Trips decides if I become a tranny or join the army

Trips decides if I become a tranny or join the army.

Starting rolling Cred Forumsoys.

Also post any fucking thing here thread. Could use something to cheer me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

you can be both now thanks to Obama. the army needs trannies. You will rank up fast.

Army

Defect to North Korea and join their army.

Fair point kek.

tranny

siriously hentai is pretty amazing

Shadman is the best m9 (pic isn't his tho kek)

army cause u'll end up sucking cock anyways

Tranny.

army you faggot

reroll

this

Join the army and kill some sandmonkeys for us

army

An hero

army nigga

This is 2016. You can join the army then transition and make them pay.

go marine fag

army so you dont have to kys

Damnit save me user you were off by one.
Pretty sure BT is going to kill me first.

Tranny

Military tranny

An Airmen OP

rerolling this one

Join the army you faggot

Join Army. Go do Satellite Communications

Become an hero

Bump

Show boipussy 1st then we decide

Tranny

My life sucked fucking dicks until I joined the Army. Go for it, man; you apparently don't have shit to lose, anyways.

Don't mind both of options
Migrate to Russia instead

if ya got nothing to lose, whats the worst that could happen

Rolling for tranny

Bump

Tranny yo

Pretty much. I think boot camp would be the death of me. Can barely run a mile as is.

The army

army

Tranny of course. And you shall name yourself Ashley.

reroll

Just saved pic to phone w/out seeing the horrible .PNG fucking kill me please.

Tranny named Robbin

Trips for Marines!

Tranny. Then join the army. You will max your apft score because female standards are sorry low.

Army Faggot

roll

Become tranny then join army

rolling for the MURICA

Why do you have to choose? do you want a good dicking or to become a man?

That

Migrate to Russia instead son

reroll

Check em, faggot.
Second, you're going to join the Marines, then drop out half way through boot camp.

re roll

Middle-way: Join the Navy.

last time

Tranny

looks like homeboys gonna cut off his winkie

Reroll.

Become sissy slut and mind break yourself to love cock

roll boys

This

reroll

I'd rather be a man, but part of me still wants to be femanon. Probably hit too hard on the head as a kid I guess kek.

tfw I fucked a tranny who was ex-military and repeatedly said he'd seen UFOs on the battlefield

Pasable Tranny

rollin

re-roll

Army

Any combative units in the Navy besides the seals??

tranny you faggot

If you join, go in with a fucking plan. I see too many service men come back and end up fucked in the head dropping fries at McDonald's. They blow all their money on a ride and a party and get all pissy when they can't afford private health care. And go IN SHAPE. You'll just piss off your brothers by lagging behind.

army tranny

do tranny

YO NIGGA WE GOIN TO THE ARMy

go army, user

Fucking kek mate. Green text pls?

quads for tranny

Join the tranny.

be a tranny

tranny

Both but army if u won't

Do whatever you feel like

marines pussys!

reroll

Again

tranny!

No, you retard, he said trips

tranny NOW!

I could probably handle Navy PT/BT but I think I'd fail the running for Army BT tbh

tranny in the army

Rolling for army

Both, you fucking faggot

Tranny

Roll

put a quarter in your ass and film it

tranny, and then come around and be my cumdumpster

tranny please

Become tranny

marines boy!

Army, where you can safely be a tranny on weekends.

Army fag

nigger tranny

this

Shieeeet

win!!!

winrar

re roll!

Everyone Loves A Tranny

Dubs or more says don't listen to

I'm white kek. Also nigger wasn't an option.

blackface?

Army

better than a tranny, trap plz

Op here and this a thousand times.

Go with the Navy my dude, you'll be able to operate within parameters instead of order by order

Join Army, get therapy and then see if the therapist thinks you're trans.

still a nigger tranny

Anytime OP, Im planning on Navy myself, roll again for Navy

I vote for nigger tranny

Same thing.

And you be a semen.

kek

Any combative units in the Navy besides seals??

Don't worry about that, just focus on cardio. Of all things, do jumprope - you'll be able to run in no time. And as long as you can RUN a mile, even if barely, you'll make it through BCT by the end. Most people can't even do that, Cred Forumsro.

nigger tranny in the army

I can run almost a mile, around 20-30 push-ups maybe 50 sit ups as is right now. Feelsbadman.jpg

Join the Marines and after some years go to Blackwater.

Yeah man, they have primarily non combative units too, you could go into intelligence warfare, be a contractor for the NAVY instead of joining, Explosives Ordinance Division (Hazard pay boi), Air warfare and Sea warfare, SEALs are just the Special Ops division really

tranny dude

Do trips followed by dubs count because if so join Navy

>blackwater

THIS

tranny.

If you're literally on the fence about being yourself or joining the armed forces to forestall/prevent becoming yourself, you're going to have a really bad life.

I thought only the army had EOD tech?

Winrat

TRANNY

trips for tranny

Become a ranger

trips have spoken!!!

Just kill me please. I hate that I even want to be female to begin with.

dubs to cancel this

It's called Academi now

No, but you'd be dealing a lot more with underwater mines or explosives. Land shit would be Army more often than not, im personally leaning ot SEAL or cyber warfare specialization. There are a lot of options, research is key dude. Once again rolling for Navy

wasted

Way to waste trips mate.

Nice

Fuck both of your trips. Quads says OP goes Navy

Winrar

Fuckeroni Toni

Tranny

Im pretty sure every branch has EOD except coast gaurd, I washed out of Air Force EOD

how old are you?

Anything like 101st or 82nd airborne divisions in the Navy? I just want to join the Navy but still see action to be honest.

OP won't do it, he's a faggot

post pics.

18 as of last June.
Kys.

I just got out of airborne school and I don't regret it

Yeah man that'd be kind of like SEALs tho

Why not transition?

Tranny

the army wont fix you. being a tranny really sucks sometimes but I swear it isn't that bad. it has its moments, plus its not like you have a choice anyways, either transition now while you have a chance at passing or do it at 30+ and be horrible and disfigured.

Ive heard Navy Training is slightly harder then army. But service in the army after basic is slightly harder.

I mean, you can do both.

If you're doing a poll on Cred Forums, though, you clearly care more about the tranny part. My vote's for that.

OP have you gone to college yet? If not you could try to apply for the next year for The Naval Academy, youll go through training and classes and in junior year you shadow an officer and senior year you go and shadow someone like a EOD, SEAL, etc to find out if its what you want to do

I'd rather kill myself tbh at that point.

Well OP, better drop trout and get to snippin'

Idk. At least they do less running. (FML)

army. this is coming from somebody that went the tranny route

Shit I didn't noticed I tripped!

Any regrets?

Do you pass?
When did you start hormones and how old are you now?

Army

Be a tranny

with the power of quads, I change the answer to army fag

Army

Trannies are much better

Join the army.
If it doesnt work out just tell them your suicidal amd contemplating shooting yourself with there guns amd youll get sent home.
Worked for my friend.

Well that escalated quickly.

fuck your question, more futa+feet

Whynotboth?

tranny

Just be tranny already

If you end up not liking the army then do that, get sent home. Then become a tranny.

Your welcome.

Go NAVY SEALs, be a fucking badass Cred Forumsro

Can'tseehowthiswillgowrong.jpg

you know what is the correct answer, throw away that army magazine and go to watch sissy hypno. Ah! Don't forget to do it in nice thong and stuffed bra (at least)

OP if you're still here, go into service if you want to. If its an experience you want, go experience it, dicking around (pun somewhat intended) on Cred Forums isn't going to do anything. Commit to experiencing the life you want to live

roll for this

Tranny ftw

OP here. I want to but I think I'd fail the physical requirements for it

roll for tranny

How many fucking trannies are on Cred Forums? Fuck off.

You said you want to. Thats awesome man, now why dont you think you could?

rolling for tranny, send me pics if I get trips

Nah brah I'm gonna stay here just to make you SQUIRM

Roll for cute faggot

Roll

I'm not overweight, just not built either. Can barely run a mile sorta, maybe 25-30 push-ups and 50 situps

tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

stfu and become a tranny.

seriously just suck dicks. You will regret army.

Nigger

well then.

Why's that??

Yes, easily. Started mones at age 20, 22 now.

What.the.fuck.

army = wasting your life

you're probably an americuck to even think about it, nobody gives a fuck about america and its autism.

Suck dicks for the greater good. Think about the people you'd make happy. Army =dying for no reason whatsoever while shitting your pants.

Face pic??

Well then.

winrar

Oh god. Moot forgive me I didn't see the icancer bullshit till now.

Army is not what you think it is, there is nothing in it that will make you a better person. You will become a piece of government equipment. Just go lift if you try to better yourself

Look up NAVY requirements and work towards it, so what if you need a year to get there. Bottom line, if you want to be there prove it and they'll get you the rest of the way. Just put the effort in and begin trying you can do it user

for real though there's nothing gratifying about army.

You end up being used and if you're ever deployed you end up a hell you'll do anything to get out.

if you're lucky you'll leave it safe and broken. Sounds like a life eh ?

Just be a cute tranny and get a sugardaddy.

I was mainly going to do it so I could use as a reference to get a better job in the future tbh. That and free college.

I just want it to break my mind enough to not want to be female. That'd be great.

Marines. No benefits, but you actually get to do something rather than sitting on your ass. Oh, and dont go tranny, what are you fucking gay?

I doubt op is even still in this thread but I'll post in the hope he is. Don't fuck your life up m8

Just go into service man and commit to it. Youll be fine. I have to go LAST ROLL FOR THE NAVY BOYS

rolling.

My country has conscription. I served 9 months. The reality is not like the movies. Its absolute shit and you are wasting your time. If you want a job reference just volunteer for a few months at some social work. That will help you out more than lel I can follow orders.

He got kinda cute. What was this meant to say?

I am that was me. Another timestamp pic for proof.

it wont go away tbh. accept urself user

Winrar

It will if I have any say in the matter. I honestly don't care if I have to medicate it away. Legal or illegal drugs I just want it to end. I want her to go away.

he said dubs not trips you dumb fuck, learn to count dumbass. 3 repeating numbers dumbass

last roll for cute faggot

I was going to join the army when I was in deep repression mode and I'm seriously glad I didn't. There are a million stories you can find online of transgirls enlisting to try and run from the feels and it doesn't work.

Army se we can kill off more fucking Cred Forumstards

Please refer to this:
I'm too lazy to type it again.

lol I did ton a drugs. All it does is make you realize that you have to change or kill yourself.

Saving my thread self bump

Also, I'm not:

trannies for trips

Why not Marines, pussy?

Currently overusing Sudafed. Feels great and seems to help. I'm taking 4 or so at a time usually just 2 to keep things regular tho.

both but tranny 1st

My bad.

Just wanted you to know theres apparently a few sisters in this thread.

Just btw, theres many types of us but the ones that join the military are "usually" the most unstable. Do you feel adrift?

Thread is kill?

Little bit of info about being trans in the army.
>if you don't have your dong cut off you have to meet all male standards of dress and fitness
>being on hrt will diminish your ability to hole onto muscle mass and after maybe 6 months you wont be able to pass your PT anymore
>the only time you can actually present female in anyway is in your free time
>you have to stay in all male housing

Basically the only thing that changed when the pentagon said trannies can stay is that you can take your pills and wear a dress on the weekends and that's it. Simply they wont kick you out for being trans but you're not aloud to be yourself in anyway.

roll for tranny

Yeesh. Fuck that.

Plus I don't believe you can actually get SRS while in the service. It's considered and optional surgery and it has a relatively long recovery time so I high doubt they'll even let you. So if you change your mind right after boot camp you're locked into being a man for 4 more years, guaranteed.

Welp, time to apply and burger joints and stores. Fuck my life. Pls kill me some1

How old are you?

AA

18 as of last June.

>AA
Alcoholic Anonymous? What?

rolling for tranny. Follow that faggot heart of yours user, I'm sure Chelsea Manning wishes she had the opportunity to choose again.

LMAO, you're so young. Find yourself a clinic and get started unless you look like Fabio or Arnie Schwartz you'll be completely fine and live a full and fulfilling life as a transgirl.

>>AA
sorry it's a habit from work and I didnt notice it lol
>18 as of last June.
um, start transitioning now. This is the point where you know you are a tranny; everyday you wait, you will regret so much

Fuck The Marines!

No clue who those people are to be honest.

Fuck you, trips for SEALs

I'd rather overdose at this point to be honest. That or convince myself to be male. Which is not working well at all.

Don't join the army user. Don't fight for evil.

Better than rolling on my back like a pussy and giving up.

Who doesn't know who fabio is?

If you want to add me on snapchat or something I could help you get started, if you wanted.

Don't join the Army pussy boy, join the Marines! if you wanna shoot shit and fight they're the right fit, if you actually wanna get to see the world and get treated nice go Navy, Airforce has the hottest girls and the nicest conditions. Pretty much anything but the Army. Just completed an enlistment with the Marines, shit sucked, but the people I met made it fun.

Alright user, I was the Navy gungho dude from earlier. Im back. If you want to transition, do it. I wasn't just talking about military when I said commit to the life you want to live. Be you. Dont live a lie for others if that what this is for you

Join the Marine Corps you pussy.

I'm more of a Kik user tbh, do you have it by any chance?

Fuck The Marines, and SEALs are pussy ass fags. Nothing but a waste of time joining the Marines.

tranny

The Marines !!! Ha ha! Go to college and get a real job that is not a waste of time.

Well than who do you recommend?

I just installed it, I've been meaning to try it anyways.

TheRickyWells

I'll add you gimme a sec need to make a new account.

Ight I'm out of here, gotta go help a friend.

Let see... risk getting killed while living a lie
ooooor.......
be yourself.
Transition, girl. you know who you are.
Don't be afraid.

Then why did you even list tranny as an option? Like, yea, it's super fucking hard each day until you pass or don't care but it changes your entire outlook on life in a way you can't even comprehend. Plus if you really aren't a tranny, you still get the bonuses that all women get and don't realize they have. Dating: SO MUCH EASIER. Daily life: people just will randomly help you if you're pretty. You are never threatening anymore, in fact you are now more safe than ever cause of people wanting to group with you. The list goes on!

can it has tranny tiem plz?

I'd rather die a lie I think. Less people would hate me for it.

Because I do want to be female, but at the same time I don't. Idfk not like I understand this bullshit in my head any more than you do.
>ITT OP austism

If they don't accept you they don't matter.
Stop being a pussy and life your life rather than
running away. If you're willing to leave everyone
behind just to be someone you're not, then why aren't you willing to leave everyone behind to be who you KNOW you are, be yourself and find people who accept the new/real you?

Because if I run away and be someone else at least I'll have money and shelter. Two things I desperately need. And a job.

someone suggested enlisting, and then seeking a therapist while enlisted to talk to them about being transgender. Thats a good start.

Probably tbh.

Being transgender is much more accepted now. Maybe you should find good people on Tumblr to talk to. It's easy to avoid the morons on there. They make them selves known loud and clear. there are good people there.

Tumblr? Eff that. Hate the damn place.

I'm in the army and stationed in south Korea ask me anything.

How goes dealing with your neighbor Kim? Kek

Its alright the DMZ is about an hour away