Anything got you down, Cred Forums?

Anything got you down, Cred Forums?

Relationship problems, Lack of Relationship, just anything you wanna take off your chest.

ill listen nigga

bump for general interest

Hurt my shoulder few weeks ago at the gym, took some time off, lost a bit of progress, cant do shoulder exercises as I could before...kill me now

Most of the time I'm ok woth being homeless but it still hurts tome from time. It gets worse because my ex lives 15 miles away, it would have been nice to spend time there while I got my act together; I was never able to lose all this weight.

I try not to cry through this drama.

jk niggas end your lifes

RAWR

I'm worried that Trump might win ;_;

I have no place in this satanic world.

I'm healthy, fit, intelligent and no one wants me as a worker.

Meanwhile all cripples and spastics are given money and even houses for nothing

oh shit dude where are you sleeping?

This seems so mundane

My gf is fucking my mind up, like you get to know someone and be together so shit gets better and life is ok, but with her fucking all the drama is tiring me already despite the fact that we are together for about a month lol. I can do better but i'd like to do anal before dumping her.

What should I do, lads?

im addicted to Cred Forums and it's slowly making me feel more and more shitty about myself. lurked on /r9k/ for awhile and i'm pretty sure being on there more will make things worse. Cred Forums is most definitely not meant for females.

where do you think you go wrong? during the interview or just your personality

No matter how hard i try i fail with chasing my dream. Im tempted to wake up and settle for a reality that will taunt me forever.

Im blue Cred Forums

Thanks nigger user

sometimes you have no other choice. this world is so shitty.

Dubs to dubs feels bro. Thanks man.

Ive been pursyeing my dream with every ounce of mental fortitude and dollar i have. Im nearly broke and feel it has all been.......a waste. Man, writing that is tearing me up.

Sorry user

i started this thread to see other peoples problems are worse than my petty issues and it must suck so bad to work so hard at something and it being still so far away.

this thread, man

My personality and look

One day a kid told me that I looked like I wanted to kill everyone

He was probably pissed by his three sisters chatting about my killer gaze

The more I search the more I'm told to go away, and the colder and emotionless I become.

My girlfriend of 2 years dumped me.
We lived together and two days after she dumped me, she bought her ex who she had before me to sleepover.
This was three months ago. She owns me shitload of cash, and her ex has dumped her since then again.
We still work our jobs together.
I feel so fucking lonely. Im 22 and I will die alone probably

Im a fag and have to to hide from anyone and it is killing me inside if I tell my parents they will most likely kick me out and I would have to live on a street why is this world so fucked up

try getting a job as some kind of stay at home tech support to work on your social skills. may not work but its worth a try

I'm on the streets, it's not that bad. Though I have some money, a part time job, a car, and I'm in a safe area.

It really does suck, though

I sleep in my car. Its OK and surprising comfy in the morning. Im this guy:

I've recently lost 60 lbs in 3 months (230-170) and figured that it would help with trying to get a girl. But even after that I still manage to say some stupid shit Infront of her. We aren't great friends but we talk a decent bit. I'm trying to build up confidence to ask her to homecoming, but I'm worried I'll look like an idiot if she says no.

>Cred Forums me a typical 23 yr old bored guy in the office
>one day decided to catfish pretty chicks
>decided to register in a dating app
>pretended to be a hot event organizing chick
>successful mission
>got 20+ noods from random horny bisexual femanons
>until one day I met the nicest femanon online

should I continue?

interesting as hell, hell yes

Well maybe a random fag on Cred Forums will help me vent...

I live in a city I'm going to leave next month, haven't had a gf for one year, tried to hit on coworkers, tinder, okcupid, to no avail. I know I have to leave at the end of October since February, and since then everyone behaves just like I'm already gone.

I have fewer and fewer friends over time, no one ever thinks of me to go out or do things, I always have to invite people, and they don't really care (like they cancel at the last minute, they don't show up, whatevs)

I only have one female friend that will listen to me complaining, she told me to go to a shrink (that's basically it), and only talks about that house she just bought, that guy she just fucked, her fucking job (she complained once that her week-end is only 3.5 days...)

Life, go gym, go work, go socialize, go bed , rinse and repeat
Fuck it boi why am I trying so hard to be in the same spot?
I'm Fucking bored and sad

i say do it, it feels like the worst shit but people get rejected all the time. imagine someone else getting rejected, its not like the movies, its either a "ugh... no" or a "I'm sorry!" if they do tell people it will only be her friends n sheit

I thought i had finally met a good girl.
I'm 20 yo and this is the first time i've asked a girl if she wanted to be my gf.

We had been really good friend for a year at uni. The day i returned from the summer hollydays was september 11th, her birthday. Noticing how some douche was flirting with her, i decided to do something. This very night, I unvoluntarily forgot my phone at douche's place. She picked it up and i went to her place the day after to take it back. After 15 minutes of talking when we were saying goodbye I asked her out. She said no, but with a cute laugh, and she seemed really sorry.

The wound is still open but given her behavior since that day i've had to accept that there is no option but staying "just" friends.

At 20 years old, it was the first time i ever fell in love with a girl.
Actually, she was not the love of my life. She was just a oneitis. And coming to this conclusions hurts a lot.

>be me
>love debates
>entp personality type
>best friend is military buff
>Hillary supporter
>tell him that im surprised he supports her bc of how she treats soldiers
>calls me hitler
>mfw i have no friends because i love arguing with them

my whole life is a financial shit storm. mainly from years of heavy drug use.

I'm in a very serious relationship of 2 and a half years. I love the girl to death but I still find myself looking for other woman. Girls ask for my number or flirt and I just have to push them away. For my girlfriend. Who is less attractive. Been smoking for two months straight now to deal with the pain. I wish I didnt think like this. I feel so guilty everytime. I want to sleep with another girl so badly.

Sure thing

>I matched this cute femanon from across america
>im from west coast she's from east coast
>started by thanking her for matching me back
>ask her why is she on a dating app
>she said because she was confuse with her sexuality
>her cousin inspired her to be bi-curious
>ask her if she's into girls more than guys
>haven't dated anyone ever
>means she still has her v-card
>winrar
>the catfish me took advantage of the situation
>talking dirty to her
>she said she's still a virgin so she's not use to dirty convos
>catfish me still insisted it's ok
>I used my magic statement to make her comfortable to send noods
>asked for my snap
>I said i dont have snap
>best way to hide your real self
>ask her to download kik
>best way to be a catfish
>she agreed and downloaded kik
>added me on kik

continue?

The feels

hell yes

>Get falsely accused of rape by a mentally ill girl who is using it to raise money for "charity" and get publicity for herself.
>Obviously didn't do it.
>But no one wants to support me and run the risk of *possibly* supporting a rapist (even if it's a 1% chance).
>I can't take explaining things to people anymore.
>Can't handle going out any more.
>Can't trust anyone anymore.
>Every time I cross the road I fantasise about getting hit by a car.
>Mfw when a dangerous cartoon frog is my only friend.

I can see the writing on the wall. My gf is being more and more annoyed by a lot of what I do or say. It's a fucking slow-mo car crash and I can't deal with it. I have a ton of work and responsibility and she was the only thing keeping me sane. I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing wrong.

big gay bump

Now I just feel lonley af. My best and only friend left the city, my crush is talking with me about hers crush, she'll leave soon too. fuck this

Ok cool

>added her back on kik
>ask her what would she do to me if she's with me right now
>i told her im just in bed, bored, doing nothing
>she said she gonna kiss me
>told her im expecting more
>boobs popped out in the convo
>catfish me is susprised af
>she asked if it will automatically come up on google
>i said no
>she sent another one
>super winrar for catfish me and real me
>continued talking to her about how i am going to suck her tits
>pussy popped out in the convo
>OMG this is too much
>continue talking to her dirty
>asked her to spread pussy
>she said yes
>OMG
>she sentpussy spreading vid asking me if its wet
>I said yes
>she sent another one to confirm
>OMG im so hard af
>continued for the rest of the day
>before the night ended she said she will send any request i ask
>i said hell yeah
>requested everything, from pussy spreading vid, shaving vid, pussy rubbing (since she's not willing to finger herself, for virginity purposes)
>continued this kind of convo with her for 3 months
>until just the other day, for a reason that....

continue?

Yes

yessss

cont pls

also what magical words?

Wanna kill friend jew, can't kill friend jew.
Can't sleep at night by the thoughts of killing friend jew.

> 24 years old hetero man
> friendless, dateless, kissless virgin
> probably depressed

I do not like myself, maybe even hate myself. I am trying to change myself but my ineptitude inhibits any progress no matter how much effort I put into it, rendering me as average at my very best qualities.
How can I develope affection to anything or anyone, yet alone love, when I lack the very fundamental understanding of the concept even for myself?

Friend is kill.
Life is kill.
Dance no kill.
Dance motherfucker.

wow I didn't new my catfish journey is interesting

>for 3 month we've been chatting on kik back and forth
>on the first month she's just sending me noods
>all my request granted
>on the second month, she's starting to share everyday stuff with me
>telling me how her mother is being strict to her
>doesn't allow her to have relationships
>the reason why she got influenced by her cousin to be bi-curious
>telling stories about her dogs, how cute they are, when is the next grooming sched
>to make the long story short, catfish me and her are getting attached
>we are sharing everyday moments more often
>catfish me only get noods at night before she sleep
>real me is not amused on the noods anymore
>catfish me just pretending
>she still telling me its ok she can send more
>i said its fine, we can just talk
>we talk all the way to sleep
>im starting to get distance with her because we are developing something
>catfish me pretends to date some guy
>making her jealous by making up story about dating and sex
>she doesnt care
>she just wants me to be happy
>knowing that my catfish self is happy is ok for
>starting to get distance

continue? need to stop so the post wont die

cont pls

user here

This is the magical word

>ask her what would she do to me if she's with me right now

every horny bisexual femanons fall for this

trust me stay in the relationship, I was in the same boat, when we finally split up I had so much regret. I never should have wanted it to end.

I say, we can go where we want to
a place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind
and we can dance.
Dance!

thanks for sharing your wisdom.

will try it for myself and share wins.

cont

i had a femanon. her first boyfriend was a more faggot of all faggots.

he dumped my friend because she don't want to get sex.

as you wish

>decided to make distance because she's getting more attach
>message popping out on a random time in a day
>cant resist self to reply
>tried resisting self to reply for a day
>still cant resist after a day
>chat her up again
>telling me stories about her sick dog
>having feels about her story
>makes me want to chat her up more
>tried resisting a reply again for two days
>success
>tried to peek on the convo
>asked me "user why are you not replying?"
>pretended to just be busy with the new guy and partying with friends
>told me she wish she has close friends that will party with her since she lives in a small town
>no clubs or bars close by
>needs to drive 20+ miles for the nearest party place
>she has friends but mom needs to resist her from going out too much
>told her to just stay at home since its safer
>lame reason to advise by real me just to not make her sad
>tried resisting her again for 3 days
>success
>tried replying to her every 3-4 days
>success again
>third month came in
>didnt reply to her for about a week
>success again
>she saw me read her messaged
>kik has a seen feature like facebook
>she messaged me

continue?

sorry for taking long tho, im at work and trying my best to finish

> in wheelchair
>turning 20
>no job
>suck at school
>running out of options

Bro got sick last week lost 4 kgs y try?

dont stop now nigga

Oh yes, please do continue sir.

Paperwork with deadline on friday. God I hate this and can't force myself to do it.

it gets better, just ease back in slow and make sure you up the warm up

user here, i'll just pee for 2 mins, keep this post alive

>tfw no gf
As simple as that. I think I'm getting to the point where I can't take it anymore.

bump for gay balls

similar to my problem nigga. i can talk to them easily but they always go for my friends or just like me as a friend

stop asking for cont you fucking faggot and finish the goddamn story.

>i can talk to them easily
Yep, that was never the problem for me. It's just that I never figured out how to level up from there.

Basically completely obsessed with my girlfriend.the more i love her the more she pushes away.
So I went on a workaway and fucking slept with countless woman and did a fuckton of drugs and shit. Now on my way back I feel more like a man and that She has to earn her way into my space just as I earned mine into hers.

I want a job but no one is hiring me

H

i do the big gay thing and get someone to message them and ask if she is the one that i dont stop talking about. i think that being a pussy is my biggest problem

i want to kill myself. i need human contact, or specifically female contact. i cant get it though, i have tried and tried, i need love i wanna cry, im not good looking at all, 4/10 if i have nice clothes and a shave, 2/10 normally. idk what to do. i masturbate so much my cock actually hurts, then i feel lost. i work from home and very very rarely leave the house.

ive messaged my ex several times, but shes found someone else. i havent seen her since 2014 and i miss her so, so much. im so alone. id treat my gf so well if i had one, flowers, chocolates, kisses.

really close to suicide.

i was too scared to talk to her so now i just watch her and her chad boyfriend go out on dates she doesn't know me

But even serial killers held jobs bro, probably you could become a butcher.
or P.I

You see? Even I can tell you that that's a problem. My problem, however, is that I "missed the train when I was a teen", and now I'm getting closer and closer to wizardy. Also, I basically have no human contact with anyone. Nothing significant, at least.

Jesus just get back in it, I have no chance of getting my shoulders back to where they were after 2 arthroscopies.

try working from a starbucks or other equally fitted places in your country.

GF clams she's wants to grow old with me. Wants a house and family. Talking about it today. She left me a few minutes ago. She was the only thing geting me through life and helping me cope with anxiety/depression. She also helped me by making me eat when I wouldn't. I think I'm just gonna get really drunk and off myself.

At least you got a gf at some point in your life...

ok user here, im back from the restroom

>she still messaged me after seeing me read her text
>sent a pikachu picture
>she's into pokemon go
>we both like pikachu, well my catfish self likes pikachu, real me likes snorlax tho
>still ignored her
>sent me a pic that she wounded herself in the bathroom
>still ignoring
>sorry girl i know how to resist
>resisting her for 2 weeks now
>sent me a message after 2 weeks
>opened the message
>oh my god
>the most feels i got since the ending of marley and me
>she said the most sincere message that a catfish can get
>from the real context she sent me:

"I can only assume that u found a gf/bf/ so ill stop messaging u it was really nice talking to u i really do hope we meet in the near future u seem like a really nice person also i downloaded the dating app again just cause i was bored but anyway i hop things are going good with ur life TTYL if we ever talk at all :( anyway have a good day not sure when u will read this :D"

>replied to her
>she replied back after a day

continue?? last one after this

no place would employ me to work with the public, believe me, i have a huge broken jew nose, im 270lbs, i can barely look people in the eye. im sick of women, the look they give you as though your a rotting corpse, i just cant handle it, its painful

yeah she was amazing, literally a 10/10 to me, she was really sweet and caring and loving and she loved me, but she wasnt ready to settle down and wanted to fuck other men, i begged her not to, i begged her to say, the last time i saw her was December 23rd 2014. i still message her saying i hope she is ok, maybe she will break up with her current bf and get back with me. i know im pathetic but she actually treated me well, no other girl ive ever met has even spoke to me with as much humanity.

havent had a shower in 5 days, havent brushed my teeth in 3 weeks. Some Jehovah witnesses came to the door 2 weeks ago and i invited them in but they said no. still spoke to them for 25 minutes on the doorstep. i bet they thought i was some fucking crazy guy

DONT LEAVE ON A CLIFFHANGER NIGGA

I had a heatstroke at work yesterday from working 12 hours straight , no lunch or break.... I couldn't hack it , it being a manual labor job. I called in today , not sure if I'll be able to go in tomorrow. Just got my check today , they pay 32 an hour... Gonna call my boss later n see if I can go back.

Bump

Just made another thread that 404'd. Told a tinder girl I kind of like that she shouldn't come over last night b/c she was too drunk. Now she's pissed at me.

>been single for almost 4 years
>haven't kissed a girl in like 2 years
>bored of being single

Yes continue

work on yourself, develop good habits and discipline yourself, start with bodyweight exercises and change your food. get yourself fit in basic psychology, body language and small talk. when you feel ready just go outside and e more open

Sort of. I was stupid enough to love someone, I ended up going down to their level instead of keeping them following me on my way up beyond my own level. They changed me, they doubted me, they tossed me away as soon as it was convenient, and replaced me with a representation of something I despise. They're going to destroy their own life to try and hurt me. Which worked for a couple weeks. And took all of my friends they could, cause human. Hmm what else. My best friend is borderline suicidal and currently on the other side of the country going full on darkmode no contact fuck everyone and everything mode. My Father is a giant child / bag of emotions / inheritance bum with an excuse for everything that suckered me into moving home to help him with endless guilt trips and empty promises when I was vulnerable and not thinking straight. My mother is a recovered, after 35 years, drug addict for 6 years so far, but lives 3000 miles away. She's oddly extremely supportive, but insane. One of my ex's / bestfriends / people I've ever related to on nearly every little thing without having to ask is broken and or extremely damaged by other people to a point that appears she might not be strong enough to recover from. I have trouble getting along with people who have had everything handed to them. And people who haven't had everything handed to them see me as a person who has had everything handed to him because the grandparents had a lot of money at one time that no one realizes has already been absolutely squandered, it was almost handled as poorly as literally burning it by people who didn't earn it, a long, long time ago. Oh and currently starting 3 companies I don't really want to start, to support people I feel I owe a debt to, because they don't feel like supporting themselves, while being told by everyone how it isn't going to work, even the people I'm doing it for, unless of course they see something positive come from it that exact second. Just a another normal day.

Looks like I'm the only one here who has a problem which fully not depends on me.
After some shitty drug-using experience I got some sort of schizo-spectre stuff disorder (maybe drugs were just stimulating some of it). Got no money for "brain-examination"
I got screwed up with my education after college (didn't even send my docs to any university i want).
Left my waiter job, didn't complete the practice because of first thing.
And the last one: a lot of my enviroment treats me as a gay or just an autistic freak and I don't even know why.
I do clearly understand this upcoming year doesn't promise anything good to me and I should just wait and do something useful like preparing for university exams, but it's all about this big chunk of shit i got inside my brain. Can't do anything useful and can't have any fun except SC2.

Initials?

IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US
Steada treated,
We get tricked
Steada kisses,
We get kicked
It's the hard-knock life!

Got no folks to speak of, so
It's the hard knock row we hoe
Cotton blankets ...steada wool

Empty bellies ...steada full!
It's the hard-knock life

Don't it feel like the wind is always howling?
Don't it seem like there's never any light?
Once a day, don't you wanna throw the towel in?
It's easier than puttin' up a fight

No one's there when your dreams at night get creepy
No one cares if you grow or if you shrink
No one cries when your eyes get wet and weepy
From all the cryin' you would think this place would sink
Oh, oh

Empty belly life! (empty belly life)
Rotten smelly life! (no no no no no)
Full of sorrow life! (full of sorrow life...)
No tomorrow life!

Santa Claus we never see...
Santa Claus what's that? Who's he?

No one cares for you a smidge
When you're in an orphanage

It's the hard-knock life for us
It's the hard-knock life for us
No one cares for you a smidge
When you're in an orphanage
It's the hard-knock life
It's the hard-knock life
It's the hard-knock life!

Gf 15

ok mah nigga here's the last part

>real me has so much feels after reading her message
>told her that there's a reason why i stopped
>she replied back after a day
>asked my why
>told her that i already felt bad for the both of us, especially her
>asked me why i feel bad, we're already close
>told her that im not who she thinks i am
>told me she's confuse
>catfish me finally unveiled real self
>told her im a guy
>her reply
>OH OK
>wtf? thats your reply? (this is just in my mind)
>asked her why isnt she mad
>told me its fine as long as im not related to her
>i said im a complete stranger
>then she said "ehhh its fine"
>im amused af why is she so nice
>said sorry to her 50x cause i really felt bad to her
>asked me to reveal myself so that she can forgive me
>i agreed
>asked her to add me on snap
>she added me back
>sent her a pic of myself saying sorry
>she said thats ok, im too nice to reveal myself
>i said to myself "bitch you're the nice one here to accept me as a catfish"
>she told me she will tell me a secret that only few people know, only her family and few of her friends
>since im too nice to be open to her that im a catfish
>i said ok, i wouldnt mind

ok Cred Forums this is the part that made think why I did it to her

original context:
"Well for one, i have a rare disability called joehanson blizzard syndrome i may look normal but im not. i like to keep my disability a secret cause people are cruel to people with disabilities, ive also had a severe scoliosis surgery which is the main reason im getting a tattoo on my back (she asked me for suggestions before about this) im one of the lucky ones thanks to my mom who worked with me when i was little. im a lot smarter than most kids with disablities and some people tend to forget that i even have one which i prefer it if people didnt know i had one in the first place"

continue...

bamp

32 an hour you gotta go back

feels nigga

I pimp slapped a girl for the first time in my life today.

It has me a bit messed up.

Riveting tale Cred Forumsro, do continue

What makes you think its not meant for women you fucking nigger

sorry here's the real last part, my last post was too long that Cred Forums stopped me

>anyway
>after reading what she said
>all the feels came to me
>i was in the shower rethinking why i did it to her
>i shouldve learned everything in the first place
>bu the good thing is we're still snap friends
>i dont talk to her that much tho
>i feel awkward now that im not the catfish self anymore

Thank you Cred Forums for reading, it's my first time posting something this long since Cred Forums is the only place to express some shit like this. You guys can screenshot this for future reference if it's too good.

Thanks again!

-Mr. Kik Catfish

thanks for sharing homeboy

>joehanson blizzard syndrome
so pankreatin for you?
already did surgeries for the kraniofacial und skeletal-deformations?

pls cont!

same faghere thanks for cont.

try to build a normal way of going with her and if you like her, put off your mask and deal normally with her.

She looks normal tbh, she doesnt look like she has disability, just realized it when i checked her pics again and her head is kinda different

you're welcome Cred Forumsro

got in here late , dint read all the posts but here's mine

> be me 20 now
> dad left my mom when I was very young , I dont remember what age but I dont have any memories of him
> mom worked from dawb to dusk
> chitty childhood where moving houses is a routine
> never had real friends , never felt happy
> fast forward of years of shitty life of loneliness .
> finished high school now starting college
> working and saving money to afford attending college .
> I feel lonely and depressed all the time .
> never had a girlfriend , someone to hug or kiss , someone to ask about you and how you are

when im with people u can see me laughing and smiling , but when I'm by myself , the loneliness kickes in and utter sadness , :(

Slapped a bitch in front of her brother.
He lol'd and told her she should stop being a cunt.

well if you like her give a damn, if you want to get the best possible partner go for an other girl.

Im in love with my boyfriend but im interested in someone else, but i still want my boyfriend despite how bad he is to me

Well it's been over a year since I've had a girlfriend, and that one didn't end very well because of me. I now go to a tech school in a college town, and am constantly reminded of how very alone I am because all I ever fucking see are young couples hanging all over each other all the fucking time. And half of them don't even pay for the shit that they have, I doubt they've ever even had a job before. I hate being so damn alone, and I don't have the time to go out and hit any bars or anything, so there's really no end in sight to my being fucking single. I'm so tired of it, user. I'm so tired of seeing other people actually being happy and living life while I'm stuck on the sidelines just existing. I just want to go off somewhere far away from here where nobody can find me or contact me and I can just be at peace.

you arent alone Cred Forumsro. sometimes i wonder if it will ever get better

Just fuck him on the side. And then pick whoever has more money in the near future.

I like her tbh but im not used to long distance relationship so it's fine for now to just be friends online

I always wanted to make a thread like this, too bad I'm too lazy for that shit and too lazy to do do anything tbh. The only thing I'm good at is taking a shit.

I try to socialize with people , I got out wit friends and stuff bu I allways feel like an outsider , that im not welcomed , I will be in a place where you should be having fun , but I woudnt feel happy , just nothing ....

this thread has been going strong for 3 hours now bump agin

well it is your decision, if you want her make space for her or move to her(later on). but at first, meet with her RL. maybe skype in the meantime. get her used to you etc.

well afterwards it is decision time.

dubs of truth

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Thanks for the tip Cred Forumsro

I feel like getting a girlfriend might light up my meaningless life , but the thing is ... I dont know ... not how to talk to a girl but how to love ... recently ive noticed myself that I dont know how to interact emotionally with an other ... LIKE WTF ? ... when I hug or kiss someone .. it makes me feel uncomfortable and wanna run away .... even thought I want to feel loved ... it makes me nore depressed

My life is not interesting and i have no friends and have social problems

I lost 98 pounds, but put 6 back on. Need to lose 30 more, but struggling with the motivate.

i kinda like that idea, but at the same time im not really someone who's into money lmao

I wonder the same thing user ...
my eyes are tearing up right now ...
LIKEE SUMM FUCKINGG PUSSYYY TAHTTT IM NOTT !!!
:((

every user is here for you, especially we got a heart for slight retards, best of love from your Cred Forumstard.

but honest: I don't know your age, just keep in mind that it won't be so easy for her(the whole live and health thingy) + her parents will watch with the eye of an eagle for her.

fuck this cold ass world man

u know I contemplate killing myself everyday , maybe hanging myself .. I can imagine the rope around my neck .. my dangling body .. thats what I think about everyday while going to bed ... the only thing that makes me relaxed .

If you guys want to give me a second, I can post what's got me more fucked than anything recently.

>worried that trump might not win

FTFY

I don't want to hear the "you've still got so much time left", seeing as I'm barely legal to be here. This is generally for me, I need someone to talk to, something to spill this crap to.

i aint gon judge nigga

The lack of any sort of direction in life. Also my disenchantment with reality.

Life's generally just a blur of apathy and misery.

Thanks user. I'm 23 and she's 19, she actually asked me about it when I revealed myself as a guy since she's kinda scared with old creeps

Yeah man I worked 3 days , one day they paid me what I'm suppose to get , 19.44 and the next 2 days they paid me 32 an hour. Came Out to 517 for 3 days. I'm just embarassed since I didn't go in today , feeling low about myself .

>Be me
>Fourth grade, 8(?)
>Decide to pick what I currently love me than all because I didn't know what the fuck it was
>The Cello
>God's instrument
>FF to last winter
>Break the fucking thing
>Wasn't even mine, it was the god damn schools
>Moved school the year before, the only thing I still had passion for, the only thing I decided I loved since the move
>There wasn't anything all that special about that one
>School instruments were treated like shit, cracks and shit
>Someone broke it for me...
>They never got to deal with any of the pain
>I can't look at them the same, yet they act like we're all buddy-buddy
>Crushing hard on two girls, one is a druggy other in orchestra
>Druggy becomes my best friend
>Her boyfriend is a douche, never wants me around
>They fight all the time about ME
>I think I should just disappear at this point
>I need her as much as she needs me
>Other girl
>She seemed like an angel
>First chair violin

well how adjusted is your life? goals and job/study? if you can fit her in, give it a try.

well tell her the truth why you answered so seldom.

>Decide it was time to further myself with my love for music
>Picks up the Trombone same year
>Meet a few friends
>Still crushing hard on other girl
>Being beta, so I tell her one day, last day of school, day of graduation, AFTER graduation that I like her
>We're playing at a wedding during the summer, so I knew I'd see her again
>She blows it off, haha, funny
>Not too sure as to why I'm still attached
>But keeps going, I needed companionship, and she had a cheaty boyfriend who does it every other month
>Was told by her younger sister (my stand partner) that she has a crush on me
>PutOnTheBigBoyPants.webm
>Tell her, a second time
>IGNORED AGAIN
>Whatever
>Trying to move on currently
>Hate my shit job
>Work my ass off
>Feeling lonely, kiss-less virgin
>I feel like I'm bothering the friends I do have whenever I message them
>OH, the stand partner, I and her were going to be going to homecoming
>NOPE
>Told today someone else asked her, so I'm getting side-lined when I could have asked someone else who showed intrest
>Told them
>No longer showed intrest.
I'm generally done with how my luck goes. And I listen to music to escape and such, It's whatever. But the passion I have is filled with sorrow and is dying.

are you gonna go to homecoming anyway?

>fall for guy about 3 years ago, I'm socially awkward as fuck so nothing happens
>we start hanging out and we've come pretty close to having sex
>he doesn't know how he feels about me but he's having fun fooling around
>I want a relationship but keep this up because it's closer to anyone than I've ever been, and it's better than nothing
>I'll probably let him take my virginity anyway

whats the bad part?

i just dont have any passions. never have been passionate about anything.

letting a guy who may or may not actually care about me take my virginity because I'm lonely as fuck

so where is your problem? need external valification? or anything else? what is your matter!?

i had several massive strokes a few months ago. now my left arm and leg are paralyzed andmy therapy seems to be going nowhere really. constant pain and the nagging urge to buy a cam and an hero,

kind of a dilemma i am stuck in

only been working at this company for a year. but might have a way to go to another company nd make roughly 3 times more than i make here, which would bring me to six figures

Not sure if i want to leave right now, because there are so many changes and our company is growing now, but honestly staying a couple of more months isn't a bad idea, i just want to be able to get a good job after this

fucking hell. do you have anyone looking after you?

I'm pissed that Trump fans corrupted Pepe and made him into a white nationalist symbol. Pepe is better than partisan bullshit..

Don't be this much of a pussy

Seriously , just don't

not your so average response to infidelity

> Gf of 5 years cheated for 3 months
> both gf and fukboi convinced i was paranoid crazy
> found out anyway, dumb iphone security
> mfw his dick was smaller
> still hurt cause lied and replaced
> didnt beat him up cause matchureeee
> didnt break up with her either cause tits so glorious
> devised a sinister plan
> convinced them to have threesome with me
> had threesome she came 8 times dp and everything taped
> days later shes bored of him
> she realized hes just a fukboi, a taboo affair
> dumps him just because
> mfw i like cuckold
> told gf we should do it again
> gf said no cause its stupid and wrong to hurt me
> mfw shes loyal as fk now

Ever since my gf of 4 years dumped me and became a tranny, I've been trying eith no avail to get myself a good, loving girlfriend. Never works, and I'm not that bad looking. It's just that I'm always sad. People can't handle that for some reason, and I feel like God betrayed me sometimes. I can't seem to find love when love is all I need to be happy.

forgot a line. multitasking with league

> down cause no more threesome excapades

also i'd like to check my own dubs

I just got my own place and started at a new uni and all of a sudden I've been hit with loneliness. I used to live with a few mates and I didn't realize how much I depended on human interaction. I thought living by myself would be rad, but its just getting me down.

Dude, call one of your mates over to live with you, that'd probably work.