Will thee be riots when he loses?

Will thee be riots when he loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9blNcsRZdKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary would order the army to shoot all white males

Fuck no. That'd require people to get off their ass. They'll come to Cred Forums to bitch.

Why, are black people wanting him in?

nah trump supporters are cowards that bark but never bite, they're worse than niggers

No. There will be a lot of whining though. For the next 4 years minimum.

Tbh, there will be whining on both sides no matter who wins.

His supporters would be too busy shooting each other or kindergartens to worry about shooting shop owners or cops. No sweat be had.

His supporters are too fat/dumb/lazy.
They'll just sit on their porches whining about how the 'gubment' is ruining their lives while directly benefiting from the programs President Clinton 2.0 puts into effect.

only if there's a sale on fried cheese at Walmart.

>loses

that's cute.

There's no way Trump wins this election.

I see you guys have just dumped 200million more into this thing. Still won't win.

>If you're not with us, you're against us!

It's exactly this kind of thinking that got Trump through the primaries. And exactly the kind that's going to lose him the election.

If you saw the debate you can actually see how trump has arguments and reactions to and against what hillary says, otherwise there isn't much. Hillary uses social media as her stepping stone while Trump uses his business life. Trump never was a politician before so most arguments of Hillary would also be false. She did scandals WHILE in office as secretary. He was just a businessman.

And on that note, the 500 million you gave to BLM is doing fuck all. you think 200 will make anyone vote for that thing you guys brought out on stage last night?

You centipedes are adorable.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums will be fucking hilarious the day after Cheeto Hitler gets BTFO in the election.

I'm sorry what were you doing on about?

white people dont riot

they are too busy at their jobs

Cred Forums would implode.
> rest of the world would breathe a sigh of relief

Yeah you tell em sister

Whatcha gonna do cuz

Regardless of the winner, this election will spark another American civil war starting with "hilarious" trying to side with black lives matter.

Oh I'm sorry, your comic clearly proves that the Oompa Loompa will win.

My bad.

MAGA and tendies and whatnot, nimble masturbator.

>civil war
kek

I'm over 30.

Every election people say this.

It won't happen. The end.

No just faggots complaining online

And/or pretending "it was a joke all along"

There is some serious butthurt in this thread. Democrats are going to prison for high treason and taking undocumented funds from china and orders. I know one of the managers are in this thread, we are coming for YOU as well.

Can I ask why she's better in your opinion? No opinions, just factual evidence for both sides? I dont care who wins I just want to know.

So you guys are in the UK huh?

there will be riots either way onii-san youtube.com/watch?v=9blNcsRZdKA

Finally someone not retarded. Thanks

There will be riots if he wins. Niggers all across the country will enter a simultaneous chimp rage. Their collective screeches will break sound barriers.

nah, trump supporters are too big pussies for that

Maybe not, they gave BLM 500 million and BLM is starting to rebel against even them, we have shitloads of former and current CTR on our side. No one likes the current Democratic Party leadership. They are through.

I'm more worried about riots when he does win

and he will win, don't delude yourself

WE ARE WORKING TO BUILD CASES AGAINST CTR TOP BRASS.

No he won't.

Trump supporters will have to charge up their fat scooters and tie down the six-packs of Mountain Dew to the basket and then they'll riot, probably by stocking up on ammo at the Walmart and then swearing at the TV while watching Fox News shouting heads. That's about it.

We see you

Yes. There will be riots after either crook wins. Nigs gonna gemmedat. Nothing to do with the elected.

the only people who don't see it are the #nevertump people