Just saw this, what the fuck are they saying?

Just saw this, what the fuck are they saying?

Exactly what happened. How new are you?

Go to Cred Forums. There's more to Cred Forums than Cred Forums.

Since you're a retard I'll make it simple: Basement dwelling NEETs used all their free time to fill out surveys saying Trump won instead of working.

Cred Forums was encouraging people to vote using private browsing mode in firefox, which lets you do it over and over.

And you can vote more than once on most of those polls if you switch incognito mode on google chrome.

I am proud of us Cred Forums, whens the last time we trolled shit?

Hillary's 'alt-right' speech.

it was Cred Forums. Cred Forums is too busy with trap threads and cuck shitposting to do anything productive.

This morning.

It was Cred Forums. We haven't done anything like this for a few years now.

they blaming him doing well on trolls stuffing online polls.
(Wonder if Cred Forums will vote for him in real life to watch the world burn)

This.

Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums

It kinda counts, thats our brother from another mother.

>Brother from another mother

You really have no idea about Cred Forums laddy.

t. My wives son

>brother from another mother.
next time, please use phrases you actually understand

Basically pic related. The article makes the claim but has weak to no evidence other than their personal gut feeling.

Nothing that has any impact on anything, other than making a bunch of neckbeards have to go upstairs to tell their moms how they just "hacked" something.

they are trying to invalidate legit polls to fool americans

only the CNN poll is valid now

no some cuck sjw that frequents here screencapped and told them cause they fucking "make a difference" in the world.

Cred Forums manipulated more than 40 online polls last night

Pic related

Cred Forums samefag voted online polls to push trump ahead. then they came to Cred Forums asking for our help but nobody here cares.

/r/The_Donald and Cred Forums got mad butt-hurt over DT's verbal diarrhea last night and decided to brigade the online polls.