youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdotDI4azKw
youtu.be/HuoLzx0mcho
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES!

It's time for fat neckbeards to cosplay and pretend they care about their country.

r8 me plz

I'm all for removing kebab. But doing it in the name of another retarded religion isn't achieving anything. Replacing one retarded ancient cult with another retarded ancient cult is retarded.

Pussy. Go back to your Tumblr.

well we have to give it a cool name...

youtube.com/watch?v=xdotDI4azKw

DEUS VULT

I would join my white brother

youtu.be/HuoLzx0mcho

I'm not even racist or particularly politically oriented and I'd sign up. Muslims are going to turn the entire planet into Somalia if we don't organize against them. Might as well get rid of black people and feminists while we're at it.

DEUS VULT

WE NEED A NEW CRUSADE
BUT AN INTELLECTUAL CRUSADE
KILL EVERYONE UNDER 90 IQ

rly?
didnt see that coming...

ALLONS Y

ONWARD

you should be racist you cuck, your supposed to be programmed by evolutionary survival, there are other races and the caucasian race is down to 14% because we are going extinct, I bet the last white person will be 'not racist' aswell before they die surrounded by immigrants.

oH mAmA

DEUS VULT

its like the world is ment to bee doomed
retarded people reproduce more and smart ones help them stay alive (with medicine,science and other sutff)

Appealing to nature is the faggot's way. We are human beans and have the ability to overcome our natures. Thus I will continue to fuck asians right in the pussy.

get out of your armchairs and start acting on your words you fat bloody cucks

>human beans

eurasians may be the only race that will maintain the high level intelligence and keep at least some of the white genetics, so go for asians all you want pal, I meant the high tier asians though, like Jap / Korean

the Chinese are the niggers of asia

White aren't even the most intelligent, we're just really good at civilizations. Ironically the jews test highest when it comes to iq.

We need a reconquista first

DEUS VULT

what would actualy happen if the pope called a crusade

the pope is a liberal cuck just like the rest of Europe. fat chance that he'd ever call a crusade

if a pope is not willing to call a crusade to defend christendom against all those who would seek to destroy it then he is not fit to be pope

this has been the cardinal rule for centuries

the current pope is a good guy.
but he doesnt have this kind of power anymore
at medieval time the church had a lot of power

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Deus vult!

Sadly, no crusades in these days because oil, murica and cucks rule the world. War is bad for business.

Jews are still caucasian pal, rofl. Imagine a time when there will be no white pure bloods, thats completely fucked up but it can happen in the next 2-3 hundred years.

this cursed salah adin!

youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E

DEU$ VULT

DEUS VULT INFIDEL!!!

fuck sand niggers

DEUS VULT

Not playing Anno Domini 1257,nice try infidel..

well you'll have banner lords soon

War is always good for business.

Not nowadays. Unless u're talking about arms dealers n crooked politicians. Common folk will probably not benefit from that ever.

Deus Vult