I was a Trump supporter until last night...

I was a Trump supporter until last night. He basically admitted to everything I thought Clinton was exaggerating or were outright lies.

>he admitted paying no taxes
>he admitted not paying the people he hired
>he name-checked that fat fuck Rosie
>He admitted to saying he was for the iraq war on Howard Stern's show
>He even admitted Hillary was experienced

Where do I go now? Johnson? Blegh

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/the-night-donald-trump-couldnt-call-sean-hannity-9d286986cf1?gi=efc03b07c321
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801
vox.com/2015/9/2/9248963/donald-trump-index-fund
youtube.com/watch?v=mog9EJkKLwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx-HuVw40IY
web.archive.org/web/20150824145822/http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/08/20/business/ap-us-gop-2016-trump-cautious-deal-maker-glance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dgDxvaCsZMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I don't care who "won" the debate. I did not want to hear Trump up there admitting to everything.

You were never a Trump supporter, OP.

You were just another deplorable in the basket.

Which debate did you watch?
Can you send me a link because I think you might be retarded

This. This exactly

/thread

I watched it live last night, faggot. I'm sure there are plenty of links out there.

He never did. You are just shilling by acting like a dissapointed trump supporter when you are are really a CTR whore.
Enjoy your 25 cents

He even called him taking advantage of the recession a,"smart business move".... He digs his own grave

>I LOVE IT

Thankyou.

Is this the 4chin version of "Its not my job to educate you, shitlord!"?

Ah, tumblr is here. Explains the constant raiding on Cred Forums and /news/

What policies did he discuss? I'm lost on that...

Sure he did. He admitted to paying 0 taxes, called it smart. Yes, he even admitted to like a vulture taking advantage of the housing crisis and smirking about it.

Bah, fuck.

It is a smart business move you fuck.
Would you rather buy 20 Realestate properties at full price and sell them or buy them at 1/4 price and sell them?
Any liberal strawman or ad hominem arguements will be considered invaled.

i don't really care if you watch it or not. Find it yourself.

It's tumblr to see plain as day that he was a blubbering retard up there?

>AH HE SNIFFLES; he was high on that cocaine

Hahahaha.

Enjoy your fantasy you fuckin' shill. Reality returns in November.

there was a moment when he was rambling on and i could not follow, despite my best efforts. It was horrible.

Yeah cause you were a person who benefitted during that time just like him.

the amount of stupid is astounding. You all would vote for this damn fool just because he says edgy shit.

Trump is on the Clinton payroll.

>he admitted to not paying the people he hired.

He said that about one guy Clinton brought up, and he specifically said he didn't pay him the full amount because he didn't do a good job. That's the work world. If you don't bring up satisfactory work, you don't get paid the full amount. Only an idiot would think that's wrong

Exactly. Not once did he state any policy or his plans or anything but continuously shifting topics like a coke head

All the liberals are trying to imply that he didn't pay taxes fraudulently.
The reality of the fact is that he was a smart enough business man to operate his business in a LEGAL way to where he didn't owe any federal income tax. Any smart business person would take that oppurtunity. You litteraly have no fucking idea what you are talking about so what don't you take a seat while we make america great again susan.
I'm sorry that your liberal arts degree makes it hard for you to understand business amd economics but that doesn't mean the entire nation should have to suffer because of your educational mistakes

to not pay at all is not how it works
Are you all fucking retarded?

Trump clearly doesn't think he won. Neither do many republicans.

>microphone excuse
>giuliani saying he should never go again
>skipped his own after-party

LOL
>being a big fat crybaby

He's a pussy and as retarded as bush.

she went on saying about lots of people she met who hadn't been paid and at no time did trump say "no, sorry, it was only one"

no, he caved in on that one for sure.

I see some people enjoyed this tasty pasta

That shill was old about ten minutes after the debate, m8

>exploits legal loopholes
>getting audited again
>smart
seems legit

i don't care about trump's excuse as to why he paid no taxes, i just dind't expect him to fucking admit it.

otherwise why hide his taxes?

2600 The Hacker Quarterly
Volume Thirty-Three, Number 2
Summer 2016

Politics Comes Calling

It's funny how things change. For so many years, any time we alluded to government policy, social injustice, or abuse of power, we were urged by a sizable contingent to keep politics out of hacking. But as one millennium led into another, we saw the prevailing attitude start to change. People began to realize that there was a very distinct relationship between what happens in government and the world of hacking, and that i needed to be confronted. The unfair prosecutions of hackers over the decades combined with absurd laws and regulations put forth by legislators without a clue were quite familiar to us. It was when we began to fight back through organizing, demonstrating, and petitioning that many of us realized that we had a true voice after all and a whole lot to communicate to the populace and the powers that be. Whether it was shutting down the Clipper Chip, fighting to Free Kevin, being forced to defend our actions/existence in court, or leading online protests from web page hacks to global displays of solidarity, the hacker community has become so much more active in the political sphere than at any time in history. Add to that the revelations that people with names like Assange, Manning, and Snowden have contributed, and the hypothetical scenarios many of us were pondering have turned into stark reality. Fighting the level of surveillance that we now know is being built and used against us became the raison d'être for a growing number in the hacker community. And here we are, as relevant to politics as any community is.

This is pasta. I've seen this exact same post like 10 times today.
Everyone on here who claims to be supporting Trump is just trolling for reactions. Trump will never become president. Let them enjoy their fun until November, then reality will return and everyone can get on with their lives.

>>He admitted to saying he was for the iraq war on Howard Stern's show
HS
>Do you think we should invade Iraq?
DT
>I don't know, maybe, sure why not?
so much endorsement of war

You clearly didn't watch the debate

i heard it myself faggot. he actually said he supported it. the only problem he had, he said, is that he wished the first one was finished, HW's war.

you can't spin that. there's full audio faggot

so much opposition of war

But we have never used these pages as a platform to push one political ideology over another. For one thing, we believe all of the major players are corrupt and simply versions of the same overall problem. Plus, we know hackers come from many different backgrounds and philosophies; it's not up to us to label one side as better than the other. Such a distinction hasn't really been necessary from our perspective. Until now.

We don't know how we got here and we suspect much of the world doesn't either. But as we go to press, it appears there is nothing that can stop Donald Trump from becoming the Republican Party nominee for president this summer. And what we *do* know is that we're facing a very scary future if sanity doesn't prevail in November.

This is not about left versus right, liberal against conservative. We would be saying the same thing if Trump were the Democratic candidate, which many traditional Republicans have accused him of being closer to than what *they* believe in. People from all corners of the political spectrum - and certainly all corners of the globe - are visibly worried about where this is all going.

Let's put aside the racism, sexism, ultra-nationalism, and overall ignorance of domestic and world issues that Trump has become known for - and which, incredibly, seem to make him even *more* popular. You can read specifics on all that almost anywhere else. What we need to focus on here is what a trump presidency would mean to the hacker world and to technology, the Internet, and free speech. It's not pretty.

he did. he then said that a couple months later some other person told him stuff and he was no longer for it.

but fuck, the damage was done. why admit it?

Let's examine one Donald Trump quote from this past December"

"We're losing a lot of people because of the Internet and we have to do something. We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them, and maybe in certain areas closing that Internet up in some way. Somebody will say, 'oh, freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people... we've got to maybe do something with the Internet because they are recruiting and by the thousands, they are leaving our country and then when they come back, we take them back."

It's painfully clear that Trump doesn't understand how the Internet works. But that won't stop him from dictating how he believes it *should* work and making the lives of anyone who get in the way absolutely miserable. The disdain with which those concerned about freedom of speech are referred to makes it abundantly clear that such people will not be looked upon kindly in a Trump administration. And when such freedom is seen as a threat, it's the beginning of a significant downward spiral How do you suppose he would deal with an anonymity network like Tor? Or the use of encryption? Or hackers in general?

Donald Trump is certainly not the only politician out there with uninformed ideas about technology and how to control the population. But never before has someone with such radical views been this close to the most powerful job in the world. Sure, we can find crazier people at lower levels of government and we can find much to criticize in the platforms of Trump's opponents. None of that is enough to make us any less concerned over what might happen in November.

It's irrelevent wether I benefitted or not and you know that. You litterally just comitted a strawman and ad hominem fallacy right after I predicted you would. Because you are a liberal and thats the only way you understand how to communicate political issues. But I digress. Hillary said Trump thought it would be good for his business of the housing market crashed. Trump said yeah it would be good for his business. That in no way means that he wanted americans to suffer through a depression just so he could improve his business. He simply said that if it happens then he will turn it into a good thing. You implying that he wanted americans to suffer because of an exonomic collapse is a serious strawman fallacy.
Till next time my logically fallacy friend

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

If Trump had been in power when Apple stood up to the FBI's demands to crack their own security this February, the outcome could have been very different. While he could only call for a boycott against them as a candidate, he could have taken actions to cripple the company as president. And it wouldn't have ended there. The impact to technology companies, not to mention our very right to privacy would be severely impacted with this type of mentality calling the shots. It shouldn't come as a surprise that Trump is opposed to net neutrality or that organizations like The Free Press Action Fund have rated him as the worst candidate for "citizens' digital lives."

So there's that. Now try and imagine what his attitude and shoot-from-the-hip mentality called for the execution of Edward Snowden, which ought to give you an idea of how *anyone* who embarrasses his regime would be treated.

>Not realizing this copy pasta is stale already

We've all had these uncomfortable interactions with individuals who believe hackers are the equivalent of terrorists and, if these people had *their* way, all of the hackers would be locked up or worse. We can laugh when it's a misguided relative at Thanksgiving because they're only speaking their minds and they really don't know any better. But give someone with such massive gaps in knowledge the power to actually *get* their way and it quickly stops being funny. Look at the history of fascism in the last century and you'll see that it always starts with someone in power echoing people's misguided perceptions that revolve around fear and misinformation. Not only does the power make these thoughts turn into policy, but it also emboldens more misguided members of the public to become authorities, and ultimately monsters. Before you know it, the mere *suspicion* of being different or of posing a potential problem is enough to have someone prosecuted, locked away, or simply kept from living a normal life. There is no nation on earth that is safe from this sort of threat. Believing otherwise is the quickest way to learn that lesson.

We don't doubt that some will see this as an overreaction, to which we say it's a nice contrast to the underreaction we've been seeing over the past year. Trump is not just one unqualified and dangerous person; he represents many more who have no qualms about putting policies of hatred and anger into practice. We've seen it happen before and we'll see it happen again. If there's one thing we've gained from the Trump campaign, it's the realization that we are not immune. Sometimes change isn't funny at all.

they can't even bring themselves to type it out. because their tears would short out their keyboards.

>legal loophole
>audited
>for doing legal things
You thought there was a connection there didn't you?

So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is -- it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable.

But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

>ASK SEAN HANNITY

>The reality of the fact is that he was a smart enough business man to operate his business in a LEGAL way to where he didn't owe any federal income tax. Any smart business person would take that oppurtunity.

Not American and didn't see the debate so feel free to ignore or just call me a faggot.

Assuming what you say is right, that puts him in a difficult position. As a presidential candidate, does he continue condone this? If so, can everyone else do it?

Yeah because he totally does not have a past of fucking the "little people" over to better himself and his businesses he daddy built up for him.

Try again with your pseudo-intelligence faggot. Look up a few more terms instead of ad hominem. It's over used here on 4chins.

>audited
>for doing legal things
IRS stop & frisk

Nope just him. He can do whatever he wants because he's a very smart business man. Very smart. Believe me.

China.
ISIS
MEXICO

why is Cred Forums turning into Cred Forums?

He clearly did. Even he brought up Howard stern. Then he said what's his face Chris henity or something from Fox news and himself used to have private fights about it over the phone and used that as his reasoning why he was against it from the get go. But the problem is, no one heard that, but there is video recording of trump saying it was a good idea prior to all of that.

SNIFF

Strawman and ad hominem again kek.
Infact you totally ignored what I said amd just got amgry because you knew I was right.
Till next time my logical fallacy friend.

Yet his leading opponent is Hillary Clinton... These are some majorly shitvelections youre having. An ornage nazi versus a female nazi.

i'm not looking to debate it,w ho's better etc. it's pretty clear that trump admitted to all that up there and it bothered me.

Smart Man

Kek
>that is not nice
>I could say some very mean things but I won't

thinkprogress.org/the-night-donald-trump-couldnt-call-sean-hannity-9d286986cf1?gi=efc03b07c321

Holt would not call Sean Hannity.

But after the debate, others would. At The Ringer, three former staff members for Obama —Jon Favreau, Tommy Vietor, and Jon Lovett — got Hannity’s number and called him up.

Hannity answered but hung up when they started asking about his conversations with Trump about Iraq.

If I had money to pay lawyers that get me out of paying taxes, I'd do it. Rosie IS a fat pig. He never said he doesn't pay his employees. Hillary is a career politician, of course she has experience.

>skipped his own after-party
I hadn't heard this one.
Top fucking kek.
He's done and he knows it.

You take it as ignoring because you are too retarded to see that him walking on the backs of others and not paying taxes is beneficial to the majority of the US. Are you even a fucking US citizen? Are you even legally able to vote?

>Smart business move
>creates a new relestate business at the peak of the bubble
>goes bankrupt
>so smart

He went home and cried into his daughters breasts

fyi people have been convicted of abusing loopholes in the law
best example I know of
>guy starts tire disposal business
>guy charges a lot less than the competition
>guy rents storage unit
>packs it full of tires
>stops paying for rental unit
>contract says all property in abandoned units becomes property of the storage unit company
>storage company tries to sue guy
>guy pulls out contract
>guy loses suit
>judge says he did not enter into contract in good faith
>guy gets fined by EPA for improper disposal of tires

I just watched the debate again this morning.
There is nothing wrong with not paying taxes, he's guilty of nothing there.
Also, do you think the Clinton Foundation pays it's fair share of taxes? They're getting millions of dollars in foreign money from places like Iran and Saudi Arabia and about 5% goes towards "the people"
Are you seriously saying Trump, as a businessmen has done anything wrong by pouring tax deductions into charities that directly go to support the people that federal money would have gone to waste for?
Are you really that fucking stupid OP

i mean is an every thread i see on b/ there is something reguarding trump vs hillary debate. yall need to head down to Cred Forums with your nonsense. im in canada so i dont care. im here to see random shit not dump american politics

you know when I will be laughing really hard? If Trump is elected, his taxes are finally revealed and he was on Putin's or Saudi payroll.
When all the fags rooting for a strong leader learn how they voted for a puppet of the foreign powers they despise so freely.

Okay I'm sympathetic to this but would like to know how a supporter would justify it. The only thing I can think they would say is that people clever enough to exploit loopholes should be rewarded.

It's interesting because here in the UK even the right-wingers are foaming at the mouth over tax loopholes and rich people paying less tax than average people who can't afford to hire teams of accountants and lawyers to exploit loopholes.

Wait, you are saying that a charity should pay taxes but trump shouldn't? Get the fuck outta here

they already know the possibility and don't care. 20% or so, more than the amount that voted for him in the primaries, wouldn't care either way.

same goes for clinton's side.

>Clinton in bed with Saudi Arabia
>Forgets to mention Trump also in bed with Saudi Arabia

exactly, you need money to exploit these loopholes, that's the problem with it.

>nothing wrong with paying taxes
>claims blacks not paying their taxes and being on welfare are horrible
>bitches about shit not getting done and the US. Debt
>says billionaires like him not paying taxes are not a problem

OKAY YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS.

But what you are saying is besides the point. Your original arguement was that trump is dumb for admitting that he is smart for avoiding federal income tax. I explained to you why he was actually smart and then you started whining about how his dad gave him money amd how he takes advantage of people and tottly avoided the initial issue we were talking about. Yet you still tried to act like it countered my arguement in some way.
You also just committed a strawman and ad hominem fallacy again. Listen Liberal lacy I'm willing to agree with you. You just havn't given me any reason to yet.
I could link you to a logical fallacy page if it would help. Would you like that?

These dumb ducks bitch about poor people being on govt assistance and "not doing their share" but praise rich fucks like him for loop holing it just because he is a racist. How dumb can these morons be?

If you call trump bottled water really or trump steaks sold only at a clothing store really smart business. Compare this to the business that were successful and trump hardly has any worth while business

in order to use the loopholes you have to spend what you would normally pay to the IRS to charitable organizations
it is not like he didn't pay the IRS and just kept the money

400 LBS

L
B
S

>"legal"

ftfy

How many people have operated companies that didn't file bankruptcy even once?
>irrelevant
>Trump is best at bankruptcies
>Trump is best at everything

Samefag as this post.

Another point, he did not in any way admit that he said he was for Iraq to Howard Stern, go watch the interview yourself, it's on youtube.

But even if he did, so fucking what? In hindsight everyone who supported the war now says it's a bad thing, do you forget that millions and millions of Americans were for the war post 9/11?
I'm sure they have very different opinions now, but the fact remains, and you can see this in interview after interview after interview before and shortly after the outbreak of the Afganistan and Iraqi operations that Trump was fully against it.

Are you really so fucking stupid that you can't see what a total fucking asshole Trump is? That's the real question.

Strawman fallacy. What does his smart move to avoid federal income taxes in a legal way in order to maintain a profitable business have to do with that in any direct manner.
Avoiding federal income taxes was a smart move.
Opening the company at that time was a smart move too. All signs pointed to it being a profitable business. But the economy failed Trump doesn't control the entire economy. Yet.

not true. look up assigned conepnsation.

trump directed people who owed him money to pay it to the foundation, which is legal as long as he then goes and pays the taxes on it, which he clearly did not.

I understand you are a shill, paid to post this clumsy dreck.

None-the-less, revise your views after reviewing what the sour lies of democrats actually achieve.

Who wants to be like Obama-town?

"A strike is a very serious step that affects the lives of thousands of parents and children, and we hope that before taking the final steps toward a strike, the CTU's leadership works hard at the bargaining table to reach a fair deal," Bittner said in a statement.
The vote comes as the approximately 400,000-student district is experiencing serious financial problems. Credit rating agencies have put the district at "junk" status. The district's $5.4 billion budget relies on increased property taxes, borrowing and $215 million in state money contingent on a statewide pension overhaul.
Schools CEO Forrest Claypool has said that if the state doesn't come through, the district will have to cut money from classrooms.

That's a great lefty loony conspiracy theory you've got, maybe you should email it to Hillary's team so they can prompt it to her in the next debate.

Why would he skip his own after-party?
He has stamina.

But he lies time and time again about what he did or didn't say and the dumb fuck is on film saying the shit and swears he never said it. Like he said, he could murder someone in broad daylight in front of you retards and still get a vote because he loves the poorly educated

Supply side economics has already proven to be a disaster. GTFO and move to Kansastan

then why not release his taxes? clearly trump thinks it's bad. does it really matter of poor chumps like you don't?

A winning temperament too!

So are you saying he didn't try to save money at all, but simply decided he would rather give money to charities than to the government?

Do you think anyone should be able to do that?

My intention wasn't to compare obama, trump and clinton. I just didn't like him admitting to everything up there. it bothered me.

>Completely ignores the fact that Trump has maintained 511 successful businesses.
>Doesn't know the reasons Trump used chapter 11 to fill out of those 4
>Something isn't profitable, uses loopholes in bankruptcy law to recoup some financial loss
>Still worth 4.5 billion dollars

>he did not in any way admit that he said he was for Iraq to Howard Stern
this

I mean, he did say he was for the word on Howard Stern's show, everyone has heard the clip, but he didn't admit it during the debate, just hinted at it.

>even if he did
he did
>so what
so he's a giant fucking liar and rightly thinks there are a lot of morons who believe him despite the facts.
>you can see after it became popular to be against the war trump was against the war
wow what a leader

So you are implying trump will be comvicted of operating his business in a smart manner?

he should not have admitted it. if there's nothing wrong, why not release his taxes? you're just covering for him at this point.

His worth is not known.

You're argument for how America sucks under Obama is that one school district isn't solvent?

This is bait right? Nobody is that fucking stupid.

Trump double agent

nonetheless
one word. not that user and not saying you're dumb, just helpin a nigga out

also, it's not 100% you dummy

you're clearly someone who's never made enough money to warrant any sort of charitable contribution.

>how much you weigh

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Almost 30 minutes of footage from 30 years ago - today showing Trump being consistent in everything he's said

>successful businesses
>successful
He hasn't even managed to keep pace with the S&P 500. His entire career is a failure.

Fuck off wiyh your scummy bait m9

he's not even consistent from one speech to the next in a week, faggot.

on the ohter hand, despite him flip flopping 4 times in a month, if you hand pick the speeches where he agrees with himself you can show that too.

pointless.

>it bothered me
Why?
Was it because he folded when he got called out on those things?
Or is it because you finally are starting to see how shady AF DJT is?

He has a 104 page financial report out, releasing his tax returns shows very little.
His estimated worth is based on the total accumulative assets plus the 650million that he showed returned this year.

I'm at work. Try to find work instead of copying and pasting favorited videos storm front pulls out of their faggot asses when confronted with truths.

>Do you think anyone should be able to do that?
everyone is able to do that
but most people are either
>too lazy to itemize their deduction instead of just taking the standard deduction
or
>to greedy to give enough to get a deduction larger than the standard deduction

Because shills like you who have zero business or economic knowledge are intentionally trying to make him look bad for making smart business move and he isn't giving you any more ammo.
>because he is smarter than you
>

Ahh a trumpeter... You must work for him ahhhh

>he was a smart enough business man to operate his business in a LEGAL way to where he didn't owe any federal income tax
>You litteraly have no fucking idea what you are talking about

So... can you explain how this works?

because in my mind clinton was exaggerating or outright lying.

but then he admitted it all, forcing me to re-evaluate.

Pretty sure your links are Huffpo and Raw Story user.

Just out of interest, did Trump pull off a Rubio yesterday? Always drinking....didn't he made fun of Rubio for that?

>I mean, he did say he was for the word on Howard Stern's show,
"I dunno, I guess so" is not the same thing as actually casting a ballot in favor of the war, which Hillary actually did.
"I guess so" usually means "I have no actual opinion"

if releasing his returns showed little he would've released them. he doesn't want to eat the shit sandwich that the press will feed him when they learn he pays no federal taxes, doesn't give near as much to charity as he claims, and that he might not even be as rich as he claims.

>in my mind

>video starts
>muh feels music
>tfw Hillary creates jobs by paying shills
>tfw Trump works you for free

>hand pick the speeches where he agrees with himself
This.

COCAINE
O
C
A
I
N
E

What has he flip flopped on. Name some.
Cite something he said, in quote, then cite what he's said later that contradicts that, in quote.
Thanks.

Shit like this is no different than the "trump is a racist" card

>too afraid of liberals to release taxes
>brave enough to defeat ISIS
choose one

It's possible. A business can deduct losses. If his businesses suffered massive losses then it's possible that he didn't owe any taxes after all of the deductions. Not sure how massive losses are supposed to make him look like a smart businessman though...

vote for garry johnson

This

WHO CARES

Fucking hell dude and I bet you cared about the Obama birth certificate thing too. If thats really your reasoning for changing your vote then you dont undertstand politics.

The arrogance of this fucking man.

Even during a mother fucking presidential debate, he has that arrogant fucking smug bullshit.

>Yeah, it's smart I paid 0 taxes.

If any working American, that gets federal taken out of their paycheck every fucking week, votes for this clown, you need to commit suicide.

He openly admits its OK for these tax loopholes for the rich to exist. While I understand he's trying to appeal to the rich, even those rich he's appealing to know he's a fucking moron for bringing those dirty tax loophole secrets up.

Even so, he's still fucking BRAGGING that he does this. He openly brags about shifting all taxes to the middle class, because the upper 1% can just do write offs on their returns, legally, and pay nothing.

This is the literal problem with American taxes, the MAIN problem. And this nigger is bragging about exploiting it.

This is the dumbest man alive. I was going to vote for him before this shit, because I despise the sjw/feminist/faggot crowd that Hillary will invigorate with her vagina in the white house.

Fuck the Republican party for being such fucking morons for letting this guy run for their nominee.

America has gone full retard. This is all a joke and a show to give the illusion of power to its citizens. Given a choice to elect a literal entertaining clown (has been paid to be a clown on TV for years) or wife to a president who was practically impeached.

Its all a joke to these people America, they're laughing at you as you sit in your voting booth line on election day. It's all fucked.

Here's an example from last night.

"Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese," Clinton said.
"I think it's real." Trump cut in: "I did not. I do not say that.

pic related

Here ya go, negro

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

>Are you for invading Iraq

>Yeah, I guess so; I wish the first time it was done correctly.

This is what Trumpanzees think qualifies as "being against the war in Iraq"

Is this true?

Whoops, posted them in the wrong order. But here you go.

he didn't say it. he typed.

Okay but that's not what I asked. Do you think it should be allowed? Do you think it's ethical?

Would that change if large numbers of people started doing it? What if everyone did it?

He even complained about not having enough money to pay for infrastructure. What the fuck

Nigger come on hahaha. So desperate.

Global warming isn't real. Global Climate Change is however very real.

Source: I'm a fucking Climatologist.

>All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing.
pissed me off so bad

Don't reply to troll posts guys the shills are board because they know trump will be elected president of the United States in November

They are tax breaks for donoting money to charity. There are tax breaks for having a economically friendly business. Accountants can miniminze the amount of taxes you will owe on products you make and sell. There are tax breaks for hiring veterans. Look for yourself. Google IRS business tax breaks and you can find an assortment or ways to get tax breaks for your business. The reason you don't know this already means you shouldn't be talking about it because you are clearly uneducated. Do some reaseatch before you open your fucking mouth. And better yet go to the polls.

yeah there are literally every example about nearly everything he's ever said, every policy he's ever had.

That's besides the point. You know exactly what Trump and the rest of Republicans say on the regular.

And you can stuff your source, pics or it didn't happen.

Is this real?

none of that gets you to 0 taxes faggot

I slowly lost my shit, up until they dumped that fucking birth certificate bait in front of him. ...AND HE FUCKING BIT IT. And everything after that, he just got worse and worse, rambling directionlessly, throwing in every bit of random shit as it popped into his head, showing everyone how fucking insane he really is. Rosie O'Donnell? You're still hung up on Rosie O'Donnell? Are you 8? You're running for fucking president! Ask Sean Hannity? I could have said some horrible shit about you and your family but I decided not to... holy fuck, I have a ten year old son who is really good at computers... Jesus wtf are you even...

Total collapse.

Guess I'm voting 3rd party too. Great.

you don't know he denied climate change? wtf have you been reading and watdching and listening to? holy fuck

Yes.

Yep. More details:

vox.com/2015/9/2/9248963/donald-trump-index-fund

yes. unless you ask trump in front of a national audience.

DONALD WHY, WHY DONALD!

youtube.com/watch?v=mog9EJkKLwA

i'd like to believe this, i really would. I wouldn't feel so bad supporting the guy for so long.

his son is ten years old

TEN

YEARS

OLD

he has lots of computers and knows all the cybers

Fucking destroyed.

he admitted to not paying income tax. Which honestly is his right. Constitution says that congress has the right to levy taxes. Income tax is collected by irs. The 16th amendment which makes income taxation legal does not provide for another agency which reports to the executive branch to lay those taxes. I and a few other people I know don't pay income taxes. We were involved with lawsuits against the irs and won. They now have us listed as uncollectable.

"I have investments in Charlotte."

- Danny Trimp

Sorry retard. I don't live in the US. I have other things to worry about most of the day.

Is that right? Now the burden of proff lies on you. Explain to me how it can't get you to zero taxes. I am actually quite interested in your business knowledge now.

All these issues have nothing to do with the Nation as a whole you fucking retarded, here let me put it down simple

>Hillary attacks on Trump are on him, his life, or company

>Trumps attack on Hillary are on her and her career which have effected the nation as a whole

>tax breaks

Nigger.
If he really is worth as much as he says he is, there's no way he could get enough breaks to pay 0 taxes.
Not only that, but there's also no proof of charitable donations without releasing his taxes. Which he could do, he just won't.

Proof*

wait are you serious? wait no please keep using that as a comeback so I can laugh some more in the future

Novels/science/history books, films, and music.

I'm not American and although I think Trump's politics is retarded, I find reading the latest "omg look what trump said" boring. The reason I asked about that particular tweet is not just that he's denying climate change but that he's saying it's a Chinese conspiracy. It could be the truth but it could just as easily be a parody, and who fucking knows around here?

>Proof*
*Foorp!

Will someone please call Sean Hannity?!

It is his businesses taxes breaks we are talking about. They are considered two seperate legal entities.
You don't even know what you are arguing about

It's called write offs you dumb ass look it up

Thats right dodge the question liby

I'm the guy who asked if it's real and this is my post:
Don't want this to derail any productive discussion:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx-HuVw40IY

>Implying Hilary isn't just as bad.

Like, what you said isn't untrue, but both candidates are guilty of this, and to be honest, id rather take my chances with the one who doesn't have 100+ known dead political enemies.

So you agree with me then?

I never seen a guy get roasted so bad

Actually, nobody does, because there is no proof. But if you enjoy your hypothetical more, then by all means, believe yourself.

I lold harder than I should have. well put user, we didn't all miss the joke

it was really painful to watch.

they also need to, for both their sakes, not fucking have the camera on them both for every fucking second.

Donald's October 14th RAPE hearing is coming, Donald! See you in court for what you did to that little girl.

Donald just wants to be president because nobody is going to convict the U.S. President of being a pedo, it would be too disgraceful to the nation.

Write off are legal so idk what your point is

Yeah....that's why he's audited every year for the 20 years

>id rather take my chances with the one who doesn't have 100+ known dead political enemies.
jade helm bro
bigfoot killed kennedy

where is the trial? i bet he won't show up personally right? i hope it's nyc, i can show up then wait for him to arrive.

Last night is what finally did it for you? Really?

Jesus how retarded is this country?

>liby
kek, I live in a log cabin in the deep forests of Finland. I don't care if Hillary Trump or Donald Clinton is elected.

So was this one of those debates where everyone thinks their own side won?

i.e. every political debate ever.

inb4 my side didn't win, you sound fake already.

not exactly. he actually dug himself a deeper hole by saying something along the lines of "i don't even know what's going on over there" jfc donald get your shit together

And thats also why they never found anything in his audit.

It really fucking triggered me that you had to begin a written sentence with "like"

Sorry faggot.
This
and this
are my posts. Don't know what you are talking about.

Thats is my point. I think you came in on the wrong side of the convo bro. I'm in support of trump and I already said what you are saying. Follow the convo back

trump blamed the mics, blamed the moderator and skipped his own after-party while clinton said she enjoyed herself and went on to a rally right after.

pretty clear who they both thought won.

>exemplified good business tact
>unfit to run the country
pick one

Isn't the audit ongoing?

Tottaly side stepped my point.
Strawman arguement
I'll be waiting for a proper reply

i don't care the reasons for it i just didn't want him to openly admit up there on national television.

Never understood why liberals hate profit so much.

To be fair, he's a business man, there are legal loopholes, he used them.
Trump did nothing wrong.

nah, the romney/obama mccain/obama debates were like that, but here we see a man who is clearly to dumb to tie his own shoes arguing against a seasoned politician with actual policies and statistics. the fact that even most people on Cred Forums are cringing for the donald should tell you this match was pretty one-sided

even giuliani said if he were trump he would skip the remaining debates

tl;dr

every year the audit ends and another one begins. once the year's audit is over, it's over.

Really. I think everyone's sticking to their guns because they don't want to admit that this country isn't going to get fixed no matter who gets the presidency. Some shit we can't fix because of government interference and some shit we can't fix because everyone's too busy fighting against each other to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty together.

web.archive.org/web/20150824145822/http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/08/20/business/ap-us-gop-2016-trump-cautious-deal-maker-glance.html

The link dead article is archived.

Assuming you are the same user you just said it's been happening for the past 20 years. He must be a really good and honest business man if he has been audited for 20 years and they never found anything wrong huh?

too dumb*
or 2 dum

he also spent too much time in damage control and not enough time make coherent statements about anything

You won't get one.
Without him releasing tax returns, there is no way we can even have this discussion with any legitimacy. Whether it's business tax breaks, charitable donations, tax breaks for having kids or putting money into his retirement, we know jack and shit about it.

fuck off sean

there's proift and then there's making a shit ton of money, paying no taxes, shady business deals, paying off politicians and screwing over contractors you agreed to pay just to squeeze just a little more profit out of it.

no, that is NOT acceptable no matter what your political affiliation is.

what's worse is ADMITTING IT.

Okay liby

>Don't know what you're talking about
Looks like your problem is a lack of reading ability.

Then you care for the wrong reasons. If what he did isn't wrong then there's no reason for you to be upset that he admitted it. If what he did was wrong then you should be glad that he did. End of story. Do you want to be lied to?

how'd you know that was my name?!?! who is this?

>He must be a really good and honest business man if he has been audited for 20 years and they never found anything wrong huh?
This year alone his "charities" have come under fire at least twice for fraudulent shit (buying a tim tebow helmet and a painting for trump's private use)

what makes you think they've never found anything else wrong? going on a hunch?

youtube.com/watch?v=dgDxvaCsZMI
Yes minister

i didn't have to consider if it was right or wrong because i thought it was just propaganda, like his being a racist or working with the russians.

and he admitted to being racist up there too

no admittance yet about russia. maybe next debate.

Fucking NYT...
Why would they remove the link?

I'm with you here OP. I was starting to go down the trump route, thinking maybe behind that idiotic looking mask there was actually an intelligent man. But the debate last night did not prove that. I guess I'm not going to vote this year... They're both so fucking terrible, there really isn't the "lesser of two evils" in this situation.

>polls
>pol
>shilling

Regardless of his current tax return we were both just having a conversation about his previous tax returns. You tried to switch the convo to oh who knows because you were losing and made an arguement based off that.
Strawman arguement.
That or you are to dumb to follow your own discussion
>inb4 that was another user

Fuck you! I will move to Mexico, apply for citizenship, and then ILLEGALLY cross the US border... just to spite you.

i don't know what to do now. I don't know who vote for but it won't be Clinton.

he won on the issues lets be honest he got to the issues , while she took time to attack him no republican or liberal can refute this

Not OP, but if they found something wrong they would not be quiet about it. Government is openly on Hillary's side and would jump on every opportunity to pull the rug out from under him.

mexico permits dual citizenship

I wish it was just that nigger.

i didn't see any of that at all, sorry. what issues specifically?

>Why would they remove the link?
If I had to guess... it exposes him as financially inept, so he probably threatened a lawsuit.

>previous returns

Like the one from the 70s where he claimed negative income and paid no taxes as a result? Can you be more specific?

And I am the same user you've gone back and forth with the last few posts, yes, but not before that.

>if they found something wrong they would not be quiet about it
like the penalties he paid to the IRS this year?

This faggot even sounds like Trump. Is that you, Donald?

Doesn't that depend on where you stand on "the issues", and even what you think "the issues" are?

I mean if you think lizard people are a major problem David Icke is going to win every debate as far as you're concerned.

What's so bad about being in bed with Saudi Arabia?

are (((you))) trying to do damage control? Trump rekt Shillery,

Yeah, I could never bring myself to vote for that malicious bitch. I guess I'll have to wait around and see which one of them wins. America is screwed in the end anyway...

they're muslims with no respect for human rights who funded 9/11

That's not what I mean. Forget everything before now, and think about what him saying it would mean now. I can't find a problem with someone for admitting something. What he meant, what he actually did, changes the interpretation of the admission. Admission of being able to manage things or admission of guilt?

Are we really arguing semantics instead of material now?
Reardless of which tax return we were talking about my arguement still stands.

He also sounded worse than fucking ever linguistically. I'm a Cred Forumsitician but the anti intellectualism in this country is just ruining politics

taxes are a major one

go on

It's not about being bad, it's about hypocrisy.

You know about it, don't you? Does that make me wrong?

Democracy jus tresembles the mood of a population, Trump is the Suicide of Superorganism USA. Those who preach death and suffer are trumpsupporters. Death will come upon the US when trump is beeing elected. So much death until people learn. It is like a borderliner inflicting himself damage. Why should masses of people behave differently than a single human beeing, a mass consists out of brains all similar, the result is a huge human brain, with emotions and shit. Only a country that close to psychotic behaviour is going to destroy itself, like a preprogrammed cell death. That is the real point of democracy, people, the masses decide their faith, but the human drives like greed, always lead to the egoistic believe of Republicans. That is what reality is. I am one of those who can "see" gl and have fun with the decision of voting trump

Ya stupid faggot cuck, This is the first politician that has come clean. He's much better than lyin Hillary

And? Who cares. Yeah he isn't a good person but what he plans to do for the country would would help it far better then Hiliary's plan.

Vote for a write-in. I'd say "Deez Nuts" would be appropriate

> I'm SHILLING HARD for Shillery....
> I'll go on Cred Forums and pretend to be a Trump supporter who turned to Shillery
> Ill go on Cred Forums
> When I'm found out to be a skype in the first 5 seconds;
> I'll call them a faggot
> on Cred Forums
> They will never know I'm a skype working for Shillery, tee hee hee hee.

fuck off you kike faggot, no one here is dumb enough to fall for your jew tricks, or be a Shillery supporter.

>my son can hold onto emails better than her

You're so ambitious, aren't you OP? You know what you look like to me, with your dirty polar bears and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube, with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed - pure West Virginia. What does your father do? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you. All those tedious, sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars, while you could only dream of getting out. Getting anywhere, getting all the way to the