What's his or her name

What's his or her name

hillary clinton

Shillary C.dogg

Jen

Fuck you man. Meg sloane

Maggie.

Fucking hell. Can't get her out of my mind. I can't help but think her friend said something like "He just wants to fuck you" or some shit like that, to drive her away from me

Goddamn it... Renee

Hillary Clinton.

Fuck.
>Sasha

Allie...

Brittany Snow

Marge Simpson

Sophie
or Grace

Steven.

Cordelia

Sisters?

No. Grace is my girlfriend but we never talk

Sophie is a girl who thinks I'm gay and shares her boy problems with me.

Feels fucking bad.

Keith

Laura

Alyssa ;_;

Alana

Madi

Chantal

darlene amaro

Ashley. I think I may have fallen in love with her.

ivanka

Angela

Kristin. We've both moved on and we're both pretty happy, but I treated her like absolute shit and she didn't deserve it, I've never really been able to live it down...

Ariana

Hey Pierre.

>nobody comes to mind

Harambe

Helen. May have been the love of my life but too much jealousy and insecurity on both sides. Miss the laughs and the constant fucking that never got old

You know; I have no her anymore. Never thought that would happen; always thought I would be pining over somebody.

But the truth is my unrequited love from my childhood actually came back and we tried it out: it wasn't there anymore. All the feelings I had for decades washed away as we felt nothing. Then, my only crush in my adult life was essentially creeped out by me - this completely turned me off to her. I remember having this moment of clarity: that if she wasn't at all excited I was interested in her as I would have been were the roles reversed, what's the point?

Now I am a loser with no one to embody the prospect of companionship. It feels like a step beyond loneliness - it feels like being a ghost.

Charlotte, she was beautiful, she was mine, and i lost her due to being a total asshole. If she ever sees this, i still love you, and im sorry.

Her name is Roberta Paulson.

don't let your memory fool you tho

Emma. She's my current girlfriend, future wife. Love of my life, never been happier, we spend every day and every night together, have sex 1-3 times per day, been together for over 8 months

Nathan

bump

eugene

Jenell

Lorie

Emily

Gracen.

Fuck me I managed to screw up first impressions with a 9/10 girl who I've liked for over a year. I went over to ask her out after and I thought she was single but she just started a relationship with some fag a week ago and they were all over each other.

Caroline

Angela.

Angie

Jamie

fuck you

kek

Selena..

Chad
Fucking Chad

Brenda

Jazmin. We broke up about a month ago. But I gave everything I had to be with her once we got out of high school. 6 long years we were together before she tells me she met someone online that she fell in love with, but I can't seem to get her out of my head. And it just makes me want to become less and less human to try and take the pain away

alyssa.

shes cute and quiet and used to love me. i waited to long and now she thinks im a creep

Ariel.
just broke up after 3 years.
still live together...

Caroline, but I'm not really sure about my feelings. I sometimes hate her, think about killing her. I would if I saw her more often.

When I do, I'll probably post a thread

Well shit. If women seriously get driven away by a "he just wants to fuck you" they are the most hypocritical creatures in action.

Bee

Eh, depending on the girl.

In my case, she is one of those kinda Shy, almost on the Spectrum types. But seems to be too trusting of people, so maybe she took what he said to heart.

Herambe

My dude women are the most submissive creatures on this planet. They would absolutely love getting fucked roughly by any dude, regardless of his looks. The only thing that women don't like is sharing those intimate aspects of themselves, or exploring them. Thus the main issue is that they fuck those con artists that pretend they won't ever dominate them, and when the right time comes they unleash their beast and the woman becomes enamored and thinks the con artist is special for giving her something that anyone else could.

Hannah...

Still dependent on the person. Tomboys (like the girl in question) tend to be more dominate anyhow

Jen

Audrey

Vivian Heräjärvi

bum,p

Rightina Handela.

Jesus, inside that dumpy useless cunt is a kind of cute useless cunt.