I can't study in brazil just look this ass Cred Forums every day i need to face things like that in my university

I can't study in brazil just look this ass Cred Forums every day i need to face things like that in my university

And that

nice ladyboy

Brazilian here.
De onde é, user?

Moar brazilian bitches pls

Brazilian ladyboys are all in Europe.
Please find something else

You can't study in Brazil because schools are built in favelas and are shot up more often than in America, but even more pathetically due to the fact that you get shot at by fucking brazilianiggers. At least in America white folks kill you, which is more honorable.

Also that thing has got a peeny wrinkly-twinkly namky-panky weeny cacky cocky cockeroo

usually i don't collect bitches from there since is too normal to see this shit all day but u can have my cousin
USCS

am I the only one who thinks brazil's new president looks like a pedophile?

Inb4 OP gets shot because girl found out that she was on Cred Forums and has a boyfriend that's in the Mafia

That don't look like Portuguese on the board user

>brazil
>mafia

kys

>Bundão

i was in class today at uni.. this slut bent over in her chair sitting northwest of me and i saw most of her back and her panties

i don't get how you guys creepshot and not get caught, isn't it obvious if you point your phone at someones ass?

São Paulo?

Did you see her buceta?

Fap it out. That or find a way to get laid. These girls are ugly anyways, they're fat.

KEK

os menor preparado pa foder com a xota dela vai

Onde?

não fui eu que tirou a foto mano

Pena que faz mó cota que essa foto roda aqui, mas salvei, vlw OP.

sou francês estudei em SP capital o ano passado e confesso que as minas não tão bonitas na usp elas tem pêlos nas pernas prefiro as negonas de fora da universidade

So guys, would you sniff her Brazilian farts?

Dat ass.

This generation is truly fucked. After all the shit that is going on they even can't study because girls dress like this in schools like it is a normal thing. Not in my days but maybe that is the reason I could concentrate on studies and not thinking all day about dat ass while in school.

Well at least enjoy the view. I didn't have like that 20 years ago.

I would like her butthole

I like this brazilian goddess

That makes no sense to me. One is fully capable of studying and humping, depending on the situation.

>tattoo
get some taste shit skin

Look up for university rankings. You will find a bunch of brazilian universities that are better placed than most of the USA universities

>You will find a bunch of brazilian universities that are better placed than most of the USA universities

Fica bem quieto ae por favor

i remember going through puberty

Imagine hotdogging (basically a titty-fuck but with the booty) a butt like that.

les muchahos de la morte noire cabron es pachos sie amigo dolarado es bien padre

I'm jelly, user

Brazilian chubbys are hot

YES

College is a wonderful place user

Bump for more

Brazilian school ass

Mas que putaria é essa aqui?

just take one aside and get head when you feel like it.

Moarrr

There's the "R$" in the board before some numbers that represents the Brazilian currency so I believe it's in Brazil.

I can't read it on my phone

Btw what's written on that board looks very stupid... something that would be taught on primary school to 9 yo kids, that's probably some shit public school.