hmmmm, ok

No, no, no. He told the couple (both the guy and the girl) lies about each other to break them up, and the guy and his friends decided to drink antifreeze and one of the guy's friends died. Probably because she was dumb.

I try to recognize it but it can be difficult sometimes.

chen was making fun of me for what I said to you last night.

I can function without it, it's just much more pleasant to be alive with alcohol in me. that's why I say not quite, but pretty close. hopefully your friend can get some help for that sometime though, total dependency is not great.

we somehow managed to survive, but barely.

I never claimed to be good at pranks

Oh if it isn't the loveliest of all lovely anons

How are you~?

I went for a nap. It was awful.

hmmmm

See ya. And yeah, I know what you mean with lots to get ready. I was after all in the... translator says deli department... of a grocery store

Oh well... shit what the fuck. Edgedeath must be a lot more trustworthy in person than he is on the internet
>none of those people had the idea to talk tings through regarding those lies

But why would you say that?

Anarchy was descending?
I'm of the opinion that naps are to be taken only in the most dire of circumstances

Then maybe you didn't see this:
I got some cool things planned, that's for sure.

Because I love you

OH I WONDER WHY
So how's it going?

Pranks are only worth doing in real life anyway. It's like bullying.

Yeah, exactly. One big "Hmmm"

He's a sociopath. He literally lies to get people on his side so he can use them and throw them away.

Please stop being Sad

>Eating

Can someone explain to me what the point of these threads are?

I mean, he has some pretty interesting delusions, that, combined with how edgy he can be sometimes, he's pretty much harmless unless you're moron, so, yeah he's most likely harmless.

you must have me confused with someone else. how silly of you.

I'm alright, how are you today?

even worse than that. indescribable horrors and calamities, all because you were not here to keep them at bay. but you are back now, and we are safe. thank goodness.

I'm lost at your ambiguity.

I don't know what was wrong with me. I just got all sleepy all of a sudden and lost 30 minutes. It's not like I have been particularly tired today.

Forgot pic because I'm losing it