Has anyone here done cocaine? What is it like? Is it worth it...

Has anyone here done cocaine? What is it like? Is it worth it? If you were offered it at a party for free would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=aef_1405565371
youtube.com/watch?v=pJyQpAiMXkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If i was offered it at a party? FOR FREE? Wtf you on about nigger? I normally pay £50 per gram. Yeah I would do it if I was offered it at a party for free. And as for how it feels? Pretty good. Pretty, pretty good.

I always say I won't but when I'm drunk I always do. Stick to MDMA or something, better buzz

I'm just asking because I'm most likely going to have an opportunity to do it but addiction runs in my family.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=aef_1405565371

Crack is better

Imagine a day when you felt really good, like on top of the world everything is going awesome kind of good. Its like that but better.

It's overrated overpriced shit mate, but don't take my word for it as it seems to be popular with other cunts, I preferred psychedelic and e's when I did druggos

By plenty of booze and at least 2 grams per person. You'll need to chop lines every 20 minutes. Don't do it at home, go to a hopping bar or club. Dont expect to have sex. Enjoy!

this pretty much says it all.

Coke is smooth. Thats why people love it.

You take it, you get high, everything is goddamn fine, you are focused, you are having fun, you can give to any situation an answer, high is fading away, you want more and the circle starts again.

Compared to mdma or speed, it's much more delightfull and doesn't fuck your body and brain so much up. (as long as you don't stay too long awake)

Imagine the biggest caffeine high ever. Like 5 redbulls and an espresso.

I didn't like that kind of high. I prefer shrooms.

The first time, you get a mild buzz and a craving for more. You will be pretty fucked at the end of the night of you keep going. Over time, with regular use, you just crave more. It's ok to treat yourself once in a while but don't make a habit of it my new friend.

Really bad for your heart though

Correction being a faggot with no self control does. Claiming addiction runs in the family is trash. Unless you were born sucking fucking needless of heroin or coke you will be fine. That whole idea that dad was a drug addicted sob only lies true for being enabled to do it. It's all psychology you fucking nimrod.

yes its great if its good shit you will feel like a god

Worth it so much, you forget how shitty your life is and forgot how much of a big fag you are, it's like you're a new person and that this person has everything he wants in his life , you feel so powerful.
Has a shitty job and spend my money on this shit (only my extra money )

you will feel buzzed the same as if you just drank a double espresso

but your chest will hurt and your heart will go crazy like you are having a heart attack

and then you feel like shit and want more

If you think that addiction has nothing to do with genetics then you are a moron.

its pretty much like drinking a bunch of redbulls.. you feel energetic and have a strange aftertaste in your mouth, if its free go ahead, you won't become addict from one time but you will crave more,

like you will feel that you should try a bit more next time to feel a better high

>Correction being a faggot with no self control does. Claiming addiction runs in the family is trash. Unless you were born sucking fucking needless of heroin or coke you will be fine

Predispositions to various addictions to exist though. That sets the stage. Individual decisions make up the rest.

>That whole idea that dad was a drug addicted sob only lies true for being enabled to do it. It's all psychology you fucking nimrod.

And psychology is based on neurology, genetics, and endocrinology in great part.

Every fucking time I go to the clubs. EVERY FUCKING TIME "Okay dont buy blow, dont bring cash, pay with card, dont buy any fucking blow *5 shots and 8 beers later on the phone with my dealer* BRING ME A FIDDY IM DRUNK AS FUCK AND I WANNA PARTY ALL NIGHT"

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>yes
>it numbs your face a bit... exciting to do, disappointing stimulant effect, adderall is better
>no, not worth. buy amphetamine (adderall)
>yes

If offered and free I would inhale enough to kill an elephant, if they're charging $ I will pass

I've done it it's a good buzz. I would compare it to coffee but really (REALLY) strong. Also the buzz doesn't last too long and you have to get a bump or line every thirty minutes or hour or so, but you'll probably want to do more than that. It also makes you want to do more and more, leaving you craving more when you're out. Also it will kill your appetite, I would advise eating before and it's nice mixed with some alcohol.

I do know it has knowing to do with genetics dipshit. It's partly do to conditioning and exposure. Fucking telling me that it's built in to my DNA is garbage. It's not an instinct fucking go find drugs. Our receptor for inputs can be more sensitive not dulled out to begin with.

OP here
I have never done adderall but I have used Vyvanse which is similar and I fucking love it.

Can someone help me.
I've had coke for the last couple of days, been taking it couple of times. This time, eventhough it was feeling good (numb noes, numb teeth, all around good high) i couldn't sleep. First time this has happened. Bad stuff or something different?

yeah, aderall is like... take 20mg, get super focused feel like a powerhouse, get stuff done, its fun to work.

take 40mg and now im buzzing, feel like a god, everything on the chore list is getting done while dancing.

coke is like... make a line. snort it... the drip is interesting... i dont feel anything... 5 min later, make another line, snort that... something? maybe? threshold? snort a few bumps or so... ok, im feeling a bit more energetic... aaand 40 minutes later im back to not much.

that being said, where i was when i got the coke, it was known for mediocre coke... (you know whats not mediocre though? pharasutically measured pill press')

it's any uppity high like vyvanse but they're hardly similar IMO. Coke is more of a party drug adderal when I need to stay up for days or get a lot of shit done

Cocaine is an absolute bitch. It will rape your wallet and any semblance of meaning left in your shitty existence. It's kinda fun, but utterly unsatisfying. Probably not to be fucked with if you foresee addiction problems.

One night of doing it won't turn you into an addict. Try it out if you're going to be doing it with some friends at a party or something

My friend used to be an addict. Coke was his drug of choice, loved the shit. Said it was great. He said heroine was 1000x better, but addictive as hell. Said after one time of taking it you would be ready to sell your mum for it

I like to either just get a quarter gram and make it gone all at once so trying to figure out when to do more is non-issue.

Or, just have so much that there is no way it can run out for at least 24 hours.

Either way is good but really it's best to just do a couple of lines and move on to the booze

thats pretty normal man if its making nose and teeth super numb its cut with benzocaine so that means it could be cut with something like speed or ritalin as well which would stop you sleeping for sure

Don't over think it. It's like nicotine. Sometimes it just satisfies a craving, sometimes you get buzzed, and sometimes it's the greatest thing since you thought you invented masturbation at age 10.

You got the last one. That's what I crave every time.

nigger detected

its worth it to do at the times in your life when you need to party your hardest. Keeps you going all day and all night, like a king. Other wise, stay away from it.

It all depends on the quality, which depends on where you are buying it. I would pay $100 per gram of high quality stuff, but can easily reject line after line of free blow from friends back home who buy 8 balls every weekend bc its 30% at best.

Pure cocaine has much less of a geeky high imo and definitely has a body effect, and won't have you fiending for the next bump 40 minutes later. Definitely recommend getting at least tipsy before snorting the first bit of the night, cocaethylene is good for you.

It all depends on the batch. Sometimes you get good stuff and sometimes you get bad stuff. As long as you have a lot of the bad stuff you can keep yourself feeling good doing more lines/bumps....just dont stop or run out.

Over the years, I now can enjoy doing coke and sit back watch netflix or whatever. I passed out the oither night while doing coke. Woke up having knocked a bunch off my tray and into my bed and I was sleeping all in it.

>If you were offered it at a party for free would you do it?
yes
>is it worth it?
not really

im addicted to it but yes its fun as fuck im on it right now at work lol

I've done cocaine 4 times in my life. The trip is really great, you feel more social and full of energ ( not acting "hyperactive" or anything, it's just a good addition to the alcohol at a good party). But take it in moderate doses like everything else, because it's much more expensive than other drugs. If you're afraid of addiction, try it one time and tell yourself to only try it next time after X months have passed just to be a bit extra safe. I've never been addicted to anything (except for smokes, which I could quit if I wanted to), but I've seen how dangerous it is to other people.

First time I tried cocaine, I had a great night, but my body was totally wasted afterwards, so be careful not to take too much first time. Have fun, stay safe and remain a fagoot, OP

Yeah love this shit man... Especially when u drink do coke u can drink way more than.usually rly waaaay more ! And the sex is god damn amazing.. My gf and me do it 2 or 3 times a month .. But be aware of the craving

Yeah I've done it around 10 times. You feel like you've chugged down 20 redbulls and your convidence goes up +1000. The feeling of snorting it is pretty neat too. Hell yeah I'd take it for free, I pay €60 a gram for this shit.

Ive done it a handfull of times. Didnt really feel much. I felt i could drink more and smoke more weed.
Before u say it was shit Coke. Ive had coke that nums my nose and almost halv my face. Dont really get how people use so so much money on it.
I take it if i get it for free, but i never pay for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJyQpAiMXkg

This man knows what he's talking about. Cocaine is a fucking joke. I'd rather have some mdma or like other user said; psychedelics

Yeah but most drugs are bad for your heart.

It's a great way to check your heart health. If your heart is bad then you'll have a cardiac arrest, if it's good then you'll get a shitload of stuff done.

I've had it several times, never paid for it though. Can't understand why people like it tbh, i'd far rather have a nice spliff and a glass of whisky. Also, it's cardio-toxic.

not as bad as coke

I know man it's fucking horrible. Fucking coke I wish I never tried...

i've tried it 4-5 times, always for free. first time was the best 3 lines like op pic in around an hour, just felt awake for a bit nothing special, like i'd just necked 2 cans of monster but without the bloatedness. every time after that it just sucked, would 100% not pay for it, and would only do it free again if it like got me in with a girl or something

OP here
I'm 19 and I'm pretty healthy so I seriously doubt I have heart problems

>extremely hard to acquire good quality
>makes you extremely greedy
>buzz is nice and actually more subtle
>good in combination with alcohol

I prefer amphetamines strongly though. More bang for the buck so to speak

I agree crack is much better cocaine is for faggots pure niggers smoke crack

How can you put that straw up your nose when you know how coke is manufactured? It is made by children for the immature. It is made by babies whove been captured. It's a sin against your fellow man.

Dont do it.... It becomes a habit and u slowly want more n more.

Better if crack is way cut with phenitelin whitch just drills through your lungs like they were butter

The worst thing about coke is the people you end up hanging out with if you get into it.

There is no such thing as an honorable cokehead. Sketchy as fuck backstabbers.

If you get some free at a party then fine. Go for it. You'll have a great time. If you decide to try to buy some yourself and get 'into' the scene you deserve to be slapped upside the head.

U can make ur own cocaine at home

Robin williams was a honorable cokehead

best advertisement for coke ever!

I was a cocaine addict for some years. Dont do it. 100% of coke will be adultered by nasty homicidal brown people by the time it reaches you. Stick to booze and smokes if you want to be a degenerate. At least you know the poisons being used.

Cocaine is for faggots it's made by the masonry for the niggers and it also turns u gay