Does she massage your ballz?

Are you a cuck?

No , she's usually tired after working. Being a masseuse is hard labor

op is cuck

Oh too bad

You boys know what to do.

Ooppa-rator, geto mii duburu.

op is cuck

So she feels up random dudes all day, then refuses to massage you after?

Holy fuck this is rich

Do you have a link for a set/vid of the pic you posted?

So, how is paying stuff for a whore who doesn't even fuck with you?

TWENTY SIXTEEN GET

Since when is massaging someone a cuck?

Do you get happy ending?
If you know what I mean hahahahh
No?
*Cry* I wanted to be funny lol

Does it ever run in your mind that a client of hers might ask for "extra time" aka, ask for a handy or fuck her brains out and keeps it to herself?

Fuck that hurt to read

Is the massage parlor that she works at reviewed on rubmaps? What's it rated?

What I's this post? I don't like jumping on people fit his they type but jesus dude this cringe is to much

If I was OP this would be on my mind all the time. Unless it's an open relationship I take stuff way to serious.

who is this?

I fucking hate auto correct

I can guarantee somebody's at least asked

OP you better start talkin to her bout some of this shit or you're a bigger pussy than I thought

Hard to stroke all those cocks all day

Good

What the fuck is up with this thread? Half you motherfuckers can't even speak English.

Hand job is $40 USD, full service is $100 USD. I never opt for a blow job because I don't know if I should top 60 or 80. Can she clear this up for me?

OP is a pussy. My gf is a whore. She works all night banging customers, sleeps during the day while I stay at home living off the good money she earns. Life is good.

Hey OP. It doesn't get you mad that your GF touches riped men all day?

sports therapy spa= massage
massage parlor= rub somebody's back for as long as it takes them to bone up and then suck them off

>OP you're dating a hooker

Massage parlors are fronts for sex workers, spas and physio therapy places have non prostitute rubbing you down trying to either elicit relaxation with out sexy time explosions or correct muscle tissue causing pains.

I applaud the bait on this, OP.

She works at massage envy, which is a massage parlor BUT NOT an Asian massage parlor

You must have been away for awhile Moscow has invaded our boards

lol massage envy
>aka massage K-mart

Does she work at hair cuttery too?

is she amazing at giving handjobs?

TITS OR GTFO

Do you know how to read?

Here come dat girl

Why are they here? Don't they have homeless people to murder?

Do you get a discount?

Can you please ask a guy who's asking a guy who's dating a girl who works in a massage parlour anything?

BAHAHAHAAH massage envy
>where the masseuses are envious of girls who work at legit spas that only service gross poorfags who can't afford a decent massage at a non meme spa

ITT: cuck who's gf rubs guys shoulders at the airport and then ask her to go blow them in the airport Family Restroom

TRIGGERED
>autism alert

At least op doesn't have to worry about his girl fucking other dudes the guus that go to envy don't have the money for a happy ending

Lol. I just got back from a massage parlor where I got a handy. I shoot huge loads and up to three feet away and I try to get it in her hair but missed today. Got one girl right in the eye once. Got several girls in their hair.

if the best job she can get is Massage Envy she either don't speaka the englee or she's too ugly to work at a decent spa, so he doesn't have to worry about that anyway.

the place i go to get handies the girls always cover it up with a warm wet towel right before. Except for my one girl who covers it up with her mouth lol. I bet I've shot 20 loads into her gob