What does pussy feel like Cred Forums?

What does pussy feel like Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_NIhY_7elM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

salty milk and coins

like salty milk and coins

why havent you gone on package and found out yourself?

Kind of like coins, and salty milk

Like bags of sand.

I'd have to say something similar to milk that's salty and something like coins.

If i had to say I'd say like coins and milk with some salt

Depends if it has or hasn't teeth...
Faggot

Yup

silty cains

I had a girlfriend who wasn't very hygenic 'downstairs' and licking her out was exactly the same feeling as sticking your tongue into a bowl of rice krispies. It was not good, and the fucking taste - fuck me, it was rank.

>0
he said feels not tastes.

Like a mussel with a drop of vineage

lurk moar

like warm apple pie

This should answer your question with accuracy and precision.

Warm bologna.

Lost!

Good at 1st
Then you want more
Then you loose your soul
Never a pussy again

like slippery lotion mixed with a rabid great white bear thrashing around in terror as he is pursued by wolfes

Soft and furry

Sour milk and coins

I dont know. How do you feel, OP?

was that cat ok or did someone eat him?

Samefags

where is her clit? is that just a shit angle or is she one of those wierd circumcised girls from a different country?

Tastes and feels like heaven dude... If youre from ger then come and lick my gf pussy whilr she sucks my dick she loves doing that
Pic related

All girls are a little different, it can be warm to hot inside. Within it's puffy slippery flesh, it feels a little bumpy but it's really smooth.
If your a chronic masturbater it can be hard going over to real pussy because it's a different feel. You got to learn how to get pleasure again. The asshole feels like a deep, tight, expanse, like a series of tight rings. The asshole really grips the dick.

Apple pie

blech

Like sticking your dick in a hot jar of mayonnaise.

oh that guy is on Cred Forums ? what he looking?

the pussy is not the most important thing, virgins. it's the feeling you have. it's the closest 90% of you will ever feel to winning a fight, conquering, succeeding at something, in its unfiltered form. it's amazing.

but it only happens when you go after a woman you really want. so many you who take whatever you can get or play the odds like PUA's will never feel that great feeling either.

learn to figure out when you actually are genuinedly physically attracted to a woman and only go after those

Now OP keeps staring at his mayonaise jar and the microwave...

Same as your fleshlight you fag

Believe it or not, it actually feels a whole hell of a lot like pussy.
Hope that helps

Feels like victory motherfuckers. When you fuck and come in the bitch - you own that pussy. She can never deny that you fucked her. Good or bad you were for a brief minute an Alpha. It feels a lot better when you make her feel pain. Real pain. That way she knows you fucked her good. Fear is the best way to remember sex. I really get a lot of satisfaction when I know I am having an outbreak and I just met the bitch in a club. I travel a lot so it's fun to leave a little bit of the herp with them.

the coins taste is the iron in her blood, think about that next time your chowing down Cred Forumsrothers

Feel the inside of your cheek with your finger. That's what the walls of a pussy feel like

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCK ER QUAD SATAN WILL SGHIT

Hello satan

This, with a firmer background.

feel your cheek (inside your mouth ) and that's what it feels like /thread

>buy condom
>buy two hand warmers
>buy two sponges
>find mayonnaise jar
>place sponges in jar
>place hand warmers in jar
>place condom between warmers and fold the base of the condom over the rim of the jar
>place liberal amount of water-based lotion into condom
>insert erect penis into condom
that is what a pussy feels like

Depends on a lot. The best are the kind that don't want to let go of your cock and grip you on the pull out, like this.

(Apologies for the nigger dick, first thing I could find)

Dunno, last time felt one when I was born.

No. Just no. Not even close.

Cred Forums basement dweller, who never gets laid, except by his fleshlight exhibiting delusional thinking.

Like a smelly piece of shit

This!

The skin in your mouth, but vaguely ribbed.

pomf pomf?

>What does pussy feel like Cred Forums?

Feels exactly like sheep, except not as good.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_NIhY_7elM

like dry sand....

Take a condom put sand in it, (dry) wear it and massturbate

Some girls have very small clits.

Sounds like hard work. Is there a cheat code or mod I could use instead?

Take your foreskin and kind of bunch it up and touch it. The outside of the pussy is really soft and feels almost like that. The skin even has a similar texture. Under that it's not as soft ofc but it's really slippery. If you slip a finger inside, the walls feel almost like the inside of your cheek. The actual juice is quite thick and doesn't really run that easily. It's a little sticky and it has a unique texture to it. If you rub your fingers together with it it feels like there are small particles in the liquid.

this thread
it's live

Just feels right.

I was told it tasted like a 9-volt battery when I was a kid. I tried the battery, but I still don't know if that was an accurate comparison or not.

Warm and slimy.. I mean hot and slimy.

Dunno if I just have low body temperature but if I have to choose one word for being inside a woman I say "hot".

Lube up your hand and jerk off, same thing but you get to play video games after.

Why did you eat that pussy then idiot?

JESUS FUCK my dick is diamonds from doing that

basically like a really soft but tight (hopefully) gripping hand that envelops the whole penis and not just the parts beneath your fingers. its warm and moist, a bit like warmed up lube. feels great but sometimes i prefer fapping, a lot faster and easier imo. you're not missing much

Pretty close, just more mild

I know it's super hard for you to understand because you're so close to it and you won't even really be able to comprehend what I'm saying but I hate video games, I hate people who like video games, and I hate your comment because it suggests that it's important to have more time to play video games.

You have no idea how pathetic it is and I just want you to know that there are plenty of people who feel the same way as me.

So next time you're playing video games and somebody sees you playing video games there's a good chance that to them as to me you basically look like a fucking adult sitting there playing with hot wheels.

It's fucking lame and gross and I hope you don't reproduce because you'll probably give your old game systems to your kids or some lame shit if you ever manage to have kids. Maybe you'll find some 5 who will sit around and play video games with you who you'll knock up and you'll both underachieve because you always manage to set time aside to play video games and working some shitty retail job until you get replaced by a vending machine or amazon drone and your kids will realize what a fucking loser you are.

Anyway.

Fuck you.