Hillary was being fed lines

Hillary was being fed lines.

Quick spread it before 404

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll byte, have you ever heard of a hearing aid? Guess not but people in their 50's on onward usually have them...

Ctr plz go

>have you ever heard of a hearing aid?
I have, and hillary doesn't use them. even though this pic wasn't from the debate last night, it was still a nice try hillbot.

Are you her doctor and know for a fact she does not use them? I doubt it and I am a non voter so no Hillary or Grump support from this user.

That's an old photo you butthurt trumpanzee.

The real reason she did better than trump in the debate is she has studied the issues and isn't literally retarded.

>I am a non voter so no Hillary or Grump support from this user

/thread

Trumpos so butthurt that they need to make up any stupid reason that he got BTFO in the debate

>isn't literally retarded.
>isn't
>literally
>retarded
hillary

You're a fucking idiot.

That's something used to help them hear the moderator

>using all her material in one debate
>resorts to mudslinging at the end

You're gonna have to bait harder than that

Has anyone ever heard of a third party candidate?!?! You CAN vote for them you know. I ask this question on the internet all the time and no one replies. It's like I'm secretly getting censored.

In other words, she a trained political tool used for globalist. Unlike trump who is one of the globalist usually controlling people like Hilary Clinton.

That was quite obvious, she's a corrupt politician and cheating is not beneath her. Just as Bernie

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

Did you watch the debate? Whether you agree with her policies or not, she gave coherent answers. Trump rambled, chased tangents, ignored the questions, etc.

2/10 cybers, I replied

That's not a hearing device, that's an antenna.

Hillary Clinton robot confirmed.

You're not, it's just that they aren't any better either.

I for one welcome our new robot overlord

Too bad Johnson and Stein are both functionally retarded

This

only to someone who wasn't listening. seems in politics people hear what they want to hear. even lester holt was acting like an idiot pouncing on trump even after he answered questions directly several times.

I actually have a pic for that lol

Breitbart would report that as fact.

>Fixed it for you

>only to someone who wasn't listening
Sounds like you have selective hearing too.

HOWARD STERN!
ROSIE O'DONNEL IS FAT!
400 POUND HACKER!
I OWN ONE CLUB THAT ISN'T RACIST!
PAYING ZERO INCOME TAX MAKES ME SMART!
ASK SEAN HANNITY!
ASK SEAN HANNITY!!!
ASK SEAN HANNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

lrn2 electoral college

Did Thrump cum in her ear?

don't read much breitbart, do you?

I owned a home and had a 401K in 2007 - and I don't have amnesia - so I know what has happened over the past 8 years - so fuck you you fascist piece of shit.

Sorry that your dude's retarded. Although you probably should have picked up on that sometime over the last several years.

I only heard him answer 2 questions. It was the "greatest hits" the rest of the time. He's playing 50% of this county and padding his pockets. He's in too deep to kill the con. The Republican party can and should do better. Pride and ignorance is really sad. Enjoy the ride!

>I have a son, he's 10 years old. He has computers, he's so good with these computers it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable.

Sure kid.

But you Cred Forumstard say she lost. Who care ?

>so fuck you you fascist piece of shit.
kek, typical

For a chuckle now and then, like I assume you do?

That's a vote wasted.

TRUMP IS A RACIST
TRUMP IS A BIGOT MISOGYNIST
TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN
TRUMP DOESN'T PAY TAXES
TRUMP ISN'T FIT TO BE PRESIDENT

BROKEN RECORD ENSUES

Takes a double teaming by the media and clinton to make him look bad, which says a lot.

Hillary's domination of the debate won't make any difference to Trump supporters, because they can't actually be listening to the shit Trump says anyway. If they did, they wouldn't be supporters.

>it's not fair! He was bullied!
Cry moar

This

>yfw conspiracy fags can't even find an image from last nights debate

protip, compare the necklace

/thread
/election

Honestly this and your evidence is all over Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

Hijacking a few online polls hasn't stopped the world laughing at him.

Does he need a safespace? :'(

I would be surprised if it wasn't a hearing aid because she didn't make any good points last night.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ear plug?

>TRUMP IS A RACIST
>TRUMP IS A BIGOT MISOGYNIST

Fact: Clinton didn't say those in the debate.

>TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN
>TRUMP DOESN'T PAY TAXES
>TRUMP ISN'T FIT TO BE PRESIDENT

These, unironically, are also facts.

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS THINK HE WON THE DEBATE
>HILLARY SUPPORTERS THINK SHE WON THE DEBATE

Actually dickhead, I cited home ownership and a retirement saving account. Both of which provide me with fact based easily quantifiable objective evidence of the conditions in '08. In Sept/Oct of 07 my home lost over 40% of it's value. Late in 08 my 401K lost 50% of it's value.
Now here you are bitching about 6 straight years of growth. You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

I mean, she pretty much did call him a racist

shots were fired, and he backed down into "I didn't admit guilt"

Not crying, pointing out facts mate.

Also Trump spent 0$ on Smear Campaign Ads
Meanwhile Clinton has spent 104 Million on Smear Campaigns. Only someone who doesn't have base in real solutions and answers to a problem has to stoop so low to make someone look bad.

Trumps already won

You need to invest better or not live in a shit market. Sounds like your stupidity started before the crash.

It's a tampon

She did call his birther claims racist tho. Then he went and lied about what he said on Howard Stern
>WHY DOESNT ANYONE CALL HANNITY?

I really don't give a shit how it worked out for you in whatever inbred corner of the country you live in. It is an undeniable fact that the country as a whole is in far worse shape now then it was before Obama.

Both of the candidates are bad. Why not let Carlos lead the country?

Trump makes himself look bad. There's a reason so many think he's a democratic plant who is intentionally throwing the race

open your eyes, your vision only sees in liberal technicolor

You're in for a cold November

Trips get

Nobody thinks that except retarded shill supporters

but wait, I thought trump WAS a racist

why do Cred Forums like him so much if he isn't racist?

That's every presidential race for 200+ years. Everyone talks shit. Also, until recently Trump was way behind on money raised. So I strategically I would understand if he wasn't spending money. At the same time why waste money when you get free press from interviews where you talk shit and can tweet it.

you really are retarded if you truly believe that

Nobody want to see these sick trips?

It was such an insane rabbit hole he rambled into. A true WTF moment that served no purpose at all in a presidential debate.

"we cut unemployment in half"

lolol do you even know how unemployment is calculated? When people stop looking for jobs, because welfare pays for their shit, they are no longer counted as unemployed. Percentage drops.

Obama has increased the number of citizens on welfare from 29% to 41%. enjoy that "unemployment" dropping

Undeniable?
Unemployment is low
Stock market is at an all time high
Home prices have recovered
2 million people lifted out of poverty
18 million have health insurance for the 1st time
Does goober have bad feelz in the face of facts?

Yep, giving a pretend republican all of their hard earned money.

You forget about the week Hillary was way ahead in the polls because trump kept picking a fight with the family of a vet and saying half a dozen other retarded things? A less retarded republican would be wiping the floor with Hillary right now, only trump can summon the amount of self-sabotage it requires to be neck-and-neck with Clinton

>When people stop looking for jobs, because welfare pays for their shit, they are no longer counted as unemployed
do you understand how welfare works?

you don't get to stay on welfare anymore, clinton killed that before you were born, son

>Liberals can't believe Sean Hannity
>Believe Hillary about emails when she deleted 30000 of them and keeps pleading the 5th along with her followers, or tell you to move on when she should be moving on to jail for the rest of her life.

Less time he had to prove he has no actual policies. He was running up the clock.

oh look I'll just quietly remove these pages labeled quick start notes and leave stage returning to remove other items from inside her poduim

Brave sentiments from a basement dweller.

really? how have i been living off of it for 6 years?

pleading the 5th is working within the laws, there's nothing wrong with that, as trump says

if you don't like it, change the law

>can tweet

A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust with nuclear weapons.

lol ok kid

I don't give a fuck if she caved in Vince Foster's head with her email server. She's still more fit than that degenerate lying con man.

That ain't a hearing aid, the yellow bit should be at the top behind the ear.

What's here to believe? That trump told Hannity he was against the war long after the war started and it was already popular to be against the war?

>this thread brought to you by Tides Foundation

They do this, you know... 90% of the false shit on Snopes was started by the left to make the right look stupid.

I know, I used to work for Tides making shit comments on YouTube.

Nah it makes him the bigger more presidential candidate. She's just flinging any shit she can. Past elections haven't had as much negative ads as much as Clinton has, mostly because she knows she is losing and has to try to nitpick on non relevant things. It has nothing to do with money raised else he would have opted to use the same attack format. Also television is programming for sheeple low intelligent minds who are easily manipulated by advertising. She appeals to idiots like you.

I belive Sean Hannity is controlling the Donald trump robot.

>more fit

To continue the destruction of America? I'd have to agree with you there. She'll be at least as good as Bush, but Obama got more done than she ever will.

>N W O
>W
>O

I honestly don't know, lying maybe, selling drugs, not living in america, cheating the system?

>The Federal government provides assistance through TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families). TANF is a grant given to each state to run their own welfare program. To help overcome the former problem of unemployment due to reliance on the welfare system, the TANF grant requires that all recipients of welfare aid must find work within two years of receiving aid

>must find work within two years of receiving aid

they cut you off immediately after 2 years

>Unemployment is low
Why not try using the workplace participation numbers instead? Because then it shows this is a bullshit stat.
>Stock market is at an all time high
The president of the United States has absolutely nothing to do with how will the stock market does.
>Home prices have recovered
Home prices always recover. Why not try looking at actual figures instead of just what happens to you.
>18 million have health insurance for the 1st time
And if they don't want it---they will get thousands of dollars in fines. That's called extortion last time I looked.
I can't believe you didn't include that Obama got Bin Laden too?

>but people in their 50's on onward usually have them...
Fuck you. I'm in my 60's and I don't have them

>Tides Foundation
Richard Mellon Schaife spent 200m lying about the Clinton's.

Sad reply from a financially destroyed moron.

And Trump worked within the laws to get out of paying taxes which is why his audits don't get him arrested... Which is why anyone who wants to see his tax returns but doesn't want to see Hillary's 30000 emails is a retarded hypocrite.

They're both shady and evil, but you have to be literally retarded to think Trump is nearly as bad as Hillary.

No shits given, OP is just salty about trump's mental illness.

Trump was alpha as fuck. Pussy.

its called not being retarded user kun try it

>I'm in my 60's

And you think trump did?

>To continue the destruction of America?
A shareholder who bought $100 of DJT shares in 1995 could sell them for about $4 in 2005. The same investment in MGM Resorts would have increased in value to about $600.
That's what Trump will do for America. Please explain to me how a flim flam man supposedly has the key to American renewal?

trump has shown zero evidence he is actually being audited, I think hilary should not intentionally release classified documents

How to spot a beta. Tell me more about how daddy trump rambling about cybers and lying about his Chinese global warming conspiracy was "alpha as fuck".

ear pieces dont use a battery pack nigger. That was for the mic her and trump were both using.

>this

Kek. K. That nigger is one of the worst things to ever happen to America. His race baiting and other divisive tactics have set the country back 50 years. To a place right where Soros wants it to be. The prophecies of Obama were true. It just happened in a much more subtle way.

Here it is nognog, by every objective measure the US is in a sustained period of recovery.
You has bad feelz so you blame it on Obama. Aren't you a special little snowflake.

He is being audited. But an audit doesn't prevent him from releasing his taxes so it's a moot point

epic un-cited facebook meme statistics

So what? If it was an earpiece it just shows how resourseful she can be

PUSSY
U
S
S
Y

Both Hillary and Donald were wearing a lapel mic.
snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/

Citation is in the picture dumb fuck. Also, you can do a simple Google search. It all checks out.

>And the 1828 race, again, takes it: Adams supporters attack Jackson's family, calling his dead mother "a common prostitute, brought to this country by the British soldiers," after whose service she "married a MULATTO MAN, with whom she had several children of which number General JACKSON IS ONE!!!" Jackson's wife, who was previously married and (accidentally) not completely divorced prior to her second marriage, they call a "convicted adulteress." When she dies within days of Jackson's victory, he blames Adams' vicious campaign practices, exclaiming at her funeral, "May God Almighty forgive her murderers as I know she forgave them. I never can."

I think that counts as bad and I'm pretty sure they spread it for a while. Half the stupid shit he does and says don't make him qualified. How the hell do you bring up your son in a random comment, bring up Rosie and have to repeat yourself about stamina 4 times in less than a minute.
I'm just bringing up facts. He is always on Fox News or doing some bullshit intetview. That's why retarded Blue Collar assholes vote for him. Like some rich asshole that has never been poor can relate.

>Sad reply from a financially destroyed moron.
Nigger, that what happened to the WORLD in 07/08. You didn't experience because you were living in moms basement.
I've recovered just fine because we had a Democratic President with the brains to stimulate / not starve the economy.

he hasn't shown any proof of that

no letters from the IRS, no recipts, nothing

I'm supposed to take on faith, that the man that can't even stay honest about things he's said in the same night sometimes, is telling the truth about this?

Clinton's ears and neck were also clearly visible during the debate. While a "secret wire" could have been concealed in her dress, a wire connected to an earpiece mounted in or behind her ear would have been noticeable.

You ran out of facts pretty fast and resorted to "special snowflake?"
That's embarrassing, guy

>all time high
KEK

>blaming hillary for being prepared

ITT: Retards who don't realize that presidential candidates are all puppets.

Did you expect some kind of magic after the fuckin disaster left by Bush?

I'm not a hilldog supporter but are you saying not to have notes in a debate? Retarded.

that's a deleted wordpress blog

so, un-cited?

>I don't give a fuck if she caved in Vince Foster's head with her email server.

This is why the current state of America is so laughable. You know that both presidential candidates are full of shit, but you 'do not give a fuck' because you dislike one of them more than the other, even though it's obvious that they're both corrupt and/or retarded.

The IRS has confirmed it. Why are you making a conspiracy out of this, of all things?

See

>fuckin disaster left by Bush
Country was fine during Bush presidency. Obama took it to shit.

Trump could probably give you a small loan if you need to get back on your feet.

he went too far talking about his daughter this time

A mexican president. Taco tuesdays will ensue from the moment he gets into the office, and the whole country will rejoice. People will have more money to spend on houses and buy things that help pump the economy up. I see this being the best option. Vote Carlos.

Aug 11, 2016

the irs has not confirmed it

the irs does not confirm those things, ever

all trump would need to do was show the letter he received from the irs saying he was being audited, but he doesn't do that either

why?

See what you just said is a contradiction... The whole point Hillary made is that the emails WEREN'T CLASSIFIED. If you say you rather she not release classified documents, then she deserves to be in jail because classified documents shouldn't have been on her server rofl. If she was innocent then she could have been allowed to release all of her emails without hesitation... CHECKMATE

Lol I can dig a good bant

>what is the Iraq War?

OH MY GOD IM GRTTING OFF OF HERRE ITS 2SCARy

Can we stop the meme that Presidents have the ability to launch nuclear weapons willy nilly? They fucking do not.

Rofl burned. Even Hillary supporters don't think she's innocent and think her server had classified email so she belonged in jail

>country was fine
Are you retarded or 16?

Fair enough I looked it up and you're right. I was thinking of their statement that an audit doesn't prevent him from releasing taxes. Pretty silly to make up an audit when an audit isn't even a valid excuse

Trump is a jack off hiding the fact that he is fucking over his country by being a greedy mother fucker.

As I previously stated, you can Google every statistic on that picture. It all checks out. I wouldn't post it if I hadn't looked it up first. He added more debt to the country THAN EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM COMBINED. I can talk with a liberal about the future of their "party" and the future of the country just fine. It's the absolute delusional libs like yourself who can't acknowledge that Obama was a monumental mistake that I can't stand. He's done absolutely nothing noteworthy. Except GASP..... Being Black. And that will never happen again lmao.

Not the same guy but obama didn't exactly make things all better over there, even though he said he would. He seemed like a good choice then fell through on many of his promises, and by the end of two terms he didn't look that good anymore. Presidency in the modern world. Washington blows most people out of the water when it comes to being president. If only the President led the armies again, maybe they'd have a bit of virtue in their bodies.

They are using the rigged online poll results as a testament to Trump winning.

>DO THE WORK FOR ME ITS ALL TRUE

ok

I googled them they're all false

I guess I win the debate

It's not okay you wrinkled old fuck

Trump troll retard, plz grow a fucking brain.

And now shills know they're BTFO and have nothing to say... Typical liberal ignorance.

>I googled them they're all false
>I guess I win the debate
More blatant lies from the liberal progressive shitfactory

You do realize that once Trump went full retard, there wasn't much she could do to reply to his inane ramblings BUT mudsling, right?

This is how right wingers do it. Their world is a dystopian fantasy bubble world devoid of facts and reality.

There comes a point in which the things these "people" say become SO utterly fucktarded that it would actually make you look dumb to even attempt to refute them with standard logic.

What are liberals exactly ignorant on? Please avoid weasel words and cite your sources please.

Also, your tax dollars are being used to investigate Benghazi despite the fact that we already know what happened. Can you tell me please what it is you guys are looking to find in her emails as Secretary?

Confirmed for dumbest motherfucker who ever walked the Earth.

Nigger, you deserve to be traq'd, throw in a padded cell and electroshocked until you can form a halfway coherent thought.

CORRUPTION AND LIES
LETS SEE DEM EMAILS
I
NO DONATIONS? NO POLITICAL FAVORS
T
OVERSIGHT SUBPOENA LOL IGNORE IT
NO FBI INDICTMENT

FOR SALE, US GOVERNMENT
O
U
N
DONATE FOR POLITICAL ACCESS
ACCESS FOR SALE
T
INFLUENCE PEDDLING
O
NEGLIGENCE

Lmao okay dude.

You sound angry; your team not do as well as you thought?

Huh?

Oh I see it now. That's nice. I like dat.

i'm okay with abortion now

anything to keep the nigger population down

Fuck you im 19 and have hearing aids

nigger, if you're in your 60s and on here, you must have the saddest and most pathetic life story ever.

i hope

FUCKING KEK

Not a SINGLE one of your fucking retarded "fixes" carries a single OUNCE of truth.

>slowest recovery
It was actually much faster than any other recovery. You just don't realize how low Bush left it to begin with.

>Herpaderp interest rate voodoo
Results, nigger. We have them. You're a fucking brainless subhuman chimp.

>doubled the debt
Bush is responsible for over 45% of the national debt to date himself. Obama is responsible for about 25% of it. For any republicans here: 65 is a bigger number than 25.

>forced to buy health plans
Which is projected to strengthen the economy and eliminated the travesty of a healthcare system we had before in which all the PPOs and HMOs were literally sentencing tens of thousands of Americans to death in the name of petty profits every year.

>flip flopped on gay marriage
Nope. We're smart enough to know when people on our side are lying to garner the retard vote and we act accordingly. He was ALWAYS for gay marriage. He just had to pretend it was slow for the knuckledraggers to catch up.

Yep. Kill yourself, retard. You're making the poor trees work so hard to replenish the oxygen you steal.

That picture wasn't even from the night of the debate you shill.

senior class Cred Forums ? Miss Kuroi !

Hillary will win and you should start to get used to it. Trump was just a troll gameshow host who never would have done anything he said much like all the populists in history. Grow up.

so its ok for her to be fed lines on any other stage? lol

She doesn't have the stamina though.

Republnigger playbook:

>ignore ALL facts period. Make shit up and swallow Rupert Murdoch's bullshit propaganda to replace.

>always blame Obama

>call them CTR or SJW and run away crying like the subhuman shitstain drain on society you are.
The difference here is that my list is supported by trends and facts. Yours is crybaby bullshit. There is NOTHING funnier than right winger claiming to have facts. Get back to me when you believe in global warming and evolution, troglodytes.

>Bush is responsible for over 45% of the national debt to date himself. Obama is responsible for about 25% of it. For any republicans here: 65 is a bigger number than 25.
>bush administration added 5 trillion to debt
>obama administration added 9+ trillion to debt

you're really really dumb and bad at math

fuck off ctr

Spread your asscheeks OP

Who the hell cares?

>lolol do you even know how unemployment is calculated?

Yes. It's been calculated the exact same way for every modern president. Then the black one came along and all you retards claimed he doesn't count.

Not to insinuate anthing, of course....

silence, butthurt faggot

>swallow Rupert Murdoch's bullshit propaganda

you're failing to consider the drop in the labor force participation rate

you really don't understand anything and you should shut your cunt mouth you dumb bitch

You know that thing you're typing on right now that the Nigerians keep using to steal your credit card information? You can actually look shit up on it. It's really amazing. Try it.

>nigger cuck
>feminist enabler
>penis less

I think this sums you up pretty good.

i don't have a credit card dumb nigga

We're looking to see if she put our country's security at risk by having classified information on an email server that could have been hacked easily and was illegal for her to do. If it had classified information then that confirms she should be in jail.

that's opposite of prepared

You're so stupid it's adorable.

I want an Ivankabot 8)

You can't thread you own shit samefag

Look at the fucking stretch marks on her neck
Looks like it had a litter

>defending Trump's clueless coked out replies
>saying other posters aren't listening

kek

haha btfo

how about you do some research you dumb nigger

>libtards capable of doing math or having common sense

i forgot you guys are all irredeemably retarded. kys niggercunt

>racist dipshit
>kissless virgin
>can't spell

actually sums up you faggot

Fuck you im 23 and haave hearing aids

>supporting a clueless coked out dipshit like Trump
>calling other posters retarded

kek

>lowest since Carter
>implying

KEK

So what's your source there, faggot? CNS? Conservapedia?

K Y S
Y
S

shillary fags really need to consider ending their own lives

>thinks I spelled penis wrong

Yeah ok, confirmed for complete moron

Nope. It has nothing to do with classified emails. Answer my question please. What from her Benghazi emails are you guys expecting to find?

There it is again. The drooling right wing self-professed Party of Stupid knuckledraggers having the absolute GALL to imply ANYONE else is incapable of math.

You know what 'incapable of doing math' looks like, motherfucker? REAGAN and trickle down. THAT'S what incapable of doing math looks like.

bureau of labor statistics. basically kys, straight from the horse's mouth

seeEND YOUR LIVES

Sorry, my IQ and worth to this nation are about 10-12 times the right wing slime's, on average. I can't do that to this nation I love. Not while there are so many of you pieces of shit infesting it.

a group of liberal pundents says a liberal won the debate? you dont say?

>racist dipshit
We are on Cred Forums everyone is a faggot or a nigger

check'd them boi

Your post was a trainwreck Trumptard.

Shut up and let the adults vote.

A group of Republican pundits say a Republican won the debate. Kys

If it wasn't true Hillary would shout it from the rooftops. Instead she keeps nagging him about releasing his records. I doubt they'd show anything illegal in any way. If his records weren't correct it would have been noticed in all the other audits he's been through. My guess is that there's just a lot of tax dodging moves, although legal, that would look bad for the avreage Joe.

>attaching yourself to one of the two parties.
ya no you are as worthless as anyone else my friend.

>supporting a clueless unprepared cokehead
>telling other anons to end their lives

still kekking faggot

How do you know she wasn't feeding them lines?

but thats wrong.

>liberal pundents
>pundents

go back to school faggot

Fuck off, Richard.

>I'm a faggot
you certainly are

keep it up

HERE WE GO! MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!

Yeah they do, dipshit. The President is the Commander in Chief and makes the final decision.

>thinks he can assign an objective value of worth to himself and other people

holy FUCK your delusion is OFF THE CHARTS

i love it, you're a meme. keep going bitch nigga

Your idea of a fair debate:

Ask a question you don't want a real answer to because you have your own preconceived idea of what the answer is going to be.
Plug your ears and keep asking the question over and over to make it seem like it wasn't answered.

Basically equivalent to a child screaming "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA AAAAH" at the top of their lungs so they can't hear a reply from someone talking to them.

enjoy supporting a dipshit like Trump who would add 5 trillion dollars to the debt you're having a shitfit over

>false dichotomy

Nope. Democrats aren't always a treat, but at least they err on the side of facts, math, academia, rationality and egalitarianism.

The right is a festering disease that needs to be eradicated. They haven't contributed a single thing to America in over 30 years. They're the welfare queens. They're the lowest IQ group we have. They're the overreligious, undereducated, propaganda swallowing, racist trash of this nation and have been since Reagan and the Neocon movement took over the party in 1980.

here are hillary's prism glasses. they keep her eyes (more or less) pointed in the same direction. she needs these to keep a close eye on the email delete button

Butthurt ass keeps dripping

maybe some research would do you good dumb cunt

No it's not. Think back to why did they want the emails in the first place? Then answer what is it in her emails is a smoking gun? Aka what is it that you want your Republican friends to find in her email?

What do you expect? He's a GOPtard. Be grateful it managed to spell liberal correctly.

>TRUMP DOESN'T PAY TAXES
Trump said so himself parrothead

FUCK CTR, FUCK TIDES FOUNDATION, FUCK STORMFRONT SUCKADICKFAGGOTS

you mean the mic on the podium? fucking autistic pos

aw look at that cute little parkinsons stare

Same talking points over and over

>Trump has no experience
>He isn't specific
>He's racist/misogynistic or any other bad word

>Clinton is a career criminal

One side isn't going to win over the other because Republicans hate complexity and Democrats hate honesty.

No you!

>trump supporter
>complaining about mudslinging

>libertarian think tank

Houston, we have an oxymoron.

Also

>right wingers
>deciding Reagan was awesome

YOU DON'T SAY?!

>implying 5 trillion is more than the 9 trillion obama contributed
>implying hillary wouldn't waste 10 trillion or more
>implying that 5 trillion dollar estimate Hillary is inventing is a real number

basically kill yourself. literally end your own life. thank you much.

This picture was making its rounds on Facebook before the debate, autismo

they are both shit you moron. demo's error on the side of we control everything you do. repubs use thier power to make rich people richer. its perfect they can do both of the things they arent supposed to do and pretend like you have a choice in the matter. Its a one two punch. good cop bad cop and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Nobody "thinks" shit.

Trump is an idiot who couldn't do more than interrupt and go ADD over everything.

Kevin Federline?

They are mostly for show. A mic that moves with your body will give a level volume on your speech.

>126k median net worth

are you fucking retarded?

>literally end your own life
as opposed to figuratively?

right wasting 5 trillion dollars is a bargain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID TRUMPFAG

basically you just got your ass handed to you faggot

it's OK if Trump wastes money

lol

said the guy who thinks hillary is a reptilian hologram

uhh
what

This fucking thread

That's like saying "lol faggot I don't have aids, I have cancer". Somebody running for the most powerful office in the world requiring a hearing aid isn't something you want to do.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nugger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Another example of liberals taking everything Trump says as literal. He was saying that would make him smart, he didn't say he didn't actually pay taxes you asshat. You and media love skewing everything he says to make it what you want it to be about. Just like the global warming comment on twitter which was obviously a facetious comment that you retards want to make into something that it is not.

This picture was making its rounds on Facebook before the debate, autismo

>hillary fags are literally incapable of reading more than 2 sentences

it's okay. i don't even care anymore, everyone in the world knows your opinion is worthless. end your own lives

sincerely, i hope you decide to kill yourselves. it would be so very hillary accomplice of you.

Wow you must be like 20percent nigger

microphone you monger

Should we also not take his pledges to bring back waterboarding and worse and to kill the family members of terrorists not literally?

Fuck my pussy

crap, misclick, wrong thread etc etc

KEK

lol every one of those faggots are outspoken liberals.

Autistic faggot. Kill yourself.
Trump 2016.

I don't think he could be accused of having a large brain.

she is completely unfit to lead any group.
she cant hold her temper, has physical issues which make her snap under pressure and on top of all she lies to everyone about it and has anybody whopped who says Else.dont get me wrong, trump is no better.
theyre both shit candidates.

I'll byte too

0100 0101

nigger ear pieces do need electricity to work

I'm guessing anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal

Exactly, they are liberals disguised as conservatives or paid off by liberals. It's all about where you put your money in this campaign.

Why is Cred Forums defending the high cunt?

Haha, you assume he's right winged. He's better than that: a true nationalist.

>Autistic faggot
You're the faggot who doesn't know how to follow the thread or what > mean

Liberals are the scorn of the earth

He wasn't making an attack on you you insecure fuck.

I was wondering what was behind all of his twitching, sniffling and restlessness last night. He looked uncomfortable and agitated. Hillary looked so clear, energetic and relaxed.

The director of the FBI said she had emails on her server marked as classified. Why would she delete them when under investigation? Probably because there was nothing to hide, that makes sense. I also wonder what she said behind closed doors to wall street CEOs. I mean shes not willing to release the transcript so they probably just talked about gardening and stuff- ya know, girl talk! #imwithher.

You must be new here. It's been like this through 3 elections.

>hillary looked energetic

hillary looked drugged out of her goddamn mind what the fuck are you going on about you fucking retard?

>getting shit done
vs
>being passive and letting them have their way

IEMs - Trump and the moderator had one too.

>hur: muh conspiracy

Cocaine's a wonderful drug.

Dude, vote Trump. More $ on your paycheck. Stop supporting the leeches.

You hade you chance with Ron Paul now you fucked.

No faggot, Trump literally bragged that he avoids paying taxes.

Why the fuck do you think the IRS is auditing him?

>liberals

Try everyone, faggot. Keep defending your Orange Cheeto Overlord.

Please answer my question. What do you want your Republican friends in Congress to find in her emails? HINT: IT IS NOT CLASSIFIED EMAILS

anyone who supports hillary clinton is a raging cuck or homosexual or nigger

I see.

She looked like she took too many opiods. That shimmy she did was almost an homage to her drunken college days.

She was clear as day and completely prepared. Trump looked agitated and coked up.

Why should I suffer through reading your verbal pro-Trump diarrhea?

>your opinion is worthless

says the faggot supporting a coked-out ADD dipshit who can't even string a thought together

kek

How about I kill your family if your siblings become terrorists?

Oh geez. Trump had his ass handed to him by a grownup for once and was shown to be the cowardly child that he truly is. sniff

Yea, I never have been on here during election season. Very suprising to find that Cred Forums is liberal. Or is it. Must be the majority of them are basement dwelling faggots who leech on their own mothers, so why not continue leeching on the sweet tit of hardworking Americans. If I were bedridden like the majority of Cred Forums I would probably have a similar view.

That picture wasn't taken last night.

It doesn't even look like anything and very easily could be faked.

>> Inb4: "I've seen a lot of shops in my day.

yeah made up hearsay about what Clinton supposedly said or did

sounds legit

Cred Forums is more diverse. Cred Forums is Trumpians

I own a business that requires trucks for my work, at the end of the year i buy a couple trucks for my business and write it off so i don't have to pay that money to the gooberment. You have a problem with this? Not like its some crazy conspiracy to evade taxes, there are loops brother.

>Why the fuck do you think the IRS is auditing him?

Because he makes so much money and has so many enemies that are politicians. DuH retard.
He said he welcomes the audits, he's used to them and guess what, it's just an audit doesn't mean he was actually guilty of not paying taxes. They will find that he was within the laws as per usual.

did you even look at her eyes or are you beta male who wears glasses and are thus blissfully unaware to reality

>implying he had anything to do with that and it wasn't just the system correcting itself after a crash

This.

Several doctors have said that seems to be what was happening last night.

Between this and the fact that Hillary got it out of him that he pays absolutely no taxes, he's basically fucked.

That's not a loophole. How would you think buying a work vehicle and writing it off is a loophole?

Yeah but no we're not talking about loopholes.

Trump was actively bragging about not paying any taxes.

Funny how you all go apeshit about poor people not paying any, but if it's Trump, that's OK.

>thinking any liberals have real jobs

your effort is being wasted, brother. they're too stupid to understand reality

itt: Aids

It is sad and pathetic that trumpies come up with the most stupidest accusations.

Entertaining but stupid

Try again, faggot.

The IRS audits on this scale when suspected tax fraud is reported.