What do u do after a good Cum

what do u do after a good Cum

Cry.

smoke and piss

eat a sandwich

eat it

eat it so I don't lose any gains.

Remember how much i hate my life, wait for refractory period to pass, repeat cumming.

Cry until I pass out

feel ashamed to what i jerked off. then smoke and piss.

slap your mom

hide the body.

sauce?

close 16 tabs

same

lay back and rest for a few minutes

This is how is see /fit/

kek

always try to kill myself

Haha

>implying I even have a good cum, ever
>implying it isn't just a disappointing buildup with no ending to speak of, it's just going one minute then done
>implying all things which bring joy and happiness don't eventually die inside you, leaving you miserable and waiting for death

/thread

Down that rrabbit hole u cant open 1 alone

i used to fall asleep afterward when i was younger. it was one of my standard methods of going to sleep. now it doesnt make me tired at all. dunno why tho.

I tell her not to tell mom and put her back in the crib.

calling all spidies

Burry corpse and run

the problem i have is that i fall asleep within 30 seconds of splooging all over my hand or crusty sock (god bless his soul) and i have no time to clean before i fall asleep as I like to scrub my mittens clean with h2o.

Pull out of your mum.

i miss those days. wonder if it's the fact that i'm always staring at a monitor now.

After a good, big cum, i like to hand op a towel

>

Piss, then eat. Makes me hungry.

U8 m8??

exit out of my mom's facebook

I remember cumming and not even cumming. That was good, but I didn't even know at the time.

Run home, remove the blackface makeup, go to sleep, read the news the next morning to see if the grill called the police.

Hahah u sooo fanny

Blast music. I hate this real desire for music after an orgasm

and your neighbors always know when you've cum!

can u fuck u in a edm festival

put the cap back on and make sure I don't use that shampoo.

this

Same man, always the same. Clean up, lay down, chill to music and sleep

a real /fit/ doesn't jerk off, no successful bodybuilders or strongmen fap

You better fucking know it

i'm not sure wanking is something you brag to the neighbors about. fucking maybe, but jerking off?

Can i fuck myself in a edm festival. Metal is more my thing but yea i could

Well they know im having fun and blowing my seed al over the place so why not. They can fuck to the thought of me cumming

oh so it's altruism, fair 'nuff! good on ya. i remember sitting in my backyard with my gf years ago and hearing slapping thighs from a neighbor's house. my gf and i were fucking within seconds we were so turned on!