Alright Cred Forums need some help/opinions.I plan on going to the police academy in January...

Alright Cred Forums need some help/opinions.I plan on going to the police academy in January, have a good deal going on with a local county sheriffs office,where they have offered to pay for my schooling, pay me to go to school, and hire me straight out of school. My problem is that both the school and sheriffs office will polygraph me.In the past 5 years or so I've done numerous drugs. MDMA products,acid, shrooms, coke, DMT, and obviously have smoked weed. Any way to go about lying or getting around those questions asked?

Best thing for you to do is just come clean. They will find out one way or another.

When they ask you a question change it on your mind, for instance if they tell you " do you do drugs "
Just imagine that they asked you " do you like horseshit"
And then answer to this question not the one they asked you

Do you think it will affect my chances at getting into the school?

Alright, i was wondering if me having that mentality would help or not.

I'm not sure. But, my friend who went in with me did. He stopped years before he went to the police academy. It apparently helped him as he knew what to look for and he already knew what some of the drugs smelled like. Guess you either have to lie or just be honest.

Gotcha man,i feel like it would be more a good thing, especially since i dont do anything anymore. But i appreciate the advice and help!

Smoke a little weed before the lie detector test.. Help calm you down

Goodluck to you! Always love to see more people joining the force :)

Just have to rememe rto bring eyedrops with me

Thanks man! I hope im ableto

They literally don't care that you did drugs, or about anything else youve done. Its less about what youve done and more a test of your ethics( which is the biggest factor of your hire).

The SO here told ne that they "prefer" that it has been 2 years since you used, when i applied to be a jailor.

Yes there are ways to avoid that question. Don't become a pig. That simple.

just why in the hell does somebody wants to sell his soul to get a cop?

cops are the most worthless pieces of shit on earth, honestly.

I always wanted to be a state trooper, but i hated that in my state one of the polygraph questions asked if you have ever window creeped in a perverted way. I was a kid, but still.

Do not compromise your integrity. If you mess that up early on, it will definitely hurt your chances for employment. Before I went to academy i was arrested for marijuana a couple years prior. I still went through academy and currently have an interview lined up with a local agency. You should be ok.

Just answer honestly, and say you saw a dude rubbing one out, and decided you would never do that again.

honestly if you are even too dumb to lie you are actually on a good way to become a fucking cop

die in hell motherfocker

dc

Wanting to become a cop isnt so bad, its usually out of a call to serve. It takes a couples of years dealing with shitbags like you to become jaded to the point of being an asshole to everyone.

Stop tyrone.

cops are just so stupid. they dont ask questions. they just do what they are told. even dogs are smarter ...