I haven't played video games since 98 and I am thinking about getting a PC when I can afford it anybody got any...

I haven't played video games since 98 and I am thinking about getting a PC when I can afford it anybody got any recommendations for any games?

big gay balls

No Mans Sky

It's pretty much the pinnacle of gaming at this point.

Pac Man.

Age of empires 2 and CnC Tiberian Sun. I heard GTA 2 is crazier than the original one as well.

Buy Overwatch and BattleField 1

add me on bnet also fag kinectreject#1617

Build your pc, don't buy prebuilt

Modern pc building is like putting legos together

Dota

What do you like? What games did you play? So many different types.

I was really big in to Doom that's the last one I remember loving. Overwatch kind of makes me want to get back in to shooters

I am on the Internet enough to know that this game is considered shit by everybody

GTA 5 is a good start

>inb4 white knight

Just get yourself a new console and save yourself the hur dur im a PC faggot

You'll be impressed. To say the least. There are a lot of shooters. People are calling Overwatch the definitive multiplayer. I love Borderlands, any of them. I'd suggest Bioshock One. I like 2k software In general. Really have to look. Try demos.

I never really liked playing with a controller

Thanks I'll give them all a look. Was Borderlands the one that used that Cage the Elephant song?

The Secret World, Deus Ex, Thief Gold, Hotline Miami, Rocket League, Portal, Saints Row 3, Bioshock 1, Divinity: Original Sin, Dragon Age: Origins, Vampires: The Masquerade Bloodlines, and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

consoles dream of being pc's
>CoDfag detected

League of Legends

You got to check out minecraft hero.

Hyper light drifter

This game is utter shit

runescape

boku no pico. 9/10 game

the meme is real

First find a genre with gameplay you like. Check youtube let's plays if you think something could be fun to verify interest. Pirate, play, if you like it buy the original. Generally try games that are either unique in their style or can be modded well (modding community is worth gold in terms of variety and fun).

Check the classics of each genre first to get an idea for a direction I'd say.

I actually watch anime and know what this is

then it's already too late for you.

When I said buy a PC I meant buy the parts. My friend builds them for fun and I'm just gonna ask him to make it for me

? its true