I'm trying to go an entire week without masturbating/cumming. Maybe even two if I can find the strength in me...

I'm trying to go an entire week without masturbating/cumming. Maybe even two if I can find the strength in me. Help me out /b. Post good things. Like puppies and cute little girls. You know, nice things.

how about i don't?~

Get pic related, works wonders

But wouldn't it hurt if I get an erection? Oh no. no no no.

Only at first, but then your cock learns to not get fully hard...then after a bit you won't really get hard at all :3

Why not just hang out at then?

Save it before mods come in ;)

the only pics I have of a puppy and a cute girl would get me b&.

Neer knew that place existed. Thanks user.

of course, i frequent there quite a lot, it was no problem

>cute little girls
I thought you were trying not to cum? Are you implying that a cute little perfect soft skinned 11 year old girl with barely forming small perky tits with a cute little firm tight sweet virgin asshole forcing herself to take your entire cock inside of her little tight asshole as you cum deep inside of her as she moans "daddy...stop please" doesn't make your cock hard?

No you disgusting pig it doesn't.

No, trust me, I love lolis. But I want to seem them smile and happy and nothing lewd...for now

heres a picture of a little fuckin dude idk where i got this image, but it's not boner inducing

I use to be like that. I would just enjoy how adorable they were and how I would love to hug and protect them but I took a turn for the worst. All I can imagine now is raping their small asses until they cry for me to stop

It's cute

Cooking Gecko encourages you

Wow. Where is this from?

Cute girls you say?

Mr. Skeltal approves!

Here, OP, look at my cat.